Where were you when the patriarchy was completely BTFO'd?

Where were you when the patriarchy was completely BTFO'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=zwT6DZCQi9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds about right.

This makes me want to slaughter all the women
Maybe islam isnt all that bad with the oppression and stoning of women after all

stop acting like a nutumblrina

hooktube.com/watch?v=zwT6DZCQi9k

imagine getting mad at this.

women give jews a run for their money in the most eternally butthurted stakes.

And you're a male getting mad that someone was made about a shitty music video

Everyone gets butthurted even you.

Men aren't mad about this. Slightly aroused and amused, but not mad. This is why women will never understand gender differences. Is there any man who watches this video and doesn't at least get a chubby? Let me guess, these women are going to "objectify" me by sucking my cock? Oh no, I feel so exploited!

No I mean you're mad that women are mad

I'm not mad. I fapped after I watched this. If those women want to teach me a lesson, they need to sit on my face. That'll show me!

So man up all the boys whining about misandry. i have no prob dating feminist women . the video i think is great . strong men have no issue with good quality women with some strength . get over the upset its a damn video nothing more . plus the girls are hot

fapping to sluts being used up in 4k at 60 frames

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you 4chan guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

I must say i'm impressed.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

The thing is, they shouldn't do that. They have their own ways, they should act like women, not trying to imitate men. If women were just men without a penis, there would be no women.

Nice try, Ahmed.

Very nice

Who says women are never on time?

And its from 2013

Haha

Should I believe it? Is this the new tactic? They think people will just be okay with it if they give a disclaimer that they arent in cahoots with the kikes even though they put out the same kind of content the fucking kikes would anyway.

Where is the patriarchy being BTFO here?

right analysis
wrong mentality.

Women actually want someone to rein them in. They know they are out of control, which is why they are always testing people, their hoping to provoke that feeling in someone. Sadly the instinct to do so is being suppressed in young men these days so women aren't getting what they really want, so they act even more outrageous. Girl who grows up without a father never gets to learn her place. And a boy who grows up without a dad never knows what it means to be that guy.

The more feminism makes joke videos about castration, the more men will see islam as not that bad.

Except women have always been trash and only in current years have they been let to get away with so much shit.

This lyric is funny, unless you are a beta women in clubs will actively turn around and encourage this behaviour

I'm convinced feminism is just a way to bully "loser" men into submitting or manning up because none of the same rules apply if you are attractive and masculine. The most honest line here was 'if you want a landing strip, better get ripped', they are openly stating you can demand more of women if you are hot.

Which part of *castrated* was encouraging ?
This reminds me of those war stories how russians torture a german or polish woman by cutting off her tits and then her vagina.
Certainly if male rappers, even niggers went ahead to talk about cutting off tits and vaginas it would be socially unnacceptable even for niggers. But somehow castrating men flies easily ?

aww did that hurt your fee fees?
haha it's so funny to see you big stronk men getting your fragile male ego so disturbed by a joke lol

this is the same ole thing as always. you put crap out there to let it seep into the minds of the masses. Some will bite, some will shun it but it doesnt matter cuz you've upped degeneracy as a whole. The only way to fight it is to build people up from their core to value something.

my loli vidya pal mentioned in passing she has a shit emoji drinking cup. let that sink in.

Yeah, wow, I consider myself btfo alright.

…do they even know wtf the word bigot means?!

You're the one being laughed at here.

lol yeah right

reddit? m8 that's Tumblr, it's worse.