POLITIFACT IS COMING TO TOWN

==Bill Adair== , the founder of PolitiFac, is coming to my uni a week from today to speak about the future and relevance of fact-checking.

I may be able to gather a couple people to help orchestrate something, but I'll probably end up on my own. Simply bringing up inaccurate ratings won't do much good if any, maybe bringing up affiliation to Tampa Bay Times and their endorsement of the dems for the past 5 presidential elections?

WHAT DO I DO Holla Forums?!

Other urls found in this thread:

mtpress.mtsu.edu/
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/?page=3,
web.archive.org/web/20151125102154/http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could tell him he's a childish twat for using "Liar liar pants on fire!" in an honest-to-God-completely-serious political publication.

Even children aren't this immature.

what the fuck is this mental gymnastic bullshit?

Meant to add this to the OP. The article announcing the event. Whoever wrote this must really want to get fucked by Bill, all she talks about are the flashy prizes he's won. mtpress.mtsu.edu/ firstamendment/bill -adair-founder-of-politifact-to-speak-at-mtsu-feb-2/

Critical theory at work.

Critical Theory at work.

Oh great this is happening again is it…

Fill your pant pockets with spaghetti, rip them off and light them on fire on stage.

Fill your pants with spaghetti, rip them off and light them on fire on stage.

What the fuck is that?

If dubs, do this. If trips, do this while doing a roman salute. If quads, you must then shove a cucumber up your ass and sing Yankee Doodle Dandy.

But really you should call them out on stuff like this

Stick to the strict facts and don't let them add stuff to confuse people. I'll give you these for free.

1. "Says crime statistics show blacks kill 81 percent of white homicide victims"
This is fact. Period. The fact that poverty and racism exist do nothing to change that. It is a red herring.

2. "The 'federal government is going after school districts, trying to force them to let boys shower with little girls.'"
You can light the room on fire here without resorting to my degenerate suggestions. You are born a boy or girl and there is nothing anyone can do to change it. Having a surgeon modify you is still mutilation, even if it is being done by a medical professional. You can back this up by mentioning that surgeons have been starting to deny gender re-assignment surgery because it causes too many problems [find the citation yourself you can do it].

3. "American families work hard to earn 4,250 a month. Obama is spending 18,972 a month on each illegal immigrant child."
This is fact. The comparison does not change that. Marking it as false is denying a fact, simple as that. Put your foot down and don't let them change the subject or move from it.

Ask him who checks the fact checkers.
Then call him a kike and an antisemite at the same time. After all, Trumps children are mostly married to jews! Hating Trump is like hating all of jews! Oy vey!

Nigga what?

(((They))) are continuing to attack our children with propaganda

The strongest are dying off. Our young are still being indoctrinated. This has to stop or America still falls.

The numbers are real but because it makes me feel bad about you telling people true numbers I'm going to say it's false and make up a shitty narrative to excuse the bad behavior the data exposes.

:^)

Also I didn't know that 81% of American whites who are murdered have a black murderer. Thought it was disproportional like maybe 40-50% but not fucking 81%. That's insane since there are something like 5 times as many blacks in America as whites. Imagine how shitty the country will be if the demographic shift continues.

Rather 5 times as many whites as blacks. Imagine if the demos were equal in percentage of population.

I'm not surprised but this still pisses me the fuck off. Trump should force liberals to live with the dindus they love so much.

Do this in connection with some of the partisan bullshit they pulled off and you will have all the squirling you need!

No. They want that, because they're robots.

They need to be reeducated.

I don't remember which ones, but be careful with some of the politifact memes out there – there are many inaccurate ones. Some of them have been altered to make politifact look worse, and politifact have altered some of their dumber verdicts to make themselves look better. Just be sure to investigate the archives if you want to accurately call them out.

hahaha holy fuck this is bad

Jesus, no wonder that newspaper is insufferable. The family still gets it for packaging and none of us ever read it, but the front page was suckling on Hillary's teet hardcore throughout the election and always featured the latest story on the oppression olympics.

OP should print some of these infographs out and pass them out as flyers after vetting them and posting an archive link to go alongside them if possible.

Does the guy even try to address the dilemma in how anyone can call themselves a factchecker and declare things factual regardless of being true or false? What the fuck else are you going to even talk about in your stupid talk about "the future and relevance of fact-checking"

I'm guessing he's going to try and legitimize zuckercuck's fake news bots by saying they can sort true and false without bias.

And what happens if I make a factchecker and say your claim that your website is a factchecker is false. What in the fuck makes these factcheckers trustworthy? Those don't look like hyperlinks to proven sources underneath those truth-meters even.

Tell him how the mainstream media is in no position to tell us the value of fact-checking when they're blatant activists. Take the rolling stone rape hoax as an example.

No reporter even fact checked to see if the party even happened. They pushed they story anyway because it was good libtard agenda fuel and as a result they got sued.

OP please print these out and distribute them at the venue.

They don't want that though which is why they pay a premium to escape it and live in mostly or all-white areas.

Come on now…..

US would be another huezil.

I might start working on that, but I'm only going to use ones that haven't been doctored. If anons can produce/link to some then I can follow through with this.

This.

Print out a couple hundred copies. Then get to the venue 10 minutes before it starts with some friends and put a folded copy on each of the chairs.

Then Bill Adair will get up and give a speech about the importance of "fact checking" and will look like a complete jackass.

Be a PEACEKEEPER

I would, but all I've got with me is my moist nugget

Politi"fact" in a nutshell

LOL
Top kek

The first tagline ("muh anti-black racism") isn't real. See politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/?page=3, CTRL+F "81 percent" and archive web.archive.org/web/20151125102154/http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire.

The second and third are real. You don't have to lie to call them out on their bullshit, just show their already blatant kikery.

I appreciate the help brother

Going in order of posts and upload I've made it through almost half of >>8976377's pics

bumping

Ask him how things can be "mostly true" or "mostly false" when true and false are booleans.

Wait for him to say some bullshit and scream out "PANTS ON FIRE"

That's a damn good, only thing wrong is he'll likely reply by asking what rating system to replace it with. I don't see anything wrong with a 1:10 scale for rough 10% increments of accuracy?

The answer is that it depends where the fact-checker begins and ends the statement they are checking. A true statement can be made "mostly false" by combining it with other information.

They tag on extra details to discredit statements for the right, then stop short when checking dem statements to keep a higher score. Now is there any way to prove this to others in attendance?

bump

The top one of Trump isn't real. They fact checked that claim as pants on fire but they don't say the number is correct

THIS

AND

THIS

anyone know which board on cripplechan jackie is using?

THIS

AND
THIS

I'm already putting a flyer design that I can print off. I'll post another thread when I've got something to show for.

This would be the most effective way to get the message across

(checked)
That's the plan. flyers around campus and in the seats. It may be tricky getting in early, but everyone in attendance will have their own flyer.

Ever hear of nitroglycerin?
It's a explosive, and it's actually pretty easy to make.
According to this guy, a liter of it can "kill everybody within a 10m (30ft) radius".

Some fag kike from Politifact isn't worth the chemicals, let alone going to prison for life.

I'm no Codyslab, and he's not even high value, not worth.

FBI, you're so bad at this.

Wow stop posting anytime, nigger.

Do people ever take these cunts seriously?

Yes. Dumbfuck normies hear the words "Fact" and "Non-Partisan" when they hear about it, usually from what they would consider a "reliable source" like CNN or NPR and they take whatever dumbfuck rating they put out as gospel without spending a second's effort even reading the bullshit verdicts let alone looking into the facts.

Nice try nigger

bump

That shit is for muslims.

basically this

fucking normalfags

Does politifact even exist anymore? I haven't seen hide nor hair of them since at least last summer, I assumed they went belly up

Oh hey its Sam Hyde's long-lost cousin who makes his own gunpowder out of nitrates harvested from his own piss and then randomly decides to film himself drinking Cyanide and explaining why he wont die,because why not

I honestly have no clue. I've had bluepilled friends try to use politifact, CTR, and snopes to defend their points, so I'd guess they're all still active.

you should post the archive.is links because my first thought was it must be a photoshopped picture

Top one is faked, just verify before spreading.

Fucking kikes banned it in Germoney. And it is even unlisted / shadowbanned.
WTF

bump. it's tomorrow

(checked)
This is why archiving and posting the archive url along with infographics should be standard practice

(checked)
I like this idea, making flyers of their blatant bias would help a lot, just scatter them around the event and on any lamp posts or bulletin boards that might usually have flyers.

People really should have stopped using kiketube years ago tho.