All of those anarchists wants to kill all rapists

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/50asip/stanford_rapist_brock_turner_will_be_released/

People wonder why anarchokiddies are called idealistic idiots for abolishing prisons, just let rapists suffer in gulag since it is productive for them.

Kys

It's sad that capitalism will escape the blame for situations like this entirely while the liberals will just further entrench themselves behind their idpol.

Already had this thread yesterday.

What do anarkiddies even support in place of a prison system? Death penalty for everything?

mobrule

whats with anarchists and mob justice? im starting to suspect they're all lowkey primmies

what do they mean by that ?

are the users anarchists but only when other anarchists are near by ?

it means that like tankies they still believe in formal organisation in 2016

Not only are you a humanist swine, but as a tankie, a hypocrite too!

Exile is an option.

HE FUCKING FINGERED AN UNCONSCIOUS GIRL
She was fucking drunk as fuck WOW BIG DEAL
This whole case is like he fucking brutalizied her or impregnated her or something. What teh fuck is this shit? Why are anarcho kiddies so obsessed with this case? There are far worse rape cases that go unpunished than this oneā€¦

Pedo spirit is unbreakable.

Kill yourself.

Should I do it comrades?

Nice false flag

Yes, if only to have one less "anarcho nihilist" post here.

Some anarchists these are. "Punishment" is a spook (no bulli hear me out), all you need to do is make sure they won't do it again be it through therapy or whatever. Killing is usually overkill.

We should ban all clothing. People get way too uppity about sex.

But don't you know rape is 1000000000000000000x worse than death?

That is what he just said, yes.

fuck off tankie.
As an actual anarchist, idgaf about this moralfaggot shit. Let voluntary association sort it out.

Rape is a truly reprehensible crime. It's one of those things where I oppose the death penalty on the principle that I don't want the State, especially a capitalist State, to have the power to execute people. Also the potential of executing an innocent person is enough for me to want it prohibited, as well as things like racial bias etc.

But to be honest, I don't agree with the "nobody deserves to die" argument because the intrinsic value of human life is a spook. I don't think it particularly takes much to tip the balance between "is the world better off with me alive?" in favor of the conclusion "no."

Under a system of perfect administrative justice in which somebody can be proved 100% guilty and no travesties of justice occur (and the State has no bias in terms of socioeconomic or racial categories) I would be pretty liberal in dolling out executions. Though that hypothetical is impossible.

Rapists are worse than quite a lot of murderers.

I could see myself having sympathy for certain conditions that led to somebody committing murder, but rapists are fucking scum. Like I said, my girlfriend was raped and though I wouldn't take things into my own hands, I've never felt personal hatred toward somebody this much before. The story is absolutely horrific and I have no doubt the sick fuck did it to tons more girls in college given his conduct afterwards.

wew lad

This is the first redflag for being a slut.
this is how you deal with whores tbh

This. There are plenty of reasons to kill someone, but there's literally no reason to ever rape someone. It's a sadistic act of domination, and nothing else.

I also know the feel when gf was raped. Feels bad

My ego wills it.

I mean, if that's what you're into. But consent and stuff.

These threads and the pedo threads always bring out the retards. Rather than calmly think about this you all have knee jerk emotional reactions and, in direct contradiction with your stated ideological positions/beliefs, call for murder or some other ridiculous punishment of rapists.

That's a weak argument.

There are plenty of reasons to rape someone. Besides, if you can justify killing it's not that much of a stretch to rape.

Except it's not a contradiction in my beliefs to kill rapists.

Such as?

TRIGGERED

It's a relatively simple and effective method of torture.

It also works well in terms of spreading fear/repression.

wew lad

Someone under distress will say anything to make the pain stop.
Another flaw is that it breeds more hatred of the raping party.

Is this the foundation you want anarchist/communist society to be built on? Your feelings from personal experiences?

When it comes to rape voluntary reactions really don't matter.

Depends what claims you make about it.

The claim is "I'm going to rape you."