Thundercats 2011

What went wrong?

Lion-O did nothing wrong.

One writer was a blatant Tygra fanboy and they pretty much shat on the main hero all the time.

With the Thundercats as friends, he did not need enemies.

Didn't they also have a different writing team for the first two episodes who didn't come back for the rest of the series?

Real original thread starter OP.

Pretty much this.
They should've stayed consistent with characterization, too. Lion-O was the one who loved technology in the first two episodes but then they made Tygra the tech guy despite him hating it previously. Then they had Cheetara act like she was interested in Lion-O but suddenly jump on Tygra's dick because she just then remembered he helped her once when she was a little girl.

Nah, I think that's a rumor.

This happened.

Lion-o should have killed all those faggots
Or at least gone solo and saved the day himself

This was done before they tried to shove the catchphrase "whiskers" down our throats, right?

People on the staff were drama queens who got in fights with people in comment sections.

Now this is /cow/orthy.
Please elaborate.

It had so much promise yet fell so short.

There used to be screencaps
Fuck I wish i had saved some

Clearly a Holla Forums refugee

At least one of the writers got into an argument with a fan on Deviantart over Tygra, if I recall.

After seeing the webm of again and ''kill them blah blah. . ." at the end of it, I'll agree with that.
Someone needs to edit that clip at the end to have fade to black followed by screaming and stabbing noises and then THE END quickly appears followed by TC credits sequence.

If i remember right some of the staff outright hated the original Thundercats. This show was something that could have been interesting maybe even good but it quickly became the "How many times can we make Lion-O feel bad for doing literally nothing wrong: The Show starring Tygra" it fucking angered me.

There was a webm posted last time Thundercats had a thread where they just shit all of him for something when he was in the right ill see if i can dig it up.

IIRC, the staff were fucking nuts and regularly got into fights with people in comment sections.

Oh sorry, I already said this and forgot.

Bear with me, I've had a long couple of days.

Are you gay?

Lion-O should kill everyone but the twin kittens, just to turn them into little fuckpets because they don't know better.

This!

I actually enjoyed it, pretty fluid animation and I liked the character designs. I can't remember the story that much but I do recall it losing focus the more the story progressed, and there was a filler episode I think where the two kittens got an endless bag or something.

Somewhat off topic but I got to say I like the western styled anime alot more now than I used to, I was pretty edgy and thought that nothing could beat my Dragonball and Naruto addictions but looking back some were pretty good like A:TLA, Ben 10, G. Rex etc.

They set up a great first episode and then went full fucking retard.

My penis feels strange for some reason.

That's a good start.

Things are going to get better… right guys?

But I'm scared.

it's a shame because, for as much of a faggot as the lead art director was, the art direction on the show was great.

Not enough Thunder Kitten Kunny.

Got you covered, Holla Forumsmrade.

Note: Later in this episode, the cats leave Lion-O for dead at the bottom of a river. Because fuck Lion-O.

Cool character designs wasted in a bad fanfiction.

Lol at how even mentioning wilykit on halfchan will get you a ban

Fuck that place is cucked. They made so much wilykit oc back in the day

I love how the art director gave the guys pants but made wilykits outfit even more lewd

When this show was first announced, I had high hopes, having been a fan of the original as a kid.
All I can say is fuck the writers.

He knew.

"Advertisement friendly"

And they said summer was a myth.

Oh boy, its the same user that made that other shitty Thundercats thread that was later bumped lock by the Janitor because its OP kept samefagging it.
Here's said thread currently at the bottom-