Milo Y. is coming to speak at my university tomorrow. Trips decide what I do

Milo Y. is coming to speak at my university tomorrow. Trips decide what I do.

Also, university email warned of "possibility of protesters" on site and advised us to "not engage them on our way to the event".

For quads I'll punch an antifa on camera.

Short out the lights. See if you can’t get him shocked through his microphone.

Punch out milo.

Seduce Milo then smother him with a pillow.

Suck his dick

Call him a black cock sucking faggot jew

Try hit him using a taser gun

Bring a Nazi frog Poster

Stop posting

He's a faggot, but he's our faggot. Anybody who can make leftists rage as much as him is alright in my book.

Don't go full 14/88 too quickly, try to bait out something about the Jewish question. Perhaps you could ask about Jewish media and banking control and how one can remain philosemetic with the knowlwdge of its existance.

Checked. Yes Milo is useful but he's definately not our guy. Just a faggy stepping stone to a greater redpill.

OH AND PLEASE PUBLICLY DISPLAY PENCE NICKNAMES ON HUGE POSTERS

While Milo is himself degenerate, he does stand for free expression and the leftists hate him for it, often inciting violence against those attending his events. Between the two, Milo is certainly the lesser of the evils.

WTF is this shit. Milo's a degenerate attention whore kike. Trigger him with Pepe

GLOBAL REPORT FOR TRS.

YOU, TOO, FUCKFACE.

I have a Rhodesian flag and an S.S. shirt complete with totenkopf.

ROLLING

(heil)
Looks like kek wants him left alone this time, but hes going in the bog eventually

The comma means you need to fuck yourself.
Who gives a shit?
Reported.

This is a million times worse than TRS. This is worse than fucking Spencer.

Ok maybe not the SS shirt, but bring the flag. Where'd you get the shirt?

Milo is the 1% of topics I disagree with Holla Forums on. He is an amazing speaker and has actually converted SJW's back to normal people. I will never stop defending him here, I do not care how many niggers hes sucked off hes still a positive influence on society.

Ask him why hes so awesome OP.

well he shouldnt be.
in public opinion your right, but if you dont realize that he is quite literally a coal burner faggot jew then you havent been paying attention.
It doesnt matter how hilarious it is to watch him trigger goymmies, he deserves rope

Made it custom via Allied Shirts

dedicate your life 200% to making things better for your race.

Wrong
Wrong.
He even openly stated he didn't want Trump to win the election. He is a fucking leech. He, Cernovitch and Vox Day travel as a group, leeching money and vitality from grassroots movements to bulwark their credibility. He did it to gamergate, he did it to brexit, he did it to Trump, and now it seems like he's about to do it to Pizzagate. You are a faggot and a fool for trusting him.

He punches to the right. He's a traitor. And a faggot. And a kike.

Milo should literally be in the oven. At least Spencer and TRS are racial and advocate white interests. Milo's just some faggot on the anti-SJW bandwagon. Fuck him sooo much.

You better deliver whatever it is you do, op. Maybe get a friend to record.

Absolutely not. SJW are attacked by moderates and cuckservatives. It shouldn't be the priority of Holla Forums! That is why Milo is not meant to be liked here. He's a Jew that desires to hide the Jewish conspiracy, and therefore a problem.

forgot my sage

this

fuck off back to cuckchan.

finish him

Bog him

Are you reatrded? He likes Pepe.

cuck

I hate to say this but Milo does a better job at debating and triggering lefties than Richard Spencer. Sad!

Counterpoint: he'll be a university of New Mexico. No bogs in that region. Maybe abandon him in the desert?

Show proof and I will stop defending him.

I found Holla Forums before 4chan. What is your excuse now?

I have seen people here defending jews who hate jews. Milo has been amazing at reversing the SJW indoctrination process and you would know this if you actually listened to him speak instead of defaulting to "nigger dick sucking jew". What Trump is doing to the proxy jew army (ISIS) Milo is doing to the jew propaganda.

He has thousands of videos and speeches, show me one example of him being against what "we" stand for.

Milo also gets more hate on Holla Forums than Hillary Clinton which makes me suspicious that the hate for him is actually real.

Bring a sign similar to first pic coupled with relevant STD statistics like the boxed part of second pic (the rest is highly recommended but not required). For bonus points try to get him to publicly state his opinion on the matter.