So how about it Holla Forums? Will you ever get tired of winning?

So how about it Holla Forums? Will you ever get tired of winning?

twitter.com/aayoub/status/825136159990886400

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/

archive.is/bBFV1
archive.is/lniX3
twitter.com/hashtag/muslimban?f=tweets&vertical=news
archive.is/BYAJR
archive.is/VMOpb
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-order-blocks-green-card-visa-holders-airports-article-1.2957910?cid=bitly
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/825329757646618624
youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
archive.is/KTYww
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day
archive.is/XBzQO
muse.jhu.edu/joumals/american_jewish_history/summary/v085/85.1toll.html
archive.is/XKKJ9
reddit.
youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/825460836865044481
theyucatantimes.com/2015/07/yucatan-usa/
walmart.com/ip/Trademark-Poker-Maverick-300-Dice-Style-11.5g-Poker-Chip-Set/17046882
archive.fo/dqR8Y
archive.fo/indBb
archive.is/ThpmQ
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/825526681456803841
twitter.com/ACLU/status/825534645924220928
twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/825530448390524928
youtu.be/NpoQo0QFHdI
usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/aprilholladay/2005-08-11-holladay-tires-numbers_x.htm
iranian.com/Opinion/Sept97/IranArab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, never. The shit skin world has this shit coming when Obama was in office and they fucked us for 8 years. They deserve it when they fucked us under Bush for 8 years. The time of America's two party system, corporate driven right wing/left wing bull shit is over. We will be a nationalist country like we were during Andrew Jackson's time.

shadilay shadilay la mia libertà
shadilay shadilea oh nooo
shadilay shadilay oh sogno o realtà
shadilay shadilay oh nooo

i dont trust your source. but lets hope it is true

Post more tweets from mudslimes freaking out

Never.

Britcuck actor John Hurt who badmouthed Trump in the leadup to the election reportedly dead.

Add another one to the image

No because the fire is only rising.

I can't wait until wall construction begins.
Also ICE agents now have the authority to deport almost instantaneously so apply if you're an LEO or ex Military.
It's actually happening but for shitskins this time lel.

Here's the pic ripe for updates

Just surf the #MuslimBan tag on twitter. It's fucking hilarious.

Holy kek, liberals are appealing to the good sense of Dick Cheney.

R E M O V E
E
M
O
V
E

K E B A B
E
B
A
B

ITS ONLY BEEN A WEEK

If this is true. Then this marks the begin of the age of the American civil war. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!
Watch out Burgerbros you have no idea whats coming but it will be epic, I'm certain about that.

I hope this guy is predicting the future

If anyone else whats to check out the salt:
twitter.com/hashtag/MuslimBan?src=hash

God wills it

He was BTFO in a matter of minutes, no jimmies survived.

HOLY SHIT, WAS TRUMP SIGNING THE MUSLIM BAN ON HOLOHOAX MEMORIAL DAY A SIGN OF AN ISLAMIC HOLOCAUST?

This week has been such a high Holla Forums. I hope I never come down. I'm honestly a little scared something will happen to Trump or he'll start to pull back on some issues.

DEUS FUCKING VULT
I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OR WINNING

they should be airlifted and dropped into the ocean.

Welcome to the new normal

If your this worried now would be a good time to get involved in a future Nationalist government. Your dumb ass can drive and not fat? Join ICE and remove kebab and taco.

Oh god, I came in my head to the sound of a rubber stamp slapping denied

OOOOOOOYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/

I've been thinking about it. I have a comfy life at the moment but I do think I'm getting too soft.

watch out for that pendulum

Killing Trump accomplishes nothing. Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence doubles down on all of the EOs, plus a ton of anti-gay EOs and gets them through senate with no issue because conservatives love him. That is what happens if Trump is killed and the Kikes know it.

I don't have enough smug to last me 8 whole years

I'm fucking loving this. All the liberal mudslimes and leftist are being BTFO in a magnitude we have not BTFO of anyone before

Keith you so crazy

notice the canned neocon rhetoric they spout? these pieces of shit all have the same masters.

I am become win, victor of triumph

This poor kike is unhinged

JUST

Pence will be far worse on gays, if they think Trump is the bad man they have seen nothing yet.

I wonder when Trump will learn you can't please a Jew with the Israel shit

He did this and wrote a post on Twitter for without mentioning the Jews once about Holocaust Remembrance Day.

I think he just called out white genocide.

Is this a joke

There's so much virtue projection and refugee rejection shaming in these tweets it's mind numbing

I finally found something that's even more pathetic than yelling "he will not divide us" at a wall for 8 years.

Das it mane

someone should post tweets asking why only the west is expected to take in refugees

But is it more pathetic than to punch people at said wall because they're not chanting

Can't wait for Cuck Ryan to signal 2extreme4m3

Don't they know it is 2017 yet?

The ride has only just begun

Post some good triggers for leftists on twitter.

Dam I need to get these amalgam filling out fast. I am half a being with them.

Lol at the salt.

I cant remember the last time I was this happy.

Isn't that child one of the victims from Nice?

I can't get enough salt if I'm being honest fam.

Someone needs to start spamming anti-women verses from the quran at all these women defending islam.

next level virtue signaling
Letting someone live in a Muslim-majority country is literally Holocaust II, but Islam is a religion of peace.

some of them are afraid to say his name now? he really does live in their heads rent free!

NEVER

COME

DOWN
yeah I know it was posted earlier, but it's a jewtube embed

AHAHAHAH! Serves the old faggot right.

I think he was from Turkey or some other Muslim shithole but the incident happened around the same time as Nice.

There is a video of people swarming him to put makeup on him before the photo shoot - so he was clearly just used as a tool to guilt trip white people.

Funny how they have literally no idea what Fascist means

????

no it was staged in aleppo. don't have the video, but this is related.

Either that or some elementary tier namecalling. Someone on Facebook keeps calling him "Twamp".

Bingo

sauce on song?

I don't ever want to hear or read another fucking faggot fuck libshit ever quote that God damn Emma Lazarus poem ever again for the rest of my fucking life. Jesus fucking Christ, a kike wrote a shitty poem 100 fucking years ago, so that means we have to accept endless waves of human trash from Africa and the Middle East for the rest of eternity? How about no? I want those words sandblasted off the Statue of Liberty. I'm fucking sick of this "HURR NATION OF IMMIGRANTS" cucking to people who want to destroy us.

Pic related, the Jew cunt herself.

had to jewgle it myself. 2 seconds into the videos shows they're leftist faggots.

how fitting that they drag the words of someone named Lazarus well beyond their expiration date.

I don't think most libshits know it's a poem, I think they believe it's part of the constitution or something.

brave shores. I'm retarded.

We should give the stupid thing to Israel for Christmas.

I got into an argument with a cunt about this less than a week ago. She wouldnt let it go. I even
showed her the wiki entry, and she still insisted in was apart of the Bill of Rights.

lel. 20 million Muslims can brave!y protest Isis but not 1 of those 20 million want to kill them. Right so they're OK with Isis.

Emma Lazarus would be rolling in her grave if she saw liberals quoting her to support bringing in niggers, Muslims, and even certain Jewish populations. It's very interesting.

Not yet kike cunt, but I sure as hell hope we push for it.

what's funnier is when they think it's a German word as if the language is known for its soft c pronunciations.

Please be true

Some retard hanging out at my friends place said that the other day. I told them I was reporting them to the secret police and they should expect a free helicopter ride.

REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES

It seriously applies immediately? Also I thought this was just the Syrian ban?

Its sad that their slanders aren't fact, as if that were the case we'd be an Ethno state with a sense of being already

What a fucking retard

rt.com/usa/375346-jfk-traveler-assault-muslim-woman/

Im laffin m8

These and a flippant "Yeah, let them all in. It's working out great for Europe."

Absolutely embarrassing.

Lazarus was a Jew, haven't read all that but why should I, can you summarize?

jwa.org/womenofvalor/lazarus

Paid (((agitator))) for sure

She was a delusional, self hating kike who wasn't for open borders. Quit being a nigger.

She thought everyone except whites and Sephardim was gross and didn't think Ashkenazim should be allowed in the Americas.

It's starting to feel good being able to reveal my power level now.

Keep using all the tricks to get information and send it to law enforcement you glorious bastards.

Reading this tweet got me hard. Victory tastes damn good, like a crumb-top donut.

He says that like its a bad thing, Ayyy tfw hes right.

Captcha: Aiy tfw

archive.is/bBFV1
:^)

I was worried the (((left))) wouldn't get too salty about this since it isn't actually a muslim ban. I was worried for nothing.

The left is always salty.

Top fucking KEK, muh poor in a cent beach boy

It does. The lefty in question was some stoner friend of my buddy's brother in law. A friend who knows history gave a chuckle. Nobody else know what I was talking about. Most of my friends are libtards ripe for redpilling. We've been casually/cuckservative racist for some time, but we live in a 98% white area so they have a live and let live attitude because nobody has really ever had to deal with shitskins. I've been hating on pissrael pretty hard for a while and have had lots of talks about globalism and banks. Some have touched on the jewish question. I'm debating on going all in. It's nice to see that as the wives/fiances have had kids or get baby fever, they become very protectionist and are ripe for redpilling when they never were before.

webm not related.

Liberals are like those kids you used to play video games with and they'd shut the console off as soon as you were winning. And when they won, they'd laugh about how great they think they are.

See

YES! YOUR NEXT NIGGER!

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! AND ONLY AFTER 1 WEEK AS WELL!

MAY WE NEVER STOP WINNING AND MAY WE CONTINUE TO BRING HOPE TO OUR BROTHERS OVERSEAS THAT THESE DELUDED LIBSHITS CAN BE DEFEATED AND THAT THEIR HOMELANDS CAN BE BROUGHT BACK TO THEM!

I was waiting on the results of a serious surgery for my grandmother for 6 hours today at a local hospital with my grandfather. We did nothing but show full power levels the entire time sharing a waiting room with a 15 person nigger tribe. I love this time line.

Elaborate, please.

No never, I like winning. I may even love it.

He means they sat there, smiled, and thought to themselves how great they are because they are white.

Openly saying nigger and commenting on watching live action national geographic unfold in the room (you should have seen this fuckin nigger tribe), talking about antifa niggers getting arrested, watching fox news and watching mattis get sworn in, talking about how great the new executve orders are. both being CCW with zero fucks given.

Also my grandma ended up being okay : )

Nigga! Do you even Greco-Roman Civilization!?

I've quit drinking after celebratory drinking last weekend after The Inauguration. We've been given the opportunity to live in the best timeline; all this winning in one week is proof of that. I need to improve myself to feel like I deserve to live in this timeline, and there's no reason to drink heavily anymore since measures are being taken to stop the slow collapse of my homeland. It just took this week for that to really sink in after the last decade. We've all been given a great opportunity.
Sage for blogpost offtopic.

M-muh Golden Age

they legitimately think Islam has existed for thousands of years.

Sweet Christ society is utterly and completely fucked and in a modern dark age. The purge can't come fast enough.

My only concern is that these 8 years are going to fly by too fast.

They think Persia=Islam

Broteam is some top tier shit. I wonder if GG made him anymore Redpilled. That fat Canadian Fuck could probably be lurking around here.

Well, they got the all sandniggers are the same part down.

His muslim video is 10/10

Song name?

She was "our gal"!

I'll get tired of winning when we have a debt-free currency and there are no Jews in white countries.

http:// www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/5888fe22e4b0628ad613ddb2?timestamp=1485553271822

archive.is/lniX3

Heeere we go.

Swimming Pool - Marie Madeleine

No. My power level only rises.

You would be not be surprised to hear how few know that Muslims have stolen everything. There is a reason why Islam collapsed after Baghdad was destroyed. They could not rebuild that which they did not first build. Or why the Ottomans were a threat globally after taking Constantinople.

how did this video escape being shoah'd?

If you ban your enemies from entering your borders, they win.

That's not even the furthest he's gone.

At this rate, we'll be colonizing mars and genociding Africa's indigenous peoples for the continent's resources halfway through his second term.

Holy shit, it's already happening? That's insane.

I cannot believe we're in this timeline.

Anyone else genuinely feel like we're seeing the potential birth of the 4th Reich?

It's beautiful Holla Forums… ;(

Im puerto rican and im loving this right now.
Fuck this mudslimes they're opening mosques over here.

Consider fucking their shit up before it gets out of control.

Now that I think about it, there is probably going to be a happening soon.

Trump banned muslims from coming, but hasn't started kicking out the ones that are here yet. Obviously, there are still terrorists here - shitskins straight from Shitskinistan or the second generation group which is more radicalized. They are usually pretty pissed off normally, but this ban enactment has to have made them rage.

There will be an attack or series of attacks and it will only serve to help us. We have the god emperor in charge and any terrorist attack will only allow him to bring the hammer down even farther on the cockroaches.

Praise kek this is so beautiful. This entire #Muslimban hashtag is just a saltmine.

twitter.com/hashtag/muslimban?f=tweets&vertical=news

The 3rd Reich never died, user. It was merely sleeping.

archive.is/BYAJR
We'll probably see more and more tomorrow.

With President Trump BTFOing everyone Every… Single…Day… hehe I doubt it :'^)

I have a feeling the FBI, the CIA and you friendly local police are having a gangbang on terrorism as we speak, or are arming up to do so. Now that the ban is in place, the fun can begin.

You should have stopped there.

Hmm good point. Will be interesting to see what becomes public about what was hiding out in the US

From what I've heard, training camps in the mountains.

Can't wait to see them die.

did the Don implement the kebab ban already? the amount of winning so far has been unreal

Kebab has been Don'erd

He signed it today at the swearing in of Mattis.

11:50 for the actual signing.

In the Hannity interview, Trump said: "Our county has many problems, many of which I only learned about this week". You can bet that a lot of pre-dawn raids on mosques will be occurring this weekend.

Is there any actual source for this?
I don't believe a random guy on Twitter.

What fucking planet are there retards on?

I'm so happy I can hardly express it. Thank God we have Trump.

Underrated.

And check Twitter's #MuslimBan

FANTASTIC
I'm gonna love seeing the asspain from all those late night comedians.

Would it even be that bad if he pulled back? He's done more good for this country than many have throughout their careers. He could sit on his ass in front of the HWNDU livestream eating popcorn for the next for years and there would be a net profit for America. We've won, everything from here on out is a welcome bonus. Though I would personally appreciate the sanctuary cities being taken care of before the popcorn binge

This user gave me an idea.

What if we try and spin this to get the lib shits to start attacking the media? Think about it, we start getting them to think the reasons his Muslim ban is going on is because the media is lying and portraying them wrong. That way we can get the left to kill the supposed "real media" becuase they are lying about Muslims therefor they must be lying about everything.
Huh? Yay? Nay?

They know not what they meme…
do they actually WANT him to become truly fascist?

P.E.P.E

I'm stealing that. It's beautiful, is that from the bible? TIC

Ridicule them KeK, for they know not what they meme.

Every last illegal will be hunted down and shipped out of the country like exported meat.
Mexico will burn and their workers will claw in vein at the almighty wall.
Our streets will turn red with the blood of the traitors, and we will finally be victorious.
SIEG HEIL

checking.

Is it actually banning Muslims specifically? I thought it was a ban on 7 countries that happened to be primarily Islamic
… which means yet again libshits are running with a narrative that doesnt tell the whole story and full of emotional appeal

If they a modicum of awareness I swear ti god

30 day ban on ALL refugees, followed by a ban of countries.

What is the point of the 30 day ban? Infrastructure adjustments?

Shadilay, brother.

It's temporary until screening measures can be put in place. Nothing stopping Trump from issuing another 30 day ban, ad infinitum.

According to the official statement, something about "determining which countries it's safe to accept refugees from", which if I had to guess, is just a 30 day safety net to get a ton of shit ton.

well that's all muslim countries off the list. will he accept white south african refugees?

Hopefully. They've had it rough out there.

Goddamn I hope so. In fact if I were Trump, I'd consider putting a priority on that just to end the white genocide happening there.

SAs would be asylum seekers not refugees, there's no war in SA but there is grounds for asylum status.

You think we can reach that point bros? Can we reach the next reich?

Shouldn't they be revoking their green cards then barring entry?

green cards are permanent residents but not yet citizens

the genocide of white farmers in south africa and the former rhodesia is internationally recognized.
are people fleeing a genocide refugees?

Prediction: This will goad some idiotic Mohammedans into bombing an airport in response to Trump's ban, immediately supplying fresh vindication for the proactive ban.

I'll admit it right now, i didn't think he'd do this much in his first term, fuck me it's only been a week hasn't it?

christ almighty this is going to be a sweet 8 years.

I do believe it counts, 4 million potential white Trump voters.

Merryl Streep and Madonna when?

Not yet tired of winning. Still surrounded by weakness and decay in multitudes on a daily basis. We have a long way to go, but finally I do see a glimpse of some light.

> Being so triggered that you repeat yourself in a < 140 character statement.

Some confirmation of the OP image

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

archive.is/VMOpb
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-order-blocks-green-card-visa-holders-airports-article-1.2957910?cid=bitly

Apologies to any of you who were doing a #NoFap challenge.

please God, lets have 8 years of treating leftists like paranoid fuckheads in public until they kill themselves

I won't be happy until we can start publicly vilifying them

As an user who's done a lot of long haul business travel, part of me feels bad for someone who gets off a 10+hr flight only to be told 'Back on the plane, asshole.'

May kek grant them death in the middle of their return flight through deep vein thrombosis.

The funny thing is that march wasn't against ISIS. It was for some other reason, and there was a portion of marchers that were showing anti-ISIS signs. Many of the marchers were also supporting Hezbolah and other Muslim terrorist organizations that were 'their' kind of Islam vs the 'other' type of Islam.

Gotta love these retards. Yeah, blame Trump, not the violent extremists who brought war upon the west.

I feel like Trump should pay for these idiots to go to Saudi Arabia for a month just to see what 'Muslim culture' is actually like.

Which is my point. You don't bar entry to permanent residents. You revoke the green card first.

I can understand having to forego procedure sometimes. But doing things the right way is preferrable.

CUCK
U
C
K

i wonder what Merkel is feeling now?

If she's still sound of mind? Pure terror.

One week in office, and Trump has made it Christmas again.

The fuck are you on about, Olbermann?

His fucking logo is himself wrapped in an American flag.

He's left the reservation, user, just like

that fat faggot.

I doubt it, but I'm hopeful. Civil war may destroy our world standing and our economy, but it's the quickest and most efficient way of removing undesirables.

HOL UP

They always used to take Obamas photo with a halo around his head using stuff in the background.

Man I hate it when libs wrap themselves in the flag.

Olbermann is mentally ill. I saw him on Bill Maher's show and he was saying the election was a coup d'etat and that we're living under a Russian occupation government. He was 100% serious. He's well on his way to becoming a disheveled homeless person shouting at random passersby behind a gas station.

YES, THE FIRE RISES

Holla Forums !!!! There is a beaner youtuber by the name of "Rob Lee" who is extremely upset about the African migrants coming into Mexico and getting gibs me dats. Someone please make a thread about this! He doesn't want to be culturally enriched, it is the topst of keks.

Why does that matter?
Is he black himself or something?

God fucking damnit I put this in the other sticky. Point still stands.

This particular university just went into panic-mode because they still have students on vacation. Don't know how many. But they may never be coming back, at least not for a while.

Where were you the day kebab was removed Holla Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

In some respects, I feel like Olbermann is the other side of Alex Jones' coin. Although Olbermann is just slightly more deranged.

The muslims are that stupid, so that could happen

No a Mexican liveing in Mexico! LeL.

Its like a second shoah on the day remembering the shoah
Boo hoo you fat fuck.

goddamn those holocaust survivors get younger and younger.

Olbermann suffer an accident and hit his head that has compromised his equilibrium. Maybe it compromised something else.

Olbermann is Glenn Beck tier. Alex Jones has to maintain a certain degree of decorum and entertainment value to sell his water filters and pay alimony, but there's no depths to which Olbermann and Beck will sink to.

Jesus, Donald Trump is truly God's chosen.

To make it easier, email in question:

>It is recommended that persons who might be affected by the Executive Order refrain from traveling outside of the United States if they are already here, or try to return to the United States as soon as possible (tonight or early tomorrow) if currently outside of the country. The order also does not define what it means to be "from" a designated country. Thus, in an abundance of caution, it may be best to interpret the term broadly to include passport holders, citizens, nationals, dual nationals, etc. Additionally, after 90 days, the right to travel to the United States is not automatically reinstated. It is presently unclear exactly who will be covered by this Executive Order.

This is 4 days before their spring semester starts, and some students may very well be on vacation in some of the now-banned countries.
Some students might not come back. Ever.
IT'S HAPPENING

Trump didn't even give the cucks time to be mad at the wall.

Dick and his boy-o, Rumsfeld, collectively fucked up Iraq. We wouldn't be having the ISIS issue now if they didn't say "All you surrendered soldiers? Go home with your weapons. You totally won't fuck with us."

You're not a muslim, you're a Bosnian Serb larping as a turkroach.

you'll cowards don't even prevent jihad

And then EXTREEEEME vetting for a shit ton of countries, forever. Combined with the executive orders from earlier in the week for not importing freeloaders, at least around 70% of non-whites are now off the table, certainly the dangerous ones.

I literally thought that first Webm was a Pro-Trump video made by a Holla Forumsice man

Vid is titled: "African migrants refused to work in Mexico an eye opening video" by Rob Lee.

yes

The protection comes from not being forced INTO a religion and not the consequences of practicing the religion of pieces.

my question is, does this affect Saudi Arabia? If not, why isn't SA affected?

NO MISTER TRUMP, IT'S TOO MUCH, THERE'S TOO MUCH WINNING

PLEASE, PLEASE, IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING

kek

how is their reasoning supposed to work?

I go to a college with shit tons of moose limbs and we already started our second semester. If only it could've been a week sooner…

That's ok, you get to be there for the massive amount of salt that will pour out of them when they open their mouths.

Interesting note- It seems like the faculty must have had a meeting or something because two of my teachers and my gf's teacher all dropped the "steve jobs syrian refugee" disinfo. Truth is it was Steve Jobs's father who was a regular immigrant from syria. An Assad type with light colored eyes, too so it's not like he was a shitskin.

I swear to god, right when I'm thinking "Damn, Trump is so badass. There is no way I can like him anymore. THIS happens. Trump truly is an American hero.

Try three months

It's too easy to just dismiss it and say "they have no reasoning." They probably have some kind of morality based on what they learned in elementary school.

There are so many facets of human intelligence we don't fully understand. The portions of our brain that make up what might be called our "superego" or "morality" may not be yet fully understood by neuroscience.

Western thinking is far too compartmentalized. The "it's fine so long at it's consenting adults behind closed doors" mentality has grown to define our civilization, when civilization itself depends on some kind of collective morality. Quite simply, Islam does not mesh with Western ideals, and this is the concept that, for whatever reason, the "left" (we really need to redefine the political spectrum) does not grasp.

And I say this as a person who counted a Muslim as one of his best friends.

Good analysis, user.

Liberalism / progressiveism has preached the 'we're all equal and anyone can be anything' meme for too long and now can no longer see the forest for the trees despite those of us on the periphery pointing it out to them.

In reality, no, people are not created equal, nor can totally different cultures or value sets cohabitate in peace like in some idyllic storybook. But point that out and you're a xenophobe/racist/whatever.

I've yet to see a SJW adequately explain why multicult stuff doesn't work in Sweden without resorting to extreme mental gymnastics.

Never forget lads.

Never forget

If we don't have a revolution for national socialism but by some miracle are able to fully restore the republic we should vote to remove the term limit for president. It honestly does not serve a huge purpose when secret society usually runs things. I think this is especially true if we have to keep cycling people out. There has to be a better way to keep good people in and corruption out. This is one of the reasons for term limits but it fails horribly in doing so. Of course the real thing that stops corruption is always going to only be the violence that the common man is willing to commit to those above him. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors. Think about it and you will see.

Violence is the true golden standard.

I can't wait to see footage of these animals being herded back to their shitholes. You just know that a few of them are brain dead enough to "make a last stand" and refuse to comply.

TRIPS CONFIRM

checkin em
You know it's gonna happen.

EVERY TIME

Who the hell in Japan cares about the #MuslimBan

No Muslims, but doesn't the temporary incoming visa ban also apply to the primary countries that send people to the US? (Ex: Japan, Kiwiland, Straya, etc.)

Yeah, it's no surprise that Shia would protest a Sunni murdertornado bankrolled by the kikes. For whatever it's worth, Shia are the chill "civilized" mudslimes - the Iranians and Hezbollah whose beef is entirely with Israel, not really the west. Although they have very little love for the US being a totally submissive bitch to Our Greatest Ally)

Perhaps, but I haven't heard much details about that. Something to do with requiring personal interviews instead of just letting people fill out things online.

I have one problem with this: No ban for Saudi Arabia.

Transplants from the US and other libshits cashing in and spreading their bullshit on the JET/ALT programs most likely.

typically a refugee is someone fleeing a disaster like a tsunami/earthquake/childseekingbarrelbombs and has lost their home, an asylum seeker is someone who is fleeing persecution on the basis of their political beliefs/race/etc

SAVE THE YAZIDI PEOPLE!!!

im just so happy. I never thought Id be able to feel like this ever again. I am bettering myself, working out, getting shit done and Trump is to thank for it. I get to get comfy everyday after work, see what amazing things President Trump is doing. Its given me a lot of confidence too. I love this. God Bless America.

Even Al Qaeda think ISIS are too extreme. Doesn't make them our friends

The only time I must say this, but this is only because this is a special case:
IF TRUMP IS KILL OR HIS POLICIES IGNORED, Holla Forums MUST MARCH FOR THE 1ST TIME

I think a lot of people have that unspoken idea.

shitloads paki/iran sandniggers. Plus jet/alt sjw assholes.

I think you'd see a lot of people just not giving a fuck anymore.

You're a cool guy Dav

Japanese people. Most Japanese people are, and have been for generations, Ameriboos. Even in way old art they portray the Chinese as slanty-eyed hunchbacks and themselves as fair-skinned. They want America to be great again more than half of Americans do. They want to be honorary aryans in a world where aryans still exist, because they honestly hate all other asian people and the only people on earth they have respect for are tall, fair-skinned europeans.

Japan hates Trump and constantly bitches about him.
Don't forget how leftist Japan is in many ways, they're a very anti-gun, pro-abortion and pro-degeneracy country.

It's only liberals who are whining about this being a 'Muslim Ban'

Citation needed
Utter nonsense. Japan is one of the more conservative countries out there

Nope on the contrary next we burn the Reichstag and consolidate our power completely. Then the day of the rope actually happens.

You seem like someone who knows jack shit about Japan.

Just go to 2channel or Futaba mate

Is speaking Spanish required? I'd love to work for ICE , but don't want to learn it.

Ironic he chose to word it "chaos at the airports and in the air" seeing as that's what we've had to live with for the last 2 decades because of Muslims.

The liberals had us cavity searching millions of women and children so we didn't hurt feelings of the .001% of people that actually posed a threat that could be easily screened for specifically.

Yeah if they kill trump we start killing all of them. Start with the media and bankers, then move onto the rioters. Try to keep LE on our side

Song a day cuck Jonathan Mann warns us that when we turn our back on refugees, Jesus wants to punch us in the knees.

So you had better watch out for knee-punchin' Jesus, everybody!

Every time with this fuckers.

Good! Now let bomb them even more so yurocucks can drown into more rapefugee.

One stone, two birds.

Israel go away

Yurope stopped being a white country decades ago. Nothing of value will be lost.

Europe was never a white country

Maybe because it was a continent

Wew lad.

I wonder who's behind these posts?

I mean I know jews love inflation but this is Zimbabwe tier.

Eh, he was in Alien. Bad news as far as I'm concerned.

jew do 9/11
Americunts celebrate banning a small handful of islamic countries entering America, while Saudis and the rest are still allowed.
No consideration of a ban for niggers (highest contributors to violent crime against whites), or the jews who did all this in the first place.

You can ban every Puerto Rican it still wont begin to address the jewish problem.

This is just WWII with a different wrap having goys fighting the wrong war again.

Though I can't lie, banning Somalians was a great call.

Most underrated fucking post…

This is a huge step in the right direction

I bet there's more to Trump than even Holla Forums believes. If you're hear dear emperor have Spicer say something about the press briefing being spicy.

I can only hope.

Agreed on the country selection part but imported niggers' contribution to criminality is negligible compared to locally produced ones, with only Jamaicans and Haitians having any notable representation in black crime.

important stuff

Why, hello sir! I, too, am a connoisseur of womens' undergarments.

Maybe in the US but here is Aus we have Somali gangs running around.

Hahahaha.
WRONG

Why is this thread so slow now?
This is fucking major news.

This is a false flag, but whatever

Dissent crushing has never been this easy.

Fucking what?
That tweet is exaggerated, but Trump did sign in the limitation on Muslims coming to the US.

it's still so unreal this is actually happening
had The Cunt won you would be Merkel 2.0 right now

What's happening in that webm?

That's a kike.

Hahahha, holy shit this guy is asspained!

Jew's a Jew, what do you expect?
I think his musical partner also pretended to have an Asian girlfriend for like two years until the model he kept posting actually came out and said "I'm not this guy's girlfriend"

And what does Jeb wear? One-piece feetie pajamas with a buttflap in the back for easy poopin'. Probably has a turtle print, too.

Never. Hey, we warned those supposed "peaceful Muslims" that if they didn't stand up with us, stop tacitly approving of ISIS' shit, if they didn't speak out and fight back against radical Islam we'd toss them all out. But they just kept whining about "not all mudslimes", trying to threaten/guilt trip us, and bitching snidely about how mean and rayciss we are. Okay. Fuck them then.

Most people are ignorant af about how horrible islam is. We need to spam normies with islamic gore. A little truth.

Please add listening to this song three (3 - Holy Trinity) times to your morning power-up routine. You will see results INSTANTLY.

Oh god I can't handle the bantz

Hurt myself laughing on that one. Haven't done that since the first time I saw CWC.

dude, >we have to start up #NotEvenHitler on twitter. it could be some kind of otherworldly fun…

the possibilities are endless!

Is there a reason he didn't do Saudi Arabia? The 9/11 hijackers and the San Bernadino couple were from there.

Money talks, user.

Which would make sense if we had years to wait…

I guess. I hope it's just part of a longer game Trump is playing.

Confirmed for being a massive dumbshit

Have no fears, user. "First They Came" is a cautionary tale for shitlibs, but a with-these-five-easy-steps roadmap to success for our kind.

Every last jew and shitskin must die, for the sake of the survival of whites.

NEVER, OP. Winning is what we do. Praise Kek and our God Emperor.

MUH SYNAGOGUE

Shadilay, the year of the fire cock begins now.

Holy fucking shit.

Holy kek. Considering Trump will complete all his promises within months at this point, i am really curious to see what Trump is doing with the rest of his presidencial Time, once he is done with his election promises. If the beginning is already this radical, just what will await us in the next 8 years?

Was it a member of the Isreali Secret Intelligence Service or what?

I've been wondering this myself, everyone thought it would be an uphill battle to get most of what he wanted done, and yet in a little over a week it's almost done, We're just missing the wall and a trial for Hillary, What's he gunna do in his free-time anons?

No, just "regular" rabbis who fucking hate white Americans.

I always read rabbis as "rabbits"

Seriously though anons, is he going to be first president in modern history to run a re-election campaign with NEW promises? It seems like he's almost done with the most important shit, and he's still got 4 years to fuck around with

In that deep cover

Call her a racist

Ask her why she left out Native Americans™.

Is he still around?

Can't he be both?

It's been a brilliant week. So good to see a President who actually does what he says he'll do, and get straight down to work

kek

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS?

Freudian slip, if real.
I want to believe

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/825329757646618624

Oy vey Trump what are you doing

post more smug weeb

And suddenly the Twatter fags start pulling the old "OH OH A SPELLING ERROR! YOU'RE NOW RETARDED! HAHA!" shit.

Aren't these the same twats who claim they don't have to spell or use words properly because proper English is prescripitivist, classist and whatever other 'ists' they can think up at the minute?

It's one of Trumps tricks he uses to distract his enemies. Instead of his EOs they talk about spelling errors and h8ful tweets.

So what happens when an isreali Mossad operative wants to enter on a Saudi or UAE visa (the 2 most common among the jewhadists), or any number of the colonised states of Europe with EU passports?

Two more for the JUST league

why did he ban only countries that kills terrorists while letting the terrorist countries themselves basically untouched?
why not just ban them all, including jewland?

They truly are walking, talking, nation-wrecking stereotypes.

1) Give him time
2) Extreme vetting in all cases. All cases

Apparently the new term for this kind of clear understanding in the movement is now called "black pilled".

A modern Frankfurt school/Marxist style [yet inverted] term used to insult and silence anyone correcting the jewish hasbara trying to co-opt the anti-juden movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg

Got an email from my university about the EO as well. We just ended Fall semester's exam week and have a week off so I suspect many left the country. It's great.

This thread makes me rememebr that post about how we could round up and execute muslims, gays ect. and the liberals still would complain about it on twitter and nothing else.

It's nice to watch.

Why stop at Syria?

Q - Why are there refugees from 7 muslim countries?

A - Islam

Q - What do muslim refugees bring with them?

A - Islam

Perhaps a little Talmudic deception is more accurate

That's not what happened. The truth is even worse. What they said was "All you soldiers that surrendered, go home. We have nothing for you. Fuck your jobs. Fuck your pensions. Fuck your families." We should have publicly and loudly executed the ring leaders and left the rank and file in place to maintain order. But no, the neocon cunts had a Baath hate boner, even for the lowly fucks just trying to make a buck and live their lives.

(checked)

Nah, it's a Trigger thing, some libshits can't even read his name and not get triggered as fuck. It's amazing, they are going to go insane for 8 years

The selection of the countries is indeed retarded.

Certainly this is the narrative according to the jewish press and co-opted (((nationalist))) groups.

Or so they would think…

One day perhaps I will tire of winning, but that day is not today and with God as my witness it won't be tomorrow

underrated

Lmao!
DIE IN A FIRE YOU TRAITOROUS DIVERSITY CUCKS

Certainly hasbara

Now he will forever be in evil dead.

Keep it coming, Mr. President. Just to get back to a functioning Nation, there's more to go.

There's a wall to build.
There's contracts to negotiate.
There's corruption to clean out.
There's an economy to stabilize.
There's Leftists to re-educate on what makes America great!

Liberals think that anyone is entitled to travel anywhere at any time. That's not true, and never has been. Traveling to another country has always been a privilege that can be revoked for any reason, or even no reason at all. It works the same as allowing people into your own home. If I don't want to allow blacks into my house purely because I don't like blacks, that's my choice and my right. Donald Trump, as the elected representative of America, is the one who makes that decision. Countries are no more legally or morally bound to let people in than I am to let people into my house. I'm Canadian, and if Trump (or any president) decides they don't want Canadians coming in, then I have to accept that and respect it.

every time

I just read on Finnish news:

Whaaaaaaaatt

What does this tell you?

That corporations, especially the ones the size of Google, do not serve the countries they are located in. Nothing new really.

those tech companies are some of the biggest lobbyists for those pajeet H1B visas

when they say competent they mean cheap

I guess they'll just have to offer higher wages to attract the good workers. They're "in a panic" because they can't hire programmers at minimum wage anymore.

There are still plenty of purple haired landwhales and numales coming out of college willing to work for cheap, I guess they are still more expensive than some poo in the loo though.

It just makes shit harder and takes more time.

Mark my words lads, Trump will go down in history as the new Hitler. We can't let that happen, his legacy must live on.

CalExit is beginning to collect signatures.

Let's meme CalExit into popularity, and then all of us who live in CA can vote for it, and then we'll simultaneously all move to texas before the wall goes up around Death Valley - thereby electorally saving the future of this nation for possibly hundreds of years.

I don't think landwhales and numales are in demand at google though. And Starbucks has plenty of baristas already. Should probably just hand out suicide pills to them.

Learn some history.

When Pythagoras left Greece and traveled to distant lands, there were no "countries." There were no borders. There were just various armed men who were able to kill Pythagoras if they noticed him.

In the ancient world, travel to India wasn't a privilege. Anyone with the willingness to risk his life and safety could TRY to travel.

Many people died in shipwrecks, or were killed by bandits, or were enslaved, or were imprisoned by the kings of the lands that they tried to visit.

Travel is not a privilege. Travel is power. Try to exert that power. Maybe you'll succeed, or maybe someone will kill you.

Read some history that predates the Treaty of Westphalia.

"Though right for a time lies silent, yet it rotteth not, nor shall it perish."

trump will go down in history as the "get shit done" president

THIS IS WINNING
HAHAHAHA
SIEG MEIN KAISER

kek

Don't be so autistic. I obviously wasn't talking about the times of city states. "Always" meaning "in any time when there existed countries to travel to". Yeah, there weren't countries in pre-historic times either. There weren't countries during the time of the dinosaurs. Don't read shit so literally.

Test

Years of crushing defeats and condescending assholes gloating about the destruction of the west, and now, we're the ones winning, and they're the ones tasting defeat. I feel like I'm having trouble adjusting, like I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel.

I've been saying it since the very beginning, I'm a proud supporter of calexit.

And then they call us ignorant.

POSSIBLE FALSE FLAG TO CHALLENGE EXECUTIVE ORDER

archive.is/KTYww

2 Iraqis file lawsuit after being detained in NY due to travel ban

So Trump is literary worse than Hitler?

They're not valid visas anymore though.

fuck off shill

What did he mean by this?

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

OY VHE DA 1965 IMMIGRATION ACT!

Oy vey

But this has nothing to do with immigration, just with entering the country.

It's not an immigration ban, it's a travel ban. Immigration is stopped by the ban incidentally, because obviously you can't immigrate if you can't travel. They'll try to find loopholes, but there are none. This is the same thing Jimmy Carter did with Iran.

The Judaism of that fucking name

(((German Last Name)))

I wouldn't want jews to be ashamed of me, would I?

They'll call you names, user. I'm serious. They've done it to me. Apparently I'm an anti-sandmite, or something like that.

Today's the first day, right? What a way to start it off.

I've seen them call people not-sees. Not sure what that's about. They weren't even blind.

Vola nella mia vita,
no non è finita io ti fermerò.
Sciogli le mie vele, nel cielo in mezzo al mare.
Io ti prenderò.

–#IsraelOpenYourDoors–

Anons, we need to get this trending.

That will never work, israelites (like most of the rest of the world except sweden) isn't completely brainwashed as americans are, they know it's a bad thing, even the youth.

What has to be done is deportation of jews into israel if anything.

whoops meant to this guy

wew

Das it mane.

Is there anything at all that doesn't somehow relate to being Jewish? It's like they sit around playing Six Degrees of Holocaust, or something.

Yes. Last time I checked, none of the Arab nations were willing to accept Syrian "refugees." Why not? Isn't there something really wrong when Muslim nations won't take "refugees" from another Muslim nation?

Is this legit?

most of the refugees are in Turkey, but that does not make it our problem to share

Are most of the Syrian refugees Shia or Sunni? I don't know, and we need to know. In that case it would be as autistic and against the multiculti grain as the Presbyterians banning the Episcopalians.

JEJ

Yes, just see their twitter @haaretzcom, it's verified so seems legit

[KVETCHING INTENSIFIES]

The leftist cucks living on Twitter are losing it. This is so beautiful to see.

Now, if Twitter is destroyed, their lives disappear with it. I can't wait.

I love the God Emperor.

LOL LOOKS LIKE BROCK DIDNT SPEND ANY TIME TRAINING THIS NEW HOMOCREW

Return where? as a green card holder I'm getting nervous, please don't lynch me Holla Forums

But I'm incapable of feeling shame, jewboy

git gud fgt, it's

Vola nella mia vita, no non è finita
io mi fermerò.
Sciogli le mie vele, nel cielo e in fondo al mare
io ti crederò.

You don't have to feel any shame, user. The kike is doing that FOR you. Feel better now?

Why, are you a shitskin fugee?

no but I am a christian refugee

FUCK
HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY RECOVER?

Nigger it's only from mudlsime countries. If you're from one and not a mudslime yourself you shouldn't have left.

This has produced so much salt, it's unbelievable. I think the leftists were in the bath houses last night so we didn't get the full effect last night, but it gets better and better.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO

lel I always find it funny when these shitholes think they have leverage

Trump has your back then, he's prioritizing Christians in fact.

Been thinking the same thing.

The entire front page of Haaretz is one gigantic turbo-kvetch right now.

archive.is/XBzQO

Meanwhile, one of the columnists figured out that Trump is jewing the jews, and Netanyahu endorsed the wall. The firecock sure is getting spicy m8s.

That guy is the most annoying one on their network. He looks like he's 50, but he's barely 31 and speaks in the whiniest Jew voice you've ever heard.

This ban is only four like three months fucking hell, it's only put in place while the U.S. creates a vetting system.
Why is the media freaking out about this so muich?

Trump doesn't care and neither should you
this is a new age, (((media))) will learn it's place

WTF i love jews now

maybe make it so that if a president wants to go beyond 2 terms they need a higher and higher percentage of the vote or something. 60% for third term 70% for 4th etc.

At the point we're at, Trump could cure cancer and bring peace to the world with food for everyone and the (((medias))) would still be against him.

So he doesn't give a fuck and does what he has to do.

Horrendously unchecked

Ohhh noooo that suuucks

Gas all muslims

What is Trump's end game with this?

What's the big picture?

The Fourth Reich

We banned Muslims for 3 months, and the country is doing better than ever. Should we end the ban folks?
Wow, you folks are vicious. You sure, we shouldn't let them back in? Don't you think they've learned by now?
Okay folks, we'll do it your way.

Technically, Saudi Arabia is still our ally, and we have tons of assets tied up in them. Trump has expressed anti-saud sentiments in the past, so I'm not worried that we won't end up extending the ban to them. This EO is really just the beachhead for much more restrictive policies. The slippery slope is on our side now.

He's just asspained that his kike ex-gf secretly chants "He will nut inside us." in front of the mirror every night.

Im guessing they are using this time to draft legislation to restore immigration back to historical norms. That was one of the major points made in his AZ speech.

THE TRANSFORMATION HAS BEGUN
IT'S A LITERAL METAMORPHOSIS INTO HITLER 2 MEME BOOGALOO

I once was in an unemployment program
and we had to cut our goals from magazines (which means access to the subconsiousness) and i made a nice little picture, and a psychologist that looked at that was looking at it very intentsly and then he shivered.
That was two years ago, i wonder how much he would shivered if he would have seen it unfold until now, i think he would ran his head into a big wall.

Make more like this!

Oh that's glorious. Get ready for a week of campus newspapers writing gut wrenching articles about these poor, mistreated cocksuckers.

omg failed…
Fixed it

THE REPEAL OF THE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT OF 1965 AND A RETURN TO RACIAL QUOTAS FOR IMMIGRATION.

History lesson reminder:

✡Franz Boas✡
The famed “Father of American Anthropology”
Worked to discredit the evolutionary and biological study of race, overturning the predominate worldview that races are biologically different and or unequal. This set the stage for the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s and the fatal Immigration Act of 1965.

✡Horace Kellen✡
Jewish philosopher, author, and first Jew to ever teach at an American university (Princeton).
muse.jhu.edu/joumals/american_jewish_history/summary/v085/85.1toll.html
He advanced the ideal that cultural diversity and national pride were compatible with each other and that ethnic and racial diversity strengthened America. His critics pointed out his disingenuousness since, as a Jewish intellectual and member of the Zionist Organization of America, his vision of multicultural America was quite the opposite of his vision of the Jewish state of Israel as a totally Jewish nation. Kallen is credited with coining the term ‘cultural pluralism’.

✡Emanuel Celler✡
Jewish politician for 50 years, member of the House of Representatives, a Democrat from New York. Involved and drafting the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Act of 1968, the Voting Acts Right of 1965. Created the Immigration Act of 1965, the fruit of 80 years of Jewish struggle to open the US to non-white immigration.

✡Jacob Koppel Javits✡
US Senator from 1957 to 1981, a very liberal Republican from New York.
Opposed Senator McCarthy and the House Un-American Activities Committee which sought to expose Communism in the US, which was almost entirely propagated by Jews. Major advocate of Civil Rights legislation and the Immigration Act of 1965. Wrote an essay entitled “Lets Open the Gates”.

✡Israel Zangwill✡
Jewish author, feminist and Zionist pioneer.
“There is only one way to World Peace, and that is the absolute abolition of passports, visas, frontiers, custom houses, and all other devices that make of the population of our planet not a co-operating civilization but a mutual irritation society?” Wrote the play “Melting Pot” idealizing the US as a place all races melt together.

✡Samuel Untermyer✡
Wealthy Jewish lawyer
He devised and funded the Scofield Bible, which began the Christian Zionist Movement. He converted the traditional enemies of the Jews into their most ardent supporters and worshipers. The same WASPs who originally resisted the Jewish takeover which drove them from power, now willingly serve the Zionist state of Israel and submit the US to a foreign nation, something unthinkable decades before.

What I don't understand is that the enemies in the middle east (WHABBAHIS AND SALAFISTS) mainly come financed from Qatar and SA.

Why are they not banned?

He was asked about this in the interview with Hannity and said something to the effect of were looking at it, we understand it's a concern

*we're

One step at a time, nigga. First the precedent needs to be set. Then Qatar and Saudi Jewrabia fuck up and get added to the list.

180-300 million people to be eradicated… my god, the Deus Vult!!

They’re ostensibly “stable” nations. The pretense of “war-torn” has to be set first before a complete ban.

ok guys, this sounds fantastic, but what if… 8 years pass, another establishment president will be elected and simply overturn everything trump did? Germany showed impressively how fast you can dump millions of shitskins into your own country.

I think we need to think about trump's successor RIGHT NOW.

noice

We simply use the momentum trump provides so that they shit their pants.
There isnt any jesus coming to spread the end of masculinity and to spread anxiety of goyim, i m really sorry for that.

Saudia Arabia and Qatar + Mossad (cia ) mafia are the fuckers of all Nations.

Remember that IRAN had a nice Monarchy that was SECULAR before the CIA fucked with them.

I have faith in Trump, but I'm having trouble conneting the DOTS in the big picture.

These personal anecdotes are my favorite salt.

Czech'd

I'm italian, i assure you it's as i said in the last post.

I've gone through quite an arc in the last 24 hours:

I wonder what news today will bring, fam. I honestly can't wait to check out the headlines.

Yep, every time I've been fortunate enough to visit a foreign country I realize it's a privilege and if they don't want to let me past customs it's their business. Being told to turn around and get out isn't exactly being thrown in a cell and tortured.

I've done many 10-17 hour flights too but I'm always prepared for the customs officer to say no, you're not coming in. Fuck these savages, no mercy and no pity.

Cairo airport is zoo but it's really not that bad of a place all in all. The sandnigger will probably be stranded there for a few days until he can get those lazy, thieving government niggers in Baghdad to fly him home. Iraq is flush with oil cash. They can afford it.

Look how far we've come in a WEEK.
Now extend the trendline 416x.
Now draw an exponential function.

These fucking traitors who think they have the right to hand over the country to whatever human trash wants to come leech off of it deserve a bullet. I'm sure all the people who fought to establish and preserve the nation did so just so it could be filled up with people who don't share or respect their values and couldn't care less about the sacrifices made to make it a place worth living in.

Hitler had only 4 years and managed to overturn it. Fixing a country by presenting the truth, giving them backbone and a good leader, will unfold faster than subverting and lying to them over generations. Best part is, the useful idiots and brainzombies already think Trump is Hitler and they still don't take action, normalfags and lefties are only voicing that is sucks but they don't do shit, the Media also has done so much damage they can't possibly do more, and Trump still won thanks to the support of over half the country. Essentially,kikes have demoralized their own tools so hard, that only those who aren't moralized are taking action. Basically you have half a demoralized leftist country doing nothing, and the other half of America is finally getting the courage and morale to do it.

If you fear that in these 8 years Trump won't change much, which i don't think considering this very first week, then it's your duty to take action, especially when you think no one else will, or will you just sit around and take it like the ones who have given up?

I've already seen an article or two saying they're letting some of these people in who've been detained but fear not. There's not that many of them. The important thing is the next batch won't even be allowed to board in the first place.

Yes, they're worse in someways, than what they want to bring in.

(checked)
Shadilay!

I'm almost disappointed I didn't get to see this in person. Dubai's Airport is always an interesting show.

archive.is/XKKJ9

Why doesnt iran restore it? Get rid of your preachers or get them to go along. Find some guy that fullfills the role and let people vote for that.
ANd also restore your nuclear program, there are enough europeans that will help you doing that.
Just for counterbalancing measures, and because muslims should stick to their countries not to ours.

He did the same thing to Rubio during the primaries and it's when I started to really realize how incredibly astute he was. The same day Christie endorsed him, I believe, after he had a "tough debate performance".

Can confirm, as a local cop in big "diverse" city I received a briefing during rollcall on this, and while it's mainly a responsibility of the feds we're going to start designing a framework if we're ever called to start a massive deportation of Muslims in our city. We will be prepared.

I agree in the coutner balancing. But I am confused because it's a three month measure.

Iran can't restore it because the CIA fucked them up for this generation. As Egypt and so on.

Why don't you ban SA? SA are the ones putting the money for mosques in america and so on.

I dont know about a three month measure and i dont know what you mean by banning SA.

To unfuck this generation you should amplify your traditional stuff a little bit more "progressive" and show how the CIA is using young people to get their will with facts and how they do it.
The most simple way to do that is to show how their country changed within that timespan because that is what makes people think.

see

But then meme Jefferson leaving California. Without Jefferson California will be left without a reliable source of drinking water

I mean that the Salafist and Wahabbi muslims are the shit of the earth.

They are funded by Qatar and SA. The fact that they have been educating people under these regimes is the real fucking evil.

I just want to know why the fuck isin't all Qatari and SA influence banned. They are the fuckers of western civilization.

Western civilization doesnt care, their boobanimals like foreign invaders in a romatic way and their intellectual elite thinks that they provide something for them. Cant argue with idiots.

Honestly I think that in a few years its going to be something like a 200 or 250 page coffee table book with those nice thick, glossy full color pages.

Yes yes.

But what I am calling for is the fucking logical extension. You ban the fucking war coutnries, why don't you ban the coutnries that produce the money for these wars and eudcate them in the whabbai salafist ways?

Also, most mosques in america are funded by them.

Why the fuck are they not on the list? Seriosuly, Iran compared to SA is harmless to america.

The only thing SA has that Iran hasn't is that it is friends with Israel under the radar. If this was the reason why they are not on the list, I would be really pissed.

can we have seperate books for the best salt, the best meme magic, and the best things trump did for america?
sort of like a collectors set or something

w e w  l a d

That's because Hitler loved Islam.

You are probably right, i know that arabic countries love to fight and i know that israel uses that leverage.
Under the radar is always interesting.

Wrong. He only tolerated it because it was against Jews, and even then he only tolerated it OUTSIDE OF EUROPE.

They should be something real nice, like these

I said temporarily, I didn't say permanently, I said temporarily

>We need to build a wall.

I love that vid. Aside from Trumpinator, are there any others like these?

Indifference will always be a greater and deeper slight than malice.

that one and the one i posted are the only two i've seen since around summer of 2015 or something.

The game of thrones one was very well done, but it took me a few times of watching it to realize they tried to make Trump look like the bad guy, there are a dozen subtle things planted all over the vid to make it an anti-Trump message. Obviously, that doesn't work very well, when everything the guy fucking says is what you unironically actually want and then you get the dude fucking elected.

what do we do if liberals start sheltering and smuggling spics into out country guys? I'm fucking worried. I don't want to be a minority in the country my European ancestors founded and built

Arrest them for crimes against the state.

Top kek

Here is the 300 one, made by the same guy

Yeah, I noticed it's fairly anti-Trump, but it comes across just like that mashup of Nazi speeches and Trump speeches; it makes him look like a world beater.

Libs just can't into meme videos.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

/thanks Holla Forums learn something new everytime I visit.

This needs to be memed into reality

What anime is this?

I don't think so, Jim.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

There's enough salt in these comments to fill can ocean:
reddit. com/r/movies/comments/5qnhr6/donald_trump_muslim_ban_will_keep_oscarnominated/

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

never

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

PRAISE KEK SHADILAY

My my what a coincidence

Please note that I don't have coincidence detector installed.

This is like a fucking advent calendar for 8 years

POST THE MUSIC YOU'LL LISTEN TO WHEN THIS TRAVEL BAN BECOMES A FULL ON MUSLIM BAN, AND ALL RIGHTS ARE REVOKED FROM SHITSKINS
DO YOU LIKE HURTING OTHER PEOPLE, Holla Forums?

John Hurt wasn't some dumb cunt who had long ago hit the wall (Ashley Judd) - he was a damn fine actor. Should've kept his mouth shut about politics.

Kike influence means there's no one to replace him. He will be missed.

Anyone got an Animated GIF of Warhammer 40k Emperor Trump ?

good, they'll get redpilled pretty quickly when paco ruins their life in every way imaginable.

Why are they calling it a Muslim ban? I thought they were just blocking immigration from certain countries?…..those countries happen to have Muslims.

Fox jews just reported Trump signed a 5 year lobbying ban for administration officals.
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/825460836865044481

At the rate he's going he's going to keep more promises in the first month than that nigger did in 8 years. Though that shouldn't surprise anyone as nigger speak for promise means "I'll try"

RACE WAR NOW! LET THE ARGUEMENT EVOLVE INTO FIGHTING

Wewlads.

What a day

I'm hoping he dismantles the ATF.

err…

No one can be as great as The Fuhrer.

So yeah, in terms of achievements, he's worse.

I recognize that road and mountains…

Wew, Kek confirms Chile the home of white men?

Retards, this is a fucking let down and not enough. No Saudi ban. No Pakistani ban. Your God emperor has no balls and he's just doing this half-baked measure to appease you because he's too pussy/corrupt to deal with the worst mud slime producers. Instead he bans Iranian immigration, whose terrorists groups are only threatening to ISIS, Israel and al Saud. Pressure him to BTFO Saudis then we can celebrate.

Butthurt Iranian detected. Persians aren't white.

Hi CTR!

I'm certainly counting the days until I get a quaint farm in Chile ;__;

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD EVERYONE GET IN HERE

TRUMP JUST REKT AIPAC AND ISRAEL
IT'S HAPPENING

Americans have been banned from entering Iran for a long time.

whoops, that first picture is NYC. Lovely shot, ain't it?

You should be butthurt, he's screwing you over. Ask yourself how many historic terrorist attacks this shitty ban would have prevented. When you realise the answer, stop celebrating and start chimping out until he puts more restrictions.This is just a PR stunt for now.

9/11, San Bernardino, Boston Bombing, Orlanda Fag shooting. Want more?

Glad to hear that user. May many blessings continue to flow your direction.

It's like they don't even try.

9/11 terrorists were Saudis, UAE, Lebanese and Egyptian. Immigration from all of these countries is not banned. San Bernardino terrorists were from Pakistan. Immigration from Pakistan is not banned. Boston Bombers were Kyrgyz, again not banned. Orlanda shooter was an Afghan. Immigration from Afghanistan is not banned.
Are you really this ignorant? Do you really worship your God Emperor so much that you can't see that this ban obviously go far enough and you're being hoodwinked? Are you really so concerned that I'm a shill that you're willing to ignore reality? Maybe I am shill - that doesn't change the fact that none of these terrorist attacks would have been prevented as a result of this executive order. Maybe you prefer alternative facts that make you think Trump is actually trying to remove kebab and terrorism, and not just trying to appease you.

I read this in his voice… Brilliant.

Look at how salty obama's wife is. God the anal devastation from her alone is enough to rival Hiroshima in 1945

Obama's biggest promise to the libs was closing Guantanamo, they really cared about that one. He asked Congress once, they said no, and he shrugged and that was it. He was never planning on doing it.

Is this some wait for Hitler? Several countries full of terrorists that would never have been banned are now banned. This is tremendous progress.

Awwww poor babies.
A little confusion at the airport.

A lot better than dead American's in the streets.

REMOVE KEBAB.

It's a half win at best. He didn't ban Saudi Arabia or a number of other shitskin Middle Eastern countries.

You are a shill. No one is disconnected from reality here. We all know what's happening. We all know you're trying to stir up some divide and conquer shit. You will not receive a paycheck with such low energy posts.

Go home, shill.

It's not shilling to say we can and should do better. This is progress, it's great, but c'mon what's the point of banning some Muslim countries if you won't ban them all? Or not even ban the ones that have recently committed terrorism in the US or elsewhere in the West?

True but he starts with countries that normalfags will recognize are terror prone, then release intel about saudis and other mud countries and he can ADD them to the list.

post yfw you can feel the overton window shifting.

Not afraid to go full fash in front of the normies tomorrow

That's where the extreme vetting kicks in.

I hope you're right. You may be, Trump does that sort of shit often, comes from his background in business negotiation. That said, it's important we keep any eye on him and don't overly celebrate half measures. This partial Muslim ban is great, and a huge improvement, but we can and should do better, and so can he.

why are they keeping their hands like that..

The ones he banned are the ones who have most recently bombed shit

why is Pence doing the oath and not Trump? I don't mind but I thought it would be the job of the Commander in Chief.

I cannot tell if this is narcissism of thinking "deals" are the domain of the grabblers or narcissism of wanting to kvetch so hard, that everything must always be about Jews. Probably a little (A LOT!) of both…

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, American pig.

I kid. Even with all our niggers, you're too stupid to be an American.

The Merkel hand triangle…. wow they are nervous as hell to the point where they are making their faggot hand symbols on TV.

Tin hat time + captain obvious look for more happenings.

Drop it, faggot. You can be glad about the many things Trump has accomplished already without falling to your knees and not paying attention to any possible bullshit seeping through, either from him directly or someone in his administration like the Goldman Sachs kikes.

I'm happy Trump was elected. I voted for him and convinced many other people to also. But I'm not about to suck his dick and praise him as a god, and neither should you. His campaign promises were great and he's delivered on many of them already, and he deserves full credit for that. But we shouldn't condone half-measures. Hopefully this half-ass Muslim ban is just the beginning of a proper one.

fucking kek

One can only hope.

Yeah Chile is actually kinda nice.

its a leftist shithole covered with indians.

But compared to say….everywhere north of it.

Neither of those Iraqis sound like refugees. Have they already started calling every nonwhite who wants to immigrate into the US or Europe a refugee?

Yep. We Children of Men now.

user, g is next to h.

Great, now if only he could get Puerto Rico to become a state once and for all and reclaim Cuba and why stop there, the entire Caribbean should be US territory!

compared to the US and Europe.
Chile and Argentina are the best countries of south america however as stated they are shit holes covered with brown vibrancy.

and why stop there, the entire continent should be US territory!

I will never be tired of winning!

I like it

Reminder that this is not the southern border due to the treason of ONE MAN, send to negotiate Guadeloupe Hidalgo.

Reminder that the Yucatan is not a US state (and not 90% white) due to the lies of ONE MAN who spoke before Congress and subverted the Yucatan’s annexation talks.

theyucatantimes.com/2015/07/yucatan-usa/

He's keeping his promises. Every promise kept is a another shit taken on past politicians and presidents.

Nice but I'd keep going ( pic related)
Long live Texico!

because they need to play the victim card, to use hyperbole for tears and shekels

Still, I'm appalled that Trump doesn't ban the cryptokikes (S. Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Pakistan)

oil m8, the oil… he can't piss them off yet.

What they're conserving is a shit culture that they stole from everybody else. Everything that guy listed is true: getting guns is practically impossible, abortion is widespread and accepted and holy shit is it a sexually degenerate country.

This obsession with Japan as some kind of model nationalist country is horseshit. If Hitler hadn't turned on his Chinese allies, he might have won the war. Instead, he allied with the nips and then the nips attacked us.

Can't wait to hear how you defend Pearl Harbor too.

Puerto Rico is a socialist shitskin country deeply in debt. Just give them independence.

WHEN DOES TRUMP SEND THE NATIONAL GUARD TO JFK AND IS YOUR BODY READY

I didn't know you liked suicide by nuke that much, user.

Oh maidens fair raise your eyes
Gaze upon the road we follow
Far and away the road goes winding
Look and see how merrily the road goes

It's a gommie song but I like this part of the lyrics, and it's fitting.

It's no the 1960s idiot. Even the Norks are starting to build ICBMs.

If you're looking to play cards, look no further than Walmart.com's Trademark Poker Maverick 300 Dice Style 11.5g Poker Chip Set!

walmart.com/ip/Trademark-Poker-Maverick-300-Dice-Style-11.5g-Poker-Chip-Set/17046882

Is this parody? Please tell me it is.

fuck off commie

Wow. So, it's really happening.

(checked)
No commie, I swear, I just like dank songs.

Trudeau? What the fuck is this fat retard going on about.

I wonder if Trump is trying to bait CNN into inciting a riot at JFK. They are losing their shit.

(checked)
It certainly seems like he might be. He's been baiting them with all kinds of shit.

Awesome job, but try to change the font so it blends in if possible. If it doesn't look exactly the same, then stick with the bold.If it looks subtly different it will be an obvious shop.

I'll have a coke then.

it cracks me up that in 50 years kids will read about the great Donald Trump and that the teacher will pull up this video. Glorious

I'm so smug I get tingles thinking about it. Thank you Godemperor! One week in and it's already better than I ever dared dream.

Please make America the new Rome. We can re-conquer Europe first and purge their cucks to save the fatherland.

I am personally triggered. Persia was AMAZING and guess what, it was DESTROYED by the invasion of arab muslims. Prior to that persia was literally aryan. iran…aryan. I hate muslims so fucking much, they have been trying to kill white people since the ancient greeks. I whole heartedly support a bullet in every muslim's head. They will pay for the destruction of Persia. Reclaim Constantinople!

China thinks the China Sea belongs to them because it's name. India thinks the Indian Ocean belongs to them, because of it's name this is why they have such a large navy.

South America and North America are both rightful burger clay.

All I can say is Trump needs to push through his SCOTUS nominee really quick because he's likely gonna get sued a ton for this. Luckily he's an expert at lawsuits.

this isn't a pendulum, its a compressed spring loaded killing machine

Jonathan Mann's follow-up video where he just sings a verse from Matthew, a non-believer cynically quoting the Bible to manipulate us.

I mean, I'm agnostic too but I never quote the Bible to justify my agenda.

Psst! I think your plan is working, Goldberg! They suspect nothing!

It's tokyofags, look at the location the pin is placed in Japan

STAY HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR PEOPLE IN TRANSIT OR HERE
archive.fo/dqR8Y
archive.fo/indBb

Bullshit.

I make up religious quotes from the Tanakh and Bible just to infuriate observant jews. No-one ever checks. If someone calls bullshit, I say "Of course you can't find those exact words (((user))), you're reading the original Hebrew and I'm reading a modern English translation."
I really recommend it.
The fake quotes bit. Not fucking donkeys.

are cucks just protesting at JFK or are other airports affected?

archive.is/ThpmQ

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/825526681456803841

Are you kidding me? What kind of pozzed shit is this?

This is it lads, now we reach the hard part.

Sounds like there are some judges that need a good ol' fashioned impeaching. The house can impeach these obama fucks. I expect nothing less from the president's leadership.

w-wat

oy fucking vey

Federal judge blocks Trump immigration order

It's just a stay. Only means the people at the airport can't be held until the case is heard. At which point the judge says "yeah, time to deport."

Too low res, you need to be able to read the names. This shouldn't be too hard to extract though, it's a uniform color.

Okay, and? He’ll be disbarred and imprisoned.

I'm scared now

they are going to try and kill him guys, he has nothing to lose. so he is doing everything he said he was going to do AND SOME.

he pissed off the CIA they are going to take him out

(checked)
I honestly think this is part of the reason he's working so fast, he wants to get as much done as possible before the fucking establishment assassinates him.

Fuck’s sake, idiot.

He knows that the risks are this time. He's planned for them. He's not walking into this blind like JFK did.

Trump will survive.

Trump wont stand for it. They never learn. But Im kinda glad that they are trying to resist. For one, it demonstrates and immortalizes their true, traitorous colors. And also I dont mind the extra satisfaction of steamrolling over them to get to our goals. I want to see their hopes and dreams dashed over and over. They deserve far worse.

He probably didn't do Saudi Arabia because we're still dependent on OPEC for oil. Why do you think we have the former CEO of Exxon as Secretary of State? Once our new pipelines get built, the Saudi's are going to get fucked by a red, white, and blue dick.

This picture just makes me rock hard every time I see it, holy shit.

Trump also has his own private security force. He knows the game.

Youjo Senki is the anime of the year, man. Watch that shit.

they didn't do jack shit

this is a fake win

" No refugees are going to be immediately deported'

THAT IS IT , THE BAN IS STILL IN FULL SWING

twitter.com/ACLU/status/825534645924220928

i saw a plot summary and i almost shit myself laughing, is it really that good?

yes

Wait, so the refugees have infinite detention? Is that even legal? Or will they be let go?

Its mediocre, its got some art problems and the delivery on some of it isn't great. Its got a solid premise and some interesting plot direction.

7.5/10 AnonGN, if you're watching anime already, you should watch this as well.

Yeah. An atheist dude is BTFOed by god and reincarnated as an orphan girl in an alt universe WW1 to teach him a lesson about faith and respect (as well as duty and honor).

From what ive seen so far, its sort of a giant allegory on red pilling and one's initial resistance to it, being jerked out of our materialistic, nihilistic world. Im not sure where it will go, but already im impressed with it.

if they are on the plane when the thing was signed they can not be let in the US, their country will not take them back. so yes infinite detention. some other country can take them.

laws in the us are for US citizens, that's why we can drone strike fuckers because due process is for US citizens

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK=
SMASH THE JUDGE'S HEAD IN!!!

A beautiful theory, but what's to say any all powerful power loves us and wants to teach us right from wrong, instead of hating us and not caring how we end up?

this will only help people that landed TODAY everyone else are not being let on planes.

the ban is still in place.

i can see letting the people that already landed today but after today

FUCK EM

Thanks for the input, FBI

christ I fucking hate when lefties do this shit

OK

fresh OC

ok never mind this is the sickest shit i have ever seen in all my years

Shouldn't the people who are going back be allowed to go back though? It would be retarded if they can't.

Cool it FBI.

This is the truth. Hell up until a few years ago I thought they were just simple dirt people being blamed for our false flags.

How ironic.

SEE JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID

the real news comes out after the left's circlejerk

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/825530448390524928

I get what you're saying, but come on fam…

I'll get tired of winning when I'm dead and gone.

betcha trump rapid-launched all his orders to see which would result in legal battles first - so he knows which supreme court pick he'll make this week. not that this "muslim" ban will have much grounds anyway, obama banned em too and it's totally within trump's power

Things are worse than what they seem. That's the population of an entire countr…. oh wait.

Hezbolah want to destroy Israel and don't really care about the West (unless they are supporting Israel or interfering in Lebanon), you should support them until Israel is destroyed. Then you can kill them or whatever.

Well, assuming Trump does deport all the illegals then you won't have to worry about that, a democrat will have to try a hundred times harder to actually win again.

IT'S FOR 3-4 MONTHS
Why does everybody think this is permanent? It's just until they draft a vetting process.

i think there is a rapid launch because he has nothing to do.

if he was bought he would be going to meeting with big donors all day, he seems to be just watching tv all day and getting things in place.

they are fucking stupid

This is really going to flip the left out when they get done with their victory parade and realize that
Looks more like

Will they be mad that aclu juiced up the headlines to sound like a victory or will they think Trump has done something new when they figure out Mohamed Goatfuck has to stay in the desert?

Puerto Rican here too, I've never been happier.

CHECKED
for excellent legal analysis

Look at this shit I found. Somebody else has to see this cuckery.

top kek

youtu.be/NpoQo0QFHdI

Come on look at those trips. Fucking look at this crazy shit and see if you don't laugh at this. It's on topic.

checked

"love can tear a wall down when the bricks are made with hate"

good thing we're using steel and concrete.

I'll have your back.
I'm your friend through and through.
When the bullies come, they're have to get through me to get to you.

I don't understand where she is standing relative to the minorities. Is she behind them having their back or in front of them to stop the bullies or? kek

(checked)
Did someone say Deus Vult?!

No ((you))

Saudi ban when

I was promised there would be a saudi ban

ain't that the truth…

Patience. Saudis are going to get there's, but they are currently useful in sustaining the Petrodollar. They may possibly be useful when dealing with Israel. But when we no longer require them they will be dealt with.

Dumb libshits, it was Obongo who destabilized Syria and Libya.

Not an argument. The US will not relinquish even one square inch of clay.

Kek loves us.

Do what thou wilt Holla Forums

Interesting…
It's missing UK, France, Germany, and Sweden

Watch out, gamers and weebs have prepared to fight this evil for a while now, with their fake katanas and waifu pillows

John McCain was always a spineless puppet.

Oh shit, I grabbed those numbers from Wiki. Guess they haven't updated since the Jew-gration.

I think Takahata is a Let's Player. Yeah, I'm sure someone who's 'job' is playing vidya for the Youtube plebs for a living is going to stand up to the government. He'll just be another cuck who attends one low energy protest, accomplish nothing, but go home and brag about it on Twitter for weeks.

Echo chamber harmlessness and hot air, as usual.

video of a guy getting released from JFK
gets asked what he thinks about Trump

How frightening, truly something to watch out for.

This. It's also going to be another way Trump will fuck up the mainstream media if they report it with their usual bias.

ITS LIKE HE'S DELIVERING EVERY SINGLE DAY HOLY SHIT

Capped.

caps that aren't in yotsuba a/b are cancer

I think he said it as a joke

WE PULLED THROUGH THE DARK PROPHECY OF SEPTEMBER AND NOW THERE IS ONLY LIGHT!!

Why do liberals think they've won? Do they expect Trump to just say "YEAH THEY GOT ME GOOD!"?

I need to stop going on twitter. It's pure leftist cancer.

some Holla Forums user made an edit with Holla Forums and Holla Forums pasted over their faces
wish I could find it

But they didn't win, user. CBP in New York ignored that judge's order stopping the deportations and said 'We report to Donald J. Trump.' They also hung up on two congressmen, apparently.

what are you ESL?

I think that was in commiefornia user

MOTHERFUCKING SOURCE NOW

If you google CBP New York, in the news section nothing comes up.

Right, it was in LAX. Sorry, anons. There are some tweets in this thread: >>>9030473

Source on pic is an anime called Youjo Senki. Sociopath Loli in alternative universe WW1 with Magic fighting for Germany. Top shelf stuff.

I can't fucking stand the level of Leftism in media. It needs sanitation for fucking sure.

Elite socialists are just robber barons in saints' clothing.

Saints' clothing? They wear expensive tailored suits, like every Wall Street piece of garbage. They make no pretense anymore of being saints. They simply believe it, and attempt to destroy anyone who challenges their psychosis.

Disguises, rather, and subtle.

Every_single_motherfucking_time a liberal is shut down conclusively and in meaningful ways, other liberals swarm in to portray the person as a martyr and overachiever. The only coverage MSM has besides rent-a-riots and regurgitated celebrity opinions is the constant eulogies they give for every Democrat that didn't get re-elected.

If you read the actual executive order it doesn't refer specifically to any of the countries people are being denied entry from. It refers to previous Obama EOs from 2013, 2015, and 2016 which restricted visas from certain "countries of concern". This is why the list doesn't include some Muslim countries you would expect; he literally copied the list of countries Obama had already blocked.

I think this whole thing is a troll.

OBAMA’S ADMINISTRATION MADE THE “MUSLIM BAN” POSSIBLE AND THE MEDIA WON’T TELL YOU
January 28, 2017 ··
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN

'''as outraged by the ban on refugees from war-torn countries in the Middle East. I’ve covered refugees fleeing war in Iraq and Syria over the last two years, meeting families on the road in Greece, Serbia and Macedonia, speaking to poor people in Turkey and Jordan and discussing the hopes and fears of people displaced in Iraq. If you want to ban “terrorists,” these are the last people to hit with a refugee ban. Instead the government should be using the best intelligence possible to find people being radicalized, some of whom have lived in the US their whole lives or who come from countries not affected by the ban, such as Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.

So I was outraged, and then I read the executive order. There are many full texts of the order online, such as at CNN, the NYT, the WSJ or Independent. According to most reports Trump was banning “nationals of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States for at least the next 90 days.” This bars people from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen. US Senator Elizabeth Warren said “Let’s be clear: A Muslim ban by any other name is still a Muslim ban,” and Senator Chris Murphy claimed “Trump has now handed ISIS a path to rebirth.” Media, such as Vox and the Independent, compared the ban to banning Jews from entry during the Holocaust and bashed Trump for singing the order on Holocaust memorial day. World leaders are “condemning Trump’s Muslim ban,” according to headlines.

I had to see for myself, so I read the executive order. The order does seek “to protect the American people from terrorist attacks by foreign nationals admitted to the United States.” It says that it seeks “Suspension of Issuance of Visas and Other Immigration Benefits to Nationals of Countries of Particular Concern.” It also says “I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days from the date of this order.” And it targets Syrians specifically. “I hereby proclaim that the entry of nationals of Syria as refugees is detrimental to the interests of the United States and thus suspend any such entry until such time as I have determined that sufficient changes have been made to the USRAP to ensure that admission of Syrian refugees is consistent with the national interest.”

But, wait a sec. According to the reports “The order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.” Critics had attacked Trump for selecting these seven countries and not selecting other states “linked to his sprawling business empire.” Bloomberg and Forbes bought into this.

But, wait a sec. I read the order and Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen are not mentioned in it.

Go back and read it again. Do a “ctrl-f” to find “Iraq”. Where is “Iraq” in the order. It’s not there. Only Syria is there. So where are the seven nations? Where is the “Muslim ban”? It turns out this was a form of fake news, or alternative facts. Trump didn’t select seven “Muslim-majority” countries. US President Barack Obama’s administration selected these seven Muslim-majority countries.

The Department of Homeland Security targeted these seven countries over the last years as countries of concern. In February 2016 “The Department of Homeland Security today announced that it is continuing its implementation of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 with the addition of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen as three countries of concern, limiting Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals who have traveled to these countries.”'''

https:// sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

The media won't cover this on their own, but maybe Sean Spicer or Trump himself will bring it up at some point over the next week. I'd love to see them try to spin it as no problem when Obama did it but horrible xenophobia when Trump uses the same list.

Why would Trump do so?
His blind supporters [and a considerable number of CIA kike shills] seem to think he's a hero for not banning any known terrorist cell holding nations (Saudi Arabia/Qatar, Bahrain/UAE etc), only those countries actively fighting against the US/isreali mercenary proxy armies called ISIS/DAESH/ISIL.

The point here is this is your everyday left/right illusion laid bare:
Use the Democrats to play off the Republicans while both parties do whatever their jewish bosses tell them to.

This is an actual red-pill for left-wing normies right now.
The right-wing normies are still too deep in a trance to think straight about what this really means and the shills astroturfing won't give them the clarity to think straight.

this makes way too much sense.
they can relate everything to the holocaust somehow, which normies have been conditioned as the most evil act ever committed.

five steps; can we do it in fewer?

The so-called Arabic numerals used in most parts of the world today were developed in India.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/aprilholladay/2005-08-11-holladay-tires-numbers_x.htm

iranian.com/Opinion/Sept97/IranArab/