Let's say another intelligent life-form stumbles upon our planet and doesn't destroy us on the spot (either remaining...

Let's say another intelligent life-form stumbles upon our planet and doesn't destroy us on the spot (either remaining neutral, willing to help/cooperate or something else).
Now that we have this knowledge, how are our politics and social structure are going to change, if at all?
Will leftists seize this opportunity for the globalist narrative? Will it have an effect on extremism? Will new political alignments appear? What's going to happen?
No, I am not talking about Jews or Space Jews, although that may be possible

Is this another shitty attempt at sliding? Just go to Holla Forums you fucking newfag.

Space Nazis?

It's cuckchan.

Beat me to it.

I wonder what would Trump do with space nazis?

You'd see a massive push for globalism.
In fact I'd wager you'd even see globalism becoming the dominant political agenda, enjoying mass support.
Nationalism would become a fringe thing, more so than ever. Practiced only in islamic cesspools and the like.

Globalism is alas the only sensible response to aliens.
As humanity must stand united in the face of a potential outside aggressor.

The real political divides will be between those who want to ally with/emulate the aliens (maybe even revering them as some kind of higher/superior race), those who are neutral in regards to the aliens and those who think the aliens are a threat to humanity.

The neutral won't last long. Any actions the aliens take will push people towards one side or the other. Even a lack of action on the aliens part will be interpreted by some as preparation for an attack or a sign that humanity is not sufficiently "civilised" to merit further contact and thus must become more like the aliens.

And of course each side will try to aggressively get others onboard.
The anti-alien crowd will consider the pro-alien crowd as traitors to humanity. The pro-aliens will consider the anti-aliens to be uncivilised brutes holding back humanity.

Chaos will be the dish of the day every day.
Until the Emperor of man emerges.

And if the aliens are exactly like humans in every way?

Then the people will finally realize where the Jews came from.

I meant if the aliens were germanic

Well if they're culturally and physically the same it would come down to religion.
If they have a religion that is close enough to any on Earth then both sides are liable to go "OH MAH GAWD THE ONE TRUE FAITH! WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!"

The weak willed and lemmings will immediately convert to said faith. Holdouts won't last long in the inevitable holy war.

If there is no comparable religions.
Expect confusion and suspicion from both sides.
Neither would likely know whatt to make of it. Both would be keen to find out.

And if the aliens are just nazis but a lot more technologically advanced?

The movie named Iron Sky.

Then we'd have nothing to worry about, as Nazis are nice people.

Is Project Bluebeam go, CIA comrade?

What like moon nazis?
So a bunch of nazis go into space and after fuckin about for a few decades decide to see how Earth is doing?
Just flyin on down in their flying bells with rayguns at the ready?

Panic.
Media frenzy.
The Israelis making the samson option public knowledge.
Germany essentially committing suicide in penance.

And thats just if some of them show up.

You'd also have the USA, Russia and any other country capable of trying. Attempting to seize the flying bell and any other technology said nazis brought with them.

Assuming it's just a single craft and a handful of nazis.

If it was a larger force that could be regarded as an attack or invasion? Expect an immediate armed response.

But with Trump in office he might negotiate with the space nazis

Trump would be dead inside of twenty minutes. Pence within five.
Their deaths probably blamed on said moon nazis.

No way the USA's ruling class would tolerate someone like Trump in power during such a time. When everything they own is under threat.

But if the aliens are nazis but a lot more advanced?
And if they are Germanic?

The stance taken here is one of human supremacy.
Xenos are xenos.
If they are actually human then it is a different story.
Otherwise xenos are xenos.

Which is exactly why I look forward to an alien invasion. For the little guy it would just seem like trading one group of heartless reptilians for another. Unless we all die from an organic sweep. Either way it'll really wreck the aristocracy.

If another intelligence stumbled on us we would probably get wiped out instantly or enslaved insidiously.
I remember one user giving a comparison.
The Universe is like the Central park at night. Full of bad guys and you can get mugged fast.
The only difference is that the space niggers can have technology millions if years ahead of us and there is no space policemen to call for help. So better not shout out. Luckily the radio signals travel haven't gone beyond the closest star.

If you live in a hostile Universe, the prime goal of every intelligence would and should be to destroy any other they find since they pose an existential threat in an infinite universe. Probably between civs on the same Kardashev scale.
When you go transdimentional, things get complicated.

Yes and no.

It will force them to abandon a lot of what they've built.
Plumb most of their resources into the defence of humanity.
But their hold on humanity would go from strong to impossible to break.

Opposition to the ruling class would be punished harshly.
We'd be gone or subverted very quickly.
In this scenario no opposition of any sort could be tolerated.

Boy have I got some bad news for you

I would totally use the ayyy's forbidden technologies to become a superhumie. Until it turns out that the ayyys are using the lure of superhumanism to make the holohoax real and xcom has to save me with terrorism.

Yes I was well aware it was Macharius. That is irrelevant.

As for ayys being able to make superhumans.
Highly unlikely. They'd have no prior experience with human physiology or genetics.
They may not even be the same sort of mostly water and carbon based life.

So they'd be inclined to make really retarded mistakes.
"HURR HURR LETS MAKE GIANT HUMANS!"
"WHY DO GIANT HUMANS KEEP SUFFOCATING TO DEATH SUDDENLY?"
Any human biology expert could tell you that oxygen requirements increase in proportion to height cubed. Lung surface increases in proportion to height squared.
So a much larger human would have difficulties oxygenating his body sufficiently.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

But if the space nazis make it obvious that they want peace?

Depends entirely on what the conditions are for said peace.
A return to Germany would be impossible.
Any technology introduction would be extremely disruptive and severely endanger the ruling class's power structure.
Introduction of better power sources alone would be enough reason for them to prefer war.

Superhumans will only be possible courtesy of human ingenuity.
Do not expect an alien to do it for you.

Fuck off fag

If an alien race were to just appear then it would shift everything within a week. Were talking governments scrambling to do anything to gain power, whether that be trying to initiate talks with the alien race, trying for globalism, or hell it wouldn't surprise me if some countries invaded other countries in all the confusion.

On the civilian side of things, were talking groups of people, globalists, alien cultists, etc. these groups would all be trying for power in society. In country, more specifically mine (USA), i wouldn't be surprised in marital law and total control by the government.

Really in actuality there are just too many variables to propose a definite "what-if" scenario.

Perhaps the space nazis will gift certain countries like the US tech

That falls under technology introduction.
The USA especially would never accept it.
Their people would but the ruling class would not be willing to lose their grip on power. So they would oppose it.

I wonder if ayylmaos would have different races, or is our situation of one race not wiping out all the others a fluke of history? Maybe ayylmaos would be even more divided genetically, having space abos at home that never invent civilization while the space Ayrans learned how to travel the stars. And the planets they visit would never know since they'd only see the space faring race.

Globalism would be a bad move. You have humanity uniting regardless of race. When people mix the kids won't turn out well. Generations into the future we will regress. Now this is assuming we have a lot of time to respond to aliums
If we continue to assume this, obviously nationalism is the way to go. White nations have an alliance with each other, they breed only their best, and become stronger without mixing Polish with French and so on. Maybe if genetic engineering becomes a viable thing you can have super humans or something.

The ayyys have nothing to offer.
God Emperor please make superhumans real.

What if humanity and the ayyys can interbreed? Aliengrill pr0n incoming? I want to know for science.
t. Starfleet Cpt. James T. Kirk

Absurdly unlikely.
Can a human reproduce with a cow?
The answer is no.

And those are creatures that share the same basic biological norms.
With ayys there's no telling what kind of biological norms they have.
They may reproduce like squids. The first one to be impaled by a penis becomes the female.

But why?

We have sex with said life form and get them hooked on right-wing dick

OUR DICKS SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Cursed may be the mods who dragged cuckchan here.

ANONS PLEASE POST MORE QT AYYYS

Of course, but they'll probly fail.
Each nation will pursue its own interests n regards to the ayy lmao's, engaging in commerce, asking for aide, or trading knowledge (I think it would be folly to assume that just because they know more about space travel than us, that they would automatically know literally everything we know).

Obviously, nations would disagree about how to deal with the aliens, and that alone creates a barrier to globalism. That alien planet probably has its own nations, too. After communications is established, there will be a quick move to learning about politics on the ayy's home planet. This may result in some insights about how we govern ourselves, or it may turn out they're globalist themselves which means we have the ability to actually study what happens when its implemented (though any results from this must be takes with a grain of salt as alien psychology likely works at least a little different from our own).

Really, there's a lot of variables here.

The great silence (the absence of SETI signals) is perhaps the strongest indicator of all that high relativistic velocities are attainable and that everybody out there knows it. The sobering truth is that relativistic civilizations are a potential nightmare to anyone living within range of them. The problem is that objects traveling at an appreciable fraction of light speed are never where you see them when you see them due to light speed lag. Relativistic rockets, if their owners turn out to be less than benevolent, are both totally unstoppable and totally destructive. A starship weighing 1,500 tons (approximately the weight of a fully fueled space shuttle sitting on the pad) impacting an Earth-like planet at “only” 30 percent of light speed will release 1,500,000 megatons of energy–an explosive force equivalent to 150 times today’s global nuclear arsenal.
I’m not going to talk about ideas. I’m going to talk about reality. It will probably not be good for us ever to build and fire up an antimatter engine. Given the proper detecting devices, a Valkyrie engine burn could be seen out to a radius of several light years and may draw us into a game we’d rather not play. A game in which, if we appear to be even the slightest threat to another civilization–and if the resources are are available to eliminate us–then it would be logical for them to do so. The game plan is, in its simplest terms, the relativistic inverse to the Golden Rule: “Do unto others before they can do unto you.” When we put our heads together and tried to list everything we could say with certainty about other civilizations, without hating actually met them, all that we knew boiled down to three simple laws of alien behavior.

1. Their survival will be more important than our survival.
If an alien species has to choose between them and us, they won’t choose us. It is difficult to imagine a contrary case. Species don’t survive by being self-sacrificing.
2. Wimps don’t become top dogs.
No species makes it to the top by being passive. The species in charge of any given planet will be highly intelligent, alert, aggressive, and ruthless when necessary.
3. They will assume the first two laws apply to us.
They won’t come to get our resources, knowledge, women, or even because they’re mean and want power over us. They’ll come to destroy us to ensure their survival–even if were no apparent threat–because species death is just too much to risk, however remote the risk.

The most humbling feature of the relativistic bomb is that even if you happen to see it coming, its exact motion and position can never be determined. Given a technology even two orders of magnitude above our own, you cannot hope to intercept one of these weapons. It often happens in these discussions that an repression from the Old West arises: ‘God made some men bigger and stronger than others, but Mr. Colt made all men equal.” Variations on Mr. Colt’s weapon are still popular today, even in a society that possesses hydrogen bombs. Similarly, no matter how advanced civilizations grow, the relativistic bomb is not likely to go away.
We ask that you try just one more thought experiment. Imagine yourself taking a stroll through Manhattan, somewhere north of 68th Street, deep inside Central Park, late at night. It would be nice to meet someone friendly, but you know that the park is dangerous at night. That’s when the monsters come out. There’s always a strong undercurrent of drug dealings, muggings, and occasional homicides. It’s not easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. They dress alike and the weapons are concealed. The only difference is intent, and you can’t read minds. Stay in the dark long enough and you may hear an occasional distance shriek or blunder across a body. How do you survive the night? The last thing you want to do is shout, “I’m here!” The next to last thing you want to do is reply to someone who shouts, “I’m a friend!”
What you would like to do is find a policeman or get out of the park. But you don’t want to make noise or move towards a light where you might be spotted, and it is difficult to find either a policeman or your way out without making yourself known. Your safest option is to hunker down and wait for daylight, then safely walk out. There are, of course, a few obvious differences between Central Park and the universe.
There is no policeman.
There is no way out.
And the night never ends.

You sweet summer child. That will simply not occur. Pic related will help explain why.

FUCK OFF XENO SCUM
both OP and any xenos reading. Fuck off space kikes

Satan trips confirm Xenos must be purged.

A fine post

We kill them, assimilate their tech, and be as brutal as possible, while using a meme war to convince them that afrika is our leader, so they have to deal with nigs first. Alternatively, if meme war works too well, we thank them for killing off the nigs and offer to work with them if they remove kike and kebab too, then after that we're probably friends and have good trade deals.

chink ayys will always be superior

Read the thread, Satan.
Anyway, two of the three "laws" are bullshit.

1. Is almost certainly true. No argument there.

2. Is where the problem begins though. In fact, we're a good indication that that's bullshit. There were Hominids that were not only stronger than us, but had a larger brain cavity hinting at higher intelligence than us too. Humans got to where we are today by outbreeding our competitors as well as interbreeding with them. We weren't the toughest homind; we weren't the most aggressive; we probably weren't even the most intelligent. We were the most successful breeders.
We had many children and we bent the world around us to suit their needs.

3. Is an extraordinary failure on the part of who came up with these. Just as there are people here on Earth who wish for collaboration, it is equally likely that there would be aliens that agree. Attacking a sentient civilization isn't even the safest route, as you seem to assert. All it does is guarantee a conflict with an enemy you know nothing about.
Either they know enough about us to know that they can wipe us out in an instant (in which case we are nothing to fear) or they know so little about us that, for all they know, blowing up our colony on Earth would result in a large scale intergalactic war in which we may very well own ten times as many star systems than they do.

Picture yourself at the helm of a starship and looking down upon an alien planet complete with structures, cities, a few satellites and everything else, but no apparent evidence of interstellar capabilities. Would you be like "blow them up because we have no idea if they're interstellar or hostile."
of course not.
First thing you do is find out IF they're interstellar. You try to understand whether this society can even reach you before you do anything.

Now let's say they can't. Literally why kill them? Sure, you might take their resources and whatnot because their isn't shit they can do about it (except destroy any land based equipment), but you wouldn't give a fuck about them as long as you have a reliable means of gaging their technological progress and suppressing their ability to reach your home world.

Now let's say they are interstellar. Do you immediately try to kill them then? Even if you don't yet know the extent of their space empire? Of course not. If they're bigger than you you just secured your own destruction. Now they're pissed and are going to hunt you down and destroy every planet you own (or at least make it uninhabitable).

What if you know they're interstellar and have a significantly smaller empire than you? Well then maybe an assault wouldn't be a fucking retarded idea. But it would still result in pointless deaths on your side.

Not to mention the possibility of there being more than one intergalactic alien empire. If one decides to use a relativistic vehicle to destroy us out of nowhere, the other empire(s) would know the first one is a dangerous aggressor that poses a threat to them as well, and I'm willing to bet that first empire would know that they would be viewed in that light.

that kinda assumes too much omniscience on the part of the intergalactic "community" in my opinion. I wouldn't really assume the other empires know anything about what's going on.

Contact them, and offer them a choice: Enslavement or imprisonment under an impenetrable slave shield. Circle around the universe doing this shit while Mr. Satan over there does what he wants to the universe in the opposite direction until we meet up and kick each others' shit in.
I'm not exactly serious here, but the Ur-Quan ideologies are pretty interesting nonetheless

this isnt 4chan

If only space nazis were to appear

if you think about it even deeper still it is unlikely it will be biological entities building stellar empires
still barring FTL, sending fleets of living people is too costly, a cybernetic civilization is much more likely
if that is the case their spread could be seen accros the milky way, they will not try to colonize earth like planets but build dyson spheres, the first civilization to reach this point starts converting the mass of solar systems to allow for optimal computation, in short building solar panels around your sun to power cpu
to outside observers with our level of technology you would see stars red shifting in an ever increasing tempo around a central point (their homeworld)

not having observed this yet, means either civilizations burn out before reaching interstellar empire level or we are the first
how optimistic are you feeling that we are exceptionnally special

What if the aliens like Nationalism instead of Globalism?

you bring up a good point. This channel has brought that issue up and related it to the fermi paradox as well.

Kugelblitz is a far superior option. Making one takes less energy than a dyson sphere generates and it produces much more.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.