Trump, Holla Forums, and the fall of the MSM

It's becoming increasingly clear that the days of the current MSM giants are drawing to a close. At this point they're so badly damaged that Trump could go on without passing legislation to completely destroy them. They've lost huge chunks of their viewerbase, and are rapidly bleeding out even more.
The key word is could. Trump is showing no signs of slowing down on his campaign promises, and very rapidly proved to us that he is even more based than we may have initially suspected. The fact of the matter is that these media giants are (((foreign))) owned propaganda machines built for the sole purpose of subverting and destroying our country. If he can frame it from that perspective, and get the public to agree with him, then he can and will completely destroy the luegenpresse. He will be well within his rights to do so, there is large precedent set in the censorship of other subversive publications such as those made by anarchists and other fringe groups; not to mention the overt and blatant control the government had over the media in the world wars.
when these giants are gone there will be a sort of information vacuum. already we're beginning to see people flock to alternative media sources. we must strike while the iron is hot. this is something that cannot be ignored, because whoever fills the coming vacuum will gain the incredible power the MSM wielded before its downfall. This incredible power cannot be overstated. we must have it. control the memes, control the universe.
what I am proposing is that we create our own alternative media site. imagine if kikebart or (((infowars))) weren't kike controlled pieces of shit and were based instead. that's what we're aiming for. reporting news from our perspective, but leaving it somewhat palatable for normies.
eventually we have real reporters out in the world doing real journalism.
we make sure it is in no way visibly connected to us, so nobody knows we're the puppeteers pulling the strings. anyone who alleges that we are is to be made to look crazy.
the real kicker?
we keep it non-profit. all ad revenue goes to server costs, paying our reporters, etc.
kikes are a whole let less inclined to infiltrate if there's no money flow for them to exploit.
together we can change, and more importantly control, the course of history in ways we once could have only dreamed of. Trump was only the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337802365/Media-Platform-White-Paper
walmart.com/ip/Roku-Streaming-Stick-3600RW/50785112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good point, any anons that have the skills/time/money should do something similar to the daily stormer, advertise each other, and use

*use memes to signal each other.
No cucking on any issues.

Holla Forums will never replace the MSM thanks to its nature of having to think for ones self (which is not what the media is designed to do).
>>>/polblog/ is a more appropriate place to discuss this

we will continue to think for ourselves
the normies will follow whoever leads them, they will never think for themselves, regardless of the situation.
better for us to lead them than kikes or the misinformed.
Holla Forums is to be kept completely separate from this news organization
read what i wrote in full

Who is going to pay for it? I have a film degree and can't find a fucking dishwashing job

The reason the lugenpresse has such a bad reputation is because it's a front for CIA and corporate psyops on the populace. If you want a news station free of that corrupting influence, start doing your news network on Youtube like Alex Jones does.

I've been considering this sort of idea for awhile, but more so after the election.

It would make sense: Holla Forums is a bunch of media junkies with too much free time, and a decent intelligence network to boot (when they're focused), so wouldn't be too hard to rewrite existing content, translate foreign stuff into English, and gather on-the-ground facts sometimes.

The problems though would be in:
a) Tone, since Holla Forums can't contain itself and is liable to start saying JEW JEW JEW. An operation like this would require strong editorial narrative control from the top, which would upset some people.
b) Writing style and skill, which is an unknown variable (and some people definitely can't write no matter what).
c) Editing process, which is tedious. And I say this as someone who has been editing a foreign affairs journal professionally for the past 2 years.
d) Advertising, which has to fit with the overall theme and design of the site (no one wants to see fucking Google ads for some medical shit that has nothing to do with the site).
e) Site design. We'd need someone to produce something that looks GOOD.
f) Maintenance. Assuming the operation scales quickly (up for debate), we'd start having to deal with servers, security, organization, etc. I'm not a techie, so I have no idea what that involves.

And most important of all:

g) Management. Whose going to own this, figuratively and literally?

Man that shit sounds gay, we beter spam at TRUMP to start a news site and tv station, then we won't have to do all this work

No one said starting a media outfit was easy. But if you want to wield political power and influence in the halls of power, that is what it takes. It is what separates Breitbart analysts (who are now getting White House jobs) from all the alt-right hanger ons at DeploraBall who hope they get a say for their loyalty but will likely be thrown out like the SA.

As for Trump TV, that is what Breitbart and recently seized Voice of America (along other government controlled outfits) are for. That is, when the media isn't playing everything Trump wants them to echo, because he uses them like fucking puppets.

In fact, I'm currently writing an article for a publication in a certain policy magazine arguing that Trump should reestablish the U.S. Information Agency. We desperately need an information and propaganda strategy, plus coordinated effort in fighting off foreign influence campaigns.

…like the ones this board organizes at times….

In any case, if OP seriously wants to go with a media effort, he'd better have a written plan for some of these things.

KEK. You got fucked, son.

A huge percentage of MSM tv is sponsored by pharmaceutical companies. If we can get Trump to ban ads for drugs, we could tank these outlets over night.

bump

This, fucks over pharma jews, media jews, and hits the bluepill industrial complex hard

the first step is obviously basic planning
as pointed out we'll need someone in a leadership position, even if it's just a figurehead for legal purposes.
i know that there's Holla Forums crossposters on here who could whip up a quality site like it was nothing.
the main problem with the website is going to be finding someone willing and trustworthy to be physically responsible for server computers. raising money won't be quite as hard, but it's an issue as well.
in the very beginning, before we have actual reporters out digging up our own original info, our articles could literally be paraphrased from some of the news threads we have on here. we're so good at digging that it's feasible for those early stages.
early stage planning is the most important for the moment, but if anyone has ideas for later stages such as hiring reporters and editors, getting media passes into important events, getting professional equipment, etc. feel free to chime in

He can even go after them in a non-direct way by going full balls to the walls against Pizzagate. The media has even shut down Ben Swann over his coverage of that issue. Trump should have the feds go after EVERY FUCKING PEDO involved in Pizzagate and nab the rest of the sons of bitches with aiding, abetting, and accessory to the crimes.

This will allow the Trump Administration to take down:

1. The democrat party and pedos

2. The rinos in the republican party

3. The media pedos

4. The media personnel covering for the pedos and who worked on shutting down the story from gaining national attention.

5. Deep state pedos

6. Foreign pedos involved in all of the above.

God damn I love that idea. Prescription drugs don't need to be advertised anyways. Assuming one trusts their doctor which you're constantly told to do. Why would people ever be expected to ask specifically for a prescription drug? You report symptoms, doctor makes choice.

I love the second image OP. We shitposted so hard we tore the fabric of reality.

I mean, patients should have a choice too, go to another doctor, but why should somebody go to the doctor and say specifically "I want Jepoovia(tm)"?

…I'm the same poster for both of those.

I feel you're underestimating how much effort goes into these things. Things like this are a timesink. Eventually it becomes a full-time job in and of itself that requires your full attention.

And no, not just some "figurehead" leadership. Running an op like this requires significant leadership, dictatorial even. Just for the editor-in-chief section you executive decisions down to the precise word choice. It has to be a hardass who reviews what someone wrote, then throws it back saying "not good enough" and does so until you get it right (third draft usually), then he takes a red pen to it and you spend the next hour editing it. Then throw in another round of edits. THEN it might be ready to go. I know, I've gone through 8 rounds of edits on long articles. You always keep finding stuff.

A full leader needs to keep everyone submitting stuff on time, making sure its right content and stylewise, social media posts go up and responses are good, handling the cash (and being trusted to do so or delegating it someone else who is as trusted if not more so at doing so), etc etc etc.

Unless you're willing to spend 20 hours on this per week as a start, you're not going to survive in the current environment. Moreso with the new crackdown on "fake news" because libs can't handle that Trump won.

i know that they were both you.
believe me i know. I've worked for amateur publications before and i've seen exactly how they can go down the toilet very quickly.
admittedly i wasn't entirely clear before, what i would like to see is a new, non-traditional style of running this media operation. specifically based around Holla Forums's style of everyone contributing a little bit with little to no organized leadership.
strict hierarchy is too easy to subvert, and autists go mad with power too easily, that's exactly why we have the anonymous culture here.
we're going to organize and do all the writing here or perhaps a different dedicated board, but still here on Holla Forums and peer review will be hundreds of times quicker than a handful of editors backed up with all the articles. we're going to have massive amounts of content output compared to traditional media.
20 hours a week is nothing, especially for some of the NEETs on here.
admittedly cash handling is a huge hurdle though. i'm not entirely sure how to go about that

I'm sorry you took the redpill to late and fell for the meme user.

we only need an initial investment to get things started and sustain us until we have dedicated ad revenue.
Holla Forums itself was funded for a long time in its early stages by donations from anons
you'd be surprised by the number of anons who have a large disposable income

bamp

What we need is to form a news organization, run by Holla Forums anons, that's for everybody to consume including Holla Forums, that never compromises for other audiences yet also covers stuff that Holla Forums already knows that normies need to find out about.

While it must be run by us and never be compromised by sources outside of Holla Forums, it also has to have no direct reference to Holla Forums as it's centralization point and should never be said to represent Holla Forums. This would be anons of the Holla Forums mindset speaking for themselves and being policed by each other the same way Holla Forums does.

Ideally, this would also be anonymous. Contributors should expect to be doxed and prepare accordingly, that isn't the point. The point is for us not to make names for ourselves and be as replaceable and interchangeable as possible. This may or may not be 100℅ possible, but every reasonable efforts should be made to minimize personal identity and self agrandizement.

this
big names in journalism don't mean anything anymore anyway
when was the last time you checked who wrote an article for any other reason to check if they were jewish?

The mainstream media has been dead. And thats a good thing.

That's probably the biggest caveat. For it to be a legitimate enterprise, real names would have to be involved eventually.

And nothing turns Holla Forumslacks off than the thought of being exposed.

like i said before, figureheads
a nice smiling face for the public, someone who is articulate and charismatic. we don't need them to be anything more than that

The problem with figureheads is that they are a weak link in terms of subversion. See all this 'alt-right' nonsense for a perfect example. Through recent doxing it has come to light that nearly every key figure in the closest thing to an organized pro-white movement in the US is compromised in some way. The closer you come to revealing your identity the more tempting it is to water down the truth, even if you are not a fed/kike. I humbly disagree that real names have to be used for a public news site run by Holla Forums. The content is far more important than the name attached to it. When these media giants collapse at last do not try to build another just like it. Redefine how normies get their media. Currently they care about figureheads and their favorite celebrities more than fact. Our job is to change that. Build a system that cannot be compromised, and only tells the truth. The rest will follow if the world is ready for it.

Start writing your local congressman, senator. Tell them simply your goal to document reality from the winning side. The side that voted Trump despite not being represented by the (((MsM)))

Anons are better off focusing their efforts on Holla Forums, through social media, and infiltrating existing organizations. There's no sense in reinventing the wheel unless you have the money and know how.

So after submitting something for publication ahead of schedule, I had some free time at work and couldn't get this bloody Holla Forums media idea out of my head.

So I typed it all up in a basic white paper format and uploaded it to Scribd:
scribd.com/document/337802365/Media-Platform-White-Paper

Needed to get the thoughts of my system, and maybe its of benefit for OP or anyone else interested.

Why hasn't (((Trump))) defeated ISIS yet? He has only 20 more days to do so.

c) what goes into the editing process?

d) google choose the ads for you, you don't have to do anything yourself

Hey OP, I'm tired of the MSM too! That's why I cut my cord and got the new Roku Streaming Stick from Walmart.com!

walmart.com/ip/Roku-Streaming-Stick-3600RW/50785112

I expected the MSM to fall harder to be completely honest. At least in my surroundings, most people still post Guardian, BuzzFeed and CNN links while Breitbart or Zerohedge are being hysterically decried as FAKE NEWS and everything they publish is automatically a lie. I don't know if these are the last, loud breaths of a dying beast or just the signs of a beast that just won't fucking die.

ok, what the fuck is going on?

why am I seeing wal-mart links allover Holla Forums

are shills relly that dumb?

Because Walmart provides great products at ultra low prices!

Shop Walmart today and save big!!!

Welcome to Wal-Mart. I love you.

most of it sounds good. i don't like the idea of deliberate disinfo though. that should remain strictly left to Holla Forums. we want to remain reputable and respectable.
pic related

c)
If it's something normal:

If it's a longer piece, written someone important, or its an important story sure to make a splash, add 2-4 more rounds (depending) and a third set of eyes.

d)
Well that probably makes it worse then. Control over what appears on should take priority.

It was just an idea, probably affected by something else I wrote on.

I'll probably remove it then.

*written by
*appears on the website
*else I wrote earlier on

This why even editors need editors.

It could be called "Free Media" and you could really push the non-profit status and commitment to "Truth no matter what" as selling points

yep
it could be like the early parts of Trump's campaign

I'm a published novelist. I've never reported but I'd sure be capable and willing.

I got you fam.

did you mean something like gates of vienna?
gatesofvienna.net/

Anons have it all wrong.

We shouldn't start a centralized media portal. We should start a mailing list. Here are my recipe for success:

1. Either a highly motivate single user or small group of anons create a writing and editing group.

2. Post your articles on whatever platforms are currently popular on social media (Medium, Storify, etc)

3. ALWAYS include a link for the reader to join your mailing list that publishes a few select articles from a small vetted group of writers a couple times a week

5. Rinse and Repeat and continually grow your mailing list.

The advantages of mailing list are many: they're cheap to maintain, you have more options for protecting you anonymity, direct access for advertising or donation soliciting and can be fairly lucrative depending on the make-up of the reader base.

but who reads mail fam?

I'm more for the website option, but that's just me

Great thread. How do we begin ?

something like Black Pigeon Speaks is a good start. Not totally hardcore, but still dropping enough redpills to wake up normies. Good production values, etc.

Not to mention With Open Gates, which was YUGELY successful in achieving its purpose of waking people up. How many people got #woke on the invasion because of that incredible video? Hard to even tell, because of how many times its been taken down and how many mirrors there are of it.

There wouldn't be any ad revenue. Just look at what's been done to Breitbart let alone Stormer. Donations really don't work and neither does a paywall. This is the problem they all face.

Where the hell are your autistic documentaries about kikes and brown invasion, composed of internet-sourced clips and powered by hot pockets?!
Oh, you don't have any portfolio. Sorry your job application at News-8 has been denied.

E-mail, you magnificentidiot.

tbh i don't know anyone who reads or would read an email newsletter, let alone sign up for one

Could very well work.

Politico got its start (and built most of its success) off of Mike Allen's daily DC political email newsletter Playbook. It's been so successful that its readership includes one former president, two former VPs, cabinet officials, White House staff, a good chunk of Congress, and legions of staffers, lobbyists, reporters, etc. It's been called "How to be a Washington insider without being in Washington."

They replicated the same strategy in Europe with the Brussels Playbook, and are doing it again with their new media company Axios, in the form of Axios AM.

The problem though that a newsletter is extremely time sensitive and requires essentially a hyperactive political junkie nut with a very good feeling for what the political pulse is, can extract the best lines from political articles, has good contacts, and solid writing skills. It's a very personality-centered product. The original Playbook lost readership once Allen left.

Still, I'll add it into the 0.2 version of the draft.

Hi! It sure is nice to meet you!

bamp

At this point the only people who actually think the media is telling them truth are people like my dad. He's got a HUGE hate boner for trump. And it's based entirely on thinking Trump is stupid. He watches CNN all fucking day if he can because he's utterly convinced you have to be smart to be president and thinks Trump is a moron.

Seriously I've tried to drag him away from it and this is his entire logic. Trump=Stupid. I think he's just jealous honestly.

saged and reported for anime avatar shit

Decentralized, Open-source, Using alias verfied journal profiles (zerohedge) that are exchanged between top reporters. Anonmity is what makes boards like these so powerful. There also need to be failsafes for compromised agents/reporters.