Another piece of lost Holla Forums media has been discovered...

Another piece of lost Holla Forums media has been discovered. This is the original pitch pilot for what we know as the Nickelodeon show Kappa Mikey. A few things to note is that this pilot was made with the idea that the show was going to air on MTV before they had to jump ship to Nick and some of the audio is a bit off because of the use of temporary voices and music.

I kinda like pilot Mikey and Gonard than the show version. Gonard as a dad who is too old for this shit seems better than the momma's boy idiot we got in the series.

I always complained about how cheap the art style looked before, but man am I glad they didn't use this one. Somehow, they managed to make it look worse than the real show.

Comedy gold. I always had a soft spot for Kappa Mikey. So much potential, the pilot is marginally better.
Imagine if they actually meshed anime style with something western looking like grinning potato.

I like the designs of the pilot.

This is actually funny, unlike the actual series…
Also dat "Ryoko and Ryo-ohki wannabes"

Whoever made this has great taste.

Couldn't they've gotten a better studio to animate?

fucking gold

someone post it as a .webm… just in case

Kappa Mikey was shit.

reminder that the full series is available for download in the share Holla Forums sticky as i made & seed the torrent myself

you can tell that even though the animation was pilot-ish, the sense of humor that made kappa mikey be a niche instead of just shit like MYLIFEME is right there.

that was the point, it was parodying anime, which is shit. which made it good.

Calling anime shit is a meme.

but its still true. anime is shit where all men are mangina beta cuckolds that somehow still get the girl.

they're a product of jewish market research and social engineering, designed to nuke birthrates of any population exposed to it for long periods of time.

Your ignorant assumption comes from the fact that you have no knowledge of anime, only the western interpretation of it. Jews have no power in Japan.

isn't that a pretty big assumption of you? you know, if you're going to call out people for a thing you shouldn't do the same thing, on the very same post.

im not saying you shouldn't eat shit, im saying you should at least have the gut to acknowledge that you're consuming feces and calling them "good" simple because they come from that magic perfect country where you wish you had been born into.

kappa mikey is passable because its a parody and it has a refined-enough sense of humor, it knows, albeit partially, what its mocking, and does it so well.

You have proven time and time again whenever we have this argument that you have no knowledge of anime, so no it isn't an assumption. Kappa Mikey is a failure when it comes to being parody as it is superficial in it's views. It shows no knowledge of all the technicality, deep thought, heart, effort, bureaucracy, etc that goes into making anime and the creator has no comprehension of even the most popular of animes.

im sorry, but im not your "anime argument" rival, i'm stating facts and you're making more assumptions because you cannot admit you're addicted to that shit.

its like a junkie defending their stupid pot.

Once again you try to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about, even though you have admitted it before. Comparing anime to pot only proves your ignorance.

go jerk off to bodypillows you moron, anime is literally worse than furry and drugs combined.

So you have no argument then.

kill yourself

Don't bother user its the same faggot that bitches about this shit every thread. Just report and ignore

Or maybe it's just a culture different than yours, and that's a major implication since you sound so autistic that you probably can't even get out of your own cognitive bubble.
It's funny because it's different, not because is bad.

Drugs are bad. Kill yourself.

What is this image supposed to convey?

What quality user?

Why am I not surprised?

A sperg obsessed with shitting on anime at even the slightest provocation.
I mean, read this thread, he came out of left field just to throw a bitchfit.

Basically.

No webm yet?

being so butthurt you have to create an imaginary boogeyman? what are you? anita sarkeesian?

thats okay, i love japanese culture in particular, but anime is still gutter trash made solely to lower the birthrates of those afflicted by it.

you don't like kappa mikey because it makes fun of YOU, thats all there is to it, and thats why its a good show.

Actually, it would mean that Anime is so good that people rather it over real life or even sex. That have a lot to do with how tight and strict Japanese culture is as well. Anime is also heavily inspired in the "best parts" of their culture.
It have been a long ride, the japs are just going off first, and that's cool, that's the natural conclusion of all species, specially intelligent ones.

yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

go along now, your bodypillow is waiting for you.

You have no evidence of this.

I hate it because it has knows nothing of what it's talking about and because it's shit.

user quit biting on the bait.

so butthurt he can't even type properly, go cry on your anime body pillow

yeah, see, animefaggots aren't really the standard when it comes to success with females, compare anime consumers to book consumers and music consumers, hell, even TV consumers. thats all the evidence you need.

anime is designed to make you a beta mangina cuckold, and lo and behold, you are. killing yourself is the fastest way to save yourself from the pain.

Are you capable of typing anything that isn't bait?
I mean really, we were having a good thread about a cartoon show and then you have to derail it with your bait. Do you not have anything better to do with your life than fish for (you)s on Holla Forums? *You're one to talk, as before anime was the mark of a virgin it was COMIC BOOKS that was the forever alone fanbase.**

Fuck, could've sworn I closed the spoiler.
inb4 dildo uses that as an excuse to call me a buttflustered weeb.