Trump will never openly call out the alt-left

What does leftypol think of hillary's speech involving the alt-right?
Does it help her in anyway?
Will Trump ever use the same tactics as her and call out the alt-left?
Does calling out an image board of some nazis just make her look paranoid and more of a nutcase?

new here do you goys believe in meme magic
link to the speech if you missed it
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/01/introducing-the-alt-left/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/trumps-alt-right-hillarys-alt-left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's this alt-left you're talking about?

idk they calling polacks alt right, kinda makes the lefty pol alt left

In that case the alt-left doesn't support Hillary and attacking it would be pointless for Trump.

does everyone here hate hillary?
is it a general consensus that she's a shill for big corporations?

The alt left meme is dumb, but now I'm reconsidering the term as a recruitment tool.

Think about it. People love to be a part of something and feel cool as a member of a gang, especially if it's a super seekrit hacker internet board full of scary commie stuff.

Then again, we'd probably just end up with more of a percentage of teenagers than we already have. But maybe that's not so bad, we can use their youthful energy to agitate.

left/pol/ didn't want the title so alt-left is something between Nat Soc and leftism that acknowledges race realism and the fact that some cultures are objectively superior to others.

counter-currents.com/2016/01/introducing-the-alt-left/

Since {{{we}}} started memeing this on half-pol some fucktards have decided they want it for themselves though, with some fuck-nuggets even trying to make Clinton the alt-left.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/trumps-alt-right-hillarys-alt-left/

The alt-left is how we get lefties into nationalism

I think I may be more disgusted by this "alt-left" than the alt-right.

Seriously, wtf is this trash ideology? makes absolutely no sense. maybe they're alt-right moles.

Yes.

That is the case in my experience anyway. Donald Trump himself was right in this in that he said "nobody knows what the alt-right is" and her being so fearful about some shitposting nazi neckbeards on some anime pottery board in minuscule number makes her look like a full on nutter.

Make SJWs and shit like BLM the alt-left. They are fringe extremist lunatics who alienate the general population. It's perfect.

they would need to be left first. they already have a label: "liberals"

We should probably make a poll to know who alt-left is, stronger candidates probably would be tanks, egoists, anarco-primitivists.

We're not alt-left.
We are the left.

nah, it dumb and will only attract cancerous dumb people too.

I actually agree with this.
Let's call those faggots alt-left.

What the hell is it with this board copying everything pol does?

The alt-right differs from the right only in that it doesn't behave civilly. So the alt-left would be things like this board and the dirtbag left on Twitter.

But they aren't left.

Holla Forums being a bigger board, it seems logical that people are trying to imitate some recipes in order to grow.
Problem is Holla Forums functions quite differently as this Holla Forums have more general subjects (read bait) and theory oriented, whereas the alt-right hub is heavily news related.
Really makes you think.

I would consider myself alt-left.

I don't see any value in corporatism or white nationalism.

But I am hostile towards feminism (for a multitude of reasons. I consider myself a MRA) and immigration. But I'm only hostile towards immigration because I'm tired of immigrants depressing our wages and taking our jobs.

To be honest I would be perfectly fine with deporting feminazi white women in lieu of clamping down on immigration.

I'm not a fan of Islam. I hate Islam. I hate #blacklivesmatter too. But I admire the Muslim terrorists. And I admire the black cop killer. And I admire other domestic terrorists (Breivik, Elliot Rodger, etc.). We need more of that kind of chaos in society. Capitalism and feminism creates dysfunctional men. This is why you have all of this blowback.

The alt left is the bunch of Holla Forums youtubers and they are pathetic especially when alt right move in and bully them.

Why would Trump call out the so called "alt-left".
We dont support Clinton - his opposition and have nowhere near the same toxic presence as the alt-right online.

w e w

their is no alt left or alt right, only faggots.

terrorists, including domestic ones, are created by governments on purpose.
they are CIA's, NSA's and other fascist organizations' bitches.
maybe there are some exceptions, but i doubt you hear about those on the news. i haven't, so far.

Yes. No one here likes her. She's a complete piece of shit.

there is no such thing as Alt-left you stormtard

That won't happen. SJW/BLM is supported by the establishment. For example, the wage gap myth is being toted as fact by Obama, Clinton, and even Trump. Dissenters are quickly dismissed as bigots by the general public.

Here`s a list of domestic terrorists. You think they work for the feds?
The recent black cop killer
Breivik (Norway)
Adam Lanza
Elliot Rodger (Isla Vista)
George Sodini
The Dark Knight killer (Holmes or whatever his name is)
Columbine Kids
Cho (Virginia Tech)
Bryce Williams (he only killed two ex co-workers though and wounded another)
Chris Harper-Mercer (Oregon)
Dylann Roof

You could consider a lot of these ISIS attacks domestic. Home-grown disenfranchised Muslim youth.

Oh yea
Timothy McVeigh
The Unabomber

How can I forget those two?