What the fuck is wrong with CN's Scheduling department?

What the fuck is wrong with CN's Scheduling department?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.co.uk/mobile/channellisting.asp?ch=116#256842771
tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendungen/?page=1&order=time&date=2017-07-29&cat[]=SP&cat[]=SE&cat[]=RE&cat[]=U&cat[]=KIN&cat[]=SPO&time=day&channel=C-NET
gatotv.com/canal/cartoon_network
programme-tv.net/programme/chaine/programme-cartoon-network-41.html
cn.sug.rocks/2017-07-31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is why you don't wish upon a monkey's paw.

Who the hell asked for this?

Everyone back in 2010 asking a real ending and the faggots making petitions when the original TTG shorts were made back in the DC nation block.

But Megamind is a decent flick.

but it's the best thing they have right now

Still better than nicucklodeon.

Got the pic?

At least they're self-aware about it.

Why the fuck is Holla Forums suddenly behind on everything? We already knew CN was lying about TTG's ratings in a money laundering scheme, and they've started giving the real ratings now as a slap on the wrist. That's why this week's schedule is a hassle, they need to catch back up to their bracket

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Not really.

Never forget
Make the effort to never forget such things, user.

WB only produces TTG and a few miniseries, plus some DTVs.
They really do nothing.

Tucker, Dini and Timm need to be forced into a room to get something good going on the DC front again to reinvigorate the studio.

Why is CN not AS all the time yet?

this is real?

Children, adults don't really watch the stuff AS shows and even now they wouldn't because of the internet.

This.

No, really, Why would CN have this obsession with TTG?. They have multiple cheap series in their pocket, so it shouldnt be because the cost/margin profit. Why the hell would be this happening? I really demand an answer.

(checked)
Because it's run by a woman.

Miss me yet, Holla Forums?

No, Stuart. We still hate you.

On the plus side OK GO will most likely fail and get cancelled because of CN's stupid schedule.

So at least there is SOME good that will come out of this.

I'm really OK with that.

They can still cancel it by saying it doesn't have the same views as TTGO.

At least she's easy on the eyes.

So why the fuck does this show air so much? It defies all logic and explanation. This is the definition of "all your eggs in one basket". Nobody seems to know why CN is making such a retarded move, unless they're trying their hardest to smother out everything else. Do they owe the creators a personal debt? What's going on? Somebody has to have leaked info about this somewhere.

Perhaps its internal sabotage from another company? LIke for example, the case of Nokia.

They air it 24/7 because they know that TV is a dying medium and everybody either streams or torrents shit.

probably this. they know that they'll most likely be out of business in 10 years when streaming completely replaces TV, so they're trying to squeeze all the shekels they can out of their TV infrastructure before that happens.

(OP)

Just stop watching your stupid american CN channels. Go watch any of the non-americans CN channels they are much more varied and you can even change them to the original dub.

See

Britain: tvguide.co.uk/mobile/channellisting.asp?ch=116#256842771

Germany: tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendungen/?page=1&order=time&date=2017-07-29&cat[]=SP&cat[]=SE&cat[]=RE&cat[]=U&cat[]=KIN&cat[]=SPO&time=day&channel=C-NET

Latin American: gatotv.com/canal/cartoon_network

France: programme-tv.net/programme/chaine/programme-cartoon-network-41.html

Huh Summer user you do know that's an impossibility considering basic cable packages don't allow a lot of cross nation broadcasting, even if they did CN still wouldn't be available due to broadcasting rights of certain shows tied to their region where the deal was made. Also we have the internet.

This shit was happening under Snyder as well.

CN now runs on Miller Time

Was it? I don't remember.

uhhh, no

"This video contains content from Turner (Cartoonnetwork), who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Can you drop a webm?

Who said about paying? Get a satellite dish and a hacked satellite receiver and you can get every channel far from you for free.

Also who still actually sits down to actually tune into an actual channel anymore other than fattie housewives ?

Except those fatty housewives are all into Netflix.

Webm for /int/ fags?

They know.

I just got to that part in the video and as much as I dislike what Steven Universe represents, and as much as I know that the show is objectively bad on numerous technical and ideological levels… the faggot ain't wrong. Nothing that Cartoon Network has aired in the past decade is nearly as developed and story-driven, and full of worldbuilding and music and art as Steven Universe is… and that's fucking heartbreaking. The best thing Cartoon Network has going for it (if you ignore the Samurai Jack finale mini-series) is a fucking awful show that is effectively cancer incarnate and everything else they have is worse.

This kind of makes me want a Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go crossover.

Fuck me, these hipsters are oven ready, aren't they?
Where I were lad, Cartoon Network always showed a grab-bag of random cartoons dating back to the twenties or thirties in some cases. The 60's action shows like Space Ghost and Condorman were awesome too, until hipster cunts decided to fuck with them and make it into a "lol ironic" chat show.

I can do the same with the internet without commercials.

I nver saw it in that way, is really fucking sad that the current good show in CN is still by his own merits shit.

How do we get him back, Holla Forums?

user, he's a major broadcasting president now. Why would he go back to a single channel?

For what?

An italian network IIRC.

It hurts when your favorite ones grow up.

Jesus Christ, just one more month of you faggots.

Didn't they air the same episode of TTG for 10 hours straight once?

I've told this story a few times on here but it's like my siblings go into a trace state whenever TTG is on, they claim it's their favorite show and talk about how funny it is, but they never react or move when it comes on. It creeps me out to no end when it happens They react and laugh at every other show but never to TTG Is there something wrong with them?

cn.sug.rocks/2017-07-31
Can confirm this is real. Can also point out the faggot at fault for this.

This is Vishnu Athreya. This Pajeet used to run Cartoon Network's Asia schedule, and he pulled this exact same shit (except instead of TTG, he used Oggy and the Cockroaches).

But that show is mildly descent.

But does it really deserve levels of spam?

Can someone explain how and why spics have more respect and appreciation to the old shows than here?

First the real Coca-Cola and now This? I need to start brushing up on my Espanol.

It was, shame its really under looked.

Poor internet connection and the people they hire actually care, they can't afford cal arts bitches or people like them so they get people that usually know their shit and are fans. Money user, Money.

What went wrong?

they let SJW crap on the air

No, they let a retard and a woman in.

As much as I like acting like a summerfag, none of this is as bad as when Synder and CN Real were around. Those were dark times, the problem now is no creative control and corporate meddling.

At least there's no animushit.

I think it's pretty obvious this is gonna happen, think about it, they keep releasing new episodes of their shows on their app, they constantly keep promoting the app on social media and there have been rumors of CN making Boomerang into a full fledged streaming service for classic cartoons like Netflix and Hulu.

And when you really think about it this makes a lot of sense business wise because again, who actually watches TV in this day and age? Everybody watches shit on their computers, phones or tablets and even the select few that do watch TV DVR shit to skip past the ads.

I think it's pretty obvious this is gonna happen, think about it, they keep releasing new episodes of their shows on their app, they constantly keep promoting the app on social media and there have been rumors of CN making Boomerang into a full fledged streaming service for classic cartoons like Netflix and Hulu.

And when you really think about it this makes a lot of sense business wise because again, who actually watches TV in this day and age? Everybody watches shit on their computers, phones or tablets and even the select few that do watch TV DVR shit to skip past the ads.

Hey Holla Forums

Hey Reddit

Families mostly, theres a reason you can't buy individual channels.