Sanctuary cities BTFO

Sanctuary cities BTFO

Not a day goes by without several major victories.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DsibB
ebaumsworld.com/videos/death-by-chocolate-part-1-snl/323610/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

^

Archive, because OP is even lower energy than Bush!

archive.is/DsibB
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article128984759.html

better thread:

How does Trump make winning so easy?

I prefer my news directly from Trump.

They will all break eventually. Leftism survives purely on government money

Trump knows his enemies have no actual principles, so he goes after the money. Simple economics will achieve 90% of his goals.

Please arrest Mayors Walsh and Curtatone next

I want a few cities to hold out just so we can see them get BTFO. Comedy and entertainment for us, a warning for the rest

I really want to see Los Angeles crack on its sanctuary policy. That used to actually be a pretty great city before the flood of beaners and other assorted foreign trash.

Oh wow that's great. Let's kick people out because they crossed an imaginary line and the tone of their skin is too dark. This new America is fucking scary and you idiots here are applauding it!

gas yourself

Hahaha where are these clowns coming from? Are these the new "CREW" bitchboys from Brock's party?

terrible bait

Hahaha.

Get out, cuck.

Every city has a golden age, and every golden age was prior to the invasion of mud races. What a coincidence
tfw my home city in CT used to be a nice place, and now is basically a mini Detroit

Great post, new friend. Let's look at it bit by bit, shall we?
Yes, non-ironically, it is. It's making America great again.
It's not imaginary. It's a border. It's what makes us America and not Mexico.
That's not actually what it is about, but I'd be ok with it, if it were.
>This new America is fucking scary
To you perhaps, if you are here illegally, and so it should be.
We did more than that, kiddo… we helped it happen. Couldn't be more proud.

You're a fucking racist!!!!!!

Where do you think you are exactly?

So??

Hi!!! Welcome to Holla Forumsite chitter chatter on gr8chan.net!

Please refrain from swearing. This is meant to be a board where everyone is free to express their opinions and feelings without fear of persecution. If you continue to be abusive and throw hurtful labels at people, you will be banned from participation.

Thank you.

oh you think thats just ok. I will be taking a screen shot of that and calling up the police tomorrow.

Not for long ;-)

Assuming that not a bait, what's wrong with racism in anyway?

top fucking kek

I've had this gif for a long time, anyone know the sauce?

Trump's been warning these niggers and some seem to be getting the message. LA and New York are hard cases though. They're already monkeying around with their city funds to try and cover any shortfall a cutoff in federal funding might cause.

But, it's my opinion this is only the first step. If they dig their heels in and reject/are cutoff from federal monies and actively assist illegal aliens I'm praying Trump will not hesitate to throw city officials in jail for aiding and harboring illegal foreign nationals.

Holy shit just filter the shill before you ruin the fucking thread

As opposed to the old america with duels in the streets. Tell me more about how brown people failed to succeed like micks and chinks.

There's been a dispiriting level of cuckchan retardation lately.

Somerville MA will be your city

Madison, WI Mayor says they will not bend the knee.

He told me I'd get sick of winning.
It's not happening.

Cutting off funding is only step one. Let the mayors rot for a couple months and see if they come around. If not, put more pressure on them.

It is only a matter of time because once a few former sanctuary cities start posting crime stats and increased jobs/wage stats from kicking out the illegals it would put massive pressure on the sanctuary cities that are left and you will see mayors start worrying about getting elected again.

I'm trying to find Madison's budget to see how much Federal aid they get. Their claim is they can live without it.

Worst case we'll just surround these megacities medieval style and let the lefties experience true diversity when the water, electricity, food and gibs are cut off. Make sure to hover some news drones over the place, market it to Trump TV.

ebaumsworld.com/videos/death-by-chocolate-part-1-snl/323610/

Wtf is a sanctuary city?

City government refuses to obey state or federal laws on deporting or killing illegals.

Yes, this actually exists. Yes, it’s actively reported on by the media, et. al. Yes, no one does anything about it.

I want only one liberal place to survive so we know were all our enemies are.

City where they harbor illegals and don't report them to the feds when found.

This documentary talks about the decadence of Berlin during the Weimar Republic. It is eerily similar of what is happening in modern Europe and California.

This decadence enabled the rise of Hitler and the NSDAP year later.

thank you for correcting the record

Trump is about to fuck their shit
Consider the Record: Corrected
:^)

very funny Carlos, but remember that your spic ass have to go back to the other side of the wall

Those captures can be faked you stupid, newfag, fucker.

Chicago will be the sacrificial lamb, for a few reasons.

Its where Onigger was from, it has the highest crime rates (or one of the highest), (((Rahm))) is the mayor, and his rally there got cancelled because of leftist trash.

No they can't. Prove it.

He's completely used to this shit. Trump is a deal maker, he's been making this kind of stuff his entire life. Unlike career politicians he knows what to do with the awesome leverage that being the president gives you.

ur a fugging wite mayle :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Bleach your skin next time you come 'round here, shitskin.

Can the mayor live without a job if the public sees a wage increase and crime decrease in cities that ditch sanctuary status?

Trump will be tweeting about the success of the former sanctuary cities, there will be too much pressure from him.

Your post gave me a great vision.

This is just fixing Chicago. Imagine when illegals are deported, the wall is built, law and order restored, patriotism restored, the swamp is drained, etc. This country will be unrecognisable in 8 years, in a good way. Lets hope the overton window gets shifted far enough to allow whites to become aware and kick out the "legal" shitskin citizens

user, my dick can only get so hard.

That vision was pure beauty. Imagine a Chicago where the west side and south side are actually habitable places again?

>Trump will make Escape from New York and Escape from LA real
Oh god please yes.

You are one seriously stupid faggot.

Probably, super liberal city. 53% Hillary to 43% Fuhrer Trump.

Seeing as there is a fuck tonne of Illegals there that's surprisingly close

At least we're not Milwaukee tier… yet.

Nigger.

yeah like they'll do anything lol
do you ever take the time to just sit back and think?
or are your opinions already so thoroughly thought-out that you wouldn't ever dream of changing them unless for example CNN told you that you should do so?

you're probably a hypocritical bigot, and too narrow-minded to realize it

These statists have been sucking government cock forever. They can't possibly do anything beyond whining and maybe occupying a sidewalk for a day. Actually opposing authority and taking control of your own destiny is a concept that terrifies them. Daddy Trump just has to threaten to send them to their rooms without dinner and they will back down every time.

Dude you have no idea how quickly this country can turn around.

We're 60% white at the moment, if we eject illegal immigrants we'll be 70% white by the end of trump presidency.

If we keep up nigger abortions, we'll be 80% white by 2030.

Well keep it up, we should follow even if it takes a few years **Our main option is a 3rd party that has to win in a heavily biased 2 party system, though if we get rid of Mandatory Voting and if you Burgers keep it up even the Muh Economic Conservitive Kike and the Muh Refugee Beta won't have a chance