What would you consider to be "your show" and what's an interesting fact about it

We all have shows we like or enjoy. But we all have that 1 show that was "ours". We felt ownership and a connection with that show.

For me Buffy was my childhood show. I watched it religiously and even bought the movie version just because I liked the show.

And one interesting fact about the show is the attempted Buffy rape scene was based off of one of the female writers own experience, and used it as a catharsis type of event

Miami Vice or Get Smart

Miami Vice was a giant advertising campaign for Ferrari along with Magnum P.I., but ironically both had modified Corvettes as the actual cars

Get Smart was an adult contemporary show but overseas it was a kid's show due to its not-so-subtle messages like nothing bad happens to good willing people at the end, hard working attitude is better than knowledge as one can be learned later on and always turn the lights on

miami vice movie sucked sooo hard

What movie? you mean the pilot you shitlord?

It's really popular in the Balkan area.

It's Sesir Profesora Koste Vujica any good?

I don't know, I haven't watched it. First time I hear of it.

is this some star trek word?

It's a Warhammer villain.

I don't have a show I watch kino

Probably The Prisoner (1967)

The episodes were not aired in order of production and there are several disputed watching orders for the show.

I watched a lot of buffy recently out of a nostalgia kick and it was good fun until the 4th season.

4th season is when Joss Whedon started moving on to other projects, also the Angel spinoff (which i feel is the better overall show but Buffy is still my show)

Around season 4 or 5 is when Marti Noxon took over the day to day of the show and yeah she kinda…messed things up.

the buffy musical was good though

That would explain why the episode is shit.

ah fuck I didn't get to the musical episode thanks for reminding me

you skipped the best episode of the series? o_O

Didn't skip it, just stopped before I got to it

What was the episode with Dracula? That's when I thought the show started really going to shit.

It's Dracula, so it's a silly and more on the nose comedy type episode I'm thinking. But then I think at the end it gets serious and there's all this shit about the chosen one or something. I don't really remember except that I thought "Wow this is retarded."

Babylon 5 for me. As a kid, I thought Londo was funny and Kosh was awesome. When I saw them again, years later, in my 20's, I've realized how great the story was, how much depth the characters had and appreciated the graphics that looked like the videogames we used to play, like Haegemonia.

It had very nice sets, good costumes, ace actors and characters whom you could wholeheartedly care about. Some episodes were bad, but that happens in every show.

Season 5 premiere. Yeah that was the first full season where Marti Noxon took control and really tried to implement girl power

Also the reason they did that episode was Rudolf Martin who played dracula in that episode worked with Sarah Michelle Gellar on a soap opera. He was sort of promoting his new movie Dark Prince: The True Story of Dracula which looked at the real things that happened in his life rather than the myth. Pretty good tv movie

Miami Vice.
Dick Wolf ruined it.

Nothing. I don't fucking watch talmudvision because I'm not a fucking child.