I can't believe my Rabbi wants me to sit through ten hours of this mishigas. Can someone give me the tl;dw?

I can't believe my Rabbi wants me to sit through ten hours of this mishigas. Can someone give me the tl;dw?

Other urls found in this thread:

hateandflame.com/cgi-bin/bbs62x/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=94236
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10 hours of this.

If you want your Rabbi to leave you alone just demand your foreskin back tbh. This always works on my Rabbi.

The slightly better side loses.

it wasn't so bad tbh

the goyim are evil nazi bastids who need to pay

Source?

This is all I found.
hateandflame.com/cgi-bin/bbs62x/webbbs_config.pl?md=read;id=94236

kek

Made me chuckle.

The two sides of the story have always made me wonder what would have happened if Hitler didn't really focus so tightly on war efforts to get rid of the Jewish influence. I mean yes the kikes would probably have assassinated him to start a war anyway ala Franz Ferdinand, but the world would be so different if he didn't take the bait and start WW2.

This can be a great meme: make up these image macroses with bogus shoah stories and let normies virtue signal with them on kikebook and leddit
but isn't the shoah meme literally this tho?

Everything is fair in love and war.

More like Shoahx amarite?

I don't get it

never forget

You know pretty well what I am talking about.

Wow. That is DISGUSTING. Racist, Homophobic, Fascist, Ignorant crap. It makes me sick. Inhuman. VILE! NO! #TheGoyimMustPay

I'd really like to know where this is from.

My mom was watching a (((History Channel))) documentary on WW2 on the living room once and I stopped to watch it for a bit. The narrator was talking about the Auschwitz prisoner orchestra, how the nazis forced the prisoners to play Wagner really loud so they'd drown the screams coming from the gas chambers, and that they had to play until they started passing out from exhaustion, at which point the nazis would execute them.

The Jews truly are the smartest race. They were already shitposting greentext pastas before there were even imageboards.

does this mean the members of Powerman 5000 are secretly nazis?

my god, this is horrible
how can anybody joke about such a horrible thing as the holocaust?

the nazis also had a death music school in the camp because they needed to replace so many musicians all the time. they would literally have jewish youth practice their instruments all day every day until they passed out from exhaustion, at which point they were executed.

That's Ernst Zundel, he has lots of work made on the holohoax

Make the background darker and if possible put a dark outline on the text

Show him this and watch his head spin

OY

This is from "The greatest story never told".