Pope Francis warns Europe: 'People voted for Hitler and then he destroyed his people'

Fuck this pope.

http:// www.busine ssinsider.com /pope-fr ancis-warns-euro pe-peopl e-voted-for-hitler-a nd-then-he-destroyed-his-people-2017-1 r=US&IR=T&IR=T

archive.is/vtRY Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/refcontrol/
youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then why should we trust yours?

I'm so tired of this faggot.

Mmmm delicious papal salt

The Holy Pope of Rome is a position given to man by God! You are a heretic!

Dues Valt

Popes have always been anti-white

This pope is a literal heretic.

(checked)
Jan Pawel Drugi is a much better pope then this faggot shit.

Catholicism itself is heresy. The Church's irreversible subversion was always inevitable, as lies tend to attract (((lies))).

Almost 100 years later and Christians still can't get over it

Did God tell Benedict XVI to step down or was that a bunch of fag-loving cardinals?

Dank shitpost.

Joseph was a cuckold

False, Hitler lost the election and was then appointed to a government position in good faith (because NSDAP held the most seats) by the winner.
Pope needs to pick up a fucking book.

Trump confirmed to be the reincarnation of Hitler.

This really is the best timeline, isn't it?

Yep, Catholicism was founded by Simon the sorcerer pretending to be Simon Peter.

Thank God for Martin Luther.

What he should be doing is telling European leaders to stop failing their people, that would do more to stem the tide of populism than any amount of passive aggressive bullshit could.
But of course he wont do that. No, the leaders of Europe are not at fault for flooding their countries with aggressive, entitled foreigners who have no intentions of assimilating. It's the people who are at fault for not being tolerant enough!

at least Hitler was elected.

This faggot was just appointed by his peers.

The bishop of Rome is a power grabbing heretic.

True christians know the bishops of Alexandria, Constantinople, Antioch, and Jerusalem are all first among equals.

i'm pretty sure it was the jews and their allies that destroyed the germans, but maybe my history is rusty and hitler was the one bombing his own country and his own army

Ahhh… They never get tired of the Victim Blaming Hitler gag, do they?

ahahaha Retaking of Rome when, lads?

Che Pope strikes again.

You dirty old faggot!

HE didn't destroy us! He is responsible for ensuring the lives of more Germans than anything since then, we were starving, we were slowly bleeding out. All the wealth we worked for was flushed into the hands of other Nations that blamed us for the war they started as much as we did. HE gave us the houses back the kikes had taken from us. He gave us what we had to sell in order to not starve to death. HE risked everything to stop he killing of our people in the east. HE took the Germans of Central-Europe back to the Reich when it was open season on us in all the places that now weren't ours anymore! HE fed us in the winter without giving a fuck if you were rich or poor, you were german for him and that what made your survival and well-being his personal fucking buisness. My grandfather wouldn't have been born hadn't it been for Hitler and his programs to ensure our survival. And so I wouldn't be here. I owe my life to the Führer Adolf Hitler and I would anything in the world to pay him back for being such a great man with a kind soul.

FUCK YOU YOU PIG OF A POPE! HOW DARE YOU? HOW MANY MILLION LIVES DID YOU SAVE? YOU DRESS-WEARING NIGGERFEET-LIKER!

If you chrisitans want to ensure the survival of you fucking religion in Europe you have to coup this fucking pope away, create a counter-pope idc but get this bastard off that chair.

The exact opposite. Protestant killed Christianity and Europe.

I want to kill this motherfucking pope

Thank god for Eastern Orthodoxy, you mean.

Someone voted Pope Francis in and their are still kids getting their dicks diddled with. Is that also a warning that the religious status quo will never change and not stop fucking with our children?

Everyone remember when the pope got viciously eviscerated by trump's bantz as well as others calling him out about walls when he has a fucking wall surrounding him, thus causing him to back out and bend the knee to save face?

That was a good time.

trips of chaotic wrath

Well thank God then that no Christians voted for this cunt. In fact I don't know a single Christian that actually likes this communist fuck. But at least he appeals to all the heathens and degenerates so I guess that makes him qualified to talk shit.

Just go be like Duterte who said the Catholic Church is being led by people who are full of shit.

This pope is a jew. Look at the hoooknose…(that is, if you can find a side view on jewgle before you develop carpal tunnel.)

Yeah, people are acting like it was started in Germany by some German guy called Martin Luther and is pretty much just as big as the Catholic Church in there, but what do they know.

but you faggots are really in love with that lie (pops up in every thread), those areas that voted for Hitler weren't atheists, muslims or hindus, but other Christians.
Catholics block voted for their Catholic party, so they didn't actively boycott Hitler either.

Cardinals are not christian?

Bennedict XVI is a better pope

bad feel tbh

We got nukes now! someone better tell that to the fucking pope. ….and the madman Trump has his finger on the button.

God Emperor isn't a meaningless title.

Well ours is a communist, and communists have never ever been Christians.

I'm going to say the latter.
Hopefully this faggot gets enriched by his own pet monkeies. Truly a Shepard of wolves this one.

#NotmyPope

Lmao. Christcucks will be the first to go. Race and culture traitors to the core. I learned about multi-kulti in Sunday School first. Every church in America will one day burn.

100% false, Jewish secularism killed Christianity and Europe. Protestant Europe was among the pinnacles of human civilization.

You've been saying this for 2000 years now, Chaim.

The majority of the population are race and culture traitors though you autistic kike.

I'm glad we have Pope Francis to remind us what it means to be a good goy

how the fuck did hitler destroy his people?

yeah, millions of germans died because the rest of the world wanted to keep getting jewed, but murrica was forced to rebuild germany or become the boogeyman themselves. the situation is way better than after ww1

Watch this if you haven't already

youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg&list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe

Italian catholics hate "El Papa", he's a stranger at home.

Fuck pope Francis indeed. He is a heretic and a Marxist agent.

What Orthodox sect is best?

There was an exclusively Catholic party called Zentrum (Catholic Center Party) that was basically cuckservative.

You always have people wanting to kill politicians and shit.
Do you think Trump will send someone to get rid of the pope drowning him in piss and shit?

And again and again The prophecies of Saint Malachy just proven to be true!
The church has fallen!

A fair post and the highest-ranking member of the Catholic Church SHOULD be able to empathise with it if not agree with it. This Pope acts like a child, he appears to understand so little of the world that I believe it to be an act, no man of his age can be so stupid. He is a plant.

Funny they didn't vote for Peter the Roman but here we are.

Yeah, this guys a kyke. I've suspected for a long time, but that confirms it. The Catholic Church is completely fucked, at this point, if not the Christian religion entirely.

We need a new Commander.

You mean the (((Judeo))) in Judeo-Christian didn't already give that away?

Yes, I know. Although try to remember for the better part of the last two thousand years the church was the biggest enemy to global-kykedom.

And I for one would rather live in a white Christian country like our ancestors enjoyed, rather than a shit-skin mudslime west.

The Norse Gods are our True gods, of course

I don't remember Hitler firebombing his own cities or refusing over a dozen peace offers.

YOUNG POPE WHEN?

WHAT HAS THIS GUY DONE BESIDES SPOUT PLATITUDES? I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO LOOK INTO CHILD ABUSE?!?

Go read comment threads on any of the major Catholic news sites. I find that they're predominantly hostile to this Pope, with a few openly questioning whether he's the AC. The most surprizing thing is that the threads don't get deleted by the mods. I personally know two Roman Catholics who're converting to Orthodoxy at this very time, solely due to this Pope.
As for all the millenials who think this Pope is 'cool', I'm pretty confident that none of them (other than those already confirmed) are signing up to join the RC Church. They might like his FB page though…
Anyone know anywhere that tries to document attendances at RC churches in any particular countries, or worldwide? The Church this Pope is building will have the spiritual depth of hot yoga but with a smaller congregation.

That does it, if any of you want to be Christfags, go with Orthodoxy. At least they still fight and don't just bend over and present their assholes for fucking.

What the fuck are you doing, retard? Just leave out the "www". How hard is that?

businessinsider.com/pope-francis-warns-europe-people-voted-for-hitler-and-then-he-destroyed-his-people-2017-1

Every single christian is an enemy.

They are basically jews-lite.

That's what the jews have already been doing for the past 2-300 years.

Can't you come up with some new material shlomo?

Protip: use RefControl to stop having to do autistic shit to avoid referrers
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/refcontrol/
Configuration takes half a minute. If you want to post on 8ch, you should allow it in the settings by setting it to sending out a fake referrer.

Reminder that he called people who consume "fake news" "coprophages" (shit eaters) and people who produce it "coprophiles" (shit lovers)

Fix'd.

Or we could simply use the propaganda laws that Obama passed to undo Jewish subversion.

Except they all got shot and are just heebs in robes now.

You say that but you're wrong Christcuck. Catholics DID vote against Hitler and AGAINST the German people by not voting FOR him. That is all that needs to be said.

REMINDER THE POPE IS A LEFTIST CUNT THAT BELIEVES LUGENPRESS LIES AND IS CALLING THE TRUTH SHIT

Ether post full transcript or go away.
Media constantly takes words out of context to make Pope look bad.

#notmypope

Fucking crypto kikes. I wish the order of the assasins would kill him already.

The real pope would have known this

You can't fight communism with communism. Truth is on our side and the truth is that, whether Christian religious beliefs represent the truth or not, western societies did more than fine for nearly 2000 years of it up to the point secularism marginalized from social life and everything went to shit.

Here's a great video about the Weimar Republic.

Also, the Q&A relevant to the Pope's comments on Hitler.
>A. That is what they call populism here. It is an equivocal term, because in Latin America populism has another meaning. In Latin America, it means that the people —for instance, people's movements— are the protagonists. They are self-organized. When I started to hear about populism in Europe I didn't know what to make of it, until I realized that it had different meanings. Crises provoke fear, alarm. In my opinion, the most obvious example of populism in the European sense of the word is Germany in 1933. After [Paul von] Hindenburg, after the crisis of 1930, Germany is broken, it needs to get up, to find its identity, it needs a leader, someone capable of restoring its character, and there is a young man named Adolf Hitler who says: "I can, I can". And Germans vote for Hitler. Hitler didn't steal power, his people voted for him, and then he destroyed his people. That is the risk. In times of crisis we lack judgment, and that is a constant reference for me. Let's look for a savior who gives us back our identity and let us defend ourselves with walls, barbed-wire, whatever, from other people who may rob us of our identity. And that is a very serious thing. That is why I always try to say: talk among yourselves, talk to one another. But the case of Germany in 1933 is typical, a people who were immersed in a crisis, who were searching for their identity until this charismatic leader came and promised to give their identity back, and he gave them a distorted identity, and we all know what happened. Where there is no conversation… Can borders be controlled? Yes, each country has the right to control its borders, who comes in and who goes out, and those countries at risk —from terrorism or such things— have even more of a right to control them, but no country has the right to deprive its citizens of the possibility to talk with their neighbors.

elpais.com/elpais/2017/01/21/inenglish/1485026427_223988.html

Germany's the birthplace of the Lutheran church, it's where Martin Luther was from, and the previous German empire was basically a protestant junker institution.

That assumes that Hitler was the best option. Considering the fact that the DNVP was a thing and in fact was a big reason the NatSocs were even able to win the Reichstag, that is hardly a done deal. And Hitler rewarded that by having von Schleicher assassinated and backstabbed Hindenburg by not calling for elections when he knew the man was downright senile, and instead got him to sign away the last checks to his authority.

Hitler was a fucking dick to the Junkers, the same Junkers that not only laid the political groundwork for Hitler's rise, but also allowed the German military and Prussian doctrines to stay active by treating the army as a state within the state, making sure that by the time Hitler came to power, he didn't inherit a completely useless army. Rather instead he inherited the most competent officer corp in Europe, with a great investment in future technology that only then required the actual production.

Zentrum, in that sense, was similar to the DNVP or more correctly the Conservative Party pre-war, except it defended the cultural rights of southern Germany, which of course included their Catholic heritage. To even suggest that somehow that heritage meant they were less loyal is ridiculous when some of Hitler's most loyal political friends, as well as generals, were Bavarian. Heck, the NatSoc party had it's birth in southern Germany.

I love real catholic doctrine and everything I've read about the early church fathers, but the modern church is almost a complete inversion of that. It's full of heretics, apostates, sodomites, communists, people who are practically agnostics, and supporters of these things.
How do we uncuck Catholicism? Can we restore the church to what it once was?

Hope ISIS takes this heretic out and we can get a real pope.

It shall be done. ISIS WILL KILL THIS FUCKING SLIMEBAG POPE.

Kek confirms, Deus Vult brother.

The Church has to get rid of it's own filth or it will go down the drain for good (and I won't miss it)

So … what you're saying is … … … the backlash from Sweden will be glorious?

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

This image pisses me off so, so much.

Checked for
YOU LYING KIKE-SERVING FUCK

My rage is beyond containment, has burned out the impurities, and is now a white ball of fiery light that could scorch the heavens and the earth.

Always the same Tribe involved

So your telling me the head guy of the religion that covered up the molestation and continued molestation of children thinks someone else is a bad guy?

Catholicism to this day is ok with racemixing tbh and thinks its "universalism," taken to the extreme, like with racemixing, is good. It's degenerate. They're the entire reason South America turned into what it did, because they wanted the natives as converts and decides that the Spanish and Portuguese racemixing with them was super cool.

Martin Luther was a good boy who didn't do nuffin and it's sad that people didn't follow things he wrote to the word, such as his ideas on our crooked nose greatest allies.

wew lad. this is the same award that Churchill, Merkel, Helmut Kohl and the other people following Kalergi's ideas of turning Europe into a mongrel network received.

This is a shitpost

This is an idiot taking obvious bait.

the only true pope, fuck this argentinian faggot and his liberation theology bullshit

#NOTMYPOPE

Christianity = Divide and Conquer white man

The media isn't demanding it anymore so now he can go back to fucking kids like they've done for 1700yrs. The last Pope did everything he could to cover for the gay pedos. This one is smart, he just kisses the Jew's ass

(heiled)

Citation fucking needed.

>"Have you evah seen such a decadent image in your entire life?"

Only every time I type 8ch.net into the address bar. I suppose the interwebs is the new Weimar Republic?

>"See these fellahs? They're ladies.

I was prepared to take her word for it.

This will never happen because all christians are by definition communist race traitor cucks