So is this capeshit worth watching?

so is this capeshit worth watching?
i've heard about the strapon thing, but other than that is it watchable?

yeah totally, it's funny and witty af

The strap-on moment is just a throwaway gag to show that the relationship with his girlfriend is accelerating in a goofy montage. I liked it.

It's pretty bad honestly.

I didn't fine Ryan Reynolds funny, but I chuckled the first time I saw it. Knowing what happens now I probably wouldn't find it funny.

I liked it in that it was mostly accurate to the comic and felt like a random issue from the comics. Like "Issue 467: Deadpool teams up with Colossus and a minor X-Men character we're trying to promote to beat up some random bad guys." It has little value beyond that, and it and Guardians of the Galaxy are the reason we're now hearing 80's music in every fucking trailer.

The strapon scene is part of a montage of how Deadpool and his hooker girlfriend fuck during different holidays. She put it up his ass for international women's day. I thought it was fitting that to celebrate feminism they'd have sex that neither party enjoys and hurts the man.

I'm not bothering with the sequel because they raceswapped Domino and have been advertising it as a selling point. This states definitively they no longer care about sticking to the source material, so it could go down the same path for example Thor just went down where he no longer has long hair, gets a Kratos face tattoo, loses his hammer and fights with two knives.

It's decent enough but it's not as good as normalfags claimed. I'd give it a very solid 7.5/10. There are lots of things that scream "REDDIT YAAAAAAAAS QUEEN" though.

Some parts were witty, OK movie

It's decent. It claims to break the marvel formula, which it does to a certain extent, but annoyingly followed the same basic outline.
Humor is hit or miss, but hits more that it misses

the strapon scene was just very uncomfortable, but ultimately was a throwaway gag

It's mediocre. The gimmick is:
No, it isn't. Some of the action and some of the dialogues are decent, Morena Baccarin is hot, and also the almost bald chick isn't bad either. Still, it's not that great people say it is

It was ok for capeshit.
Also, as said the strapon segment was literally a five second joke in a montage about them being sex maniacs.
He doesn't become a genderqueer tranny or some dumb shit.
You see him grimace, say "nope", and then start to get out of bed
I have no idea why that specific joke got blown out of proportion when there's far raunchier shit like Wade talking to a blind woman about masturbating with his regenerating babby hand while rubbing her cheek with it.

colossus was the best part.

No it's possibly worse than other capeshit

no wonder the state of Holla Forums

I'm sure your taste is shit too retard-kun

What exactly is so wrong with my rating there? It's honestly a decent movie for what it sets out to be. It's certainly not some 10/10 like half of the people who I've talked to claim it to be but it's certainly not bad, and it's far better than most capeshit that I've seen.

Explain why it's so bad.

Wow, I'm astounded.
It's bad because it is fucking capeshit made to the lowest common denominator it exists because it can it doesn't do anything good or new at all. Its obnoxious.
Well the world is truly retarded if people overrate that much, including your rating of a fucking 7.5. All capeshit is worthless therefore its a 1/10 2/10 1/5

listen faggot there is a short haired absolute qt in it and that alone makes it kino

no she looks like a dog and you are a confirmed fagboi muncher

t. emilia clarke fanboy faggot

Trips confirm, Deadpool is a work of Satan

So you're assblasted because it's accessible for more people?

Also please give us your all-time 3-5 top movies. I just want to see how amazing your taste is.

He himself says in the movie that he is not a superhero. He is a

nope she looks like a dog too but nice try!!!

>>>/facebook/

OMG SO QUIRKY
OMG HE'S BREAKING THE 4TH WALL
OMG POP-CULTURE REFERENCE
OMG IT'S R-RATED
OMG POP-CULTURE REFERENCE AGAIN

Awful and reddit but the x-men girl with short hair was a 10/10.

No, I just seriously want to know what you DO like. I don't care if you shit on something IF you have an argument - which you don't seem to have other than "REEEE IT APPEALED TO LOTS OF PEOPLE".

And that makes it bad because why? You can dislike a style but that doesn't make it objectively bad.

deadpool is kino, perhaps you should go back to reddit

alright, just finished it
it was alright, but i'm slightly mad that the backstory is completely different from the comics, even though there's no way they'd get anything that convoluted to work

absolutely shit taste

For Capeshit it's pretty good. And for a 2016 blockbuster its exceptional.

is it, dare i say it, /ourkino/?

It's literal garbage and anyone saying otherwise has just had their kino card revoked.

t. plebbitor

You do the same shit for stuff you don't like. Ryan Reynolds is a shit actor, it has shit direction, its literally reddit the flick.

plebbit is the one who loves this movie maybe you should go back there

nice reverse psychology you have there, plebbit

Deadpool is incredibly reddit. I'd say almost Rick and Morty levels of reddit, only lacking atheism and science shit.

Fucking retards. They included it to subliminally convince you that it's normal so when your son does it you won't get mad at the Jews. He also uses (((pizza))) in implied sexual abuse.

This is why garbage keeps getting made.

If you wouldn't fuck this like there was no tomorrow you need to turn in your testicles.

Literally Jake Lloyd

I don't see it.

If you're in middle school, sure.
Movie's fucking garbage otherwise.

Not really, no.
It's okay capeshit, but it wasn't really as good as people kept saying. A 5-6 out of 10, but by hollyjew standards something like a solid 9.

Consider me a homo.

The Good

The Decent

The Bad

Over all. 5.8/10

This

Still overrating it

So basically the comic?

That outfit is the closest I've seen t an accurate X men costume in these movies.