Now this is podracing

Oh, we bumplocking now.
8ch.net/co/res/900969.html

And by "no meta" of course they mean "no criticism of mod lunacy".

Vol is a faggot and needs to kill himself. You know he's got nothing better to do with his life as the board logs show 24 hour activity despite only 1 vol existing and the BO never responding. Hell, he even samefags in metathreads posting the same webm of Spongebob, then brings on the capcode and goes "durr, the majority of posts in here are against the OP xD"

Also, OP is a faggot from halfchan that can't link posts, but I'll give him a pass this time as the vol is worse.

This.

What the fuck kind of mental retardation is that?
Is there a way we can get rid of volunteers, or are we fucked? Goddamn it, I'm sick of this fuck. He's been particularly obnoxious lately. Is this the same volunteer that deleted half the goddamn board however many months ago? Or are all volunteers that retarded?

I wish Holla Forums implemented ids.

Holla Forumsmrade vol has been very understanding towards you kulak bastards but for withholding the proletariat of the story-times they deserve you go to the gulag now!

We can't remove a vol or BO unless they break Global Rule, which they haven't.
Well, technically, the vol has if he's forcing people to storytime things as that's a breach of US copyright :^), but I doubt Ron/Jim/Claim will care. Worth a shot.

This vol's name is Rothgar, or RothgarTheViking, (he used to be an attentionwhore and suck up to the 3 guys that do those weekly streams on halfchan and here), but the vol that deleted everything was Hijinx AKA Powergirl Autist.

BO is a limpwristed nigger that allows anime and the vol just does as he pleases to make Holla Forums into his own little place, kind of like a certain nigger who did that to the last Holla Forums.

IDs only stop idiots. And even then, it's not hard to get a VPN or ring up your ISP and ask for a dynamic IP (if you're in the US and fixed IPs are norm).

A good D&C tactic, however, is to claim IDs would stop all dissent and claim that the persons posting about something are all the same, without proof. Good attempt, though.

IDs stop literal idiots coming in to lazily create context in order to cause shitflinging and Holla Forums-tier drama. anyone autistic enough to go through the effort of changing IPs is easily picked out if you happen to not be a retard. these threads even of their own reek of attempted deflection to excuse OP being a fuckwit

kindly kill your own self, thanks

Hi, Vol.
I saw the thread; he didn't promise to storytime it, you just made up a random rule and cried about it.

Speaking of deflection: nice try calling me some shitposter that got banned.
Kill yourself and tell the BO to get a vol that isn't a complete faggot that makes up his own imaginary rules whenever it suits him.

Oh, and as I fucking said you would, you said that everyone ITT except yourself was samefagging, so you're fucking dense and up your own ass you can't even imagine more than one person disliking you, and that it must be a single user from Holla Forums brigading against you.

typical intl, tbh
i would suggest trying something more effective next time. at least hijinx managed to partially nuke the board. this is just sad

>REEEEEE YOU'RE Holla Forums!!!
Kill yourself, faggot.

Oh, and you have a distinct writing habit that gives you away every time you post.

Kill yourself. You can't even manage to stop being so obvious for a couple of posts.

i can't stop laughing. i really can't. are all Holla Forums-fags this easy?

Kill yourself already.

You cloudcuckoolander mother fucker.
I never promised a storytime, and I just explained why, it was a single page posted. Do you delete every single page posted for not being a storytime, or are you triggered by Gold Digger for being weeb and furry at the same time? No rules were broken, you're either pushing your personal taste on the rest of the board, or you're high as fuck and just pressing random buttons. Either way you're a shit mod lying and making up new rules to validate your lack of consistency.

its not that guy, that guy was so autistic he has a name but I would rather his legacy die
if you must refer to that individual call him power girl autist, he said he had some powergil to storytime and outed him self as completely tech illiterate and failed the storytime somehow, then later got a vol position and just started mindlessly deleting threads in no organized fashion

this is a different guy and has some small amount more of intelligence, yet it is still obvious in everything he does and just as autistic

holy shit lol. lol!

Did they just get rid of the Randy Stair thread?
The fuck.

Maybe if you didn't bumplock and ignore the thread like a bitch and instead let it up for 24 hours and addressed what was said instead of calling people shitposters, you'd not have such a negative reception from the board.

Also, whether you're the vol or not, you unironically reddit space and need to go back there, especially if you want to tell others they're shitting up the board.

Ah, never mind. I'm a faggo I guesso

ok you caught me. i'm the vol. i owned your ass and theres nothing you can do about it haha
just kidding lol i wouldnt vol this board if jim paid me in filipino hooker coupons and slabs of pork belly. ur still gay though and a vehemently awful shitposter. holy shit you're crying so hard

lol, both you fags are reddit-spacing

You don't know what it is, nigger.
Reddit spacing is putting a line break between two single sentences instead of a single space, as reddit's shitty text system handles a single space the same as no space at all, thus only a 2nd space will break up two sentences.

At least learn your goon memes before using them.

It's a joke you dense faggot. Hence the usage of "lol" and lack of period/capitals.

whoever's paying you should stop. if they aren't paying you, you should be paying them compensation for this fucking travesty.
i would suggest holding a knife to your forehead and running at the nearest brick wall face first but you'd probably fuck it up

Per the OP:
NOW THIS IS PODRACING!

ill show you podracing kid

stop

doing

this

if you're going to just cry about post formatting when its an obvious ploy to distract from how vehemently owned you are, then I think i am done here

later kid

So you're a newfag then?
Seriously though I agree that banning someone for not storytiming is retarded

The storytime rule, from what I've observed, is an attempt to get people to stop posting single pages and being like
because inevitably, someone will ask for the full context of the scene and story. Holla Forums has been hurt too many times to actually buy and read every comic that comes out, even for free.

Most of the time when this happens at the storytime rule is invoked, it's because the person who posted a single panel or page is often just some (1) and done faggot who came here just to bitch and have another SJW thread, which would be fine, but we can bitch about the awful politics of the authors and artists with the full context of their work, instead of just getting, for instance, a single tweet posted here with some no-effort "what did he mean by this?" meme post.

What you describe literally never happens.

Because those threads get deleted. People posting nothing else but a single panel and some snarky quip, followed by people saying "someone storytime this shit" was where the storytime rule started.

I never said 'I don't see it happen,' I said it doesn't happen. And anyway, someone shouldn't be banned just because some faggot tells them to storytime something and they don't.