Scenes in film that fathers/brothers have to explain to mothers/sisters

Scenes in film that fathers/brothers have to explain to mothers/sisters

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaifox.com/gallery/45725/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all of them

So in the book Aragorn murdered the wounded Boromir, right?

That's how GRRM the hack would write it and it would be another empty and nihilistic scene for edgy millennials forgotten in a month rather than a powerful scene remembered for decades by patricians.

But there is no scene in the book. It just states Aragorn found the body, which only means the hobbits were told he found the body, because none of them was there to act as direct author eye witness. Considering Aragorn was a shrewd politican who had spent a normal human life time preparing for taking the throne of Gondor, finishing off Boromir doesn't seem far fetched.

nice one

If its not in the book, its open to interpretation, and its difficult to determine the intent of the author at this point, but Tolkien wasn't a dummy, it might have been intentional.

Did you read different book/see a different film or something?

It would be tremendously out of character for Aragorn to murder Boromir. The safe money is the large number of Orcs did it.

The intent might have been the idea of legends and stories. We like the idea of Boromir redeeming himself at the end and going down fighting to save man's last hope in the Hobbits and the Ring but he could have just as easily took several arrows to the chest without even drawing his sword.

Then how did the many uruk-hai around him die?

This is too true tbh.

Boromir was dying from his wounds when Aragorn found him - for that to make sense, there either was no attack (in which case Aragorn could have killed him at any point), or he wasn't as badly wounded.

How does it feel to be a pleb to miss Tolkien's carefully crafted narrative that emulates medieval romances in both form and in-setting function?

I forgot how it was portrayed in the book, clearly. Boromir's fight isn't depicted in the books, though, is it? That's interesting. Maybe Tolkien wanted Boromir's send off and redemption to be purely in his final moments, after the battle.

Fag, go huff GRRM's farts.

You're confusing me with someone else. GRRM a shit.

This is quite possibly the dumbest meme because you actually believe this shit.

t. I've watched lotr with my mother and she obviously gets upset when boromir dies and is visibly upset during this scene.

What?

Seriously, why not take the ring from Frodo and use it? Sounds like a better plan than having him simply walk into Mordor. It only worked because the author used haxxxx.

it's just bitter autists who think women can't have thoughts or feelings or something, who knows?

t. Incel

Some things women just don't get, if you'd ever been with some you'd know that.

Yep people like have only ever watched movies with dumb women

Someone please explain this to me like I'm high on estrogen.

Aragorn cared about helping Boromir, Legolas cared about helping kill the the orcs, he and gimli continued to just fight them where they were and advanced only after killing them all, when Aragorn was running and gunning it

"Aragorn go!"
-Legolas

Really makes you think.

Yea, this part shows what I was trying to describe better.
Legolas does say, "The horn of Gondor" in a concerned manner but it seems yes Aragorn is the one who rushes to his aid.

What's the deal with Aragorn's ancestry anyways? Isn't he somewhat related to the elves, which explains his age? Or is he just a supersayain man who the elves therefore liked and he lived among them.

Also honestly, I always though Orlando Bloom did a really good job as Legolas.

He was perfectly fine with the direction of the movies, I think I also just can't see him in anything with dark hair for some reason because of this role.

Because history was full of examples of people trying to do EXACTLY THAT. Literally the first person to wield the ring that wasn't Sauron was a man of Gondor, corrupted, and killed in a twist of fate by the ring. Elrond and Galadrial, both very powerful elves in their own right, both recognized exactly how dangerous that sentiment is, an both refused multiple opportunities to possess the ring.

The only way to win was to recruit a species that does not care for politics. Hobbits only care about the small things in life, and are much harder for the ring to influence as such. The more political you are, the more the ring will corrupt you, because that is (((Sauron's))) strength.

Your next line is "muh eagles"

Your mom gets upset because Boromir makes her cooch wet. That's literally the only reason for it

No she gets upset because the character is likable all around and a good guy

In the book maybe. In the movie Boromir is scum since the moment we first see him.

Confirmed brainlet

She read the books when they originally came out. Boromir was not scum, he was clearly multi-layered. Watching the extended shows more of this.

She is upset, or appears to be, because it is expected of her. She's just mimicking emotions. She doesn't feel them. Women can't.

this is the most Reddit thing I've read all day, and I'm an active Reddit user

uhh what?

What a brainlet

actually, I'm a lot more feminine that my sister. Sis joined a football club while I stayed and home playing with her old barbie dolls. Nowadays I'm a NEET with no hobbies but I'm still very thin and feminine, long hair pale skin. Sis is the one who takes me out and protects me.

Show your NEET sissy tits or gtfo.

Is this the origin story of a cuck?

link to the doujin that you stole this from

Probably this one.
hentaifox.com/gallery/45725/

Women will never understand this scene.

Yes. He is a Dunedain, which are the descendants of Elrond's brother Elros.

Elrond's brother had a lot of manchildren and they had great genetics?

bump