How many new jobs are needed, and how many bad workers need to leave the workplace?

Labor participation rates are not great.

Some new jobs are needed for the USA, and Softbank said that Trump inspired it to create 50,000 jobs.

archive.is/ciVNM

Ideally, we might want women to leave the workforce and devote themselves to hearth and home. However, many women might be unwilling to give up their careers. This implies that the new jobs to be created might need to be jobs that women are unwilling to take, e.g. fracking technician.

Personally, I prefer solar and wind. But I don't think Trump is going to push solar very hard. Maybe Elon Musk can pull a solar-powered Energizer Bunny out of his hat.

Unfortunately, I think Trump is going to push for highly polluting energy jobs, e.g. fracking and coal.

archive.is/AG341

Aside from fracking jobs, there is a need for additional border patrol cops. (Each border patrol cop who actually DOES his job will not create a job, but will expel an illegal worker from a job that an American can do.) I don't know that additional warfighters are needed, but I suspect that Trump would like to hire a bunch of new warfighters.

Any new manufacturing jobs would be the best possible way for the USA to create new jobs. At present, I don't see that happening, but Trump has only been in office for a few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EIxes
archive.is/8LHOK
archive.is/AVdzC
wikihow.com/Test-Silver
archive.is/2ekZ9#selection-639.33-651.423
archive.is/bsiRV#selection-593.1-609.116
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most Jewish thing to have happened to our conception of employment is the idea that it's quantity we're after, rather than quality. Why would it matter to us that niggers get easy jobs or are allowed to coast in harder jobs where, in a truly meritocratic society, they would be fired and replaced in less than ten minutes? And why does it matter that women fluff up our employment numbers when they would obviously serve society in a much more meaningful and impactful manner by staying home, raising children, and/or managing their husbands' estates, to include running family businesses online.

Our economic performance metrics revolve entirely around how many people are considered to have the status of having a job. That's it. That's all there is to it, just the "status of having a job". Our government literally only cares that people simply "have jobs", even if they're shit jobs or jobs they're way underqualified for. Notice how the economists never seem to lament that part-time or contracting jobs are replacing full-time jobs; they always paper it over by gloating how our absolute job count is going up. They never seem to lament that so many people are so fucking stupid and incompetent at their jobs. Worse, they cheer H1B Visa jobs and outsourcing work to poojeets and mexicans.

I almost said that even Trump wouldn't be able to fix this mindset, but then I realized: actually, he could. Executive order to ban women and non-whites from working. Non-whites will self-deport or riot. Trump would just have the rioters killed. Liberal women will just protest by screaming NOOOOOOOOOO on the street like at the inauguration, but right-wing women would just do what beautiful, smart women would do: stay home, launch home businesses and educate and take care of the children at the same time. Hmm… but what about the cuck numales? We don't exactly want them to have jobs, because that would empower them.

40+ year low.

Try, tens of millions.

Yes, it's very unfortunate for us that your bitch ass tried to use his, dude weed brain.

I'll give you a moment to reread that.

At present you're very, very stoned.

Because manufacturing jobs create support jobs.

Ten factory workers create twenty jobs for various support occupations, including supply chain techs, grocers to sell groceries to the factory workers, security guards to patrol the factory at night, etc.

Manufacturing jobs create non-manufacturing jobs.

The digits of double-ought demand a meatier post.

We are heading into a new depression. It is not coming. It is already here but we are only in the beginning so it may not be easy for many people to see just yet. Once it is easy to see it will be too late for any meaningful actions to mitigate the effects. Just as you must prepare for a tornado ahead of time, you must prepare for economic conditions early.
We have 20 trillion in debt, over 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities and over a quadrillion in derivatives held by the banks. Our GDP is only about 17 trillion a year and world GDP is only about 60 trillion. It does not take a math wiz to realize that even if we are not paying any interest at all on this massive debt, there is no way to ever pay it all back short of some type of default.
That is what depressions do. They wipe out all of the misallocation of resources and bad debt and provide a reset for the economy. These resets can be relatively easy or they can be very destructive depending on the amount of misallocation that is present in the system. The amount of debt, brought on by decades of unrestricted credit creation, is the largest in history. That means we are in for a very bad ride in the near future.
Much of the money that people think they have is really only made up of digits in some computer somewhere. The banking industry has already taken this money for its own use. To eliminate the need to ever give it back to the rightful owners they must destroy these digits. That is what the new bail-ins are all about. They can at some point just wipe all of those digits out of existence and say tough luck suckers.
The depression of the 1930’s was a deflationary one in nature. People lost their jobs, prices fell and cash was king. People holding bonds did very well. In an inflationary depression, prices rise, people will get paid in increasingly worthless paper and bonds will collapse. Banks will enact bail-ins to stay solvent and people will go broke while holding piles of cash.
In the end the inflationary depression will end with the currency collapsing and people losing everything they have that is not fully owned. Eventually we will see deflation as prices fall due to the destruction of the monetary system. At this point most people will be financially devastated. Those that make it to this point with their wealth in tact will be the new wealthy class.

The whole of the production and distribution system depends on 30 day credit. When the credit system ceases to function, goods will stop being produced and transported. This will lead to high prices and few goods to buy. So even if you have a bag full of money you may not be able to buy what you want at some point.

archive.is/EIxes

The best manufacturing companies and their employees did not go away; they thrive to this day. Sure, there are less of them now, but automation is progress. The days of one human standing at one machine cranking its handles are long gone. Here at NFTRH we like to deal in a little thing called reality; and that my friends is the reality. These “factories” that Trump hearkens back to are long gone. If we bring more factories back to these shores they will be increasingly manned by ever-more humanoid robots, not the guy who lost his assembly or machinist job 20 years ago. Even foreign factories that are supposedly stealing American jobs are being converted, systematically, to more automated processes (including Robots).

Federal Reserve policies that over the decades have been designed to benefit financiers, bankers and all manner of financial products salespersons.
The mechanism used is called inflation. This inflation has benefited asset owners (condo towers among them) and disenfranchised workers (even as they rightly transitioned along with the natural progression from a handle-cranking to an automated economy). In the above-linked article written in 2004 (while I was still working my then-main gig) I noted how the deflationary pressures in the macro economy actually aided the manufacturing sector in becoming much more progressive and frankly, a better environment to work in.
Trump says “protection will lead to great prosperity”. But where does he stand on the Federal Reserve, which has printed Trump’s way to prosperity (along with many others)? The Fed has eroded the ability of the average person to keep up with systematic inflation while enhancing the ever-growing financial aspects of the economy. That is what inflation is folks, a re-distributor of wealth from the productive economy to the investment classes.

archive.is/8LHOK

Because no one wants to work anymore or sees little reason to.

How do you change that? No idea, but I expect shit to hit the fan in the next decade.

Return control of the currency to the people. Done.

(checked)

Exactly as I see it. At this point "hard" assets which are fully owned are really the only way to weather what is coming. The derivatives failure is what I'm expecting to pop and what I expect them to blame on Trump and force him to a single termI pray I'm wrong the slog we are in currently with unemployment may "improve" but if the inflationary depression comes like you (and your excellent article) predicts- it will be Zimbabwe but on a World Wide scale.

I wonder what (((they))) may have as a solution to that little problem. Pic related (and check the date on the coin from the magazine published in 1988)

The only way out of it (and I don't even know if this is theoretically possible- not an economist) could be to create an alternate currency (I know I know, meh gold standard) and have a completely separate economic system (isolationist may-haps). That way when the old system crashed, the new system is in place and somewhat stable (probably buyoed).

I dunno though. 2018 is awfully close though.

1 quadrillion = $1,000,000,000,000,000 to put that in perspective in seconds that nearly 32 million years.

Silver coins?

Gold coins?

Bitcoins?

think harder maybe

I think jews would have a hard time controlling silver coins.

Whites - and yellows - are smart enough to learn the difference between fake silver and real silver.

How would jews control silver coins?

by controlling ALL THE FUCKING BANKS and ALL THE FUCKING MONEY.

Seriously?

The national debt demands it, the Fed is raising rates this year, and when they do close to 40% of the Federal Budget is just gone, straight to interest payments, which ties into the whole issue of bonds

That's not even talking about all the other economic problems we have with student loans, tech, massive oversupply of labor

I think you miss the point. All of the "money" in the banks becomes worthless. All of (((their))) savings becomes worthless. When the bank forecloses on everything really what do they own? Absolutely nothing. This is the kind of thing that destroys entire sectors of wealth, and societies. Be their Semites at the helm of the banks or Romans watering down the gold. Whatever currency there would be, it would be either gold, silver, or probably bartering with bullets for awhile.

You know there was some dude that had a terrible economic situation that he tackled and had near universal employment. Hmmm.

It will end up being earmarked (Social Benefits) and interest on the debt. When the interest on the debt starts cutting into gibs- then you'll see some serious shit.

i think youre missing the point…

By ALREADY having all the money, they ALREADY bought anything and everything.

The sack of silver coins in your drawer is funny because who do you think choose what your coins are Worth?

The people with ALREADY the most silver…
Which are who?
oh snap

Nice dubs.

But I think you're wrong about silver.

Silver coins don't require a bank. Precious metal doesn't require a counterparty. (You do need a silver expert who can tell real silver from fake silver.)

Numerous Americans have advocated silver precisely because they argue that Jews don't control it.

Not this year, but soon, very soon

Relevant:
Puzder's views of the fast-food economy are more nuanced than one might expect from reading his Wall Street Journal editorials alone, and they're worth hearing. We've broken them up by theme, beginning with the issue that got the conversation going.
Technology and automation: No, Puzder doesn't intend to "take humans out of the fast food equation," as Fortune had it. His remark about machines being so pliable was part of a longer exchange about the upsides and downsides of automation, the second part of which didn't get reported.
So he followed up with an op-ed in the Journal last week putting it on the record: "Customer service is still very important and, for now, having access to a person is important to assure smooth experiences for everyone. Increased automation also makes it more difficult to build a company culture. There are maintenance costs, and the business has to hire IT professionals to service the technology. The technology can malfunction, spoiling a patron’s visit."
"I never even mentioned robots," he told me, a bit chagrined.

archive.is/AVdzC

have they argued that on the talmudvision?

also

come on

Actually all in the comfort of your own home.
wikihow.com/Test-Silver

(dubs)
Silver is much more fungible than a car, cow or house user. But your point- and your dubs- are well taken.

that guy is going places.

Well played user.

Still, guess who controls EVERYTHING?
The ones with ALL THE MONIES.

I rest my case.

Nothing will really get better until there's a massive market correction to clear out the bad debt. And healthcare costs will consume the entire federal budget in less than 10 years, so that has to end too. So in other words, things won't significantly improve until there is some serious pain.

check'em and weep
peace

Cities, states, and the USA all have different kinds of bad debt.

It would be interesting to see whether they all go into panic mode at the same time.

Big Pharma has already had a shot across its bow from Emperor Trump.

Shortly after an interview with the Washington Post in which Trump criticized the industry, Big Pharma lost almost $25 billion in the span of twenty minutes. Should Trump continue that trend, it is very possible that the empire could crumble. Considering how obvious it is that Trump hates Big Pharma, that could happen sooner rather than later.
At a press conference, President-elect Trump stated, “Our drug industry has been disastrous. They’re leaving left and right. They supply our drugs but they don’t make them here, to a large extent. And the other thing we have to do is create new bidding procedures for the drug industry, because they’re getting away with murder. Pharma has a lot of lobbies, a lot of lobbyists, a lot of power.” Trump went on to explain that “there’s very little bidding on drugs. We’re the largest buyer of drugs in the world, and yet we don’t bid properly. We’re going to start bidding. We’re going to save billions of dollars over a period of time.”
For those who have already convinced themselves that Donald Trump is a complete bust that will destroy the United States as we know it, take a look at how he could potentially destroy Big Pharma’s stranglehold and reconsider your position. He has his flaws, certainly, but there is no denying the fact that he has been the only politician in his position to have the bravery to take on the pharmaceutical industry head-on.

archive.is/2ekZ9#selection-639.33-651.423

That, ladies and gentlemen, is what reddit spacing looks like. Here's how an actual imageboard user would format it:

40+ year low.

Try, tens of millions.

Yes, it's very unfortunate for us that your bitch ass tried to use his, dude weed brain.

I'll give you a moment to reread that.

At present you're very, very stoned.

So we can see, 21e303 is a redditor.

shiggy

Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about Jeffersonian agrarianism?

Because you need distributed power systems to make Jeffersonian agrarianism compatible with electricity.

Off by two. The trips were denied. Who would listen to an user without triples?

Build a wall and enforce tariffs.

The U.S. will never go back on a gold standard. The notion that a U.S. Dollar backed by gold would solve our financial problems is pure folly. Why? Because, if the U.S. Empire didn't abandon the gold standard in 1971, it would have collapsed decades ago.
Unfortunately, some of the top experts in the precious metals community continue to suggest that revaluing gold much higher, to say…. $15,000-$50,000 an ounce, would bring confidence back into the Dollar. Not only will this not happen, it wouldn't save the Dollar even if it did.
Why? Well, that is the $10.5 trillion question, isn't it? I provided that exact $10.5 trillion figure for good reason… which I will get to shortly, but the innate value of the U.S. Dollar died decades ago and will never come back. Basically, it is a DEAD MAN WALKING.
However, the market hasn't figured that out yet, but it will. It is just a matter of time, and time is running out.

archive.is/bsiRV#selection-593.1-609.116

You forgot to point out that he used two ">>" for a quote as well. The entire post is filled red flags.