Muslims Burn Cars and Drive Out Native French From No-go Zones

Muslims Burn Cars and Drive Out Native French From No-go Zones - youtube.com/watch?v=HPJljhhbmbA&feature=youtu.be

Soon

I hope France gets a new strong Napoleon like leader who fights for Christians and works against Jews and Muslims with every step he takes

Please Kek make it so!

Well looks like La Pen has that election just about wrapped up.

(((muslims)))

op must be jew here

le pen pls halp

You're all filthy semites who need to die.

The location is Chaussee-de-la-Madeleine Street in Nantes. Does anyone know much about the area?

French here, these shit happen all the time, and are never reported on TV.

I doubt it will be change things around. We are too cucked.

Gotta hand it to the muz: they don't give shit one about PR… unlike their (((cousins))) who know how to hide their shit.

Isn't support for Le pen skyrocketing?

You frogs got one fucking shot

Fucking cucks

All the other kids with pumped up kicks, better run, better run.
Faster than my truck.

I hope to God that the country of France has the first White Mob that forcefully removes Kebab.

I hope the French ruthlessly slaughter the Kebab Invaders each and everyone one of them.

shitty webm

If that happened in the states and no cops were on the streets.

556 would be king

Cops have become uncucked and seem to be less afraid now. At the riots they're taking people in and broke out tear gas.

Hippie hoses when

Reported.

So the French are refugees in their own country due to refugees. Potery.

Europe needs a mighty Christian White Warrior to free itself from the Kike and Mudslime hordes

Who will be the Trump of Europe to save you cucks?

Literally gotta rez Hitler it seems.

Well, the main problem in France is that

Left and Right ( Gauche et Droite )are "basically" the same thing.

And there is two turn to vote ( every party, then two party )

If Extrême Droite ( Lepen basically ) is qualified for the second turn, against Left or Right, there is big chance that it lose because Left/Right will merge together.

Lepen is gaining vote, that's a fact, but not enough from my PoV to win an election.

Also, concerning the video, honestly, it's not an "happening" thing that will make people move and goes full Extrême Droite sadly.

Well you frogs still have 3 months

fucking make it happen

Muslims can hate people for any reason and it will never be responded to in kind by anyone in Europe. The native population cannot hate Muslims for any reason.

That is why Europe will become a caliphate. The ones who do not fight back against an enemy which hates them, loses.

?????

Oh no… I don't care. They voted for this.

isnt this old as fuck?

im 100% sure i watched this video like 2 years ago

Why dont they send in the Gendarmerie? Or the fucking paratroopers , restore some order? Throw them in the Seine again.

FRANCE IS NO LONGER FRANCE

He was talking about a guy like Napoleon, not exactly Napoleon, then he talked about special things that made the difference Prince Barron.

That makes it worse because it shows it's an ongoing problem that still hasn't been fixed.

Remember 1999 when muslim (((freedom fighters))) in Kosovo did the same thing and the wests response, including France, was to bomb Serbian chlidren with depleted uranium until the country broke and submitted to subhuman invaders?
Good times.

This shit goes on EVERYDAY. During holidays it's fucking epic like 500 cars burned everytime. The loses to French insurance companies every year is in the billions.

where did this happen?

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS WHAT DIVERSITY MEANS

There's only one man who can put a stop to this..

It's time to make a call.

Last time the Frogs revolted they invented the guillotine, who knows what they'll come up with this time!

Can you quit with this bullshit, it's sad.