What happened to the last trade deal thread?

What happened to the last trade deal thread?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ttip-trade-deal-agreement-failed-brexit-latest-news-eu-us-germany-vice-chancellor-a7213876.html

Should've bumped in time.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/31/ttip-a31.html
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/ttip-deal-obamatrade-suffers-a-series-of-blows-in-europe.html
thecanary.co/2016/09/02/corporate-plot-destroy-public-services-worldwide-underway-ttip-pales-comparison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So, anything new?

Has anything happened guise?

It's only blocked for now because no one want to make a move with the upcoming elections. They'll try ttip 2 after 2018

France demands end to trade talks with US amid rising US-EU tensions
wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/31/ttip-a31.html

I guess Brexit was good for something after all.

Apparently Obama is giving control of the internet to the UN. Is this for real?

The internet is controlled by the country where the server are located for individual sites. The UN can't control the internet of US servers.

I heard it on the thread on Holla Forums

v>>>>>10572373

ICANN is being handed over to the UN.

What does this mean? AKA translate for plebs

ICANN is responsible for making sure DNS (domain name service) works. DNS is how your browser changes 8ch.net to 104.20.44.57. Theoretically a website could have it's DNS scrubbed so only people who knew the IP address could access it. Among other shit.

bump

Any other news?

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/ttip-deal-obamatrade-suffers-a-series-of-blows-in-europe.html

Yes. We've got a new target.

thecanary.co/2016/09/02/corporate-plot-destroy-public-services-worldwide-underway-ttip-pales-comparison/

I do start to wonder if attacking these things isn't a bit reactionary though. I mean I know fuck all about TISA and just instinctively decide it is bad. Is it bad?

Honestly, it all boils down to protecting the freedom of information. The ICANN thing is a bit concerning for this reason as well. The other stuff just leads to acceleration.

bumpity

Anyone?

No news?

gabriel used to shill for TTIP so hard, he's probably just trying to get some more bribes out of this.
or maybe there were important elections on regional level?
people who vote for his party have a memory of only a few minutes so they are really easy to persuade with a bit of propaganda and acting if you do it right before the election.

bump