What the fuck is wrong with CN's Scheduling department?

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

All urls found in this thread:

tvguide.co.uk/mobile/channellisting.asp?ch=116#256842771
tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendungen/?page=1&order=time&date=2017-07-29&cat[]=SP&cat[]=SE&cat[]=RE&cat[]=U&cat[]=KIN&cat[]=SPO&time=day&channel=C-NET
gatotv.com/canal/cartoon_network
programme-tv.net/programme/chaine/programme-cartoon-network-41.html
cn.sug.rocks/2017-07-31
awn.com/news/iron-giant-marathon-cartoon-network

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

This is why you don't wish upon a monkey's paw.

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

Who the hell asked for this?

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

Everyone back in 2010 asking a real ending and the faggots making petitions when the original TTG shorts were made back in the DC nation block.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

But Megamind is a decent flick.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Sonic Boom was last aired on CN back in fucking December
but it's the best thing they have right now

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

Still better than nicucklodeon.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Got the pic?

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

At least they're self-aware about it.

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Why the fuck is Holla Forums suddenly behind on everything? We already knew CN was lying about TTG's ratings in a money laundering scheme, and they've started giving the real ratings now as a slap on the wrist. That's why this week's schedule is a hassle, they need to catch back up to their bracket

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Your new favorite show
Because we literally don't play anything else on this channel anymore

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Got the pic?
Not really.

after pic doesn't even have half the effort of the before pic

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Never forget
Make the effort to never forget such things, user.

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

WB only produces TTG and a few miniseries, plus some DTVs.
They really do nothing.

Tucker, Dini and Timm need to be forced into a room to get something good going on the DC front again to reinvigorate the studio.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Why is CN not AS all the time yet?

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

this is real?

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Children, adults don't really watch the stuff AS shows and even now they wouldn't because of the internet.

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

This.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

No, really, Why would CN have this obsession with TTG?. They have multiple cheap series in their pocket, so it shouldnt be because the cost/margin profit. Why the hell would be this happening? I really demand an answer.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

(checked)
Why the hell would be this happening? I really demand an answer.
Because it's run by a woman.

Jace Thompson
Jace Thompson

Miss me yet, Holla Forums?

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

No, Stuart. We still hate you.

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

On the plus side OK GO will most likely fail and get cancelled because of CN's stupid schedule.

So at least there is SOME good that will come out of this.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

On the plus side OK GO will most likely fail and get cancelled because of CN's stupid schedule.
I'm really OK with that.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

They can still cancel it by saying it doesn't have the same views as TTGO.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

At least she's easy on the eyes.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

So why the fuck does this show air so much? It defies all logic and explanation. This is the definition of "all your eggs in one basket". Nobody seems to know why CN is making such a retarded move, unless they're trying their hardest to smother out everything else. Do they owe the creators a personal debt? What's going on? Somebody has to have leaked info about this somewhere.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Perhaps its internal sabotage from another company? LIke for example, the case of Nokia.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

They air it 24/7 because they know that TV is a dying medium and everybody either streams or torrents shit.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

probably this. they know that they'll most likely be out of business in 10 years when streaming completely replaces TV, so they're trying to squeeze all the shekels they can out of their TV infrastructure before that happens.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

(OP)

Just stop watching your stupid american CN channels. Go watch any of the non-americans CN channels they are much more varied and you can even change them to the original dub.

See

Britain: tvguide.co.uk/mobile/channellisting.asp?ch=116#256842771

Germany: tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendungen/?page=1&order=time&date=2017-07-29&cat[]=SP&cat[]=SE&cat[]=RE&cat[]=U&cat[]=KIN&cat[]=SPO&time=day&channel=C-NET

Latin American: gatotv.com/canal/cartoon_network

France: programme-tv.net/programme/chaine/programme-cartoon-network-41.html

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

Just stop watching your stupid american CN channels.
Huh Summer user you do know that's an impossibility considering basic cable packages don't allow a lot of cross nation broadcasting, even if they did CN still wouldn't be available due to broadcasting rights of certain shows tied to their region where the deal was made. Also we have the internet.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

This shit was happening under Snyder as well.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

CN now runs on Miller Time

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Was it? I don't remember.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Thinks Steven Universe is a solid show

uhhh, no

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

"This video contains content from Turner (Cartoonnetwork), who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Can you drop a webm?

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

considering basic cable packages don't allow a lot of cross nation broadcasting

Who said about paying? Get a satellite dish and a hacked satellite receiver and you can get every channel far from you for free.

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

Also who still actually sits down to actually tune into an actual channel anymore other than fattie housewives ?

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Except those fatty housewives are all into Netflix.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Webm for /int/ fags?

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

This is one of Warner's Official Comic Con bags

They know.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

I just got to that part in the video and as much as I dislike what Steven Universe represents, and as much as I know that the show is objectively bad on numerous technical and ideological levels… the faggot ain't wrong. Nothing that Cartoon Network has aired in the past decade is nearly as developed and story-driven, and full of worldbuilding and music and art as Steven Universe is… and that's fucking heartbreaking. The best thing Cartoon Network has going for it (if you ignore the Samurai Jack finale mini-series) is a fucking awful show that is effectively cancer incarnate and everything else they have is worse.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

This kind of makes me want a Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go crossover.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

Fuck me, these hipsters are oven ready, aren't they?
Where I were lad, Cartoon Network always showed a grab-bag of random cartoons dating back to the twenties or thirties in some cases. The 60's action shows like Space Ghost and Condorman were awesome too, until hipster cunts decided to fuck with them and make it into a "lol ironic" chat show.

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Get a satellite dish and a hacked satellite receiver and you can get every channel far from you for free.
I can do the same with the internet without commercials.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

I nver saw it in that way, is really fucking sad that the current good show in CN is still by his own merits shit.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

How do we get him back, Holla Forums?

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

user, he's a major broadcasting president now. Why would he go back to a single channel?

Evan Carter
Evan Carter

he's a major broadcasting president now
For what?

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

An italian network IIRC.

It hurts when your favorite ones grow up.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Jesus Christ, just one more month of you faggots.

Daniel King
Daniel King

Didn't they air the same episode of TTG for 10 hours straight once?

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

I've told this story a few times on here but it's like my siblings go into a trace state whenever TTG is on, they claim it's their favorite show and talk about how funny it is, but they never react or move when it comes on. It creeps me out to no end when it happens They react and laugh at every other show but never to TTG Is there something wrong with them?

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

cn.sug.rocks/2017-07-31
Can confirm this is real. Can also point out the faggot at fault for this.

This is Vishnu Athreya. This Pajeet used to run Cartoon Network's Asia schedule, and he pulled this exact same shit (except instead of TTG, he used Oggy and the Cockroaches).

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Oggy and the Cockroaches
But that show is mildly descent.

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

But does it really deserve levels of spam?

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Latin American
They're still airing TAWOG, 2015 Transformers, JLA and Sonic Boom
They also have a 2 hour block called Cartoon Pop where they air pre-2008 shows, such as Dexter's Lab, Courage, KND, Flapjack, Megas XLR and many others

Can someone explain how and why spics have more respect and appreciation to the old shows than here?

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

First the real Coca-Cola and now This? I need to start brushing up on my Espanol.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

It was, shame its really under looked.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Poor internet connection and the people they hire actually care, they can't afford cal arts bitches or people like them so they get people that usually know their shit and are fans. Money user, Money.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

What went wrong?

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

they let SJW crap on the air

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

No, they let a retard and a woman in.

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

As much as I like acting like a summerfag, none of this is as bad as when Synder and CN Real were around. Those were dark times, the problem now is no creative control and corporate meddling.

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

<entire days of TTG
none of this is as bad as when Synder and CN Real were around
<this is a serious comment on this board
Snyder and CN Real were bad but even when CN Real was being tested it still had variety in the form of legacy shows that were still good and hadn't been taken off the air. Nowadays kids don't even get that breath of fresh air. Snyder at his worst was not this purposefully negligent and that's not approval of him either. This is clearly another step down the downward spiral of the channel.

Furthermore, even good shows can get tiring if left on the air this much. I remember even when Cartoon Network was at its height when they thought repeating the same episode of a series for every day at the same hour of the week before switching the episode to a different one was a good idea when it was only just annoying. Once Monday rolled around and you saw the new episode you had to wait until the following Monday to see a new one if you happened to be watching TV that day. I still think of the day they aired Iron Giant for 24 hours straight as one of the most annoying days to be watching that channel. Cartoon Network did this as a favor to Brad Bird and to stick it to WB after WB screwed him and the movie over on the zero marketing. But no matter how good that movie was, watching it on repeat gets old fast. The only people Cartoon Network was sticking it to kids who were inside that day for the summer for more than a few hours.

awn.com/news/iron-giant-marathon-cartoon-network [https://archive.is/abWxI]
Beginning at 7 pm on Tuesday, July 2, 2002 and continuing until 7 pm on Wednesday, July 3, CN will be dedicated exclusively to airing THE IRON GIANT, so there will be plenty of opportunity to catch up with Hogarth Hughes and the misunderstood alien robot that crashes into his life.
Tuesday, July 2, 2002

Can you imagine how excruciating this is for kids staying inside while it's hot out, on top of it being one of the most retarded shows ever invented? This is objectively a downgrade and a new low. I would hate to be growing up in this day and age if I was stuck with what's on TV.

Jason King
Jason King

At least there's no animushit.

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

summerfag

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

I think it's pretty obvious this is gonna happen, think about it, they keep releasing new episodes of their shows on their app, they constantly keep promoting the app on social media and there have been rumors of CN making Boomerang into a full fledged streaming service for classic cartoons like Netflix and Hulu.

And when you really think about it this makes a lot of sense business wise because again, who actually watches TV in this day and age? Everybody watches shit on their computers, phones or tablets and even the select few that do watch TV DVR shit to skip past the ads.

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

I think it's pretty obvious this is gonna happen, think about it, they keep releasing new episodes of their shows on their app, they constantly keep promoting the app on social media and there have been rumors of CN making Boomerang into a full fledged streaming service for classic cartoons like Netflix and Hulu.

And when you really think about it this makes a lot of sense business wise because again, who actually watches TV in this day and age? Everybody watches shit on their computers, phones or tablets and even the select few that do watch TV DVR shit to skip past the ads.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

Hey /tv/

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Hey Reddit

Liam Price
Liam Price

Families mostly, theres a reason you can't buy individual channels.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit