Does anyone feel sad about Trotsky's death. He was such a cutie, how could this happen?

Does anyone feel sad about Trotsky's death. He was such a cutie, how could this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/tito/1939/x01/x01.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess he should have stayed back and fight, instead of running for bitches in Mexico.

He was exiled m80.

He was a jewish terrorist.

Like we all :^)

I went to his house in Mexico city and all I felt was bored. Bunch of Russians filming the place. Fucking Russians.

Trotsky ended the lives of more counter-revolutionaries then Robespierre and counter-revolutionary propaganda against Trotsky shows how much of a revolutionary bad ass Trotsky was. The enemies of the Russian Revolution cried that Trotsky was a harbinger of death, proving that Trotsky was successfully dealing with the capitalist opposition by putting a cannon to them like a good revolutionary.

More killing doesn't equal more revolutionary.

Name one position that Trotsky took a liberal position? Even Stalin called Trotsky too militant and that was his reason for killing Trotsky.

Why do people hate Trotsky so much again?
I'm always confused by that. I've read some of the stuff he's written and he seemed kind of based.

And then he gave it all up, to go to mexico, fuck bitches and write about how stalin is bad.

Because Stalin is always right.

He was fuck ugly. It upsets me.

WFT I love Trotskty now?

And he had all those bitches.. It's realy upseting, indeed.

he was hèbert and Stalin was Robespierre

All oportunists must be kill on sight, fucking anarkotrots

hi pol

Trots are shit

the retardation in this post.

Better then Stalin

Does anyone feel sad about Hitchens' death. He was such a cutie, how could this happen?

muh sexual pleasure

Mai Waifu

If it makes you feel any better he actually managed to overpower his assassin before his bodyguards arrived.

What if Trotsky had allied himself with Tito?

What was his relationship with Tito?

Plz…

marxists.org/archive/tito/1939/x01/x01.htm

I feel no regrets for what I did…

The only mistake Trotsky made was not stamping Stalin out of the CC the moment Lenin told him to.

The only mistake he made was to not shout a bullet in Stalin's head.

Trotsky would never fall so low as to kill a fellow Party member, he had principles.

He had an opportunity to get ahead on a political level, but was too tired to get advantage of it. When you lead a whole army while boarding an armored fucking train, suffer years of opposition from former Tsarist officers forced to work for you and whining from haughty Party bigwigs, you get fucking tired. That's why he was distracting himself with art and humanities during Stalin's power plays, his mind needed a break from any sort of conflict. Unfortunately it was too late when he realized what was going on and this cost him his position and later his life.

I don't know what kind of regurgitated propaganda history you are reading, but Lenin and Trotsky were at each others throats since forever.

March/April - in charge of Pravda newspaper before Lenin arrived.
July/August - represented Lenin (who went into hiding) during Party meetings.
October/November - among seven person who were elected to coordinate October (others include Lenin and Trotsky, obviously).

The rest is on the same level.

Revisionist get off my board

Trotsky was a snake that only lived and was amongst Bolsheviks because he was charismatic and useful to Lenin for his sophistry.

He deserved what he got, fuck him.

Trotsky was a sociopathic Jew who killed millions for ethnic and tribal reasons.

Little wonder the left celebrates this yid cuck.

And supporting Kerensky's government. Also did not publish the "Letters from Afar", only a butchered version of the 1st one.
And?
Apex kek

Go back to photoshoping images

Looks like McCarthy has risen from the grave.

anyone who believed in stupid shit like "permanent revolution" was not a scientific marxist and deserved an ice pick in the head

You dug your own graves, seeking governmental alliances with bourgeois parties all over the world. Don't blame the Trotskyists.

trotsky > trots

He was an alright theorist but wholeheartedly committed to the revolution.

trotsky wasn't a revisionist.

True, he was an outright reactionary.

Did any one of you even for once reed Trotsky ?

How?

Trotskyism is social fascism.

Wtf I hate trotsky now

wew

shit bait, try harder

Stalin was the opportunist.

Fucking Trots never learn. Stalin would never be allowed to walk freely on fascist Italy unlike Trosky.

If i say it's bait is not true anymore guys. r-right?

I hate the meme that somehow Stalin wasn't important in the Revolution or the Civil War
The nigga was a highly respected operator before the Revolution put in charge of Pravda and during the Civil War succefully oversaw the Caucasian military district
I'm not even a Stalin apologist but it's not like he just got named one of the three leaders of the party for nothing