Bannon Declares War On The Media: "You Are The Opposition; Keep Your Mouth Shut"

Bannon Declares War On The Media: "You Are The Opposition; Keep Your Mouth Shut"

But that attacks didn't end there as Bannon went on describe the media as "the opposition party."

Finally, asked whether he was concerned that Sean Spicer had lost credibility with the press after his debate over crowd sizes, Bannon had a similarly pointed answer:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/bannon-blasts-mainstream-media-you’re-opposition-party-not-democratic-party
archive.is/JpUs5

It just keeps getting better.

I am so happy.

That's retarded, he's giving them way too much credit.
They simply lie for a living, they don't have political convictions that can't be overridden by clicks and cash.

Finally, asked whether he was concerned that Sean Spicer had lost credibility with the press after his debate over crowd sizes, Bannon had a similarly pointed answer:

Oh my goodness we actually elected Hitler didn't we?

To think that before Trump I was actually a little scared of the FEMA camps

Blond haired blue eyed super Aryan businessman emperor Hitler.
Good for eight years barring Constitutional amendment

The camps will find a use.
They will find a use

Some salt from /polpone/

LETS KEEP WINNING!

Nice attempt at blending in, goon.

The kike queefs that loud?

Oh nice quality macro image my fellow comra- anonymous, i'm observing your post number and count the holy number of le froge divinity in it.

Hopefully they at least know they're going in the oven.

in the future this will be our Horst-Wessel-Lied

I thought that was Shadilay?

We still have to wait see but it looks better than what I expected to begin with.

we will not be divided

Reminder that this old Simpsons episode pretty much gives you the playbook for how the media operate

Got the "sweet can" part?

Is that the bitch who does my little pony? Isn't she Canadian?

That is hands down.my favorite simpsons gag

It sure is, and you'd never know she's jewish until she opened her mouth, and you looked closer, didn't you?

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Much appreciated. Saved this time!

Kek vult

what's a goon?
every single time someone says something against anime, goons are named, yet to me a goon is a thug.
Also its always followed with a smug anime pic

lurk more instead of asking stupid questions

Can you believe you lived to see a time where we might actually get to lynch journalists with Presidential approval? I still find it hard to believe this is reality and not just some bizarre coma dream

You need to wake up

This is definitely interesting.

Goebbels checking doubly related.

Oh wow.
HOLY FUCK, LADS.

Perish the thought.

I would say all liars are the opposition. Anyone who peddles lies, anyone who gets by via deceit, is our enemy. So Bannon isn't wrong.

THE ROCK SAYS KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH

he must be mad that (((they))) killed his friend breitbart

Bannon talks like a fag.

THEY ARE LITERALLY THE OPPONENT, OK? GOT ME? I MEAN IT, THEY ARE LITERALLY THE PARTY. LET ME REPEAT MYSELF

No wonder you dont hear mcuh about this guy

This is how you know he has them by the balls.

For the press, the worst possible criticism is to be told to listen. They're supposed to listen and report what people say about things. That is what their job is, instead of saying what 'they' think and feel and telling people what they should think and feel. A reporter being told to listen is a failed reporter.

The best part is that they can't even handle this. They react instinctively to the "shut up" part before even listening to the whole point of the entire conversation: that they should listen more to what the people are saying.

Bannon gets this and uses it to nail the media in the ass. And they can't even respond because they've been conditioned to respond to every tiny outrage that Trump produces (ie one every 5 seconds). It's Orwellian crimestop; protective stupidity to keep them from committing thoughtcrime that goes against their ideology.

The 4th estate is finished.

You really NEED to lurk the fuck moar.

Gas yourself, kike.

The pedos always come out to defend their perversions. They know what's coming but they can't help themselves.

They're driven by compulsions they can't control, you see.

Antifa are your natural allies. Not white nationalists.

oh god, those are exactly my feelings that I once shared on the liberals. So fucking based.

Is it time to bully the liberals yet? Just give us the go ahead. Tell us its okay to yell at liberals and I bet a lot of us are just going to shout them down and/r sling insults like cuck at them. Pls let us be. We can do eeet

We will shut their lying jew mouths

That's an Holla Forums infinity symbol, dumbass.