This dude just seems fake as fuck. like hes going through the motions. empty inside...

This dude just seems fake as fuck. like hes going through the motions. empty inside. its obvious all these games and pop culture dont matter to him anymore but hes trapped as an eternal manchild

yeah yeah who cares
let's talk about harry potter instead

haha jk rowling is a fucken whore XDDD

haha fuck women XD

That's nice Feig, but I still won't watch nu ghostbusters.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this thread…

You think he gives a shit?

Well, that is obvious. Being bad at simple or modern games, and his interest in movies and heavy metal music. Despite the low views for playlist junkies compared to his other videos, he is still doing it and not going to drop it like Nostalgia Critic.

He's overmemed.

he's actually genuinely doing it for the fans

you have to kinda admire that, even if it is shit now

Highly questionable film tastes, typical of any horror movie fan, but seems like he's doing it for fun, excluding ripping off his fans
Shame about his literal mental problems mentioned by his brother-in-law too

Please explain

Real, palpable but still highly functioning autism
Can't find the caps

dude, I had forgotten all about this video

what was it called again? rekt.sa?

Who's more autistic, Mike or James?

Mike. He's on a higher plane than most other autists. Also, time for Loco Bandito.

Mike is a stupid annoying cunt and probably on the spectrum but James is a full blown autist.

holy shit this can't be real

this surprises me tbh. had him figured for a berniecuck.

You have no idea. It's a shame Mike isn't drawing these anymore.

Well he does do pretty much whatever his wife tells him, and you just know she voted for Hillary.
I doubt he actually gives the slightest shit though.
If he has legit autism then he probably focuses exclusively on his hobbies and everything else is just background noise.

Mike is great at sketching but it's a shame he's not funny and can't write. these are fucking cringeworthy.

These got a chuckle out of me.
Is this why tumblards were screeching about him a while back?

im beginning to think James is a savant. if you watch the Cinemassacre extras channel there's an episode where he guesses Black Sabbath songs from listening to a fraction of a second. He gets most of them correct.

Metalheads listen to the same songs every week for at least 10 years, that thing is easy
I know, i was one

but all metal songs sound the same, so even if you listen to them over and over it's still pretty impressive

Yes. This and him posting a picture of his erect cock on twitter.

Not Sabbath's, every album has its different kind of sound production and styles
Almost all Thrash and all current metal since 2005, yes, it does all sound the same due to all using the same things, can't argue there

That greentext looks fake as fuck, coming from a guy who has watched hours of James and Mike Monday's.

This sounds fake as hell and the guy writing sounds like an overdefensive idiot.

t. Loco Bandido

Counter Strike angry player or something

what did he mean by this?

Because, like Red Letter Media, he thinks that his audience is full of kids, so he thinks making a reference to the latest fad nobody actually gives a fuck about would be funny when really it comes across as an old man who's out of touch trying to be hip, how do you do fellow kids etc.

Yeah, at least Alex Jones had fun with it.

He appears to have a hero worship problem, seeing how much he went along with Lloyd Kaufman's coked-up uncle act

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

t. The guy who fucked a bus full of nig nogs.

What was his fucking problem?

Not saying it's real or not but James was in a special school for autists while growing up.