James Woods is Redpilled

twitter.com/realjameswoods/status/824863351834505216

archive.is/HNiso

HOLY FUCK JAMES WOODS NAMED THE JEW

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(checked)

This is the polar opposite of red-pilled actually. Not only is he claiming the Holohoax is real but that the Germans killed twice as many people as the current narrative states.

I'm not saying James Wood is a bad guy, and he was a loyal Trump supporter and critic of libshits. Nonetheless, let's not pretend he's some natsoc hero; he's a normalfag like the vast majority of Americans.

Niggers too. Many people die in wars. How dare those intolerant jews focus on only one group. Niggers should deface holocaust memorials until they are removed.

Actually the holocaust narrative can be lampooned from two different angles of attack
1) The fact that it's a hoax and didn't happen at all
2) Even if you go by the official story (6mil jews and 6mil gentiles) you can point out that people only care about the jews that died and nobody cares about the goyim. Why is that?

Does anyone really mourn the deaths of Communists?

If you do the math he's still only saying 6 million people were killed :^)

Downplaying Jewish victimhood is a good babby's intro, even if he isn't going all the way. I don't support muh PR halfmeasures like this, but I think that might be the strategy.

communist and jew are synonymous terms though

Hogging Up The Holocaust

other people were fucked with too
but all you care about is you
faggots, gypsies, others too
but you just want people to care about you

hogging up
hogging up the fucking holocaust [x4]

you're as greedy with money as you are with guilt
so you had a holocaust memorial built
not that I care about other people or races
but I'm sick of your fucking whining faces

hogging up
hogging up the fucking holocaust [x4]

He forgot faggots. What a sexist cis white male scumbag. Speaking of faggotry, I thought he quit that shit.

Reported.

Hey moonman, can you please make HWNDU a cyclical? It's taking over the board

James Woods made his bones by starring in a Holohoax mini-series programme. Fuck him.

I used to like him, then he went anti-trump for a while

now I don't really know. he probably can't get away with calling it a hoax, so I do appreciate him drawing attention to the jewcentric nature of the lie

Go back to reddit.

No you retarded newfag. Naming the jew means exposing the jews and calling them on their crimes and lies. James Woods did absolutely nothing of the sort.

Exactly.

You don't believe the extermination of millions of actual white people a holocaust? Racist hebe.

False dichotomy. The holocaust affected both sides and many whites lost their lives because of kike treachery. Holocaust isn't their word and they should be reminded over and over.

What he posted is a fairly effective redpill tactic. If you were from here you would remember what we did with the same line of reasoning.

Remind him that if official death numbers for every camp have been drastically reduced, why is the total still 6 million?

This, the red cross numbers are not that high. I would hardly call James post red pilled.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting OP.

I misread it as 12,000 for a second and almost lost my mind

(checked)
You know, I was feeling a little bummed after the Miayim Bialuk (fuck the spelling of Big Nose's name) thread. Not because I like her or anything, but because so many others do and she's bluepilling the fuck out of them.

Seeing James Woods and all his followers dropping red enemas all over the place makes me feel better.

Not only is James Woods pilled he's also a pretty good actor.

That's significantly closer to the real number anyway.

Acknowledging the holocaust

He is based

The best thing Trump could do besides saying that the holocaust did not happen is to point out how everyone is obsessed with the 6 million, while at the same time they ignore the 58 million Russian dead communist victims.

Yeah that is the equivalent of DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS. I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND TOO SO I'M NOT RACIST.

Pretty sure you're the only one who thinks that, user. It's obvious to me what Woods is doing.

The fuck are you on about? Unless he was being sarcastic then no, he's not fucking redpilled at all.

Anogla is still a comunist country.People die every day, some are assassinated by the goverment.

Jesus you retards, look at the fucking comments. He is giving others a platform to spread the red pills for him by making an exaggerated claim.

It's about assailing the Jew's top billing of the "nazi atrocities", if you can't drain it, dilute it.

reverse psychology 101

I've been working on ideas on how to force normies and leftists to do our arguing for us. Its simple really, just make outrageous claims like no jew has ever committed any crime ever. People won't be able to resist wanting to win a simple argument like that and they'll have to shit on jews to do it.

literally what Trump does, the inaccurate black crime statistics is the best example of this sort of faux-exaggerations

true but by pretending to be the biggest cuck in the room this can also completely shield the person from accusations. its sort of like losing to win

Sure you always give yourself an out, plausible deniability all that jazz

yup, because not everyone has balls of steel like donald

(cheKeKed)

listening to (((them))) kvetch about not being specifically mentioned is wonderful.
> oy vey! so what goyim were killed, some of the chosen died! who cares about the innocent

/thread

The normie narrative is that there were eleven million Holocaust victims. The five million gentiles were tacked on to the Talmudically derived six million because the kikes were worried we wouldn't give a shit if we weren't involved. /r/-ing the quote, I don't remember what book it's from ;_;

wow. can't make that shit up…

never mind, I got it:
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6424

Isn't the current official story estimate 100,000-200,000?

This. Thread number NINETY just hit the bump limit.

Also this.

Yes, Videodrome is great.

Why the fuck would they do this? They are in a fucking war and need all resources they can get. But they start a industry to kill millions of people. Even I realize that is BS

No he didn't, he just strangely used a politically correct term to be politically incorrect but scientifically correct about them.

You should watch Videodrome

You absolutists can't see the forests from trees. This makes Jews yid out to acknowledge goyim lives matter also.

This. OP is a moron.

A vast portion of the communists were jews, so no.

When I'm old like James Woods hopefully I'll get a 20 yr old qt. ;_;

The official narrative is that 11 million died you fucking retard. It's really funny when people here try to deny the holocaust when they have a elementary school knowledge of history.