Big breasts, perfect body, short hair, autistic. Is she, dare I say, /ourwaifu/?

Big breasts, perfect body, short hair, autistic. Is she, dare I say, /ourwaifu/?

No
>>>/a/
Fuck off

Take your meds

Fuck off imbecile

Why is cuckime so ugly?

You're on Holla Forums, not on /a/.
Now fuck off already, scum.

What the fuck is cuckime?

Hifumin is superior, while still retaining all the qualities you listed. Excepting short hair.

But what does her farts smell and sound like?

Smells like mint, sounds like ripping a canvas sheet.

You mean /int*/

shes a child you sick f*ck

She's 21

Goes on /a/, my fam

bump

Into the trash it goes

but that's american

bump

Forgot this one too

Sauce?

autistic girls are even more upsetting that autistic guys. Can someone explain me this? I hate all roasties but somehow feel sympathy for these girls

Who's bitch this is?

I know it's bait, but for fuck's sake.

MelonPan is that you?

Not sure how kill la kill fits the description in the image of cuckime aside from ".11 if i tell you it is" There are much better examples that actually fit. This just looks like someone is butt blasted over kill la kill.

kill all cuckime enthusiasts tbh

fuck moeshit

NOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS AGAIN. THE "MUH ANIMU" SPURGS ARE FAGGOTS BUT THEY PALE IN COMPARISON YOU Holla Forumsinth/int*/whateveryoufaggotscallyourseves. JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SHITTY INFOGEAPICS AND YOUR OVERUSE OF ELLIPSES YOU ENORMOUS DICK SUCKING FAGGOTS.

What anime?

WEEBPOSTING IS A Holla Forums TRADITION.
KILL YOURSELF, NON-ASSIMILATING RAPEFUGEE.

Pick one. Short hair is a sign of a damaged woman, either psychologically or through social conditioning. Part of a woman's beauty is her hair, mid shoulder is ideal.

New Game!!, Personally I dropped it after 2 episodes.

THREADLY REMINDER THAT SWEATY PING PONG GIRLS WAS THE LAST GOOD SEASONAL ANIME

what is this from?

also what is this from?

Requests for anime minutia are better handled by /a/. Despite their terrible taste they do know a lot of cuckimes.
>>>/a/

what is that first one from? the one with the shota fondling her bum

Your tears nourish me, weebcuck

Nigger just tell me.

I'd like to know too.

/a/ bans source requests.

Those spergs ban everything that doesn't fit into their dream visions of a golden age /a/ that never actually existed.

It's boku to misaki-sensei.

I remember watching this one as a kid and thinking. They aren't wearing bathing suits.

New Game

Scorching Ping Pong Girls

Thank you.

It's because you know they're easily taken advantage of and, unlike most people, don't actually deserve it.

Some some kawaii webms of her please ^_^

you can't prove that

Why do all anime look the same?

Asians are not particularly creative as a people. They can't help it so I forgive the rampant sameface.

Why? Do you forgive niggers for being niggers?

Sameface doesn't try to mug me tbh

it mugs your soul

no, these three are the only acceptable autistic waifus. the last one is only for extra special degenerates.

It's the same with cartoons. No one is creative.

There are more different artstyles in western cartoons than anime. Since cartoons tend to have a simple artstyle, the creators can have more freedom within the budget.

Too bad they seem content to piss away that freedom with utter shit.

Total freedom is the worst thing you can have when creating something.