Memes for Hippies

Shadilay, I am preparing for an operation and could use some memes to help guide the way. Requesting any memes for redpilling hippies and reigniting volkish and traditional european beliefs. Extra request for ideas to redpill face to face, and memes of hippies with swastikas.
Praise Kek, may his digits spread to all of our people.

Here's one idea I've had.

See hippies? See successful at acquiring white woman as mate. We must secure a future for white children, and there are few whiter groups in Americs than hippies.

i hope this is a ironic shitpost

dude, pick the low hanging fruit.
boomers are gonna start dieing soon.

Are you hippie mafia user?

Hippies are lazy and can't handle modern society, but the upside about the 'return to nature' mentality is self-sufficiency in the wilderness, hunting, skinning, making tents for the weather, being physically fit.

I've met plenty of hippies, they are fucking trash. The women are whores and the men beta faggots.

ALL women are whores, user. Hippie girls are just up front about it.

Yes this is groundwork for that op

Go to a rainbow gathering and then try to say that. I've seen men go innawoods for months as scouts with barely any communication, set up a base, and have latrines dug for twenty thousand people before anyone even has a clue it's ready, while evading the forestry service, and ask absolutely fucking nothing in return.
Hippies are TRIBALS, and the natural evolution of european (which 97% of hippies are) tribalism is Fasism.
This also puts them outside the reach of zog.

When I look at that picture, image of them meeting a pack of muslims and both getting raped with no resistance pops into my head. I wonder why?

I bet you could get some hippies digging Evola's esoteric works.

Yeah, hippies are quite völkisch.

This, emphasize natural law and is derivative ideologies (fascism, natsoc, etc.) as much as possible. A paraphrase or emulation of vid related is a good start. Sorry to bug you about that shit again but lurianic kaballah vs. esoteric kekism is also a good way of explaining it in a mystic/religious manner which will appeal to the hippie mindset.

More kek materials, converting people to kekism is a matter of great importance.

I'd bet money that they'd do better than you. I'd also bet it all that he has a damn good blade and knows how to use it. You do not survive the road by being weak.

Very good info, I'll try to use what I can.
It's easier to convince them of as well, and a good way to inch towards redpilling on all things kike.

I was actually quite surprised when I went to Rainbow. I figured it would be full of degenerate sexually misaligned feminist/transexual monsters, that was not the case at all. It was white people, fucking everywhere, and so many white children, I never saw such a display of fertility.

Also I will say, I also never witnessed such a display of worship for nature before or since as I saw there. Rainbow family is quite ripe for this. I think this is a very worthy operation of our efforts, and also a good place to green pill people as well.

A LA ESOTERIC TRADATIONALISM!

There is a big differences between the degenerate liberal twats that go to burning man, faggot leftist hippies from the 60s, and rainbow type hippies.

A possible approach vector could be off-grid living and the like. Hippies love small, self-sufficient communities. Fresh, uncucked food grown on local farms. Great entry point to NatSoc. Why bother with fruit from countries outside the border?

There's the poetic side to Odin accoutic guitar playing folk-song singers would admire. Make folk music folk again. The bo-ho chic genre, like the Averett Brothers could be co-opt'd with volkish message instead of guilt-laden cuck love songs.

Show them what nogs do to the earth.

Varg might be good too. He's basically a hippie at this point, since he just wants to live in the woods and destroy civilization.

Oh, and old uncle Ted, of course.

the simple reason for that is because whites are peaceful.

I know in the pacific northwest, it's not uncommon to see nordic hippies and travelers were runes tattooed in various manners, many in traditional designs.
The first real traveler. There should be many old tales that could be sang of.

only absolute virgos care about meat-o-meter

Yes, more peace bombs and freedom bullets! Dude, when have we been peaceful? The only peace is when we have no neighbors but our brothers.

I hope you don't mean other Europeans because white people generally hate each other about as much as they used to hate nonwhites.

Hahaha, ya got me. We love fighting and hating too much. One day though, we can all settle down and have gladiatorial games to replace lesser conflicts that are not territorial.

Oy vey you can't do things IRL, no organizing for you.

This thread was anchored apparently due to the hasty sleep deprived posting of the OP. Anybody care to do better? My energy is too low. Expending all on work and sex.