Baaaaahh dude my life sucks lmao

Why is this type of "humor" popular on television?

Just post the IBG cuck pasta already nigger

No, that is played out.

Most people's lifes suck, so they can relate.

nihilistic kike propaganda designed to destroy the soul, kikes hate humanity
everything kikes do is just edgy nihilistic garbage it's like an entire religion of fags who never grew out of their edgy phase when they were 15

DO IT
D
O

I
T

(((You stupid ungrateful goyim just don't get tikkun olam.)))

Do it yourself then. I have no interest in it.

That's true, the jews don't give a fuck if the world gets destroyed they believe they still have paradise granted, watch "This is The End" by that fat jewish comedian with curly hair, were the two jews (and a nigger) are the ones who go to heaven.

Can confirm.

Wouldn't that make people more miserable though, especially if they internalize what's happening?

Where did you get the idea that it was supposed to help anyone?

Same reason /cow/ is popular. People like to pretend they aren't pieces of shit because there is someone else who is worse. The more normalfag a comedian the lighter his problems are. If a commedians fan base are subhuman shit then you know the comedian is even worse.

It's relatable to 16-29 year olds who would rather wallow in self pity then try to improve their life.

so…. /pol?

BOOM #OWND

someone said little white dicks?

Sam Hyde is a terrible person confirmed

yawn

that's not why /cow/ is popular
/cow/'s popular because bullying retards is fun

/cow/ is popular because it is one of the only boards where goons can be goons without getting shit on tbh

Why is this type of "humor" popular on the internet?

Why is this type of "humor" popular here?

Lol

HAHAHA IT'S SO RELATABLE HAHAHA SEE THEY MAKE TV PROGRAMS ABOUT IT EVERYONE MUST BE LIKE ME NO NEED TO MAKE ANY EFFORT TO IMPROVE MY SITUATION HAHAHA I'LL JUST WALLOW IN IT AND BE JUST LIKE A CELEBRITY FROM TV HAHAHA

so you'd rather watch a show where they talk about how great they are, how much money they have, and how much sex they get. That sounds like a likable character

it's relatable. life sucks for almost everyone.

White men!
I
Say
White
men!
Hallelujah!

haha #rekt #PunchANazi #blacklivesmatter