Rosenstein is Who Will Lead The Investigation Against Clinton

Why does it always comes down the Jews?

m.jpost.com/American-Politics/Report-Trump-picks-US-attorney-Rod-Rosenstein-for-No-2-Justice-job-478388#article=6017RDFCRDdGNUQwMDEzRDQyRjM1QzJDQzMxQzQ0NTExN0I=

Some Jews are redpilled OP

Yeah redpilled. Rosenstein is on the Board of Directors of the Maryland State’s Attorneys’ Association and of the Maryland chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is the Core City U.S. Attorney for the Mid-Atlantic Region of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force and serves on the Washington/Baltimore High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Executive Board. He also is a member of the Baltimore City Criminal Justice Coordinating Council.

It's not a question of whether or not he's redpilled. It's about whether or not he is committed to making sure Clinton eats shit.

I'm kinda pissed about this.
You all seem to forget the good ol passage.. With jews you…?

give me a fucking break.
More likely hes just a jew who has some sort of beef against Clinton. you have seen how they fight among themselves. that's where my money is.

cruise?

First reply, every time

A KIKE IS A KIKE EVEN ON A SPIKE

lol no

Yeah, cause that's not corrupt as fuck.

Fuck kikes.

booze?

oh shit nigger was there some drug running that we didn't know about in addition to the clinton foundation scam?

ruse?

what if that spike is on a dyke holding back the 4th riech, while trump speaks into a mic.

Stick with the fact that he's a kike, your points about Maryland and Baltimore are borderline retarded. Many of the most redpilled people come from hellholes.

Proof that he's jewish?

I've become good at telling and he doesn't look jewish to me. The only features that might be jewish are his receding hairline and small-ish head. I'd say both of those are a stretch. "Rosen-" means roses, rather humble - atypical for a Jewish last name. In Sweden many, many steins and bergs are not Jewish, but the prefix is not flashy.

So few that it's not even a point worth making. And even many "redpilled" ones are only playing nice for their own gain.

Maryland is green nigger central. It's the most bluepilled state in the country.

Good post btw - eyes should be kept on this guy, regardless

I know what the point is. You're Project Alamo driftwood trying to shill this kike. Fuck off.

Actually, no, I pointed out he's a kike and that's the reason you should be against him in my very first line you gigantic fucking retard. The reality of the situation is you can't read, you made a stupid post, and now you're trying scream shill to cover up for your retardation. Nice sage, by the way.

The clintons entered the big leagues by flying cocaine into arkansas while Bill was governor, there are a lot of testimonials and interviews about this

With Jews, Clinton will lose! :^)

Not that "report" shit again. Stop making a thread every time the lugenpresse makes shit up.

Lots are.
But there are no GOOD Jews.
That's the important thing to remember.

nigger what are you doing