Is having black skin the he only thing that a black actor brings to the table? Also, who is Sisko?

Is having black skin the he only thing that a black actor brings to the table? Also, who is Sisko?

Sisko is an internalized cumskin

Wasn't original trek the first to get the ball rolling with the first interracial kiss on air? Why are they acting like this is some new breakthrough?

DS9 btfo yet again.

It's their only marketing tool. Having an actual good product is secondary to marketing a fake controversy.

I know Voyager fans are fucking retards, but I didn't think the episodes were that complex that they required multiple viewings to understand.

Do niggers even watch sci fi?

In this case definitely. She is bland in the trailers, and has a shitty voice. Everyone else overshadows her (especially the chink captain, that fucking white male, and the alien). It's the same situation as in Rogue One, where the stronk womyn protagonist was the blandest character.

From this post forward, the thread will be dedicated to determining who is objectively the best Star Trek captain.
My vote goes to Picard.

Black Weebs love Gundam but thats about it.

The best captain is Edward Jellico. There is no question about that.

These days, yes. I wonder what it feels like to know that you literally only get work because you're a token.

considering how he didn't court martial wesley for the shit he pulled on dorvan-v, no. that little faggot could have restarted an intergalactic war and all he got was pat on the head and a "oh well okay have fun with your alien buddy". fuck picard.

Fuck off kinsey

Who the fuck even watches voyager?

Make me.

mirror universe swolecard

It's hilarious how despite claiming to be ZE MOST PROGRESSIVE all star treks are actually incredibly racist.
Not is the tumblr sense of course, but rather in the way that all alien races are absurdly one-note and uniform.
Almost all Klingons are mindlessly warlike. Even the ones who were entirely raised by humans, based on human values, still feel the drives of their ancestry and feel obligated to respect it. Star trek is almost entirely about nature over nurture.

Is having cum skin the he only thing that a cum skin actor brings to the table?

it makes sense for earth, though. human nature is essentially cooperative, not competitive, and the federation has made peace & prosperity on earth through co-op communism. it's what would really happen. sci-fi writers have been going on about these topics since at least the 60s.

No, the vast majority are also talented.

OMGROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOoo0 DRUMPF BTFO IT NEVER GETS OLD

Did they just try to memory hole that entire Star Trek series about a nigger and his son, both best friends with jews? That one with a couple of episodes about muh oppreshun even though it's supposed to be set in a post-racial future and it makes no sense. It even had sympathetic nazis and was redpilled about the holohoax.

you're clearly the authority on what black weebs love

FUCKING TOLD.

so has anyone tweeted this to sisko yet? i wanna see his reaction.

Not only was Sisko a thing, but depending on how you define "leads", Worf and Geordie would also count. At a stretch you could add Uhura, but let's be honest, she didn't do shit really.

Uhura was oil driller bait.

worf and la forge were both side characters the only leads in ST:G were picard and data - followed by riker and troi & Bev.

Geordie had a ton of episodes dedicated to him though, I'm pretty sure only Picard and Data had more. He may not have been a lead, but he was close.

denzel isn't even that good of an actor