After the apartheid in South Africa came to an end, niggers were granted rights equal to those of the white man...

After the apartheid in South Africa came to an end, niggers were granted rights equal to those of the white man. Before that, they were confined in their slums. Little has changed in that aspect, the majority still lives in slums. The only difference now is that the niggers are allowed to enter areas previously prohibited to them, consequently leading to the deterioration of the entire country.

Today however, a new development has caught my eyes. White slums. Empoverished white South Africans being forced to live in squander just like the niggers, and more and more behaving like them. Robbing, stealing, raping like niggers.

What is your opinion on the white slums of South Africa, Holla Forums? How can white

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can white supremacy be justified when you see this?

Try harder, nigger.

Get out.

what do you want, a timestamped pic of my hand or something

I'm asking an honest to god question here.

Stop projecting, nigger.

The actual article says:

White manage to unite and live virtuous lives even when in abject poverty and facing massive discrimination.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html

This also appears to be accurate, based on the article.

Uhoh. Bitter Saffer living in Europe here.

Fuck the kaffirs, but fuck their communist, jewish owners even more. And fuck the (((international community))) for having such little critical thinking that they thought that Apartheid was the worst thing in the world and that freeing the violent, communist terrorist Mandela from prison was going to solve all of the problems in the world.

Fucking idiots.

I don't sound bitter, do I?

Are there any non-kiked charities I could give to, wherein I'd be sure my money would go to impoverished Boers?

except they arent the slums are safer then the upper class black neighborhoods

even when whites live in tin shacks and are forced out of work home and security by the government it is still preferable to leech off whitey then live around niggers

Honestly, I don't know. I've only seen charities that focus on blacks. They seem to call the racism card when people want to donate to only whites. I'm guessing you could look into supporting the growth of those white only towns that are popping up.

I'll look into it and see what I can find. I may have to really get into contact with some of the people running the towns. There's always Orania as well, they could probably put me in touch with some folks, and donating a bit to Orania is a good cause in itself.

Does anyone else think this looks cozy as fuck?

-All white neighborhood
-Poor but happy
-Birth rates in the town are skyrocketing
-growing own veggies to offset costs
-United community to fend off the daily nog raids

Beautiful

More like allowed to stay.
The black horde of illegal immigrants came and was accepted rather than deported under condition of aparthied, though they deserved nothing.
There was even a path to citizenship both before and during this event.
The writhing mass of black immigrants quickly amassed and began to live anywhere they could fit, creating slums.
Then when they began to be rallied to violence by jew pawn Nelson Mandela, the kike media all over created the poor oppressed blacks narrative.
They cherry picked white backlash and framed it as institutional racism, creating confirmation bias everytime the government attempted to do anything to defend its sovereignity and its people.

Is pathological altruism our peoples biggest weakness?

How do we breed it out?

I think it just happens the more "human" you become. With dreams and aspirations or grandeur comes the want to share and give to those lesser than you. I think it's less breeding out and more becoming so secluded and seperated as to activly think of others as a different race entirely rather than a subset of homo sapiens

It's being selected out as we speak.

Become what kikes are since they have their ingroup mentality, but then you become what you hate etc.

gas yourself