TO DE-PLANE US

A MOSQUITO

DUDE NOLAN XD

An Albino!

nice touch.

hey

hey

If I pull that trigger will you die?

ruined my day, he should have kept with a girl giving him a blowjpb in backstage.

I guess she didn't blow that good.

Don't buy it.

Easy with the jokes on Kurt fellow.
Last warning.

kurt was a fag

Meet me at the pub faggot.

What, you gonna buy me a beer and try to get me drunk, homo?

The flight plan told me who's to stay
the men that I treasure most of all
Dr Pavel and myself too

It's in Bane's masked face
it's in Bane's large torso
the flight plan told me so
he didn't fly so good
it's CIA's day

Doesn't know what a fight meeting is.
Do you even lift? Do you think I go to libraries?
Like:"meet me at the library, let's fight!"
You sound exactly like the type of guy I have been bullying all my life.
You guys fear me wgile your gfs have wet dreams about me.
Come at me punk, I've got balls of steel.

Poor poet tbh, you should try comedy.

blame David Bowie

Lol nope.

Die in a fire millenial scum.

Thing that got me from the doc was the samples of his handwriting she was carrying around, was confirmed the suicide letter was written with two pens too. Dunno, very on the fence about it.

The only fighting will be over who's gonna be on top, m8.

I am not gay fucking faggot, I will punch you so hard you will die while I escape in the night.

The bitch did it.
She threw a suicide themed party for her daughter's 18 birthday party.
The woman is a fucking psycho with some major daddy issues. As was Kurt.
or he was just off'd since he was a white role model and an icon

That's right, let's show that butthurt drumpfknling who's the boss around here

Top kek. Also I don't have to embrace your ZOG emperor just because I think Kurt was a faggot.

Kurt was a contrarian who never gave a straight answer or missed a chance to bullshit people. Buzz Osborne dispelled the myth of stomach pains that Kurt talked about it in almost every interview he gave, not to mention calling bullshit on the "fucking a retarded girl" and practically everything else he ever said about his childhood. Kurt was a true misanthrope, he hated people in general and wanted only to return to the womb. Being a rich and famous pop star was antithetical to everything in his character, muh sexism was just another way of trying to get out of it. Faggot.

Fake.

Exactly, that's why he hated right wing nutjobs slaves of the conservatard mainstream public opinion like you
So do him a favor and stop listening to his music, druppy plupply

I bet you are the kind of person that thinks reading a biography is as good as having a personal relationship with somebody. You don't know shut about him and judging from his comments he was a pussy fag got, he even got BTFO'd and brought to tears by pic related ffs. He was a fag.

You think he would have been a Berniebro.
Lol the MSM has never been more leftist he would have opposed it.

He was an SJW cuck. There is an account by one of his friends about how he normally hated fans approaching him asking for signatures but once a nigger approached him and it made his day and he couldn't stop talking about how cool it was. He was a cuck, not a contrarian.

Says the politically correct buzzword spewing gaylord whose opinions are 20/20 with the mainstream media. Why not stop projecting for 24 hours and see what happens.

My entire point was that 99% of his biography was made up horseshit. Learn to read, anus.
Wew lad. It was actually the opposite, axl was butthurt they turned down the offer to tour with them and when courtney catcalled him at the VMAs he lost his shit. According to the people present he told Kurt "tell your bitch to shut up" then Kurt paused, turned to Courtney and said deadpan "shut up bitch" after which everyone laughed. That whiny glam rock little fag probably cried in his trailer the whole rest of the day.

Sauce, faggot.

Source or fake news.

pls stop, my liver can take only so much laughs

Projecting this much.

God is leftypol shit at imitating Holla Forums speech

lol why would we want to imitate Holla Forums considering they are a bunch of autistic kids who can't meme and are rightfully ostracized by the rest of the site?

lol, this website is Holla Forums

wrong
Holla Forums is a containment board for stupid nazis who are not welcome anywhere else in the site
your horrible anti-egalitarian racist views are abhorred by the rest of us

Holla Forums came from reddit

There's a thread on Holla Forums right now whining about how leftists keep getting banned on almost every board.

Holla Forums comes from /n/ fucking faggot.
/n/ exodus led us to 4chon which layed the fundations of what is now Holla Forums (software based on 4chon tinyboard).

Fuck you rootless cosmopolitan
en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/4chan_Chronicle/4chon

lol must read it.

He died close to the release of her new album, too much of a "coincidence"

t. r/thedonald

Fuck you faggot unlike others I stayed on 4chon and stormchan till the very end. I never came back to 4chan.
People still browsing 4chan should be permabanned.

what is the title of the fucking thread?

Sure you did reddit.

Fuck you Dady Howard spammer.
BAN THIS GUY!!!!

Congratulations I just found who you are.
Phantasm the fucking Turk.

Normal mode: Name a better band
Hard mode: Name a better band formed during or after them
Impossible mode: Name a better band still going today.

You know you love it.

Swing and a miss.

Portal

Nice hipster faggot picture.

The picture is you
Just got back from jewtube.
hooktube.com/watch?v=emrBZZtGFgI
Good edgecore or whatever the fug they call it but still not intense as Nirvana. Listen to a song like Paper Cuts, Kurt's scream in the middle. Makes those guys sound like a bieber tribute band.

3:00 - 3:36
hooktube.com/watch?v=HMDGO8RjJEg

I didn't think I was ever going to convince a Nirvana retard like you that any band was better than literal dog shit that is Nirvana, but it was worth putting Portal's name out there.

Seriously, you faggots are a delusional bunch.

Not grunge, but it's still a better band that's still going today.

t. /mu/tant scum
Tell us about the wonders of vaporwave and Neutral Milk Hotel.

Don't get me wrong I like mortal decay and a few other ____ metal bands like that, compositionally however there's no comparison. If that band tried to write a song like about a girl or Polly they'd fail miserably. Also Nirvana didn't need gay gimmicks like masks and fake blood and shit. They dressed and acted like themselves, the flannel grunge fad thing mimicked THEM.

They're a musicians band, modal technicality, time signatures for the sake of themselves etc. Like saying The Weather Report was better than the Beatles. If you're a fan of generic prog you should check them out btw.
hooktube.com/watch?v=AuAMSE_xck4

I don't go on /mu/

Let me stop you right there. That's the problem with Nirvana, it's melodramatic fuck you dad music, it's fucking boring.

Just saying a band like that doesn't have the range, Nirvana on the other hand could make a (deathcore?) song and it would probably be better than one of that band's.

The fuck is deathcore? It's just metal man.

The answer to all three is the Melvins.

>>>Holla Forums2101391

Come
As you are
As you were
As a big guy for me
As a trend
As a friend
With a lot of loyalty uh

Loyalty….uh
''Loyalty….uh
''Loyalty….uh
''Loyalty….uh

You have lots of it for a hired gun
Yes lots for a hired gun
Yes lots for a hired gun

Thanks lol.

alice in chains

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

Nu AIC doesn't count. That band died when Layne did, now is just an 8/10 tribute band.

still shits on anything from nirvana though

lol

Oh fuck i'm an INFP
Will i turn out to be a massive faggot like kurt?

were you intending to make those quotes obviously fake? because if you weren't, you should remove the word homophobe from the 2nd and 4th image. that word didn't exist in 1994

Hey bud you already are.

plenty of supposedly anti-establishment musicians were pro-Hillary during the election (Green Day and RATM for example). I'm not saying Cobain definitely would have done the same if he were alive, but it is certainly possible.

The London Philharmonic Orchestra.

Nirvana had bleach, nevermind, incesticide and in utero. AIC had Dirt, Sap/jar of flies (2 eps count as one album) and a few other albums each with only 1 or 2 good songs on them. Also Nirvana would never regroup with a new singer since that's greedy jew shit.

I'm so happy

Cause today I brought my friends

You already are.

T_T stop bullying else i kill self

only decent one
utter shit
only a couple of passable songs
dirt alone shits on their whole discography

Without looking them up bet you can't name 2 songs on Nevermind that weren't singles. I know Dirt front to back, classic album and arguably as good or better than any of Nirvanas. Discography though? Not even close. Also notice you left out Incesticide. If you liked bleach your missing out.