We live to see another Potterkino

Wew lad

Don't they mean drumpf?

Well why else do you think this is coming out.

It's a fan film, thank fucking god

When will Warner Bros. release the Rik Mayall/Peeves scenes dammit?

you disliked it, congratulations.

Why? Also not feeling Voldemort actor.

I hope they run this franchise into the ground.

Thank you.

It's fan made garbage. Harry Potter fan made garbage. Garbage^2 if you will.

Was just thinking it's time to update the Harry Potter movies with fags and shitskins

Harry Potter should a gay female to male transgender half black quarter Asian and quarter Hispanic Muslim Jew. It's only fair that they should be represented with a hero.

I want to skin that dog girl.

Jokes on you, she's a wolf girl.

A wolf is fine too.

Those who display cruelty towards animals are as sure to be degenerates as those who sexualize animals.

That is no animal, sir. That is a half breed abomination before the eyes of God and Man.

Not real you fucking retard

HP is kino and a fan film isn't changing that

Unnecessary, I just rewatched them all recently and I actually couldn't believe how diverse and multicultural they already were (other then the fat biggie smalls looking nigger in PoA who says "Sirius Black" I never really noticed it as a kid). Sure almost all the main cast are white, but starting from Goblet of Fire onwards 2/3 extras is a shitskin. It really stands out during Goblet because the other schools are nearly 100 % white, but whenever the Hogwarts student body is assembled together it looks close to a majority non-white school. Not to mention Order of the Phoenix has a straight up BLACKED scene where Ginny is passionately tongue kissing a nigger in public for nearly an entire minute.

European schools havent been white majority in awhile

Don't forget
I've noticed whenever the miscegenation is white male/non-white female, they always cast the ugliest fucking non-white women. Would it kill them to at least find an attractive asian? I can only suspend my disbelief so far.

who cares, if there will be no Emma in it then what's the point?

Cho wasn't ugly.

Voldemort is a terrible villain

prove me wrong

You're correct. That's what you get with women writers.

She might be, now. Did you see what happened to best girl, Luna? What a fucking trainwreck of genetics. Brits deserve to be replaced.

I'm trying to forget that and remember the good times.
She was one of the cutest girls in the films by far.

She was the best girl, user. Literally top-tier on her own level.

This is going to be one big "Voldemort = LITERALLY BLOMF" movie, isn't it?

Blomf, the South African movie director?

No I mean the LITERALLY HITLER Zlompf.

British women peak at 14.

Maybe homely would be a better choice of words, either way she certainly isn't attractive. You seriously believe a guy like Robert Pattinson would date that?

Voldemort was fighting for the survival of his race. If wizards continue to breed with muggles, the magical bloodline dies

He was trying to become immortal and gain personal power firstly, removing mudbloods was a secondary goal at best.

He also went about it the wrong way, and it became his downfall.
He was way too obviously evil and a complete retard when it came to planning.

I would have seen a more Palpatine-like Voldemort gaining power of the Ministry thru scheming and plotting, and only revealing his true agenda once he had secured his power of magical Britain.

How do you even function IRL, autist?