Marine Le Pen, Geert Wilders and other European populists try to make common cause

At a summit in Germany, nationalism goes international

archive.org/web/20170126174253/economist.com/news/europe/21715724-marine-le-pen-geert-wilders-and-other-european-populists-try-make-common-cause-summit

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/25/510413349/for-dutch-donald-trump-a-surge-in-popularity-before-march-elections
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

propitious

We need to meme this into a new Axis.

I'm getting really sick of this meme. Fucking kikes can't let the word Nationalists get into mainstream use, gotta use the word that belittles Nationalism's rise.

It's full of jews so it can't be the Axis.

So who's the sixth guy?

Only an (((elite minority))) would think this is reasonable

On the far right with glasses? Markus Pretzell, Petry's boyfriend

Exactly. Populism carries a negative meaning, it implies that a leaning or a majority leaning only exists as a fad. Ask yourself, why is populism the only term they keep using? Why do they never say Nationalist or Nativist?

Kosher 'nationalists' who openly promote the (((alt-right))) all form part of the same group?

Who would've thought!

The word is 'fueled' you limey gits. Always with the extra letters.

Glad to see other nations are slowly becoming less afraid to speak out about how the media shapes and slanders their message.

LOL Europeans have been at this much longer than Americans. To give you an example, 40 years ago Jean Marie le Pen was already a famous politician.

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/25/510413349/for-dutch-donald-trump-a-surge-in-popularity-before-march-elections
Fucking libshits

Fuck off Sinead/Kyle.

Wouldn't that mean all the stuff they've saying about him, trashing him is racist? They should check their privilege.

Frauke Petry makes me feel really good and i can't even put it into words.
Would make sweet passionate love with.

She's a single mom.

You're probably the only one who knows who those people are. I pressume they're e-celebs?

If that's the case then get your ass back to TRS.

What do you think your retarded "white nationalism" is, burger?
Also, pro tip: This is an alliance of nationalists, nothing international about them

Yes! especially considering Indonesians are muslims. *insert two button libshit dilemma*

He also has kike ancestry and is married to a jewess, but I'm sure he's completely legit and on your side.

Cucks like you deserve everything the jews do to them.

America is an experiment in mixing Europeans together and seeing if the mutts are any good. The experiment has not yet been concluded and it certainly remains to be seen if it will be successful, so Europe should not be following suit.

TYPICAL TRICKS, SCHLOMO

Kill yourself, Sinead, you stupid fucking whore.

The Party For FreedomĀ“s stance on ritual slaughter also goes for orthodox jews with their kosher meat, which made them angry with the Party For Freedom.

besides that, hes literally the only option we have.

faggot.

No he doesn't.
She's Hungarian.

Ze is wel joods vgm man.

Anything with that prancing homo out front is bound to be a joke. There'd be hours of tapes of him diddling boys.

You're correct. Unfortunately the experiment is being contaminated anyways. urban Americans are now largely becoming multiracial mutts while the countryside is still largely European only.

It has nothing to do with the alt-right, dumbass. And Wilders never said anything about it either.

the only flaw is he was apparently enamored with Israel as a young man. but that doesn't fucking matter now, except for "dude wait for hitler" fags.

She has a boyfriend you fucking idiot.

(unfortunately it's not me ;_;)

friendly reminder that even Trump sold his daughter to (((them))).

wtf I hate Trump now

W-What??? How come I've never heard this before!?! I wish I shilled for Hill now!

Yes, but you're all doing a truly shit job. Once again, America has to show the world how to get shit done.

She's still a single mom, her boyfriend is not the father.

You have to go back

At this rate you'll drown in your own tears TRS.

being popular is bad goy, you have to dislike thier leaders like medicine :^)

He has a jewish grandparent, just like Tim Wise.

A Hungarian jewess.

And now.

that is a bright future ahead.I fucking hope EU falls apart so we don't get lead by these clowns

t. slav

Geert is the only one that fits that bill though, isn't he? Le Pen's grandfather was pretty antisemitic, and AfD has begun to warm up the ovens.

GLOBALISTS CONTROL THE LEFT

ISRAEL WILL CONTROL THE RIGHT

Let them use the word populist, it opens up a conversation about how they imply its bad to give people the things they want from government. Its easy from there to get someone to see your point of view as reasonable and sensible.

Come on now

wtf, I love Merkel now

yawn.

oh, look, it's the (((populists))) again.

fuck them all to death and sieg heil.

Wtf, I have no idea what hegelian dialectics is

Like the other guy said he is a kike.

We already have a better choice with Thierry Baudet and his Forum voor Democratie(FvD). That party is the only party that is not pro Israel and seemingly no ties with jews. They have more capable people and they are on one token black guy they seem all Germanic. And their policies are far better thought out than the PVV.
So fuck off, merchants.

His grandmother from his mothersside is from a jewish family called Meijer and his wife is a Hungarian jewess just like Soros a Hungarian jew is.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

No, it's just communists and kikes co-opting again. They're trying to fit and stretch their world view on nationalism.
They are parasites.

As if we needed anymore proof you're not from here.

he looks like the dude from Chairlift here

hi dumbfucks

reminder that lepen kicked out her based father for being based

Gee wizz, kike.

Are Renegayde the only people pointing out that kosher nationalism is just designed to have the dumb goys fight another wrong war against the wrong enemy to further plunge the West into chaos and whites being killed.

Trump is a die-hard zionist who married his kids to Jews too, gotta make do with what you have.

Zij zijn allemaal joods jij kanker mongool.

internationalism is political zionism

If you want something done properly, you have to do it yourself. These politicians are a stepping stone to genuine nationalists retaking their nations and steering them away from (((evil))).

keep it up, someone's bound to believe you.