Just to be clear, finding Anthropomorphic Females attractive and just that is...

David Foster
David Foster

Just to be clear, finding Anthropomorphic Females attractive and just that is okay, right Holla Forums?

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

I imagine most people would be lying if they said they didn't find at least one Holla Forums related anthro character somewhat attractive.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Kill yourself /tv/ and your shitty thread.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

he says posting a webm of nigs

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

being this obvious

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

No

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

/tv/index.html

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

reddit and memey

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS am i right? XDDD CUCK CUCK hahaha. fuck off.

post some leggy lamb

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

bumping furfaggotry
Also your consensus crack is shit. "reddit and memey" is low tier. You can't just put reddit and meme in the title of a show and expect everyone around you to start hating on it.

Luke James
Luke James

sage negated

Carter Young
Carter Young

Best I can figure, the slight attraction to furries and anthropomorphic characters that people sometimes get can be attributed to the eyes and the body language.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Nothing wrong with speciesmixing

David Campbell
David Campbell

Animals IRL suddenly become anthropomorphic? What effect would it have on society?

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

thats probably a better question for /tg/

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Mass extinction because we wouldnt have enough food and computers for all.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Eddie Redmayne pls go.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

As long as you don't want to be a furry yourself. Also, since they are cross species, there shouldn't be pregnancy involved.
The lipstick marks
My god. Shame the art is putrid, but that detail alone made me pretty horny.

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

Yes but insecure people will lie to make 2005 something awful think they're cool.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Well thread is in Auto-Sage. Fuck this shitty place and fuck the shit eating trolls who ruined the thread. This place is no different than 4chan, it is shit. Just with less traffic and as such less reason to even check it out, as if this place can afford to Auto-Sage threads given how dead it is already at the default.

James Sanders
James Sanders

I think that it isn't so bad to have an attraction to anthropomorphic characters, as long as they're of age.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

They'd rather be king of the cinder.

But to be fair, they didn't know that cartoon anthros would be discussed on a cartoon board. I mean it's just such a foreign concept.

Joseph Collins
Joseph Collins

4cuck likes your dumb furry shit

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Furries will still be degenerates

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit