Latest Lugenpresse Rhetoric

I can't wait for Trump TV to come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/irCJ0
archive.is/FPUv1
8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html
archive.is/ZJYjf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone even watch CNN anymore? How would their ratings be if they didn't have that bullshit running 24/7 in most public spaces?

Please tell me that is going to be a thing. Leftists will call it "state propaganda" or something like that, but in reality it would just be the truth. A positive stance on what America is doing for once.

They've really got nothing left, do they?

Trump said at one time he wanted to make a weekly show on friday evening.
He wants it to be like the old times when the president talked about stuff on the radio and the fam was comfy

I didn't know they had much in the first place.

The great thing about the way jews never learn from trial and error is that if you offer them an olive branch, they'll never accept it and just keep digging the hole they're in deeper and deeper until they get shoah'd again.

Also in a shocking twist, OP is a faggot.

archive.is/irCJ0

I just want to hear him talk unscripted and work a crowd like before. I miss those Fire Monkey days..

Bannon was right, they just need to shut the fuck up and listen already. I want my president to be obsessed with this country and fulfilling his promises made to the people. This notion that there is something wrong with that is yet another example on why the media is the opposition party.

I have it on right now. They're reporting on Trumps "obsession" with the inauguration size. They're so helpless and snarky they won't understand why they're being hanged until their head is already in a loop.

That sounds nice. However I want more. A Trump 24/7 news network.
Imagine a network that doesn't shill Assad as a genocidal maniac. A network that views Russia as a potential friend and ally. A network that doesn't shill white genocide. Every news network right now if just a mouthpiece for the kikes. I get my news here, but it would be nice to have our own network for a change

Alex Jones comes close

It might happen but things will be on repeat. Think the weekly show is a good start and can grow if needed.

I think this describes the CURRENT YEAR, CY+1 and CY+2 media's attitude perfectly well. They're so convinced that they're on the right side and that the teachings of those that are paying them are absolutely true that they cannot understand the situation they're in right now. They're like those experiments were a frog will sit in boiling water and slowly die because it cannot understand that the temperature is slowly rising, they're the same except they believe that social change is something that happens from night to day when it has happened and is still happening before their very eyes as people slowly wake up to their lies.

A stronger presence for sources like OAN and RT would be nice. Any bias if any they may have is not as bad as the MSM and easier to filter out.

Are they… are they seriously bashing trump for keeping his campaign promises?

They really have nothing left to throw at him.

They're genuinely shocked that he is doing exactly what he said he would do

I don't even know if it's supposed to be slandering Trump anymore

Lurk moar, alex jhonstein is controled opposition

Now I'm waiting on the Fed to be audited. Then he'll have a reason to destroy it and print money through the treasury debt free
Maybe he is waiting for them to increase interest rates and pop the huge bubble we have now. They'll blame Trump for everything, but he can make them pay for it

Well, acting like that IS unheard of for any western politician in the last decades.

Ye cats, wouldn't it be nice to herd them all into a small pit and aim baseball pitching machines at them?

They won't even understand it then. Their necks will snap, their bowels will loosen, and their last thought will be "Damn that Drumph!"

Are they passive-agreesively going into the acceptance stage?

Holy shit.

He doesn't need to make it official. He can simply demand they cover certain stories. FEMA powers, bitch.

I'd like something like the Enclave Radio with Trump speaking after every two or three songs.

Stop being so low energy, OP. Remember how CNN trying to push fake news by making up some bullshit and Holla Forums of all peoples fall for it?

We need to make OPs great again. This isn't cuckchan and we have standards

He has been unscripted every single day of his presidency so far. He talks what he thinks, have you ever seen him use a prewritten speech? Nope

…in the church of le mystical middle-eastern frog of the repeating digits.

CNN is a dumpster fire

Shoo shoo goon

How CNN gets their stories. (OC)

So they are also claiming that Trump tweeted after the meeting was canceled. They'll lie about even the smallest details to spin the (((narrative))).

www .cnn.com/2017/01/27/politics/donald-trump-first-week/
It's real, but archive.is isn't loading for me. Not sure if just my end or not.

Just post your fucking frogs and shut up, eh, son?

It's the problem with postmodern brainwashing, follow through and sticking to principles is an utterly foreign concept to these people. This is why they also try to label him as unpredictable and erratic.

For comparison, both from CNN:

archive.is/FPUv1

But in: archive.is/irCJ0
They say the exact opposite.

Can't even keep (((their))) spin consistent over a 2 day span.

kek, almost the exact same wording

(cheKeKed) dubs o truth

(((Their))) greed will insure a bubble
Once that bubble pops Trump will have everything he needs to
abolish the FED
'end usury
establish debt free money as the US Constitution intended
lead us to a true natsoc future

well savor it, because today is the last day of the Fire Monkey. Tomorrow starts the year of The Fire Cock.
anyone got predictions for tomorrow?

Trump should do frequent direct addresses to the people thus circumnavigating the lying press. That's what Nintendo had to do.

Anime becomes real

Well, Trump did say we would get tired of winning. He just didn't say that it would be the lugenpresse that got tired first.

Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 monts
If you have not visited any REDPILL thread, you still BLUEPILLED.

GET IN HERE NOW AND READ IT ALL

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html

Stop spamming faggot.

i think that happened already when an underground computer hacker group on steroids had to save western civilization, facing the worlds most powerful evil people.
I think Shia Lebouf is gonna get hit by a car. Hes out of jail, right?

Newfags.
Too many newfags.
In the old days I posted at least 6 month with my men before going raiding. I knew them, they knew me.
These are strangers.
Too many newfags

I hope he brings back fireside chats. He could do wallside chats once it's built.

We can only hope.

The righteous curse of the Trumpenfuhrer will strike down that oven dodger.

Do you have brain damage?

(((They))) are going all out. Pic related is a fresh (((WP))) article.

For those interested in a laughable read:

archive.is/ZJYjf

Nice

They're so used to being ruled by lazy, useless liars they literally aren't mentally prepared to cope with someone who actually does the job.

lt's because insanity has become the norm. Now that someone has come along and said "Hey, this is insane, let's get off this train wreck", they think the new leader is the one who is insane.

This is their dying breath

I can't wait to burn these cocksucking kikes on the stake.

It's like someone stitched glover and evil glover together.

I hope he comes up with something even comfier. Fuck I cant wait to here him say "Good evening America, tonight I would like to talk about a pressing subject. Tonight I will discuss a little bit of history, past and present, and why it is that at this very moment an aerial bombing campaign is underway over Tel Aviv"

Today we deported 15000 criminally illegal mexicans and 500 Israeli secret agents that had infiltrated the CIA and various news organizations.
And there's more to come I'm sure of it.
The swamp isn't quite drained yet folks, but it will be, it will be.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>only 4 monts
Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 "monts", you're still a newfag and need to lurk more to really get the board culture.

4CHAN =! Holla Forums

shit we're getting close to the last 9 get

God fucking damnit I'm in Europe for business and won't be back for a couple of years.