This is the face of Holla Forums

this is the face of Holla Forums

how does that make you feel?

He needs to start lifting so he can be strong enough to preform the revolution.

Sexually aroused

Muke needs to lift more tbh

there is no left anymore
only tankie retards
I want to kill myself every minute of every hour of every day in my pathetic miserable life.

it's gonna be okay

stfu anarkiddie

This is why anarchist won't achive anything other than looting a small business owner.

Do it Prickly

more than the CPGML do tbh

who dis

muke aka xexizy

Anarkiddies need to stop being salty. We all want the same thing, after all. He does need to start lifting, and so do you if you're a weak faggot.

being pumped is not everything
you should focus on being agile and knowing how to use weapons, too
most of the time that is what saves you not some muscle

Why do faces matter to you so much?

What if that guy is a dear friend, who would pull you out of an inferno before the firemen got there? What if he would literally stake his life to save yours at the drop of a hat while some roided up asshole would just watch?

You can't know someone's character just by looking at them. Maybe knowing someone over the internet is the only place you can really get to know someone.

Aesthetics, I guess. Also people tend to look at someone and see if they're healthy enough. Nice, clean face is a sign on health most of the time.

Low T-cell.

At first I thought the second dude had George Orwell's face pasted on him

No, but you do have to be strong, and a side-effect of that is that you will look strong too. I've never seen strong men look like skinny weak faggots. They may have been thin, but they were clearly strong.

That's part of physical improvement. Knowing how to use weapons is not that hard. I know, I was an infantryman for 14 years.

Muscle is a buffer. You will waste away in a combat zone. If you don't have muscle, you're going to suffer.

fills me with rage everytime

Like if I wasn't busy with music and writing and directing I'd make shitty videos so we'd have a better looking spoeksman.

Get on my level comrades.

Impressive.

Where's the ISIS shirt?

Yep, sounds about right.

Where are the real working class proletarians? Holy shit. I want my Stalin and other hardened working class men not self-hating rich liberal white kid #215240635

Let's make this clear.

If you aren't poor, you don't belong here.

You need to kill yourself or you'll just end up lined up against the wall in the revolution just like every other useful idiot everytime. That means you, Muke. Thanks.

Keeping it hidden until the day I can celebrate destruction of YPG forces in Syria.

1.) Most of the leading communists in 21st century came form upper or middle-classes.
2.)Race is irrelevant, I don`t really see why you must hate cumskins so much

He looks so faggy on that picture.

stfu tankiddie

how much meth do we think Zizek has done in his life

I think all Žižek does is analyze movies, ramble and do coke. He is living the meme life.

god if only I could stand coke any longer, I too could be a weird as fuck doctorate philosopher

What's coke like? Why can't you do it anymore?

there must be someone that looks better than muke on Holla Forums

Muke is Cute

Colour me surprised…

wew

You do realize this is Holla Forums for leftists, right? We also use the word nigger.

lol stop being such a faggot, faggot

Rich kid in favor of gommunism…

I fulfil my fantasies by posting pictures of others online and asking tepid yet provocative questions

Richard?

>Where are the real working class proletarians?
In China, by the standards of Marx's time. We've moved beyond that, however.

Who the fuck keeps making shitty threads about me?

Also this is a shit picture of me and like I said in the last thread made about it that is not my fucking house and I'm not that fucking rich

Look! He posted it again!

learn liberals, anarchkiddies and trotskiddies, this is how a real marxist-leninist looks like

I think this thread is an bully.
No rulers
No gods
No bully
Left unite.