Are you guys going to watch the Late Show with Stephen Colbert tonight?

Are you guys going to watch the Late Show with Stephen Colbert tonight?

I can't wait to hear more Trump jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=JCTe9kM5xAs
hooktube.com/watch?v=kyQyKb_6zfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

seriously, what did this guy do before trump was elected?

Make fun of people who didn't think King Nig was the Second Coming of nondenominational Jesus.

probably cry himself to sleep due to his horrid ratings

Deez quads

Qauds

Me 2 budy

Why so butthurt about trump today abraham? This is like your 5th brumpf bait thread.

Wat? He literally did the opposite, his schtick was being a caricature of bill o'reilly.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Show me one example ever where Colbert said something negative about obama that wasn't parody. Protip you can't.
Obama
Did Colbert call him on any of this? Of course not, which is why he's hosting the Emmy's and O'Reilly is unemployed. Modern libtards are either the dumbest, most gullible morons in world history or pure evil.

Get close to being shitcanned

Trump saved his ass. Believe it or not, his ratings are fantastic now

Why not both?

I hope he'll do his bad impersonation of Alec Baldwin's bad impersonation of Trump.

Sorry OP I had to stop watching. I was so confused as to when I should and should not laugh and clap. I did not want to make Mr Colbert angry at me.

I'm sure the fact that he's friends with Podesta had no bearing on him declaring Pizzagate a lie, right?

I hope those kids in cages get to enjoy his witty humor before they're sacrificed.

Reminds me of vegan gains

RIBALD CLUMPF

ITT: Holla Forums has lost control of their lives, but it's okay because low hanging fruit

1. no its not
2. nothing wrong with that
3. no he was not
4. assad is a dictator
5. libya was a dictatorship too

obama was a saint, gumfp is hitler.

So was Saddam's Iraq, how come lefties were overwhelmingly anti-war back then?

4/10 bait but you can do better tbqhwyf

It literally expanded the PA + legalized the disseminating of fake news
As long as they're brown, is that it? Or as long as the president's brown? Either way you're a sociopathic racist with no business judging Holla Forumsacks
Embed related dumbass
And that's why they wanted them dead right? Not because their countries were two of the last without a rothschild controlled central bank and ghadafi was about to go to a gold standard. Good goy.
It's understandable when a female lib is this clueless since nobody expects them to know what they're talking about, with males it's just sad.

;_;

hooktube.com/watch?v=JCTe9kM5xAs
hooktube.com/watch?v=kyQyKb_6zfI

huh it didn't post this… " "

ftfy

CONGRATULATIONS, user!
You win nothing as usual.

your ignorant

Won't even normalfags get bored with the Trump jokes after four years?

Especially if he actually gets two terms.

brump is OVER kiddo, he wont last in office until the end of october

yeah these jokes are very effective

klumpfags are THIS delusional LOL

TWO SCOOPS?!FOR SOROS SAKES TWO SCOOPS!
PRAISNETTE DOOORMAMUMF HAD TWO SCOOOMPF BURMPFALLURUMMMFHUMPPPFFFFUUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU URF URF URF HORK HORK HORK AMIRITE FOLKS

No i'm not.

Yes actually. A dead shitskin is the only good shitskin, I won't lose a single moment of sleep over genociding nonhumans.