African migrant drowns in Venice Grand Canal as onlookers film him, laugh and make racist comments

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/african-migrant-drowns-venice-grand-9694743

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgrP0iZJejM
youtube.com/watch?v=kVO1jt0buy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see niggers still can't swim.

now that's funny

BONER

WEW

Why the fuck can't they anyway?

because you die in African water.

lol

Something something heavier bones
Something something water in Africa is deadly as fuck
Something something niggers are dumb

WRONG. THEY PHYSICALLY CAN NOT SWIM. THE BEST THEY CAN DO IS FIGHT SINKING FOR A WHILE.

lol

Go with dumb.

They don't learm swimming because its a white activity

swimming is racist

Well I think I agree this time. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to try and cross a large body of water with no floaters or nothing without the ability to swim.

I laughed really hard at the video, so I forgive you.

Kill yourself you waste of carbon.

Doesn't stop us Aussies from swimming and we arguably have the most dangerous waters on earth.

"It is believed that he wanted to commit suicide" because he didn't grab the life rings thrown at him. That's how they excuse the nigger being too stupid to grab a life ring. Kek

Now my effort was for nothing.

Hi mirror jounofag. All the rest of you need to webm before you post shit. If you are able to play that vid, something is wrong with your browser securtiy.

Denser bones.
Becouse all the nogs with lighter bones that tried to swim got eaten by the nasties in the water.
That's why Olympic swimming is a white man's sport.

is water the black man's kryptonite?

No, that's job applications

Best timeline, bless you Poseidon

yes

The video in OP has no audio. By the way, where are the racist comments? I don't hear any (I'm Italian). Only a man calls him "Africa" but that's an italian way of calling someone you don't know by using his place of origin. Mybe a bit patronizing but not racist. Unless reminding niggers that they come from Africa is racist.

A video with audio: youtu.be/jgrP0iZJejM

This. I thought my phone was messed up or something. No audio.

That man is very Italian

I never tire of posting this.

by passer-by they mean white person but they don't want to say that do they

As if Trumps daily executive orders couldn't brighten my day any more.

Thank for this, OP

Stop spewing retarded myths.
One of the reasons is that niggers lack finer motoric coordination to swim, they are literally too retarded, and are afraid of water. They are very supersitious

So underwhelming

W…wait, but why are they so good at dancing then?

I'll gladly be clumsy and high IQ instead of a retard that's good at dancing.

If they are smart then they would not have swim ahead.

He did die but apparently it was because he wanted to commit suicide….

Probably thought evil whitey was trying to necklace him when they threw the racist liferings.

Remember to praise Poseidon/Neptune for every drowned invader. We did before for sinking invading boats, and hopefully we get it more often.
Praise POSIEDON
He's not Kek, but every bit of help we can get before they all have to be removed matters

How vibrant.

I'm sure Venice - aka Dead Nigger Storage - smells lovely this time of year.
As opposed to the Summer time.

When it smells like Hot Dead Nigger instead of Cold Dead Nigger.

yeah that's right they invented ballets and waltzes remember

I don't think he know a thing about the life rings.

because there's a beat to control them and they don't have to contend with not breathing water?

Evolutionary behavioral selection.

In case anyone is interested, from an italian witness: "The dude initially made "mockeries", he went up and down for a bit, like he wanted to "try" the water. At first people told heim to come back, because it was dangerous but he relentlessly went to the center of the canal. Whe the boat came closer, they threw the life belts but he didn't want to grab any object. When he was at about haf a meter from the boat, they gave him ropes he voluntarily didn't grab! The boat even opened the sideboardand three people reached to grab him; in the same moment police forces were arriving but the dude,seeing all this, let himself go down. A policeman undressed in 15 seconds to go in the water, but the man wasn't visible anymore in the water (the water in the canal is very muddy, the body was found 1 hour later)

even more so

we should name him
Muddy Waters

VIDEO WITH SOUND

youtube.com/watch?v=kVO1jt0buy8

italy will be great again!

I suspect he may have been infected with a previously unknown species of 'Horsehair Worm'.
I always wondered why they did not use human hosts as we have large tasty brains. Well I guess they may have been infecting Africans for centuries but due to no one really caring we've never noticed. We have footage of an African purposely drowning himself and shunning help.

The parasite theory is one thing but the documented fact that blacks are very very poor swimmers yet are unable to make rational decisions to stay out of water is a cruel quirk of nature.

Please help us get a message to get Merkel and help move African immigrants to areas with no large bodies of water like rivers, pools, lakes and the sea. Somewhere like parts of Africa. We could then just send them food and medical aid instead of moving them out of their natural environment over to Europe where they clearly suffer and might die.

#MakeAfricaGreatAgain

#IsWaterRacist?

#SayNoToBlacksInPubilcPools

#Armbands4AllBlacks

increased muscle density and lack of lung capacity means a majority of niggers don't float while a minority of whites don't float. Furthermore, flailing is an excellent way to sink, and niggers are terrified of sinking, which makes them flail, etc.
Both are major impediments in situations like this.

go back to reddit faggot

Niggers can swim? How did this happen?

I read somewhere that it takes 90 in IQ to swim, is this true?

Thank you based Poseidon

Why is it so hard to watch a video on these news websites?

Ha, a chance to post the first meme I ever made many years ago.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

They dont dance, they just bob around. You would too if you spent 9 months straight dodging a coathanger.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

So basically the nigger chose to chimp out in a canal, disrupted water traffic, endangered misguided humans who attempted to rescue it and finally polluted the water with its carcass.

They need to simply stop fishing them out of the water when they cross the Med.

suicide?

You guys have snails that can kill people, so I can believe that claim.

he's saying "save yourself, whore!"

Oi, stop sending us your sharks over here while I'm having a surf, cunts.

Having no ground predators and barely any poison shit has spoiled you too much, I hope Australia starts sending its crocodiles as well.

A big human turd in shitted Venice canal.

Thank you based poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon.

This is what happens when you push too far. The white man is finally losing his empathy. You just witnessed white people laughing at someone drowning. These shitskins are fucked.

When Australia sends its animals, they're not sending their best.

I can't speak pasta but I'm pretty sure "punta salvagente" means "pick up the float"

I'm sure many of you have seen the videos in Germany of Africans boasting about how they own all the women in Europe because

and bragging about how they get free money and free living places and free cars from the government while Europeans have to get jobs and work if they want anything. The same Africans who control a lot of the drug trade because it doesn't require them to be somewhere during the day, unlike an actual job. The same Africans who form mobs of 50-100 black people and then zerg rush random whites just because it's fun for them to terrorize people. The same Africans we're supposed to feel sorry for.

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for these wastes of oxygen. Their bad behavior is inviting the kind of mockery that was on this video. Europeans are so sick of their shit that they think it's funny now when the blacks die. I know I do. And I wouldn't feel that way if they hadn't antagonized so many of us.

ayyy

Our crocs also kill our sharks

there was some euro cuck activist who wanted to give thanks to the african drug dealers, its surreal how mental some of them are over there.

Perhaps margaret sanger had it wrong. It seems community pools would have been far more effective than abortion clinics at ridding the world of niggers.

lol, Italians

It might have created water-resistant niggers by natural selection, like taking antibiotics carelessly leads to superbacteria.

Most humans are taught to swim by their fathers.

Guess which race has the lowest percentage of fathers growing up?

When someone cant swim and they're drowning they'll pull you under trying to save themselves in their panic, not that any of them would want to save some nigger ruining their country anyway.

Water is racist.
Need to teach these nigs to always have a string of empty, 40 oz. sealed Colt 45 bottles tied around their neck with clothesline.

I was watching some of the American pool life saving videos and nearly every time some kid is drowning its a nigger.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

The reason they capsized their boat is that some countries have laws requiring people to help sinking vessels, giving them refugee status. Obviously they were mistaken about the cameraman's port of origin.

Thank you based Poseidon

lots of poos have been drowning lately, they go out on the river in overcrowded boats.

Cx

sage.
WHO GIVES A FUCK

KILL ALL NIGGERS.

I do, I like watching niggers die.
Sage canceled

Only a kike like you wouldn't find the entertainment value in this

sage
WHO GIVES A FUCK

kek

sage

sage niggers who cares sage

omg a fucking worthless nigger died.
sage

Thank you based Poseidon

this. even if it wasnt a nigger, you need training to save a grown man from drowning without it being a disaster. it involves forcefully grabbing them from behind so they cant flail around too much and back stroking with your free arm and legs.
how can niggers not even swim a few feet to safety? this moron would drown in a kiddie pool.

(((e46b1b)))

fuck off its a fun thread

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

"""Dancing""" by dancing he of course meant making a fool out of yourself by mimicking an angry ape and thrusting your hips

watching niggers die is entertainment dood. you have to go back..

>>>/oven/

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

my god man learn to swim

Obvious answer is because whitey be oppressing dem. Same answer we get for the IQ difference.

I mean dense as in body density. My body itself is too dense and i have high bone density.

Damn man…why cant gnomes be paladins?

I'd prefer to Hail Njord tbh

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

The only surprising part is that nobody seems to have seen it coming.

Where's the fuckin sound?

God fucking damn it, my Northern brethren might shit on us all the time but they've got the bantz to back it up

He said "Butta il salvagente" meaning "(You) throw the float"

Countersage. Reported. Filtered.
>>>Holla Forums

I remember this video, the niglet has it alright until it suddenly forgets how to swim, they aren't just living the moment, they're erasing skills from their brain as they do so

This. If he didn't want to die, why'd he jump in the big body of water that he knew he couldn't swim in?

Because the internet is absolutely shit these days, and every site likes to use 5 stat trackers, various scripts for their CDNs and then another 10-20 social media plugins.

Thank you based Poseidon

How the fuck do you even know how high your bone density is? This fascinates me. Did someone chip of part of your bone and compare it to others chipped of bones? :-)

Does this prove black people can't swim or that Europeans are the children Alantean merpeople?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

*Atlantean

Why do niggers always want a kike to come along with them on long canoe rides? Because jews never tip.

These are true. There was no evolutionary pressure for them to swim. They have denser bones and a narrower torso/hips with straighter legs. This makes them excellent sprinters, but shit swimmers. Whites and Asians have lighter bones and legs that taper in towards the feet slightly, like an aquatic mammals tale.

Yeah but you guys are white, even if you are degenerate criminal stock.
A white country founded as a penal colony grows into a first world nation within 150 years, and the fucking "natives" couldn't get their shit together in what is it supposed to be, 30,000?

I remember the media did this big presentation after a nigger drowned in Mauthe Lake. It came off as if the media was portraying the body of water of continuously pushing the boy away from the shore. It used to be a great field trip for the kids but now it doesn't happen anymore.

The pool is closed.
It seems.

If you play with fire you're going to get burned. If you break the rules to go swimming in a commercial waterway and then refuse help you're going to drown. I am gravely disturbed that a major news site, even if it is supposed to be a lower tier clickbait site, would host this story. It is a bad reflection on the public at large if we are operating on the idea that this website is seeking to maximize profits by meeting demand in the best way possible (i assume it is). What is supposed to be the story here? Am I supposed to be shocked that there are young Italian men (who have seen their culture crumble to dust in the period of about 15 years) who might not be tearing their clothes off to jump in and save this person just in case the boat 10 feet away is not able to do it first? Is any other outcome supposed to be desirable? 3 inner tubes are thrown within feet of this person who is doing fine floating up until that point and who has voluntarily entered the waterway.

No. The purpose of this story is for people who live safe sheltered lives separate from any exposure to poor minorities to watch it and feel good about themselves ("those monsters! how could they laugh?"). These are people whose choice to be "socially progressive" stems entirely from a pragmatic sense of of enhancing their otherwise insufficient individual security by competing in a social heirarchy. Of course, it's the socially acceptable opinion, and when you have no exposure to the reality of the matter you have nothing at stake other than your intellectual honesty to make it worth questioning in any way.

To any person with a brain this is just a dumb nigger who cant swim and is causing a public disturbance (not newsworthy). The nearest people generously attempt to extend their assistance. The completely healthy reaction of these uninvolved parties (who are not even socially implicated to help given the multitude of closer people) is due to the fact that you would have to be suicidal to drown in this case. They can't have known he was going to actually drown because it's completely illogical.

Why not both?

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

They are good at a new invented dance called hip hop, which is not based on precision and beauty but on speed and degenerate sex moves.

Real dance is done by whites

Thank you based Poseidon

Because God hates them and wanted them all to die in the Great Flood.

A few survived though, and that was enough for them to over-breed and fuck up everything all over again. With the help of Jews.

Another great flood - or something like it - is on the way, I feel.

Thank You Great Poseidon

This

Can someone who speaks spaghetti translate please

Now THIS is how you stop people from fucking your daughter.

Saved

I don't disagree that you have dangerous waters, but you don't have Hippos. They match you on poisonous snakes and crocodiles for the most part too
The parasites are the main killer here that gives niggerland victory for dangerous waters after hippos.
bilharzia
Dracunculus Medinensis: The Guinea Worm

they say "Africa!" and "You must go back home!" then they say to throw him a lifesaver and that he's a piece of shit and an idiot (for not helping him).

Oh lawdy. Did the story have a happy ending, like the rapefugee raft one? I ain't clicking shit.

Thank you Based Poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon

But muh normies would never do that!

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

everytime…

Asians and central americans don't seem to have problems swimming.

so proud to be italian right now

This article is confusing.

Thank you based Neptune.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Venice has waves for walls: it was built in the middle of the sea, to defend against barbarian and moor invasion. Those countermeasure still work: so in a sense, this gambian is really the latest casualty in the crusades.

Capped. Also, this is evidently a suicide, so why report it as anything but?

Could have been the one nog smart enough to wear a life vest.

what are hippos, crocs, predators, parasites, what is evolution

Same here, even when I had a higher bf then others, I swam only slightly better than niggers. People in my family seem to not break bones very easy so may be local adaptation

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

I did when my family visited Venice when I was like 12…. I didn't know where the poop went until after I swam in it. And some middle aged fat guy was yelling at me in Pasta the whole time. I did shower less than 5 minutes later thought

(checked)
None too bad funny man.

Thank you based Poseidon

It is too much like… bathing.

Thank you based Poseidon

The revenge of Habbo Hotel:

POOL'S OPEN, NIGGERS

I PISS ON HIS GRAVE

That's so fucking crazy. It is almost unconceivable to me how anyone could drown so easily. And they drowned en masse holy shit. So many dead niggers when salvation was literally feet away.
Natural selection at its finest. Make sure you teach your kids how to swim, folks.

Check em

He didn't swim so good! Who wants to try next?

So underrated it hurts. Fucking kek.

I think it's mostly because of humans having a very robust blood-brain barrier.

This reminds me of that incident a few months (weeks?) back where some niggers capsized their own boat and drowned right in front of the fishing vessel.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Does niggerland have box jellyfish or the deadly Irukandji jellyfish which is only 2.5cm long and 100x more potent then a Cobra?.

Its almost impossible to swim in North QLD and the NT due to how deadly the waters are.

The niggers sunk the boat on purpose by the way.