GIVE ME MONEY YOU FUCKS

GIVE ME MONEY YOU FUCKS
I WORK MY ASS OFF MAKING ONE VIDEO A MONTH, GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR MONEY, GOYIM!

BUY MY BOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

gum.co/HydeWars
archive.is/xU031
archive.is/CSaEX
hatreon.us/BigPumpkinXXX/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off you unfunny misogynistic shitlord fat fucking turd

shut the fuck up you worthless cumskin. Shitskins and cumskins are getting bullets when north korea and china team up to rid the world of degeneracy

Imagine actually paying money so this piece of shit can ramble in his car for 20 minutes every other week.

I actually am not a troll who shitposts about Sam Hyde every week here. I am a supporter of this guy. Granted, I've never bought any of his merch or paid for his kickstarters, but I liked his comedy. This video came out today and my views on him completely 180'd.

I still hate Tim though

I like Sam but fucking hell he's turning into a real kike lately.

I didn't mind buying KSTV, but Hyde Wars is him rambling for 30-50 minutes at a time about bullshit.

What happened? He used to be my favorite comedian, now it looks like a depressed Paul Blart

What happened? He used to be my favorite comedian, now it looks like a depressed Paul Blart

FREE VLOGS? WHAT AM I, A CHARITY?
MORE THAN ONE VIDEO A MONTH???
OY VEY, DIS IS LIKE WHAT MY GRANDFATHER WAS SUBJECTED TO AT DACHAU
IGNORE THOSE BIKES IN THE BACKGROUND

$5 ISN'T A LOT. MOST PEOPLE SPEND $10 ON COFFEE. $15 IS DISPOSABLE CASH!

JUST PAY ME MY $35 A VIDEO, OKAY?

Same. I've liked Sam for a long time but lately he's just gone full jew

Scam Hyde strikes again.

WOW TOTALLY UNSURPRISING RIGHT?

His show got shut down by Jews because he mocked them. He's probably blacklisted across the American entertainment industry.

Who? That fucker Joe who got his show canceled?

I personally didn't wait a second to pay for more hour long videos where he repeats a phrase over and over, names himself after whatever happens to be in front of him, and reminds you of that time he made an actual joke. How does he do it?

WDHMBT?

You expect me to get a job!?!??

No idea who that is

What would be the point in that? He should just make actual good content.

that whole neckbrace routine and every video he;s put out since the last Hydewars were really cringey.and annoying. I look forward to his content and still like him but now it's really tiring seeing how much of a piece of shit, angry, asshole human being he is.
Only worthwhile thing he's done the last month is that Charlottesville tweet

you're not funny

what video?

Have you been diagnosed with autism yet?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Fake or not Sam shows all the signs of being a repressed homo.

That's also not him dude, why do you have a photo collection of gay sam hyde lookalikes?

Whoa user, what a surprise!

This is you.

Y'all niggas realize that this is satire of InfoWars, Alex Jones, and others like him right?

as long as he actually does post a hydewars_free video EVERY DAY that's cool

Tim, listen. If you want us to like you, be more funny. Your entire shtick is becoming reactionary. Calm the fuck down and tell me a fucking joke.

For people who don't know what OP is talking about

Ah. Is he making fun of TRS or does he really think we'll pay for vlogs?

He's serious about the vlog thing.

Its real:

gum.co/HydeWars

Fuck.
Oh well. We'll always have a aliens.

i think the problem is that hydewars has that chill vibe where it's like you're hanging out with friends

so it's kind of like now your friend wants you to pay him $5 a month to be his friend

you know that vibe ? Where you'd be cool if your friend wants to crash at your place or borrow $5 from you or whatever man me casa eh su casa, he kinda had that shit where I assume he can still get a lot of benefits from doing hydewars without putting it behind a paywall

it is what it is, the schtick of treating the audience like shit and that it's kind of funny, he's maybe pushing too far, like you know, like it's beyond uncomfortable

but maybe he doesn't give a shit, it seems that way, which is fine, he doesn't really owe people free shit or have to be e-famous for the rest of his life

Maybe even do the Chris Cantwell think of "fuck you pay me" and be unabashed about it, not like this faggy limpwristed "oh haha it's ironic but haha i have a patreon haha give me money" thing.

sam hyde looks like a fat fuck
I sure hope he's just bulking

He's been bulking for two years.
The guy has power but fuck, dude. Put the chocolate bars down.

superDubs have spoken

He needs to take the tranny dicks out of his mouth first.

I don't really buy that shit. He's losing me comedy-wise but I don't think he's a fag.

I'm 99% sure this is just another one of his ebin funnies. He's even using rhetoric similar to that of his Super Money video in the description. I bet these people took his brony game seriously too.

His kickstarter was real too, but he still ended it before any money was taken. Everything about this screams "it's just a prank bro!"

Why alienate his audience just for a "prank"?

Because he's a sociopath who only cares about entertaining himself regardless of the ramifications. That's part of the appeal.

So him bringing his show to the ground was all a prank too?

I was going to post about this but i see someone beat me to it. I told you guyes sam is no good. Unfunny immature and frankly unhinged.

He's still funnier than Tim "Living Reddit" Mcwhat'shisname

Without tim sam wouldent even exist

Let me elaborate:

Sam Hyde is waking up, smoking the other half of the cigarette you didn't finish last night, drinking a beer for breakfast, masturbating to hentai until you break a sweat, then making a burger without washing your hands.

Tim is waking up, sprinkling some frozen blueberries on your microwaved oats, then sitting down to watch Rick and Morty reruns while you surf HuffPo and your cat sits on your lap.

donate to my patreon only five bucks a month!!!

tim is literally his dad ?

Nah Joe Rogan is

Is Sam the new one dollar beggar?

JUST is too strong of a meme.

Apologize

Lel

One video a month you say? Oy vey i feel scammed

Metokur is a good guy and played it off fine.

Leave, Jim.

see

Jim has cancer, you'd be trying to collect money too if you were in his place.

No.

At least it shows that he cucks who hate redditors and tumblristas for this shit and so try so hard to defend that they are not reddit when called out, well turns out that they indeed are all the same kind of idiots.

I already switched up my patreon yesterday to give you 5 monthly you gaping homo and bombstrap 1 monthly

Would

Okay so I know people are rightly pissed about this but he said kinda briefly in the video that he's gonna upload them to youtube too. Not sure how that's gonna work but maybe this is just so you can get access to higher quality source footage and extras? Maybe earlier access?

it was clearly parody fam

Hopefully
He's a funny guy but like, I get drunk and rant at people too. I don't charge for it.

I think the bigger sting is the fact that he thinks his hydewars shit is worth money. I get the impression that it was originally intended to be a release valve for him, so he could rant and rave without needing to be "on" but he couldn't keep his sperginess in check and "sam the character" became hydewars.

I'd happily pay for another season of KSTV, hell I even bought TWAT & How To Bomb… to support his shit but he hasn't put out anything remotely good for a while now.

AND if this does turn out to be some le funny troll then my point about his shit content & the original style of hydewars still stands.

Yeah, I'd totally pay for some webcam insulting, like tumblr this or KSTV.
I always thought the vlogs were just venting. Hardcore fans might watch it, but buddy, we don't care. You're our monkey. You're a better monkey than most but you're still a monkey. Dance. I'm not paying for your opinions.

anyone taking this seriously is a retard

I prefer Hydewars over most of his other content.

its obvious satire

Sure dude, sure. Actually, it wouldn't surprise if he goes with that excuse after seeing how it backfired.

I gotta ask user, have you never seen the faggots that make videos for their patreons?

im gonna screencap this thread for the possibility of someone getting btfo

I'm too lazy to wait for an answer

Yes, that pathetic Sam looked with this.

Sometimes I wish Hitler really was the person jews say he was.

I can only get so jewish.

He's going to upload them unlisted and then "archive them" in a week on the pay site.

I wish he made more HydeWars like the episode Carsex, some kind of podcast where each episode is a discussion about one subject.

he actually had this setup for like at least half a week before he made that video.

Maybe he figured he didn't get enough attention so he did this to create a buzz. Basically it seems like you can interpret this behaviour two ways:

Possibility 1 > I'm quitting
Possibility 2 > I'm quitting and fuck you

It's quite clear now that Blockhead has ruined Sam's career.

This is what happens when you talk shit to a buzzfeed jew, you look like shit and resort to e-begging.

I'd pay 5 dollars a month for more World Peace, even if it was only on the internet instead of TV.
Sam should get the guys together and work something like that out instead. Hell, i'd pay $7-10 a month for more World Peace.

I DID SIX MONTHS AGO
SHIP YOUR BOOK

I'm not paying 5 bucks a month for fucking Hydewars unless the content behind the paywall is somehow different, or better, like the first few episodes.
I doubt they are though, it's probably just more of sam making tard noises in his car.
JUST MAKE AN ACTUAL SHOW AGAIN

No, that was the result of him constantly trying to piss off more and more people without stopping to think about the consequences. Contrary to the popular meme, he wasn't able to keep getting away with it. Like I said, he only seems to care about entertaining himself in the short term without considering the long term ramifications. That's part of what makes him entertaining to watch, but also one of the reasons for his recent downward spiral.

Sam Hyde is turning into Scam Hyde but the tranny shit is beyond fake.

Sam, this self promotion on chans is really pathetic.

well now he's pissing off his fans because he's acting like the e-begging plebs he used to mock.

Because poledditors project their homosexuality onto things that nadsees like because they think it somehow gets back at the fash instead of making themselves look like repressed homosexual communists.

Why are they so desperate to smear Sam? Why do they fear him?

Jealousy.

One needs to fear him to justify smearing him? I don't think so.

They don't fear him, they're doing this exclusively to get back at the nazis even though Holla Forums dropped his ass awhile ago when he shit on Trump for that airport missile strike.
Oh, and unfunny, repetitive, copied and pasted shitposting. So there's autism involved as well.

Who is this guy?

I stock the organic peanut butter upside down in the store room at the hippie store I work at. After a couple of weeks like that the oil seperayes completely from the peanuts and a hard ass crust forms. When the commie faggots take it home it is a huge pain in the ads to mix and makes life marginally more uncomfortable for the people who root for the other political sports team.

I also stinkpalm myself before I stock fruit. One day I hope to get a position in the deli so I can fuck with their over priced memefood.

Is there a form of life lower than a journo?

me

also checking get >>900000

Sometimes I think all this marxist shit is a long con, that it's all master-level reverse psychology. That the entire point of the propagation of the entire ideology is just to remove filth from our genepool.

Really, stop and think about it for a second. About who it appeals to and what it tells them. We've seen thousands of pictures of them, they're all the embarrassments. The genetic failures, the betas, the dykes, ugly inside and out. And what does every aspect of their ideology tell them?

Don't get married. Don't reproduce. Don't pass on your genes. Engage in risky behavior that will shorten your lifespan. Experiment in ways that will make you undesirable as a mate to most people. Take birth control to prevent pregnancy. If you do get pregnant, abort it. Get surgery so you can't have kids. No? Well then get this other surgery to reassign your gender that will have a side effect of you not being able to have kids, it'll totally make you happy and won't make you want to kill yourself. Which you should do, by the way. You should want to be replaced. Don't use the capitalist system to acquire wealth, squander what your parents earned.

Kind of seems like it's a death cult by design.

So it was just a ruse.
Wonder if he's going to put actual secret videos behind the paywall or if it's just for jokes and people dumb enough to actually donate?

I dunno but if I were to guess it's basically a way to donate since kiketube demonetized crimethink. Might be some exclusive content there, maybe you just get vids early or its nothing. Whatever the case he sure did a number on the anons in this thread.

or he saw the backlash and decided to not do the thing that alienates his base.

I was serious though.
I would pay 10 bucks a month for World Peace to continue.

Doubt it.

Was the paywall a joke?
Did he back off?
Sam wrapped himself in so many layers of irony I can't tell anymore.

I'd pay fifty bucks a month for more World Peace (since I could afford it) yet I doubt it's going to happen.

No retard, he said he had a lot in the backlog, the paysite is still up

He made another one today

That became very dark.

I like his stuff but gees, he shouldn't be breaking the bank over it.

FOR THE PRICE OF A LATTE

He's literally turning into Molyjew.

JUST 5 DOLLARS

If you watch the entire video he says how it's very hard to make people pay for video, which is why he's been focusing less on video and more on merch recently. In general, the average person is much more willing to spend nearly $40 on a book than $5 on a video.

Ahahahahahahahaha

That's pathetic.

He literally looks like a Bolshevik revolutionist.

There's no new MDE stuff. He's spending seven thousand on nothing.

No shit. Why would someone pay money for shitty YouTube videos? Him being angry that people watch his YouTube channel without paying him, is delusional.

Sad.

he could just fast track his next KSTV type project which is apparently called GoFuckMe

If he needs money for content, why doesn't he just produce stuff that was previously monetized instead of monetizing something that was always free.

KSTV wasn't worth money either. The only things he has done that are worth money have been World Peace and the book. Everything else is YouTube shit.

KSTV was good at first, it got shit once there were unnecessary sound effects & "jokes" that get dragged out for too long. I'd be fine with another attempt at the formula. Personally I enjoyed KSTV more than I did WP but maybe i'm not a kinoisseur

He's still /myguy/
He explained everything.
I might even pay the 5 bucks a month.

Shut up you pee-peeskin

You're no different than someone who pays a camgirl to jiggle her tits.

he's an asshole. I don't get why he needs a studio if he's not making videos. Why does he need more than a computer for what he says he's working on?

he says he's spending it on a studio and all he's working on right now is writing and video game development or something. Not MDE. I don't know why he expects people to subsidise his projects when there's nothing to show for it, we might not like the results and we'll need to pay for the game/book once it comes out. He's just doesn't care about managing money. He hasn't made it big yet really so you'd think he'd budget it, build up sustainably. Instead his attitude is "give me more money so I can work on projects that'll net me massive a hundreds of thousands each just like my last book". He's a greedy cunt.

Note that there’s no video of him inside his studio. Or any videos of his employees.
Just lies for his Patreon cucks.

Why the fuck does he need a studio? Just sell the fucking studio… You don't need a studio to produce video games.

wtf happened? why are him and charles homeless now?

Because he & Charls are so steeped in irony and their ePersonas it's really hard to tell if they are actually in hard times or if its just a joke. Like we've now seen charls in 4 different places, no idea what happened to that basement he was living in.

I'll give charls props for actually going out and getting a job though. I get the impression that Nick comes from a fairly wealthy family & considering he owns 2 antique stores, I'm guessing he's doing well enough that he doesn't have to/want to care about MDE anymore.

i don't understand what's he working on/filming. why the studio?

He's entitled, tbh.

This, what does he do in the studio?

also whats with the neck brace

I wondered if the 200$ a month employees are NEETs he pays to shill on 4chan

He was live-streaming on twitch a couple of days ago, so I doubt he’s actually homeless.

There's no way he's actually paying NEETs anything. He's not a good enough guy to do something like that. Would be funny though if the whole Sam Hyde meme is actually a forced meme paid for by Sam.

he thought it'd make his fans rally behind a subreddit-pushed donation campaign

i dont understand why he's being a cunt now. everyone else has jobs. also he gets 2k a month from paytreon

Not enough, goy. For just 5 dollars a month, you can give him more.

Plot twist: He doesn't actually own a studio

Be a good little pay pig.

I wish Sam was a hot dominatrix. I suppose he wouldn't be funny then though.

That ship has sailed. It's a political commentary show.

the real problem is that any e celeb cunt feels entitled to money donations, much less anything. you are not the next Nietzsche, not the next Dostoevsky, your just some fuck making shitty youtube videos. when did people start thinking that its a "job"? grow up you fucks

Is he wearing a neck brace?

he's using it to collect SSDI

he is genuinely smart though. It's more a difference in attitude than a difference in intelligence. But instead he went down the money route. Instead of actually exploring thoroughly philosophical concepts he just parrots the same concepts over and over to build up a fan base. He's not a philosopher, he's a celebrity.

Man, Sam is such a fucking weirdo that I can't be entirely sure this isn't some convoluted joke on his part.
You're still a pathetic retard if you actually donate to him though. Never donate to a comedian, all they'll do is make fun of you for being a sucker in the end, and you'd fucking deserve it too.

Not really, he'd be considered a normalfag while posting on imageboards. If you listen to him on podcasts he sounds like a regular guy. He just edits his vids to make them seem weird or "out there". He is actually pretty transparent. These recent begging vids that he has made just prove this further.

yeah true. his books are all written for high schoolers. shame he could have really been someone if he applied himself

I don't listen to podcasts, can you verify this somehow?
I know he edits his videos (who the fuck doesn't?) but he still comes off as a strange man even when he's just rambling about dumb trivial shit.

He did a thing on the Dick Masterson Show recently, he has been on there before too.

I'll give it a listen.
I still think he's a weirdo though. Even his appearance betrays a disjointed thought process.

lmao, I bet you think Jordan Peterson is smart too.

what the fuck Sam

I think his ideas are interesting and he's a fucking genius compared to just about any progressive. Compared to actually intelligent people he's a scrub though.

No, he's not. Try actually reading books instead of listening to a Jewish conman.

Alright, modern man, rec me some books that sell me the myth of progress.

unlike Molyneux I hate Jordan Peterson but to claim he isn't' smart is retarded. Pretty sure he's said he has an IQ of 160 somewhere. That's a genius by a lot of peoples' standards.

no, he really doesn't. If you know what topic he's going to talk about you could research it yourself and then draw up what you think his interpretation would be, and it'd match 99% of the time. he's predictable and his worldview shapes almost everything he talks about. Just because he's smart doesn't mean his opinions are interesting, insightful or worth listening to.

archive.is/xU031
lol it's real

Okay, try reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Freidrich Nietzche.

Oh shit, he said he has a high IQ? Damn, guess he's a fucking genius then. Remind me though, what books has Peterson written? What ideas or thoughts has he cultivated? Because from what I can see, he's a bargain-bin Joseph Campbell with tenure who is only famous for arguing with low-hanging fruit like 20-year-old SJWs.

archive.is/CSaEX
the article
this is so fucking insane

He should just ditch everything except for laptop, camera, boom mic, and flash storage. Time to go mobile.

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Not a excuse to try to get that much money for such shit content like HW, he could easily ask for fund to his fans and they would be happy to give. Also, if that was all true, then why not say this in the other video instead of acting like a fag?

Also, for those who don't know, he also has a hatreon where he apparently he gets $445 per month.

hatreon.us/BigPumpkinXXX/

Also, they don't need that much money to make good sketches, some of their best stuff were done on low budget compared to wat they got on WP.

Yeah, WP was disappointing compared to things like Moms or Ideas Man. I understand they have to water their stuff down for TV, but still.

Nigger.

WP was great. They brought back the Moms idea. Remember the dating bit? Nick's 2-0 on making milfs cry.

people who say they like Nick and Charls are pretty pathetic tbh. MDE is Sam with a supporting cast.

Go spend some more welfare money, Sam.

That has nothing to do with my post.
Your bait isn't fuckign funny, dude. Getting (you)s doesn't make you a "social engineer". Nobody fucking cares.

Charls streams a lot anymore so he's probably got a permanent residence.

Nietzche was incredibly smart, but his work is terribly misunderstood by faggy internet atheists and teenagers. While I wouldn't put him in the same league as someone like Plato or even Dostoevsky, there's definitely merit to his work.

You can have an IQ-160 but be a heroin addict and be a slave to heroin and your IQ won't mean shit. If you claim to be so smart and foster nothing new in the way of ideas or expand on current ideas, you may as well be a regular average joe or worse.

suck a dick Sam

Fair enough. He did at least seem more aware of where the world was headed than most people of his generation.

Also, stole this from /mde/.

what?
not bait, Nick and Charls haven't done anything funny that I'm aware of. People who care about them are the same dumbasses who like Smocaine.

Sam has always been hit or miss, premium keks or stupid cringe, with very little room in between. I love the guy but how the fuck do a few unfunny bits even surprise you.

wew

Who's the fat guy hiding behind the tranny and her Corsican pimp?

What does that kid do to Sam?

Sam said that he used to make good money as a car salesman., but it made him miserable. He could just find a job, it would bring misery and inspiration back. Job would also alleviate at least some money issues.

Or he could at least look for a cheaper one. But why would he need an office/studio anyway? Just rent a set or workspace for few days when you need it. Other than that, everyone can work from their homes or meet up somewhere. Plenty of young companies and groups start out that way.

IIRC Nick was the car salesman.

I think this video is pretty funny.

I thought Sam and Nick were both car salesman. Didn't Sam talk about selling cars in one of the Hydewars videos that are now privatized?

I don't get Sam anymore. I really don't. I used to love MDE way back in like 2006 or 2007 when he was posting under the alienmode channel. Back then, shit like $500 Contest was new. I remember back in the day, Sam would have large walls of text in his youtube video descriptions full of insightful and entertaining political commentary. I got really excited when College Cunts was their big debut video and how Tissue Box was legitimately entertaining. Now I can't give a shit about anything they release. I watched two episodes of HydeWars, and then never bothered after that. The production value is non-existent. Whatever happened to James Price doing audio mixing and whoever the fuck who did the intros and outros to their old videos? Production values were way better back then. If Sam is paying $7000/month toward production, why isn't he paying those guys? Where's the fucking money going?

Anyway, I paid for Kickstarter TV, and I bought a copy of How to Bomb, not to mention I bought some of his shirts way back in the fucking day when it took like six months to ship. Now what? The content I like is gone, and I get blasted with shit like this. I don't get the joke anymore. I know there's always some level of irony with MDE, but at this point, I can't tell where the joke is. I check with MDE every few months, and it's pleasant to see some new content when it arrives, but I'm effectively done with it at this point. I hate to be that fucking faggot, but Million Dollar Extreme turned to shit when imageboards noticed it and made them somewhat popular. Now Nick and Charls have cut ties and Sam does nothing but Vlogs that are unfunny and shit.

apparently he's working on games and books, and done with youtube pretty much. i guess we'll see

gay dipshit move but I really don't give a shit, i think people just crave drama

he's still the best comedian of our generation

If I saw him on the street, I'd immediately think he's a jew.

Video games apparently. Which is dumb as shit, people might not want to pay for video but games? Good luck with that. Physical stuff like books though, that's something you can sell.

Nah I can actually see where he's coming from with the games though, cos his plan is to get them on steam greenlight. if they are priced reasonably & come with trading cards, people will jump on that. steam profile backgrounds in the style of MDE would be enough to get people interested.

The real issue with this is that if he can't get it through greenlight he's kinda fucked, he'd have to rely on app stores which would probably get shut down quickly. He really needs to submit these things via proxy without advertising until they are finally available, which explains why he's being tight lipped about current projects.

Unless he's working with actual good developers, he's fucked.

No, the real issue is why he has a studio in the first place. He doesn't use it and you don't need a studio to develop video games.

Yeah, making video games is a lot like gambling and unless you're a good manager type or an autistic workaholic codemonkey chances are your project will never see the light of day. They're incredibly risky ventures.

I'm thinking he has a studio for tax reasons

>>>Holla Forums2103137

they seem to rely on each other supporting themselves through emotive signaling and character assassination of the offender. Really disappointed how lame they are

FIVE DOLLARS?!?!?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Charls is seriously the only good let's player I've ever seen. It's like gaming with Travis Bickle.

this whole thread is (You)

>Lost to Korea