Head injury user here. I've found myself homeless, shekeless, unable to work...

Head injury user here. I've found myself homeless, shekeless, unable to work, and no homeless shelters in the area accept men.

Planning on going innawoods monday.

What equipment/tent/etc. should I bring aside from my funs? I have $200 shekels to my name. What do?

Also general SHTF planning bread

Other urls found in this thread:

mturk.com/mturk/welcome
wikihow.com/Flip-200-Dollars
centralpafoodbank.org/
reddit.com/r/beermoney/
reddit.com/r/WorkOnline/
thepennyhoarder.com/the-9-best-survey-sites-to-make-extra-money/
ic.org/community-bookstore/product/communities-directory-book-new-7th-edition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ghost_towns_in_Pennsylvania
ic.org/directory/listings/?cmty-country=United States&cmty-state=Pennsylvania
youtube.com/watch?v=HPVCTLPNUzo&t=3s
foodpantries.org/st/pennsylvania
7chan.org/jew/
pa211.org/
ssdrc.com/state-pennsylvania-pa-getting-started.html
victoryhouselv.org
azquotes.com/author/19768-Mencius
pittsburgh.craigslist.org/search/jjj?sort=rel&query=job
pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bar/5967227898.html
depressionexam.com
8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html
amazon.com/dp/B01GDWYR9I/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3RZHL09DXQX7Y&coliid=II5RAGZ7HOKFB
amazon.com/dp/B00440VIYY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3RZHL09DXQX7Y&coliid=I1HRE4RQDU4P9E&psc=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders
fox29.com/news/77030489-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you not claim disability and get some NEETbux if you're hurt enough?

I'm debating whether to buy a tent or make a shelter from trees n shieet. I'm in PA for reference.

Trying to right now, kike lawyers for my employer are trying to stop me from getting the benefits though.

The county assistance office basically told me to fuck off.

200 shekels? Go to jewmart and pick up a 1 person tent. They were relatively cheap a few years ago. Hell looking at their prices you can get a 3 person for $25. Other than that be smart with the rest of your money buy cheap. But what the fuck do I know.

Get on SSDI

Or ask halfchan /out/ how to survive. Definitely would not just go innawoods with no skills.

guess to add to this an air matress runs $8+, then figure in the same for a sleeping bag. Your real problem is long term stability with food etc.

Honestly this guy gets it. You might get eaten by beavers or something with no skills.

Pretty sure you'd freeze to death with only a tent in PA this time of year. Sure, this winter has been warm so far, but it would only take a coldsnap to kill you.

I think your best bet is to move in with family or a friend. Trying to rough it in your location and current season is next to suicide.

I'm in the process of that, taken 6 months so far

Tent, sleeping bag, air mattress. Got it.
Anything else? (I've a stockpile of food, I'm more worried about the weather than anything else)

My family is shitty and I moved here last year so no friends.

Any recommendations for the weather?

Read this:
It has everything you need to survive (how to build a shelter, filter water, what to eat, how to trap, etc.) With $200 you might want to print it out. I'd suggest getting a sleeping bag before a tent, and a lot of clothes so you can have multiple layers. Also get a knife.

I want to go innawoods at some point in the future. I realized it was the way we were meant to live.

>>>/k/
There's a whole board for this.

I'm as nervous as I am excited tbh fam.

I've roughed it before in the winter but only for a couple days. Hoping some experienced fags have some life/death tips.

I guess I could go commit a crime or something and go to jail, but I'd rather not

Learn how to
Bring plenty of

good luck

I must have missed that thread, what happened? Also, going innawoods now in an area that is winter is a very shitty idea if you can avoid it at all. Now is literally the worst time to be surviving outside.

Oh shit nvm. Still what happened?

m8 enjoy

I have an idea.. but it's pretty crazy… All user has to do is find some women's clothing that fits him, some makeup, and maybe a wig. It's either pulling a Klinger or freezing to death in a tent down by the river/eaten by a beaver.

Whatever you do, don't give up OP
I wish i could do more, but wishing you good luck is the best i can do

4U user

good luck fam

Working for amazon warehouse, had a 100lb box land on my head; been fucked up ever since. Watched Trump get elected in the hospital, that was noice to wake up to.

Thanks fam

Toppest of keks

I plan to emerge a hardened soldier of kek and start the race war

mturk.com/mturk/welcome
wikihow.com/Flip-200-Dollars
centralpafoodbank.org/
reddit.com/r/beermoney/
reddit.com/r/WorkOnline/
thepennyhoarder.com/the-9-best-survey-sites-to-make-extra-money/

Sage because not politics but these should be useful, if you are really desperate for shekels you can mturk from a library computer terminal, make sure you set up the infrastructure like paypal and such before you are totally up shits creek. Churches are sometimes willing to help to, talk to any churches or other charities if possible. $3 bucks per hour is better than nothing if you are homeless. Try to maintain internet access via library terminal and such if possible.

Was it a more brain injury or a neck injury?

You have no idea how much I wish Trump was the misogynist dictator people pretend he is. Because if he was, I would try to become some big shot politician and shove all of these whores into forced labor.

I missed that thread, but can't you do a gofundme or some shit since you're legitimately being screwed over here?

[general]
Tent.
Air mattress with foot pump.
-6 gorillion degree rated sleeping bag. failing that, one rated as cold as you can find. If it's rated for 32, expect to need blankets.
blankets. WOOL. I cannot stress this enough. Cotton kills. At least two big, wool blankets. If you want fleece or cotton, sure, but wool will keep you alive.
mylar space blankets. they're cheap and they work wonders.
cigarette lighters. buy a pack of bik lighters and some lighter fluid for a grill. people will go on and on about firestarters and shit, but a lighter is the easiest way to start a fire.
hatchet or saw, for cutting limbs to make shelter.
paracord 550.
knives - 1 large all purpose knife. 1 smaller knife for skinning/cleaning fish, squirrels, etc.
pots, pans, canteen. at the very least.
personal hygiene supplies.

[food gathering]
collapsible/telescoping fishing pole.
fishing line.
hooks of multiple sizes.
sinkers
corks
yoyos (google 'auto-reeler' or look on amazon for a pack of some)
bank line
empty 1ga milk jugs or 2liter soda bottles (2-3)
tie yoyos to empty bottles, tie bank line to empty bottle, set hook and bait on yoyo, toss bottle+yoyo out into water, tie bank line off, check it in a few hours or overnight.
learn to make snares real fucking quick and plan to go somewhere near fresh, clean water to fish.

look up jewtube videos on how to survive.

Doctors still don't know just how fucked up I am from it, but both.

Can't you sue at all of is there no recourse for workers comp?

dude you will need something to shelter from the wind and rain. a flimsy wall tent will not do in PA. This is survival. I'd find not buy a shovel, hatchet and hand bow saw. It's kinda crazy to go grizzly adams in late January but you'd need to be up against a rock wall to dig out and/or build a wood dugout shelter to protect against the elements and be able to build a fire so you do not freeze to death. And get a job

I am, it's not immediate and is taking months.

You're a dumb fuck, but maybe that's the head injury speaking, either way, i've had a very brief experience out in the cold nights…do not wear synthetic materials, buy only cotton & wool, and then buy synthetic for wind breakers, not for warmth. Small difference, but might save your life.(depending on latitude) IrishFag here, Winter will kill you, if homeless & unprepared.

Buy a giant roll of 6 mil plastic from home depot. It will provide all the shelter you need, and the ability to collect rainwater, and many other things.

amen!
get a good quality folding shovel a hand axe and a wire saw. Those tools along with whatever string, cord or twine you can find will allow you to construct snug semi-permanent shelter for little or no cost.

Also get a pruning saw for cutting large branches.

This is no way to live longterm

Join the hippies that are talked about in the 70-political thread that is stickied.

I recommend to get a crank flashlight, it will last you forever, nights are long and light is important, you can't afford batteries every week. Get as many blankets as you can.
Good luck user.

Not trying to leddit, but go to /r/Vagabond. Those fucking hippies know their shit.

Forgot to mention
Easy fishing bait. Go find a stick, about 3 feet long and at least an inch wide. cut notches into the stick at 1-2 inch intervals. they have to be fairly deep (this is why i said the stick needs to be at least an inch wide). drive stick about six inches to a foot into the ground at the base of a tree, preferably under leaves/pinestraw. take a second stick, run up and down over notches on first stick. it sounds like rain to worms, causing them to come to the surface. Bait has never been so easy to produce for an user.
Use leftover fish (or squirrel) guts to fish for more fish. Heart, liver, etc all make good bait.
DO NOT SLEEP IN PINESTRAW. It is full of redbugs.
Toilet paper. Cheap ass wipe will save your ass. Keep it dry and it's instant tinder as well.
On the subject of tinder: alcohol (or lighter fluid) plus cotton balls. just go buy a pack of cotton balls. if you want to be damn sure it's going to light, buy cotton balls, aluminum foil, metal SOS pads for cleaning dishes (no chemicals, metal only), and wire cutters. cut down pieces of metal from the pads, wrap with cotton balls in aluminum foil, squirt with lighter fluid. instant tinder that won't go out in rain, but it stinks. Or use petroleum jelly.

Nice blogpost.
>>>/k/

Check my 999's

Also, buy a tent & stay away highly populated areas, thats where dangerous scum will likely loiter.

for 30$ you will get one person tent for kids so unless you a midget you have to sleep in fetal position, it is only good for summer with no heavy rain but if you cower it with 20$ big tarp then you will be as warm as 200$ winter tent. Be careful I almost freze to death in PA by simply leawing a tent window unzupped during late fall. there is tiks and bears you have to worry about, when you alon it scary seing eyes in a woods staring at you and ticks can infect you with lyme which as bad as aids

Holla Forums is sure trying to raide us KEK

Your new home user, make it cozy.

I don't have my copy anymore but this might help out in the long run.

ic.org/community-bookstore/product/communities-directory-book-new-7th-edition/

Try that OP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ghost_towns_in_Pennsylvania

only the very expensive ones last, you're much better off with a foam ground pad. $15 and it never goes flat.

I forgot… one other thing I'd prioritize if I had to go innawoods for a month or two
Sevin garden dust insecticide. I can live with being cramped & dirty, being cold and wet is bad, but bugs while you're sleeping and bugs all the rest of the time… the sevin dust is cheap and it's good for fleas as well as spiders and other assorted creepy crawlies.
Get some water purification stuff. If you can regularly find clean water you can get by with a few drops of bleach to sanitize it. look up the amounts and times.

Get enough toilet paper or something to wipe your ass. Some shelter and thermal blankets, and a way to kill and cook animals/food.

go to a church dumbass

talk to the pastor

as long as you're not addicted to anything you will likely find significant assistance if not a place to live

do not get air matress they are shit and will wake you up when deflate from cold. get a foam gym tiles they last forever and really good insulator.

That fella is in the austrialian wilderness, this man,OP, may not have access to these materials. Modern Tent & Natural Clothing is best options. And Gym membership for hygiene.

ic.org/directory/listings/?cmty-country=United States&cmty-state=Pennsylvania

Came here to say this. Seriously fuck all the LARPagans giving you advice on going innawoods in PA at the end of fucking January. You will die. I'm not being edgy. The rule of thumb for surviving north-woods (I'm in MN myself) is that you need to have at minimum 4-6 chords of wood per person. Obviously that is dried and cut. This is something you cannot do mid-winter.

If you live anywhere near illegal aliens, there will be some in the woods. You had better get away from any place in walking distance to a job center or a 7-11.

if there's clay, OP is in business.

join the army.

You can sleep in a public park during the day and go to a 24 hour gym and other various locations at night. You can also get a voluntary 72 hour psychiatric commitment. Might help w your head injury case.

Sage because this is not politics, but we should help out each other when need is great.

Who?

head injury ya fag

More good advice.

You're going to have to either find unclaimed land, a rarity, or purchase your own plot of land unless you want to take the risks.

I dont deserve these trips

Make sure to get an insulated pad to put on the ground. The earth will suck out your heat and you'll get hypothermia and die.

To all suggesting soda can alcohol stoves: Where the fuck is he going to get all this alcohol?

Wood Gasification is where it's at. You can do it yourself with a gallon paint cant (with lid) and a quart paint can. Versatile, sturdy, lightweight and

Dude make your way to lancaster county and even berks/lehigh/chester etc and find an amish or menonite family to take you in in exchange for labor. You might even learn a thing or two. Maybe find a young lass youll one day you can call wife.

And whole milk is probably your best "bang for the buck" food source. One gallon will get you through the day with a good macronutrient profile for about $4. Just eat that and a basic multivitamin and you won't die from malnutrition. Panhandling that amount shouldn't be hard either.

those are quads you fucking mongrel

Get a membership at a gym or YMCA

Youll generally get a locker and shower room. You still have a chance user.

Also, find a compass health

It's January in PA… bugs? this guy is going to freeze to death at night

Your biggest problem is gonna be sanitary food and water, and the cold. So you need to learn how to start a fire without matches. Google is your friend here, but it will take a lot of practice, so I'd bring a box of matches or a couple lighters as a backup plan. BOIL YOUR WATER, and cook your meat. You can kill the vast majority of pathogens this way. Learn how to construct a shelter that won't leak and will retain some heat, again google is your friend. Besides that, bring a sturdy knife and some rope of different sizes (insanely useful in a wide variety of situations.) Buy a booklet that outlines the edible plants in your climate, normally they'll also have a section on poisonous look-alikes you should avoid. A good tent is pretty cheap BUT it could/will break eventually so you need to learn how to build a shelter regardless. Learn how to make a good bow and arrows but this is not as important because making a good bow takes quite a bit of time. I personally would also buy fishing line and hooks but I'm a pretty good fishermen, so that might not be worth it for you. Axe and first aid kit also good ideas, but keep in mind these are like the consumables you get at the beginning of a survival game, good to get you going but they will run out so you need to learn to live without them. Buying a medical book on how to treat various injuries (broken bones, cuts etc) is also a very good idea. Learning how to construct traps is theoretically useful, however I personally have not had much success with them. Probably still worth learning though.

Doesn't commiefornia feeds and houses all bums they can? Buy a ticket.

you can sleep in my shed op

Don't do it, you risk freezing to death for no good reason, there are other options like

Proper innawoods living requires serious planning and such which might be difficult given you are brain damaged. Have you talked to any churches yet? They are worth a shot as are food banks.

this is a very bad idea

claim you're transgender pre-op and if they deny you entry flip a tit and call them bigots hard enough to get leftist media to aid you

Church idea is definitely worth a shot.

for who :^)

Where at in PA?

I'm in NE pa and have 215 acres you can come camp out on. I could use someone other than my wife to laugh at their misery each day.

This is very important: remember to fell some trees and build a wall around your camping site in the woods. Else the skinwalkers will get you.

Fucking ticks. Even in January. He'll have lyme inna week sleeping outside. I picked at least 40 off myself over this past hunting season.

4UUUUU

This is probably the best idea ITT. If you go innawoods you will probably die or best case scenario lose decades off your lifespan. The Amish will take you in if you demonstrate work ethic plus you can live the traditionalist life without going back to the stone age. In the days before welfare the Church was the main place for assistance so check there short term, explain your situation and plans and ask for a bit of food.

Here's what you do: start a GoFundMe page or whateverthefuck and tell your honest story until the point where you woke up in the hospital.

From there on, your story on your GoFundMe will go a bit differently, like this: "I woke up in the hospital and the first thing I saw was Trump getting elected. I shed a tear. I instantly knew it would be over for me in my current condition without Obamacare™. I am unable to get treatment for my head injury and have now found myself homeless and without a job."

Leftists will THROW money at you

I'll try it/check it out.

Ticks love me fam. I probably have lyme now tbh. Fuck your insects man they're everywhere. Could make a shelter out of all the stinkbugs that've flew into my face since I've been here.

Central PA.

I've found some abandoned trailers and shit I might try squatting in if the church thing doesn't work out.

What would kek do?

this + churches and if really desperate

Don't give up and good luck

Going out inna woods without really knowing what you are doing in the winter will get you killed dude. If you cant get shelter with friends, family, church or charitable organisation. Or even the Amish (in return for work). Try getting in contact with a local politician
#seriously
mayor or counselor in your local town or whatever
they will have contacts or will know people who can help
worst case find out where they live and camp out in front of their house until they help you. but chruches are your best bet. i know in my local church there is a guy who just takes in druggies and stuff into his house and ministers to them and helps them out. I doubt this is too uncommon. Seriously though dude, you'll die if you go inna woods in the winter without a survivalist background.

This, if you link ITT I will contribute $20.

I agree with the Church idea for something short term, and the Amish idea if your disability pay doesn't come through.

Scamming shitlibs is fair game tbh.

kek would support you. for extra shekels cry about the faceless oppressive corporation of amazon fucking over people.

If you DO decide to scam people to survive, at least have the decency to give back to your community of choice (even other anons) when you get back on your feet. This is a bump in the road, but dont live the rest of your life as a parasite

You can do it user!

I think this really illustrates how the structures of traditional morality are so important, how the church is the best and most likely solution to this anons problem. People who want destroy and take this all away really are evil and need to be destroyed.

Fuck them OP, go innawoods. Your almonds will activate themselves and you'll rid yourself of your addiction to civilization.

OP, if you're gonna go innawoods, you could make a good shelter out of local materials (if you're in the woods) that should take care of you in bad weather (insulation etc.) Watch videos by Ray Mears. You need to build fires though. Also check out Primitive Technology's channel. Anyways get yourself a copy of the SAS survival guide.

Also you can move into a storage unit like that youtube video
youtube.com/watch?v=HPVCTLPNUzo&t=3s

People who says this are like cucked conservatives that go libertarian, its the ultimate posture of weakness. Just as they have given up hope of ever controlling the government so they just want to try to abolish it. You are saying that since civilization is bad you should just get rid of it. The answer is to remake civilization in our image strong better and more moral
It can be done.

best idea in thread

What said.
Get the cheapest gym membership in your area. Planet Fitness is fucking atrocious for working out but they usually have decent/clean showers.

I backpacked from Maine to PA during Feb/March/April. It's fucking brutal af. Not App Trail, just homeless and decided to say "fuck it" and adventure. It was weird, lonely, fun at times, but ultimately, here's what I'd suggest if you're going to be in one place:
-gym membership (PF $10/mo). You can take a shower and fill up your water jugs.
-always get clean water versus boiling. Boiling will kill parasites but won't remove chemicals
You need to drink 1.5-3.0L a day. More (3.0 L) if you're actively trying to keep your body temp up.
shelter:
-get 2 10x18 tarps
-You can string one up in the trees to keep rain off you (and collect it if so inclined) and the other can be where you set your tent
-DRY SOCKS (at least three pairs)
-keep your fire low to avoid attention. most people I met on the road don't even keep fires if they don't have to.
-550 cord/rope & bungee cords ($6-8)
-ibuprofen for fever ($5)
-multi-tool ($8.95 at Home Depot)
-baking soda ($1)
You can brush your teeth with it and use it as deodorant. It's cheap as fuck.
-safety razor
razor blades for safety razors are like $0.01/piece and last a lot longer than some Mach 3 knock-off.
-dress in multiple layers. that way you can always strip a layer off so you don't sweat as much.
-boots (don't skimp on them). you'll want all weather boots because spring time is coming.
-cell phone (charge while you're at the gym)
It's $35/mo for a pay-as-you-go plan and it allows you to contact people/potential future employers/answer work ads on craigslist
-work gigs off craigslist
yes, craigslist is sketchy as fuck. look for day laborer work. I made $100-$120/day working as a scab for a construction company subcontractor. work isn't always consistent but when you're livin out in the woods, you can live like a king when you're making $100/day.
-stay the fuck away from roads if you're camping. lotta woods in PA and nearly all of it belongs to someone, somewhere. stay out of eyesight of the road and follow previous advice and no one will notice you (because nobody pays attention to shit).
-can of mace
this is for wild dogs and small animals. relatively ineffective against any two-legged animals.

baby wipes
keep a pack of them. wiping your ass in the woods can be an intensive, messy process if you run out of TP but i've found that you can get the job done and remain relatively sanitary with a single baby wipe. they're light and it's something most wilderness people discount. also, you can use them to wipe down your body if you need to go into town for an interview for a job or something.

Face it m8. Civilization is a semite concept in which unnatural parasites thrive, while natural men have to be domesticated. What do you think the garden of eden represents? What about the apocalypse? It all points to the semitic concept of living in contempt of god/nature, and man's hubris getting smacked down over and over. The concept of semites being punished by God is practically a meme at this point.

Thought of another option, Could OP buy a cheap second hand car and just live out of the back of it with maybe a big blanket for warmth? Use public toilets for hygiene and food bank for food?

Also how hard can being homeless be? It seems to be one of the latest hipster trends. If dykes and hipsters can do it - how hard can it really be? Can anyone explain this to me?

Civilization existed before the jews and in areas of the world where jews had never been. primitivism rejects all that is about mankind achievements. I get the idea that civilization exerts certain negative pressures on human behavior in favor of what your describing as semitism. The answers is to try to build a civilization that minimizes those tendencies explicitly.
Pic related.

No matter what you think of religion, gotta admit it's a better solution than welfare state

near blair co?

I was homeless for two years in AZ, biggest issue was water.

PA is a whole different environment entirely which is why I'm asking for tips. worst I had to deal with was a couple inches of snow and -10 or so

There is nothing wrong with scamming leftists and subhumans. They exist to serve us.

Outside of that, super easy and a little bit relaxing. Personally, I like hot showers and taking a shit in a porcelain toilet.

Exactly! Not only because it is good for the people receiving its help, But the people involved in helping the poor through religion are made better by it as well. The wagecucks and the dole office arent made better people by being apart of the welfare system. the people working in the church generally are.
And im saying this as an atheist.

I agree that your pic related is the only civilization worth having.

Why not hop on a train to a warmer state?

pick one.

Train tickets aren't cheap and riding the rails by hopping on a boxcar like hobos used to is not a thing. Even warmer states are still a problem without shelter, I live in the southwest and it is cold as fuck in the winter at night, he would have the same problems from the elements regardless and waste a lot of money on a train ticket while uprooting whatever he has left.

Go to one in the middle of the night, rape as many women as you can, and then go blow up a synagogue.

GOOD LUCK BROTHER

there are some shelters that you can pay to live at. Don't know the prices in your area thought. Something like a salvation army.

I've never had to camp out but I've met a bunch of people that have.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR WORK

Reddit has some decent Job searching help if you need it.

but is going to be pricey

A pad to lay separate you from the ground I believe is a must have.

Proper gear, ground pad, a decent blanket and the best sleeping bag you can grab seems like the best strategy.

A small tent might save your life if there is any downpour at all.

Wish I could offer more advice user..

Also this isn't a guarantee but sometimes
smaller car lots actually leave some car doors unlocked.

Its a gamble but if you know any small local car shops you might be able to seek refuge.

Maybe even a local bank or someplace with company vehicles

Cardboard dumpsters could be an option depending on the trash day…

Hope you find what you need partner Godspeed.

don't use an air mattress, they're cold as fuck and you have to blow them up. Get a camping bed roll instead. A little firm, sure, but you get used to them pretty quick.

Yeah, it would be around $130 to get to FL.

All the foodbanks in pensilvenia are on this.
foodpantries.org/st/pennsylvania

Even as a kid, without a real affinity for the church, I would always think in the back of my head when I felt down "If everything goes to shit, I can always turn to the church and everything will be okay"

go here and read the sticky:
7chan.org/jew/

I don't think people can ever feel that way about the government. Maybe in a racialist national socialist state. But even then im not sure it could ever replicate the same warmth and care.

Also, I remember you now. Sucks to see you're going this way.

THIS

We should have a pol welfare thread tbh

Go home, unless your family beats the shit out of you or is so mentally abusive you will kill yourself your best bet is to GO HOME. Inna woods with a head injury is asking for it and the annoying shit you don't want to do at home is probably what you need to be doing.

shit I hadn't even thought of this. OP do this. Be completely honest with them and they'll trust you. Work hard and they'll respect you.

Don't wait till you don't have the money to do it, call them and tell them what happened and buy a bus ticket or plane ticket.

You'll need a knife to process wood etcetera, user. Get yourself a Mora stainless, which you can get for around $15 and will last you forever. If you have a leather belt you can use that to hone the knife's edge. Alternatively you can buy a honing belt for around the price of a Mora, but it won't be as easy to find as a Mora. Depends on your location I suppose. Wool socks and blanket. Pick up some cordage as well.

If you still have a library card go and get yourself a book on bushcrafting.

If you still have family, swallow your pride and ask for help.

Good luck, user.

pa211.org/

you are all kinds of retarded and it's not from a head injury.

Definitely, in a race state, there would need to be, and their should be a welfare system. But it would need to be something more than a handout. In the words of the Don "We can't let people die in the street". But they must be made into more productive members of society. Even if they don't want to be. For instance mandatory training or no dole money. Depending on the reason for needing government assistance in the first place it could either be schooling, educational qualifications etc. Or in other cases it maybe better to retrain people for a more useful job. For instance retraining someone who's industry is in decline.

Crtl+F
Are y'all even trying well at least you had tarps and rope.

Go on State Disability, only takes a week. It only lasts for a year though, and there's usually a gap between State Disability running out and SSDI kicking in. If you're 6 months in to the SSDI process, the gap should be small to nonexistent. Also wait another 6 months and try Social Services again, they go on taxes to decide if you deserve help so if IT'S shows no income or only disability for the last 6 months they will sing a different tune.You should at least get ebt out of it which is better than nothing.

Ask your local Native American tribe.

Unlike useless niggers, Native Americans developed robust survival skills by living with the land for over 20,000 years. This helped the White invasion get through their first American winters and then some.

Ohhh wait…. but your ancestors killed all the Natives for burgers and freedom fries. Better luck on a reservation then. Enjoy your cold, slow death, faggot

Where the fuck are you? I volunteer in a homeless shelter and 99% of the people here are white men.

Whites were more than capable of surviving in the wilderness, yes they didn't know specifically how to survive in north america (edible plants etc), and often the people who made the journey didn't have the skills. But the native Americans didn't have any special connection to nature that whites didn't. They simply had never achieved anything more than it. whites did.

Here I'll make it easy for you:

ssdrc.com/state-pennsylvania-pa-getting-started.html

Hopefully your head injury is documented by a hospital/doctor and you have less than $2000 in assets. The real sticky wicket for you will be filling out the paperwork correctly when you have a head injury. One address wrong, one date wrong, and they can use this to deny you or slow you up.

We have that here, not a bad idea.
The biggest problem I think is the huge government entities central planning everything. Removing those entities should be a priority imo

You can't just go innawoods on your own with no training and survive. You will last 3-4 days tops before you come crawling back to civilization. Plus, you'll be covered in dirt and leaves and shit and be even more unemployable than you already are. I lived innawoods for a year but I was with a dozen people who had experience and we still had to go to town to get gasoline and oil for our chainsaws and shit. 200 bucks isn't very much money but don't blow it on a tent and canned beans. Get a bus ticket to some liberal hell hole and live onnastreet or something.

air mattress in the woods? the fuck?
bring you some tv trays for survival bro

Is it mandatory retraining? Like no dole money if you don't show?
Im wondering if government inefficiency might just be a thing that governments have to struggle with. Im not sure it has a solution. Trying to streamline the system and cut out as much waste and in efficiency you can of course. But i dont think you can avoid it all. Not if you actually want a government that will do things that you want it to do.

What city are you in?

i remember a homeless user
1/ money is the least of your worries, you need little and it's easy to get (i remember the 25 dollars figure, maybe per week or per month)
2/ food is the same: not a problem once you learned to dumpster dive
3/ homeless guys by choice and the ones by constraint are seen differently by normies, but among themselves they make no difference
4/ sewing kit. You will patch your clothing a lot.
5/ one spare dry change.
6/ critical importance of shoes
that's what i remember from the top of my head
he made it sound like it was a cool life
he was one of those who had chosen the lifestyle though

I went to the county welfare office. Their response was emergency foodstamps for 3 months. (2 months ago). I explained my homeless issue and my case manager said all the shelters were full, that she would put me on a waitlist, and call me when a spot comes available. Still waiting on the call. I've called the office so many times I can remember the menu and sub menu options. I'll try again when I find the right color shoe polish.

They were literally the original snowbirds torfag. They were a migratory specie of monkey.

Dauphin, then perry, then dauphin, then perry again.

Idk, I'm at some poo-in-loo motel next to a highway.

Challenge accepted.
That sounds like a challenge tbh

You could go to this homeless shelter in Pennsylvania that has helped 2,500 homeless men get back on their feet:

victoryhouselv.org

Since you say you've got $200, you can afford a bus ticket to Lehigh Valley. It will serve you better than whatever minimal crap camping equipment you can buy in the middle of winter for $200 (hint: a subzero rated sleeping bag costs more than that).

Or, go ahead and freeze to death, idgaf.

thx fam I'll check them out.

You have to apply to the program of retraining and once you sign up, you have to show up. It's mostly for people whose career is no longer saught after or mothers in their 40s/50s going back to work after having children.
It's more of a help to selfhelp kind of thing, which I think is exactly the right mentality.

I gotta go now, but you should definitely start a thread to discuss a final solution for the welfare problem

OP! Find the Rainbow Family! Get your ass to the nearest regional gathering, join up with the scouts and live at the seed camp. Theb travel wih thm to Nationals and meet us at the Temple of Kek! Others will be coming! I know several people in pa and ny who will be going.

Shelter:
Shelter will be your biggest priority (in cost, weight, and immediate necessity). This includes everything from socks to rain ponchos to sleeping bags. The old MMSS system with a good pad would get you through most shitty weather. You'll still need tarps to live under. Synthetic gym shorts double as underwear, swim wear, and shower wear. I also consider a robust fire kit as "shelter". Have lots of fire starting options.

Water:
Water is next. I like hydration bladders for a couple liters of easily accessible water. The Sawyer water filters are good and inexpensive, but they will freeze once the element gets saturated. I have mine attached to my water bladder hose. It's routed near my body during the day and in my sleeping bag at night. I'd add a Nalgene with nesting cup too. Stock up on clean soda bottles or those gallon gatorade bottles. You'll want the extra capacity to transport and stash clean water.

Food:
Food is pretty cheap if you stick with rice and beans as your staples. Eggs and butter don't need refrigeration. I'd add a cheap stainless 5 or 6 quart pot/sauce pan for soaking beans and cooking rice. The little Nalgene cup won't cut it. food stamps could help you out TEMPORARILY. As I understand it, they're easy to get Metal trash cans or similar could secure your bulk food stores from most animals.

Tools:
I'd add a good swiss army knife, I like the camper or farmer. A folding saw and axe to process firewood would be good too. Don't get a huge felling axe, just something to split up your firewood.
A headlamp and/or small led flashlight that takes common batteries is a must.

Hygiene
I've "showered" with as little as a 2lt camelbak; add small amounts of hot water to ambient water to get it comfortable. I'd stick with generic bar soap for everything. Most of your clothes won't be cotton so you can scrub them with it to (synthetic gym shorts dry quickly). Microfiber camp towels are great. Brush and floss regularly. Nail clippers are crucial, you'll be walking a lot. Some razors, deodorant, and chewing gum for civilized interactions is a good idea.

First aid
Add some gauze, fabric tape, and antibiotic ointment. I don't carry regular bandaids. Add typical OTC meds (pain, antihistamine, immodium)

Lastly…Don't get drunk, high, or use tobacco: It's ALL detrimental to your well being, it attracts scumbags, and it wastes money.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Is this before or after I dehumanize myself and face to bloodshed?

Some of this stuff is for your hidden base camp. Other stuff should travel with you.

Find a storage unit.

24 hour access
one with water fountain there
possibly inside unit

It's hard to find a running car for less than 1000 bucks.

Sometimes you can find one in the $400-$600 range that just need something simple to get them running again. But that's a risk that there isn't something additional wrong with it, and probably requires being not homeless in freezing conditions, while not having enough money to buy the part, and therefore having the craft the part you need out of duct tape and tooth picks.

Getting a running car for $140ish (He's gonna need some of that $200 for other supplies and gas) is something you might be able to do if somebody in your family has a real piece of shit that they will give you a deal on. It's not something you are going to find on craigslist, and certainly not something you are going to find at a used car lot.

I'm sure somebody on here has some miracle story where they bought a running car for $100 off some guy on the street or something, but it's not in any way a plan. If user wanted to plan on living out of a car, he should be setting aside 1000-1200 bucks for the car alone.

LOL nice try Fingolian landbridge crosser. The whites beat you here.

Anyway, moving innawoods spontaneously in the northern part of North America is borderline retarded. As I mentioned it's pretty much a rule of thumb that you need at minimum 4 chords of firewood to make it through a mild winter. You can't just fucking scrounge around and scavange 4 chords of fucking firewood. You have to cut it 1yr in advance.

Oh i didn't mean a car that is any good or works. Just something to sleep in the back of.that can be parked near public toilets etc.

Are you a veteran? Do you have any family? How old are you?

looks like a great way to die in a fire rofl

I live in a vehicle.
It's honestly almost as expensive as living like a normalfag. It's impossible to keep perishable food and you get really sick of eating non-perishable shit all the time so you end up eating out frequently which gets expensive. You drive more often, need vehicle maintenance more often, you have to pay for gym memberships so you can shower and shave. You have to wash your clothes more often, laundromats must be run by kikes because that shit is expensive. There are definitely perks to the lifestyle though.

I would rather take that risk then live outside in the fucking woods during winter Pennsylvania.

I once bought a car for $20 because the nigger was too lazy to change a battery and a tire. Signed over the title and everything, all nice an legal. I put in a new battery, refurbished tires, and cleaned it up; turned around and sold it 2 weeks later for $2250.

What are the perks?

I'd rather sell all that shit like the 4k tv, network gear, snowboard, speakers, etc. and rent an apartment. Personally, and fortunately, I have land with cut/dried/covered firewood here in northern Minnesota… so if I had to go innawoods at least I have guaranteed myself enough fuel to not freeze to death.

Really though I just thought putting the paper-towels directly above the hot-plate was genious.

Why not kill some wealthy Jews and squat in their house for a few weeks. Sell their shit. If you get caught blame it on head injury.

If PA is anything like FL you can basically legally squat by getting legitimate mail sent to the address your squatting at. A cellphone bill would suffice. In states like FL that turns it from a criminal trespass/burglary into a civil matter which then requires a judge to issue a writ of eviction, which then a sheriff executes the eviction.

They can teach you fucking EVERYTHING about living off grid, on the road, with no money.

That bit about eggs doesn't apply to the US, only Europe. Well, I guess I shouldn't say only Europe, and I guess you could buy unrefrigerated eggs from a local farmer or something in the US. But you cannot just buy eggs from Walmart and leave them out.

Although at winter temperatures in PA, it may be more important not to let them freeze than worry about them not being chilled.

I thought you were crazy when you said that you don't need to refrigerate eggs. You eurofags do weird shit.

Well, the most obvious one is not having to pay rent. It's also nice having the freedom to go wherever you want in your free time and not have to worry about lodging. I drove up to DC for the inauguration because fuck it, why not? It also forces you to be more active. I spend a shitload of time in nature, playing with my dog and stuff. I have a job and I get Pell grant money to go to school and it's really nice to be able to spend without worrying about paying bills. I've been doing this for two and a half years now. I'll stop eventually, maybe after I graduate.

What happened to your head user? Be careful innawoods PA this time of year. It was snowing in my area not too long ago.

user, you're going to die. If this year is like last year, the snow is coming and it's going to bury you. Surviving winter innawoods can be done, but you just don't have time. Hit up a church. Offer to work for a bed and food, if the pastor can't help you directly they should be able to find you a place. Sleeping on a pew is better than freezing to death.

That sounds really fucking cool.

A good tent will be expensive, get a very basic one under $60 or get a tarp ($10). Spend the rest on 1000 matches ($10 ?) and some usable cord. Use the rest for perhaps a poncho or food supplies. A knife should be easy to find. Perhaps invest in a med kit or a basic medicine herbal book.

Good luck, i'll post again tomorrow shtf related shit.

/thread

Good luck OP. You can now live as a NEET off leftists money.

Can I intentionally cripple myself or pretend to be retarded?

I got mine through the military. It took a long time to get but I have it for life. I may be a parasite but I could care less. I can do anything I want, and I also have the GI Bill. I don't have to pay a dime for college, and I also get money for books and housing.

Civilian side I have no idea. I have only been in the Military for 2 years and I'm already set to leave in about 6 months or less with a 6 year contract. Sometimes you can beat the system. Most doctors in the military are retarded so getting some "mental illness" wasn't hard.

Civilian side you might want to try a suicide attempt or something. I've heard it's incredibly hard to get.

There's a lot of clay soil in PA.

How do we get leftist money? I'm not doing that well financially either.

What
tell me more

ICE hires

OP

Is where you should go.

OP, you might hate them, but if it is about your survival, go back to your family.
alternatively, go to a church and ask for a place to stay for a bit and organize some money from state in the meantime.
Living outdoors in January is asking for a bum's death.

Does this morality come from outside us or within? Did the church bestow this morality to us or were we born with it? What I have witnessed is that religions do not shape the hearts and minds of people to a great degree. Instead what I see is the vast majority of people merely use their religion as a theme or decoration for their true ideology, strongly endorsing the religion when it matches their desire and either engaging in extreme mental gymnastics or ignoring it when it doesn't. The reason is simple: genetics are the foundation of culture, and a religion, ideology, or belief system is the the product of cultures. The tail doesn't wag the dog, but sometimes the tail itches enough to make the dog chase it.

Is your religion peaceful? I say it is because the people who happen to practice it are born peaceful.
Is your religion violent? The adherents are still violent without it or were just looking for any reason to endorse their aggression.
What happens if you baptize a nigger? Does he still act like a nigger?

If your church is full of good people, it is attracting good people. If your religion fiercely objects to rational thought, it attracts people unwilling or unable to think rationally.

HOW?! All i get is a 8k a year.

oh wait… nvm

Yeah don't.
Seriously DO NOT GO INNAWOODS NOW:
Even if you knew what you were doing, it's harsh conditions. Really man, if you want to go innawoods, wait until spring

I am a firm believer in neo-confucianism. Check out these Mencius quotes.
>>azquotes.com/author/19768-Mencius

Sage advice.

One's beliefs form an Ideology. I wish more people in America were influenced by Mencius.

its in a another thread, do some searching yourself

Don't go innawoods, you fucking idiot.

Also, good luck!

Chechnya to those trips.
So far, what I've seen here is schlomo tricks.
"Yo, user, you should scam people and do shit jewish tricks for cheap gibs."
Fuck that, you asshat untermensch.
Need a job? Get up with your community. They'll provide. Maybe not what you want for starts. Definitely not enough to buy a new house in the jewish states of a brugermensch, but it's enough to keep your ass clothed in clean socks.
Thems the realities. White men don't get to pick and choose. You can turn into Fallout raider if you want, scamming, slashing, and raping like the dindu. Or you can actually make something of yourself and form into your tribe. I don't know HOW head injured you are but if you're healthy enough to work, you're healthy enough to live.

There's worse things than innawoods, faggot. Maybe if more white men wandered out in the woods from time-to-time, we wouldn't be in the sorry state we're in.

God bless patriarchy.

you're a fucking idiot.

No. You're weak.

Mainer here who happens to be an expert with winter survival from military courses. Don't go innawoods this time of year, wait until spring. Chances are you'll get frostbite and need a leg amputated within a month if you go now.

Sweet. So are you going to copypasta me some of your SERES? I'm in the same neck of the woods as you are. And this time of year, given the winter and climate, I think any motherfucker would be more than adequate to brave this. It's barely hit single digits all season.

Sorry. I know you motherfuckers are inbred and probably need to fuck bark to start a fire. I'm sorry.

Are there any caves there? Bears in caves?

All it takes is a cold snap, gathering supplies is rough in the winter aside from pine needle tea and OP stated a head injury with no experience so he'd probably just huddle next to a fire, forget to get more wood then freeze to death before starving.

Choke on a faggot, city scum, you know you'll like it.

Very few caves, a couple of abandoned mines. The only bears are black bears and they're pretty fucking tame unless you try to tackle a cub.

Jesus christ. You motherfuckers really ain't been outside for any significant period of time.

The head injury, tbh, is the most worrying of factors. You Mainers should know about head injuries. You were born with them.

Are you a fucking French Canadian or something, cuntstain?

All the same to you Mainers. All you fucks know how to point towards is the next drink and your momma's rugged pussy.

I have my doubts you are from around Maine. NH aren't cunts, Canadians are passive and Nova Scotia is pretty cool. Are you from VT or one of the other southern liberal shitholes?

Make a YouTube channel

Don't be ashamed, put your face out there and explain what happened to you, if people see you're authentic they will donate.

…It's just not as fun online. I'll happily beat your ass and buy you a bourbon after the race wars.
Yeah, concluded: head injured people probably shouldn't head out into the cold at this time of year.

>>>/k/ can actually help you out.

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/search/jjj?sort=rel&query=job

plenty of chances of not dying. also ebt.

Good idea. Something like vid related

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bar/5967227898.html

room plus $400 to do chores and basic shit.

depressionexam.com

Good luck, user. I've been there. So was Hitler.

Goodwill sometimes helps people too.

That's Australia. Clay pan like that dude uses is only available in southeastern Virginia through the southeastern United States.

As for the innawoods it's probably a death sentence if you haven't got the proper skills.

However, I saw a news story a few years ago about a guy who was 16 years old and wandered into the woods in 1986. He lived in the woods for about 20 years. He didnt have to have skills since he stayed somewhat near a camping ground. He made himself a little shelter in the woods. From there he would wander into a nearby camp ground and steal food. He was a bit of parasite and a nuisance to the camp ground staff. However, he usually only took things people had left behind and had no interest in using for themselves.

Too bad I cannot help you as I am not around that area anymore, however I can tell you that around State College, PA the Panera bread will give out their uneaten food for free at the end of the day if you ask nicely. There is also a lot of soup kitchens there as well and some good church folk who will let you stay in warm places and have food. Do NOT remain outside in PA winters. You will freeze unless you have very, very good knowledge about how to survive PA winters outside.

yeah but not in the winter man

May the Mighty Trump ushet in the Pax Americana

/k/ is a magical place, user

as a Slavic person who knows his winters:
wait until spring.

britbong here, I'm thinking that down the line once his head has recovered couldn't he join the military. I mean under Trump you'll be destroying ISIS and once your time is over you'll be actually looked after.

What county are you in?

This.

Fucking christ I would also sue them for discrimination.

You're in this situation because you're fucking stupid.

I live near perry, I could give you some old camping gear but at the same time you would have to prove to me you wont skin me alive or put me in a rape dungeon cause Perry county would be the place to do those things.

OP if you're ok with working for yourself there's this Libertarian dude in Panama who owns a good deal of land down there and all you have to do is be self-sufficient.

if you just go behind walmarts they throw out fucktons of warm food

Bringing a stove is pointless burden. He's going to the woods, fuel (wood) is everywhere.
Learn how to build a fire instead.
Learn what wood to use, how to find tinder and how to prepare the wood.
An axe replaces all stove / fuel gear.

Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 monts
If you have not visited any REDPILL thread, you still BLUEPILLED.

GET IN HERE NOW AND READ IT ALL

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html

I was thinking about that
Will do fam

Also if you take a picture of yourself for the GoFundMe page, try to filter your skintone a few shades darker to avoid the leftists going FUCKING WHITE MALE and not contributing.

this is the shelter to go with
but it will be near impossible to build this time of year with the ground being frozen
and all the freezing cold water youd be working with.
for now you just need a ton of warm clothing and layer the shit out of it at night
bring every piece of winter clothing you have
also look at videos that show you how to rig up clothing with towels or some thing like that
iv seen russian militaries use towel wraps as socks
and get a fire stick or any reusable source of fire. youl also need some sheets of clear plastic they use for weather proofing houses and a few of those metalic emergency heat blankets.

one of the plastic sheets you will use to make a crude canoe shape with and tie both ends so you can stuff your bed roll and sleeping bag into it as if you where sleeeping inside of a canoe made of plastic bags to stay dry from any water that may leak in or pool up from the humidity and moisture your body produces
also a fishing pole
and possibly a book on wilderness survival such as primitive trap making/fire making, edible plants, how to clean fish/small mammals - large mammals
how to cure and preserve meat and other types of food.

You're right.
Go Marines instead.

You will want to start out with a tarp of sorts rigged with rope/paracord to stay out of the rain. A larger tarp can do this and also give wind protection from one side.

Get this for cooking. Uses sticks and tree bark you can find lying around. (bring a pan from home).
amazon.com/dp/B01GDWYR9I/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3RZHL09DXQX7Y&coliid=II5RAGZ7HOKFB

This for epic firestarting. Also, soak cotton balls with vaseline n put in a ziplock baggie for 3 minute fire starters.
amazon.com/dp/B00440VIYY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=3RZHL09DXQX7Y&coliid=I1HRE4RQDU4P9E&psc=1

Obviously a knife (and sharpener), but grab a $20 Bahco Laplander saw to erect a structure.

If you have an army surplus nearby, pick up a US army wool blanket. Or ebay it.

If you plan on being in the cold, buy some clear plastic sheeting and emergency blankets to create a reflection area that traps heat into your bedding area.

it's going to be in the low 20's and lower at night.

YOU WILL FREEZE TO DEATH

4 Holla Forums used to have a guide for getting autism bux

supposedly the trick is to research a disorder then pretend you have it. depression and anxiety are common but its better to be weird.

take your pick
Personality Disorders include, but are not limited to: paranoid personality disorder, schizoid personality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder, borderline personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, avoidant personality disorder, dependent personality disorder, obsessive-compulsive personality disorder; and organic intellectual disabilities.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders

tell them you keep hearing voices about a wall, that keeps getting ten feet higher

If you've got the time, write a sob story about how Amazon destroyed your life and post it on Hacker News. It's popular there to hate on the company right now and the PR shitstorm might work in your favor. Sounds like you've got nothing to lose.

Good luck out there, man

Allentown, Pa. (WTXF) For the first time, the patient, doctors and family speak out after 25-year-old Justin Smith was found by his father, completely frozen dead in a snow bank.
>>fox29.com/news/77030489-story

You don't know that. Ice-Age Chan may show him love.

Hey, if you don't hunt it yourself, can I hunt on your land?
Tired of state game lands, too many NJ & NY retards tromping around & fucking things up for the rest of us.

lmao faggot, make a bow and go hunting.

Where in pa and do you have have healthcare ?

DENT HEAD

THREAD

FROM

CANANANANANDNANA

dubs confirm. this is your best option really

He can claim to be some sort of hispanic. I'm spic and am always mistaken as white even by other whites.

yes, bugs. my advice about shovel, hand axe and wiresaw are inline with building semi-underground / earth covered shelters user. If I go innawoods I'm not gonna freeze my ass off in an expensive tent because I can't afford the tent and they are just extra weight.
Building your own shelter is a last resort but if you are ever pressed that far remember you can survive overnight in freezing weather by burrowing under leaves if nothing else is available. If you have to live that way bugs become a big part of your life. That's why I suggested Sevin dust, it's cheap, can be used on the skin as well as sleeping bag etc… and it kills many different kinds of bugs from fleas & lice to spiders

THIS

I don't think OP has the option.

you can just live like holeanon on /out/ or /k/ did

just don't post pics or you'll get doxxed and reported for lulz

this is either the hardest shilling or greatest faggotry I have ever seen on Holla Forums

OP I see you have a head injury but do you know what a book is? I link books from my archive all the time but quite frankly Im tired of it. If you cant be fucked taking some time and attention out of your day to literally BUILD KNOWLEDGE, knowledge that furthers your meaningless existence, then not only is your life meaningless but you are pathetic. Practice is also important, have you lit a fire before? Raised a shelter? Fished/hunted/gathered? Survival is very multifaceted and you will be feeling like its for nothing most of the time but success can feel very rewarding especially given the fact that most people are useless cunts/burdens on themselves and others. Sorry hear about your head, mcdonalds gave me cancer and I couldnt do anything about it so I cna resonate. I innawoods'd when I was like 11, you can do it.

Just get a good tan then dress up like a muslim, go to germany and tell them you are a refugee and they'll give a you free house, food, money, health care etc.

Hey faggot, I hopped trains for 7 years, What you need is.

Pack - I prefer Osprey (lifetime warranty)
Sleeping bag - I used the north face cats meow successfully in every environment from -20 - 95 with 30+ humidity
Boots- A good pair of flight boots uh bates work, w/e, just make sure they are stitched at the foot and heal.

I stuck to black hoodie (thick kind) black shirts, black pants. but dress how ever you want. It's easy to change clothes out on a weekly basis at good will for 7 on average you can get decent clothes, I made what ever amount of money I needed by being honest with people, If I needed a pack i would hold a sign need x amount for y. People like honesty.

You'll meet alsorts of people if you go this route, you'll have to learn to judge people. Some may offer you work, some may want free labor, they may never even talk to you.

If you have any talents, honestly any thing, you can write them on a sign and get work, maybe. Or you can play music and sign if your any good at it, I averaged 35$/hr when i was just asking for money for what I needed, when I played music I've made astronomical amounts of money.

Ask your self a couple questions.

Is there any where you've always wanted to go?

Go there.

Live your dreams, travel for a while.

Or sit in the woods what ever pleases you.

Air mattresses are shit unless they are designed to be packed away, they get holes easily and the pumps are loud as fuck. I used inflatable foam hybrid matts

You can do it, your going to want a goose down sleeping bag for your area or a good synthetic like I mention previously.

Don't do that, if you are really desperate for shelter you can go to the cops and they might put you up for a night and then churches etc etc, but if you don't want to involve your self with that fly a sign for a hotel, some thing like.

Water freezes ya dip.

Just go to the gas station or what ever with an empty cup.

Why not just dig a dakota hole?
(2ft deep hole with 1.5ft adjacent hole connected with a small tunnel.)

The fuck is he going to eat rabies ridden racoon, squirrels, baby deer?

it's not that bad.

And you got no kind of money out of this what so ever?

Alright then.

You probably can't travel then?

folding saw is best tbh

watch the fuck out for this shit OP

Bug repellent,
Marine Bivvy Sack
If you plan on being homeless for an extended time, you can find some puppers on the street, I only ever went 3 months with out a dog, albeit I only ever had 2 on the road and the time was intermission between the two.

They offer great companionship, give you some thing to get up for, great protection if you get a decent breed, they aren't hard at all to train.

hmu on twitter if you ever need any advice or w/e @ayywallmaos

I am truly sorry to hear. I had a serious head injury a few years back.

It is quite the obstacle to over come. I don't know what limitations it has left you with and I also don't know your family history, education history etc is.

I truly believe if their is a will their is a way, don't give up yet.

I know a head injury can leave you with anxiety, anger, depression, drug and alcohol issues along with other issues that involve communication and problem solving.

What I would suggest is to look into a trade if you are in the US, the economy looks like it has a really good chance to grow with Trump at the helm, and if anything that should leave you with hope in times like these.

I suggest a trade union, see if their is a local Iron Worker union around where you are, a lot of guy I know have been in trouble with the law and have flourished with the Iron Workers, or other trades. Learn a skill, be dedicated to the craft.

Don't let the vices of drugs and alcohol get the best of you their is a time and place for it and in moderation if you can maintain control, if not cut it out completely.

Also I heard that certain ADHD medication can help with symptons of a head injury, look into it yourself and consult a doctor if you can.

One thing I learned from 7 years of avoiding these scabies ridden folk punks is they always over exaggerate so they appear less as a "twinkie" or "oogle"
Most of the people you are going to meet like in anons position here are IWW LARPERS who take any drug they find, and drink themselves retarded until they are in jail or die of AIDS. Worst of all they think Woody Guthrie is god and shit all over bluegrass with their "scumpunk" nihilism. Avoid these people at all costs. How are you even red pilled user?

This. It gets boring being alone. Go to the library and read. It's warm and filled with qt 3.14159's.

My life is a book in the works tbh, but to cut it short I was smart young white male, the system shit on me relentlessly, my parents flunked out on life and I got screwed over by jews, I hate to say this word but I was personally screwed over by jews in a huge way, on top of this I suffered an injury that nixxed me out of the military in any capacity I cared to join in.

I tried college but it's just a joke, on top of all this I was sexually abused by a nigger cps nigger faggot and the police were involved in the cover up, I had no where else to go but to the train tracks. I was banished from the only home I'd ever known as in "if you come back we will kill you." after they had already beat me to a pulp and taken 3 of my teeth. The only reason I made it out unscathed is by the grace of Kek and other whites knowing what was up, I was approached by some other cops, told me how big of a deal this was to keep it underraps, my reports were shredded, they made me seem crazy in all my court papers and charged me with a DUI, the cops told me to leave as they'd have no jurisdiction beyond my home town countie.

I've had some brush ins with the feds when i was out traveling, but that was mostly because I shit posted at the obamas over facebook and happened to show up to a place Michael Obama was scheduled to land at later that day.

When you've faced down Jews, Niggers, king nigger, Corrupt cops, stared down the barrel of federal guns on more than a few dozen occasions how could I not be red pilled, on top of all the travels I did I was mostly supported by and large by other kind hearted white people predominately christians, although to be fair, I've been jumped by white methheads and gotten massive kick downs from shit skins of all kinds, I've even had a saudi poll over hand me and my friend 200$ each.

Don't think I've ever even recieved a shekel from a jew, honestly the worst place I've ever busked is broklyn and the best place any where in the fucking south but I'm probably well beyond word limit.