Tfw pathogens are going to wipe out the foreign markets that keep hollywood afloat

looks like God had to intervene to save kino

why can't the bugs kill cumskins instead of egg rolls and poo loos

Styx is a retard, he thinks too much of himself and his ideas are just entry-level, he's like 1 level above Sargon, but 10 bellow us.

Who is "us"?

People who are above Styx.
If you're not, then you're not "us".

We should get a kickstarter together to buy Styx a fucking shirt. And maybe another one to see if a plastic surgeon can make him look less like Shelley Duvall circa 1976.

shut up shitskin

Dunno, i feel like im a little bit bellow him, he seems like a big guy while im pretty short

I like being without shirts, people like me for my looks, I earn more than 33 000$ per year on Patreon.
Feels good.

Good, i pray everyday that the next black plague wipes of at least 2/3 of humanity
For the better world, cleanse the filth, and start a new

Reported for ban evasion.

It's not above height, famalam.

But you also don't have one?

I'm not that guy, don't you know what is ironic shitposting?
Also, ban evasion is the easiest thing in the world.

if you pay $80000 you can go to germany where some nazi doctor will break your fibias and then insert metal rods in your legs and you can wait around for 6 months for your legs to heal so you can be 2 inches taller. Do that several times and you will be a bigger guy than styx

Humans are exceedingly becoming a biological monoculture. It is only a matter of time until a superbug will emerge and spread all over the world, culling the monoculture to a more sustainable level. It happens in agriculture, forestry and livestock, it will happen with humans, too. Only areas with good coverage of medical care will retain meaningful population. The rest will stop being civilization.

I prefer being short than being an artificial abomination

Hum. Mike I know it's you, it's time to go.

Frankly, the third world shitholes that it would mostly effect can hardly be called civilization

I'm not "Mike"

Why not just let mother earth do its job and kill off the surplus population?

this looks miserable

i'd fug his mum though

People will not die quietly.
When they're dying, they migrate.

Where to migrate to when the plague is already there?

Why contain it? Let it spill over, let he bodies pile up on the streets

Nice try, Mike.

Styx is being stupid. The world would be far better off if the plague runs its course and wipes out the weak and gibs dependent nations.

We live in a world where the scum is not being prevented to breed, and is actually faking out to compensate.
Long term everyone will degenerate to the lowest possible appearance and health, living by plastic surgeries and medicine.

Good, maybe it will accelerate the downfall of current order.

Delete this thread or debate me on YT.

Say this to my face.

Start wearing a fucking shit in your vids you sperg, why do you want to expose you weak and depressed chest so much?

So, who is this autistic fag?

One of the (((Sceptic))) community

styx is a literal libertarian cuck, anybody who listens to him unironically is completely retarded

How the fuck is he a part of the "sceptic" community?

More like septic community, right? Right?

The girls love it.

Someone better than you

Dunno i just wanted bait

Jealousy.

Not just the girls

Jesus he looks like holocaust survivor

Get a load of these memetic dubs!

After watching this video I' questioning if he even knows where AIDS comes from.
You can't completely wipe out diseases as long as people are fucking animals.

how about instead of killing the virus we kill off the carriers?

He seem pretty objective for the most part. My only problem is that he waste his face having a goati and could do some starting strength, and look like alucard

i like this paradox

everyone styx video ever

You left out one

God is showing his hand, telling us the false egalitarianism of the demiurge is destruction and only the ubermensch can inherit the earth

pick one

Pic with time and date or GTFO

A skeptic doesn't take things on faith, but explores and experiments to find out for himself.

the septic community doesnt though

True, true.

You can kill all shitskins.

Ephraim please.

Just contact me on twitter.

If you think that I will obey to a random stranger on the Internet…

This skinny faggot needs to put a shirt on and take his AIDs medication.

not an argument

LEGACY MEDIA

Styx, seriously, you don't know how to meme.

what does this have to do with television and films again?

I'll never understand manlet complex. It's not like height guarantees you pussy.

Mortal fool! Styx will soon transcend what we call reality and finally reach memedom.

Don't people that practice occultist things usually end up dying early and or live a miserable life?

truly the greatest blessing a person can receive

t. manlet

This tbh.

If he's a dumb faggot what does that make all of you?

Maybe this is the answer to the Fermi paradox. Any species that becomes advanced enough starts engaging in global trade, tourism, business travel etc. leading to the epidemics that used to be isolated to their own little part of the world spreading to the entire world instead.

Just looking at this rodent-toothed edgelord makes me want to puke

That is when you start shooting down commercial airplanes and boats.

he has 666 in his username ironically to keep away idiots like you

Styx! I watch all your videos and I'm your #1 fan!!1

Can you give me a shout out in your next video? Can you say "this is a shout out for boop boop."

The name's boop boop.

why the fuck would someone with those forearms not put in minimal effort to not be skelly? I have fucking 2.5" wrists but faggots like this there's no excuse

It's just reddipol trying to stick it to dem ebil nadsees (that don't even exist anymore).
Communists are notorious for desperately lashing out like this when they don't feel in charge. Just look at the retarded shit antifa does simply because they feel like they're "oppressed".

That's his excuse to keep idiots like you subscribed and seem edgy

did you just assume gender?

include me in the screencap reddit

He's just an edgy fag, tbh. People listen to him because he reads the news in a casual way, that's pretty much it.

underrated

For some reason the man reminds me of that other guy who was in permanent crystal treatment and had his hair long

I'm noticing a trend. People who watch e-celebs come to Holla Forums and post threads where they can talk about their perceived flaws freely.

lack of height guarantees your virginity

unless you want to rice farm

He still looks like shit

Doesn't this guy crossdress or something? I remember on another board there was a thread that had pics of a degenerate that was supposedly him wearing makeup.

lol knew he looked familiar

The funniest thing is that Styx is an occultist as well.

sauce?

Alright everyone, I'm going to analyze some current events from apolitical and potentially esoteric standpoint while giving ten minutes of unedited commentary and shit talking libs. That's about all, peace out.

Literally the Report of the Week of US politics. Very kino.

You seem way too interested in that subject.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Styx pls start eating more and lifting

No. Just tall guy who doesn't get any pussy.

how do you survive something that didn't happen?

Don't know, but this dude is pushing 40 and he doesn't look a day older than 25.