Vice compiles a list of "phrases and memes white supremacists share with one another"

vice.com/en_us/article/get-to-know-the-memes-of-the-alt-right-and-never-miss-a-dog-whistle-again?utm_source=vicefbus

archive.is/vMsl5

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinCaffier/status/792597172084539392
antichat.com/
archive.is/N4LZi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm behind on the times I guess

They are really trying hard to meme him as our "leader"

DEUS VULT FELLOW UNCUCKED FROGPOSTER, EAT ANY MAC TONIGHT? SHADILAY AND KILL NIGGERS!

What the fuck?

Almost everyone user running to his defense after he got punched didn't help any

There you go…

I guess anything is an upgrade from the gay kike they originally called "our leader".

Sounds about right. Personally, I'm waiting for Jonestien's alt-right guide book and lexicon. Comes free with any filter purchase over 1776.99 dollars.

Imagine going to a top university for journalism and being reduce to this blog tier bullshit.

It amazes me how we operate in the open yet our enemies still know so little about us.

Memes are pretty popular, that's quite a claim to make.

A research group should be aware of how the crusades was nothing compared to Islamic invasion.

Top wew

Is this the same Vice News that always shows up on my HBO now front-page when I try to watch The Sopranos? What a bunch of cucks.

Ehh I remember most anons calling him a faggot and saying that Kek had him punched for calling Pepe a mere symbol.

It was a forced meme on cuckchan awhile ago. It was retarded from the beginning and never actually caught on. There was a lot of evidence it was started and pushed by outside sources as well.

Funny I never heard this faggot's name mentioned one time during the lead up to the election when (((they))) were pushing the greasy fucking Greek Milo down our throats and shitting up the catalog. Seems like a perfect new faggot for a movement of autistic faggots.

Holy fucking projection batman.

Some of them might know everything about us, but they need someone to crucify for our thought crimes… coming after us has proven itself to be about as fruitful as punching the sea to stop the tide…

Honestly i'm not sure if this article is meant to be subversive or it's just plain old retarded.

I'm not sure it was actually from cuckchan. Kosher versions of it (not mentioning jews, only niggers) were being pushed on sites like chimpout too my jew-loving nigger-hating dad showed me that. I think it was a coordinated shilling operation across numerous sites, using images tailored to each specific site. I haven't seen anything like that before, but thankfully it failed.

oy vey how dare they deny that the schwartz were kings

lmao

Okay now THAT one I didn't know. I think they're making that shit up.

I always hear "gem" used.

Posted the thing they're referring to earlier here:

It was some bullshit some shills were pushing a year ago. If anything, i'm shocked they are dragging this gem out. I would not be shocked if they just used screencaps of them posting using those reddit tier slurs.

(checked)
Seems legit

They even get the Egyptian bit wrong if you think they were actually talking about Holla Forums. Everyone knows early Egyptians were pretty white and the subsaharan Africans gaining control was quickly followed by Egypt's collapse.

Good, let them spread disinformation.

It's better this way, they will only realise their mistakes when the fight will be over.

Yeah where did this nigga got this idea from? It makes no sense.

is it really that fringe all the nig nogs seem to believe it

Pulled out of their assholes.

This guy is such a dick, he gave gifts with this wrapping on it to his own family that supports Trump. THESE PEOPLE ARE HOPELESS FREE HELICOPTER RIDES WHEN?

Am I retarded or is that sentence hard to follow? What are they claiming is a fringe theory? That the pharoahs were nigs or were not nigs?

I suppose they're overdue for the recycling bin..

Not true at all, my normie friends find them hilarious and always ask me to post more.

(checked)
AYO HOL UP

forgot pic

I'm starting to think aut-kike is designed to give anti-fa a nemesis to fright against that's just as weak and pathetic. Hence all the jews ,fags, & autists in the aut-kike.

Honestly, I don't think they did any mistakes. I mean, they laughed at our race's destruction, they censored us, they made our views unacceptable for normies…

These kikes are waging war against reality itself, at some point, regardless of the effort they put into their conflict, they'll lose.

Yeah they're saying that ancient Egyptians being niggers is a fringe theory.

Which it is, it's just a bunch of WE WUZ on tweeter thinking their race could actually accomplish something.

So glad I'm not part of the Aut-Right

I'm disappointed tbh

it was supposed to be a funny way to bypass automated moderation on normie sites like youtube and facebook. a bunch of autists here thought it was secret plot to make them stop saying kike and nigger, which no one ever suggested. despite it not really being used much, some media caught wind of it and wrote a few articles oy-vey'ing over it.

they're claiming the theory that ancient egyptians were nigs is a fringe conspiracy only believed by a small minority of them

Fucking Faggots. Lets take these Vice Kikes down

Does anyone else find it funny how Journalists have talked about every single one of our memes except Kek?

It's like they fear our god.

THIS IS THE AUTHOR

twitter.com/JustinCaffier/status/792597172084539392

That is because subconsciously they agree with Kek and Kek agrees with them. PRAISE KEK

Floodfuck

Complete faggot.

Out of all the ones they could have possibly used. They are trying way too hard to push that faggot Spencer.

This. I made some of the "google" memes myself. It came about when jewgle was saying that they may start using word filters to combat online "hatred". The meme campaign was all about getting around youkike, yahoo etc. word filters. Youkike/jewgle hasn't even banned the words yet, for instance go to any youtube video and there are plenty of posts by "shlomo sheckelstein" dropping them constantly. It was a good idea as it would be tough for them to filter their own company names effectively, it just came too early and at this point prob won't be needed unless they start banning words on their platforms.

Did this nigger mentioned anything what kind of Flags he likes?
inb4 it's nog flags.

Got you covered fam.

Hitler dubs confirm

That meme has made me spit my drink out on more than one occasion.

No, but you k1k3s keep trying to make him be.

Strawman argument, and like the degenerates they are, they focus on the fetish and not the original meaning of the term based on it's namesake, the cuckoo bird. the term cuck is applied to ethnomasochistic leftists who advocate for open borders, massive non-white migration and race-mixing, because they are cucking their race.

1. We're not alt-k1k3, that's a label you leftists keep trying to apply to us so you can contain us, it's not going to work.
2. We make fun of WE WUZ KANGS, we don't support that shit. We do mention it frequently, but that's to mock the idea and the stupid, gullible n1gg3r$ that fall for it.

Please forgive my self-censorship, I'm temporarily ocated in a country that has strict hate speech laws, heavily monitors internet activity and bans VPNs.

So glad Trump won.

Haha best one "a leppo = libertarian"

I am pretty sure, that the memes are getting to him to the point where he is starting his path to darkness. I wonder if he browses the chans

They pose as newfags and ask questions on this board. That's why you either tell them to lurk more, or respond with disinfo so that they would fuck up.

Journalists aren't bright people, they're narcissistic attention whores with toilet paper degrees. That's why the majority of them happen to be 30 year-old adults who write articles about fringe internet memes in the first place.

Top kek

Here you go faggots.

Its some cyberfash types co-opting the retarded steven universe lingo as a kike jab due gems being typically associated as jew-elry. Its hilarious effective, since the type of losers who worship SU won't catch on for a while.

salty jew

Why would he say Rio isn't a great place? It's just diversity… he should love it.

Is it the artwork in the OP? Congrats Lamp.

Why has webm embedding stopped working? Could somebody tell the admins that if it ain't broke, DON'T "FIX" IT?

lol is that supposed to be a threat

I lost my sides at the helicopter ride part

Feels like

I bet this faggot hasn't even read Savitri Devi before.

But there is a hammer involved.

low energy bait, written before, same shit.

Thank vice for spreading our dank memes for everyone to see.

Chapter 11 is my favorite, btw.

I will say it's very busy.

But Rio is progressive and multicultural.

Only in comparison to other bland flags like England's.

At last I truly see

But we don't have a leader. Anyone claiming to be our leader would get eaten alive

I'm going to have to reach deep down to come up with a creative insult.

No wait, he's just a colossal literal faggot.

Top Kek, I really wonder what's going on in a normalfag's mind when they read this. I think it's way too funny/cute to be outright shocked by it.
Sad they didn't list the happy merchan though.

Now will people finally believe me when I tell them that vice is complete bullshit and produced by degenerate imbeciles?

Of course. It's one of our oldest and most potent.

if a beta obtains enough experience he will evolve into a cuck and this evolution can be forced with a cheating partner or leftist politics. however sometimes a unique item can have the effect of transforming the beta into a breed of cuck that hasn't been seen in so many generations it's considered myth. so for all you collectors out there just know all you need it an elvis playlist and you too can have a rare cuckabilly.

How are they supposed to implement the controled oposition if they dont push for their chosen leaders? :^)

They forgot about Momiji.

capped
Top Kek

Nigger where the fuck do you think you are?

But Im the leader tbh lad. Journalists, ask me anything.

Reminder that Dicky Spencer was (((mentored))) by a kike named Paul Gottfried!

Sorry, Sam Hyde is the leader. He told me about it, don't bother him with it.

yes, the vice series produced by (((Bill Maher)))

Holy shit

Folkvang?

kek

Pepe is our leader. Sam Hyde is just his bro.

if he does he probably browses cuckchan like everyone else.

learn 2 sage properly newfag

(checked)

Busy would be letters and shit all over it, American flag is bretty good as far as vexillology goes.

SUCH LOW IQ'S DONT BELONG HERE

antichat.com/

Check this out btw Holla Forums

Cuckchan newfag refugees are so easy to spot

oh fuck wrong thread

It's like watching an idiot carrying a cat with a G/E bug from room to room demanding that people look at how the cat is just puking and shitting everywhere.
Pic related: Vice, today.

You're not behind the times, it was a thing practiced mainly by the """""nationalist"""""" lolbergs on cuckchan.

*practised
please forgive my slav genetics, anglos

Am I the only one who's been seeing random images already expanded without clicking on them?

The idea was to bypass word filters/automated bans on youtube and faceberg, its entirely unnecessary to use outside of those platforms, they are in a way a type of self censorship. Cuckchan, like normal, can't think too hard about they're actually trying to do.

I wouldn't worry about it buddy, everything's fine.

probably some trick

woops

Yeah, I think it was about images that are spoilers or something.

Retards are spreading our meme for us
Also qtpie redhead, I want to redpill her and have a big beautiful family

I'm seeing it.

It got outed as a goon op when it was spammed here. I remember a particularly autistic shill jumping from proxy to proxy only to get publicly banned over and over again in one thread.

How long before they have meme recognition software that bans people from using them on lefty websites.

Attempt to expanddong

You pathetic normalfags, how I pity your abyssal minds. How accustomed you are to having everything stripped of its depth, flattened and pounded so that its face value is its only value. All for the ease and comfort of little babby normie. Are you reading this reporter? Do you want to understand the secrets of our magick? They're waiting for you at the bottom of a chasm, and once you find them, there's no stairs to take you back to your comfy normie high-chair. No doting Jewish ma-ma to airplane the spoon of shit and lies into your mouth.

Forget about our memes.
To look upon them, is blindness.
To know them, is sickness.
To worship them, is death.
To fear them, is wisdom.
To resist them not, is redemption.

Unlikely, memes are like water, they find the path of least resistance… there's no stopping Kek.

Check this out, I couldn't post it, was using it for trolling. The jewess stuff is purely thrown in to prevent me from getting arrested and to make it seem like hyperbole if the police look at it. Couldn't get it posted though, some verification thing there makes it impossible for me to post it (the whole goal/intention of this is purely to make people become aware of and think about demographics, inherent inequality, and other Holla Forums concepts… doesn't matter how I present it, as long as it gets into their minds):

The years pass me by and I am still alone and likely always will be. I thought with Trump becoming president I might get a pro-Trump GF, especially with all those statistics saying women support him. The reasons women vote for him though are irrational, misguided, or idiotic. All women are basically leftists, just like all parties you can actually vote for in Canada are all just far-left vs left, nothing but cucks wanting to pozz up the country with more non-white immigration. Even if we shut the borders completely, there's too many non-whites already here, and they would overwhelm us. White birthrate is way below replacement level. I think the only women that are associated with the far-right all became that way because of their boyfriends, and none of them are inherently attracted to it, and if their boyfriends died they would drift away from it and become feminist sluts. I'd like someone to prove me wrong by showing some example of a woman who rejects egalitarianism, globalism, and other cancers of this sort and who isn't just echoing their boyfriend/husband's views back to the world. Are women even capable of politics? When I think about it, every single fucking woman just shouts slogans, and has no real depth to their political worldview. They'd flip-flop and switch sides easily for any dumb reason. They are pretty much just status-quo supporters, they support whatever is the status-quo. The majority of men are like this too; but ALL women are like this. Maybe Jewish women are an exception though. They have superior intellects, it's too bad I'm just a fashy goy. Jewish women lack virtue though, there is something repugnant in their soul, that makes them have to make a mess of the world. Only the aryan can uplift the world; and all the other races most depend upon us to exist. When all the fashy goys are gone, the jews will die out for a lack of a host to parasite off of, and everybody else is going to lose their sentience. The mongol hoardes will probably fuck up the environment too much, poaching all the rare animals, destroying all the fertile land, and dying in a toxic communist dystopia of their own making. Picture this in your mind; an obese disgusting man and above his portait is titled "Capitalism", now picture an emaciated starving man and above his portrait is titled "Communism", now picture a strong, well-built, good-looking ubermensch and above his portrait is titled "Fascism". That's the difference between the three big ideologies in this world. How can the dumb goyim masses be tricked into thinking Capitalism and Communism is great? How can you actually start to hate and resent beauty, superiority, vigour, and other traits that would be emphasized and spread in a Fascist society? The nation does not make the people; it is the people that make the nation. Civic nationalists think anyone can be a "Canadian" or an "American" or a "Dutch" or what have you… but no, all of these countries, were founded by a specific people and it is for them. It is not mistake that everywhere white people live; the rest of the world is looking for ever excuse to pour in. It is not mistake that everywhere non-whites live, nobody really wants to live there. To have a healthy society you must maintain the purity of the race there and you must never make virtues out of vices. We live in a sick jew-run society that celebrates becoming more sickly, more degenerate, and is effectively dying out (nobody is having children). I sometimes entertain the idea of joining the jews with my superior aryan intellect I could help them further the protocols… but to what end-game? Why must we make Earth this massive jew dystopia? I wish white women were evolved enough to appreciate any of these ideas and recognize me for the superior man I am. A white woman can be tricked to go along with anything, but she can never develop true understanding. There are no female philosophers; except a few jewish ones (and they suck).

It is overwhelmingly white males that produce philosophy. I don't want to have to use social engineering and my vast knowledge of psychological exploits to have to game a white woman and then having to live with her and never being able to really talk with her because everything has to be reduced to simpler concepts her mind can pseudo-grasp. I bet you I will get like a hundred white male cucks and upset white females responding to this post but they will never be able to actually prove me wrong about anything. Only a Jewish woman could ever potentially understand me ironically enough. God damn it! Why must it be this way? Can any good come out of a pairing of a fashy goy with a jewess? I am not sure… it seems impossible to breed out the negative qualities of the jewish race. My own sons would surely backstab me for shekels and my daughters would seduce other fashy goys to repeat the process or maybe breed back into the jewish race. Oy vey! When ought I to give up on my hopes of finding a truly fashy goy gf? I am getting too old, I am 24, and if I don't find someone maybe I will have to settle with carefully conditioning an average white woman to be a decent wife for me… or maybe I should just give up on my race and settle with a Jewess whose superior intellect will be truly capable of matching my own.

what the fuck lad

They fail to grasp the fucking concept why calling someone a cuck is so powerful.

Why do they constantly bring up healthcare? I'd be perfectly fine with socialized healthcare, as long as only white people are eligible.

Holla Forums has always been funny as fuck, even people who hate us will admit this

Because they consider it powerful virtue signalling.

Yahoo banned "libtard" So I started using "the libtarded" and got around it.

Germany? Sweden? UK? California?

Only now that I'm taking University-grade academic English classes do I realize how bad at their jobs these people are. At no point does this… thing, follow any of the conventions for a successful argumentative article. It doesn't

Other common practices include

etc.

How do these people become journalists without so much as an entry level understanding of academic writing?

It's pushing the boundaries of good design, but it's still a decent flag

would like to see a change tbh

kek
I'll bet when he woke up that morning he didn't think he was going to die that day.

You can tell that he thinks the guy isn't really going to shoot him…right up until he gets riddled with bullets.
I'll bet he was a dick.

sup raven

Wasn't aware of this

Lost sides at 2D.

It's like the kike doesn't even read his own words.

They write what their Jew-masters want them to.
They are paid well for their lack of journalistic integrity.

I know, user. I really do. But it never took off here, because h8chan is already off jewsearch. And it was always nothing more than effective self censorship, because euphemistic speech takes away our key advantage of shock-induced cognitive dissonance.

The site is fucked atm. It will go away soon enough if the owner is not an absolute fucking nigger.

How about this?

It's not an argumentative article user. It's modern emotive journalism; pure "It's 6pm, and here's what Big Xer want you to think about this" propaganda.

I've never heard of either of these.

We're not aut-right, remember to tell anybody that tries to push that shit to fuck off.

I've never heard of any of these, lel.
I'm guessing this is some shit the MSM is pushing?

They used them on Twatter for a while. I left after I got banned the 15th time, but while I spread memes for the god emperor those terms did come up.

hol up

I love how our shitposting legit offends faggots like "Justin Caffier".
Fuck, he calls Moon Man "alt-right" despite how he's an old-as-fuck YTMND meme.

kek, all he is is kosher controlled opposition that the (((msn))) can flaunt in front of the camera's so we're "represented" by an effeminate soft non-debater who harms our message

kek, all he is is kosher controlled opposition that the (((msn))) can flaunt in front of the camera's so we're "represented" by an effeminate soft non-debater who harms our message

that "le helicopter rides" was yet another forced maymay from (((trs))), and no genuine Holla Forumsack should ever reference that kike cancer

It amazes me that every single time a normie or a lefty tries to explain us looking from the outside in they literally get EVERY SINGLE THING WRONG. They literally can't comprehend it, and if they even dare try to tell other people about us they'll just be laughed at; we're too absurd to be taken seriously. It doesn't seem like he's deep enough that he'd be ostracized from normie friends yet, but he's certainly going to lose credibility for reporting on Holla Forums.

lmao, no shit

If they're talking about Moonman, it must mean the pizza is almost here.

Zerohedge is fake news, goy.

I've been pointing out the (((phalanx))) to people.

Journalists like pizza too, user.

Bingo.

lmao we didn't, I couldn't give a shit anout that controlled opposition piece of soft shit, I spent my time doxing other antifaggots
t. doxer

You mean the cottage.

Texas or Acadia gets the point across better.

The fuck is the point of that sentence? That National Socialism is fucking delicious?

BECAUSE IT IS.

meant for

It's almost as if the reporters at vice are lazy and make up stuff… Maybe it was a thing that one day this (((journalist))) spent an hour on halfchan?
If anyone on the left with intelligence actually tried to decrypt our memes and use them against us I might be scared but luckily kek protects us from prying eyes.

Not a stranger, a Google Stranger.

It's that cringy random access humor bullshit that hipster bloggers seem to think is so creative and hilarious.

Welcome newfag. Feel like you're part of something special yet?

Someone forward this to black twatter. Vice just claimed they weren't kangs n shit. 2pac would be spinning in his grave. Das rite.

Meant for op. I agree however.

Some false flagging homo pro race-mixer is our mascot. This is the mods fault.

Goons tried to spam it here for about a week so as to change our dialectic and pave the way for liberals shilling the board without getting triggered at our language. But, like most ops pushed by these retards, it was extremely obvious and sniffed out within minutes. It's still used a bit on cuckchan, which is basically a goon outpost at this point.

they are normalfaggots

uh, that would be (((msn)))'s fault you retard

Remember, this would be in the history books if we were to lose. Future generations would look at us as bigger faggots than we actually are.

normalfags

normalfags and normalfaggots is interchangable more or less

The second you understand them, you become part of them. They cant even

Cuckchan faggotry. Never caught on here. because we're superior

to be fair, it's not that we're superior, but it's because our mods are not sjw kikes

Kek, you can tell it hurts their feelings when they unilaterally start proclaiming that it "began its toothless third stage of life".

He wishes he were even one percent as cool as Jeff Goldblum is.

Just one more reason to keep on winning. The people of today being carted out to be made an example of for future generations is a rather displeasing idea. I will not be an example used to discourage further dissent.

Im still not tired of winning

I had to refresh my vpn again and again why the fuck are so many ip's banned? My personal ip is even banned and I DIDNT MAKE THE FUCKING POST! This shit kills me.

Why are you using a vpn to bitch on a southern Californian taco vendor forum?

i can smell the asspain from here

WE

Oi vey Holla Forums shut it down

Fastfood is degenerate. Moonman was made wholesome by Holla Forums. Now he's a good moon that kills dindus and doesn't afraid of nothings.

Can we retake cuckchan now that Moot is gone ?

They're not journalists, they're propagandists. It doesn't follow the rules for writing investigative reports or argumentative opinion pieces because these "news" outlets don't serve either of those functions. Instead, they follow the rules for writing successful propaganda.

I have to use a vpn because my personal ip is banned from someone being allocated it and posting something that wasn't approved of. I still want to post and vpn is the only way. Even with the VPN I'm running into bans left and right. Its hard to imagine there are so mny banned ip's that the first 5 I was allocated were already banned here.

What?

hello newfag

Lurk moar

Ill take that, now explain what thats supposed to mean. I fought james watkins lived in the phillipines

the saddest thing about living in america is that we have all these guns everywhere, yet if a low class punk pisses you off, you can't just blow him away like the dog he is b/c all the pigs & nigs will ruin your life

I don't spend all my time on Holla Forums if i miss something I'm not going to spend the time to go through the catalogue or wait for it to organically pop up. Just tell me

Fucking idiot society would fall apart.

somehow my cellphone is banned from pol

I don't have a phone service. Is an ip on a phone fixed or can it be changed?

Honest question, how are you able to spend every waking moment on Holla Forums if you have to work and support yourself?

It seems awfully lazy of you to spend all your time on your computer and not any of it contributing to society.

Holy shit cuckchan, just leave. If you can't support yourself on two hours of work a day, you're clearly too stupid to post on 8/pol/.

Stop jerking off and watching HBO hulu and you've have more time to lurk and make dank OCs faggot

Okay I guess I don't belong here after all.

killing a person with less social status than you should not be a crime. if cops stopped prosecuting crimes committed against the lower rungs of society, it would break their blackie and white trash spirits

sometimes a phone ip changes, but how often it does depends on ????
some sjw probably had my current phone IP. feels dirty and wrong

Why are you projecting user? My free time is spent in the garden
At least I know how to rotate crops

We contribute the fuck out of society from these chairs, m8. We saved the world from Hillary "The Flesh of the Young Is Sweet" Clinton for the next 4-8 years, to name but one example.

in case you hadn't noticed, we've been under serious JIDF/shill attacks pretty constantly for several months running now
sage cuz it's a shit thread tbh

Yep, cuckchan might be more your speed laddie. You'll be as stupid as everyone else.

Yet still you don't know how to link two posts in a single reply.

I think of more as soon as I post

Yeah, don't do that. It's poor form and double bumps a thread. Makes you look like a shill who's trying to slide something.

Thats reasonable. Ill slow myself and try to get it all in one.

even their pngs have poor quality control

nice. But are you a Brit, in which case by garden do you mean your general property?

What do they win by making these poorly written attempts at examining us?

archive.is/N4LZi

That's because the Crusades were a response to repeated islamic invasions. Its not a phobia when your people have been slaughtered and your women enslaved.

Fuck I hate journalists

I think it's an attempt to give off a persona of "undercover antifa destroying evil techneo-nazis from within".
He's trying to signal to his fellow bloggers and random drunk leftist chicks that he knows all about the Alt-Right™. He knows Pepe and he's seen Richard Spencer. He knows what a webm is. He listens to vaporwave. He's heard of Encyclopedia Dramatica. He's a techie who's hip to that trendwind, my slamdawg freshface homeslice.
Basically he's some redditor faggot who thinks he knows everything about internet culture.

If our enemies were to honestly portray us then it would only gain us support. How many fed up normies would secretly side with us if the press said, "O vey look at these people wanting to save civilization and secure an existence for white people." Only by making a caricature of us can they demonize us.

Yeah, I've been here virtually every day since the first exodus, and I've never seen that used (not even outside of this place). It seems like it's simply a case of "People will believe what we tell them to believe because they are already reading/watching us because they agree with us (confirmation bias)".

you have to go back
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/israel/

I expected comments like this to get more support.

He thinks we'd like our memes to remain unknown, he believes exposing us to a broader public will cause damage to what we're trying to achieve. He's too stupid to realize he's wrong

Is he undercover /ourguy/?

Fuck off and die.

brb gonna go make a peanutbutter and jelly swastika sandwhich.

Forced memes can't stick on, simply put the shills and the kikes lack the sense of humor and social empathy to discern absurdity. They are selfish and entitled in nature which is immediately recognizable when they alter the already established memes to follow their own agenda.

Think Hillary Pepe shills back in the elections, a meme reserved for the anons, all the sudden used to try and ridicule the very community that made it in an attempt to ruin it, like they do to everything they come across. That's essentially what the "alt-right" is, an attempt to create dissidence and ruin the rep of trump supporters, unfortunately for them user's dont follow orders or have any reputation to lose anyways.

Hoooo, he is salty.

It was a forced 4cuck meme from a couple months back. Anons here didn't bite.

>>>/4cuck/

This. Now that TRS has been jimpacted, the meme needs to die.

OK leftist scum, if you want to claim our memes are crap, which is a load of shit, we make the best memes anywhere by a fucking mile, can you produce a single funny meme?

I will be totally objective in my meme observation, even if I disagree with it politically, if it is good I will acknowledge that maybe they can make good memes. So far I have found every leftist meme to be incredibly stale and unfunny. Has anyone else ever seen a funny leftist meme? I would like to see one, fuck I could probably make a funny leftist meme off the top of my head. In fact I'll do it right fucking now.

Smug peepee poopoo frog hitting wojack Richard Spencer in the face with a pile of shit surrounded by laughing leftist historical figures like Marx and Stalin and shit.

Come on you lazy fucks ONE FUNNY MEME LETS GO.

He like a cuck Johnny bravo

u cannt b sirius famalam

>>>/out/

I could have sworn just a few months ago people in the MSM were treating that fringe theory like cold hard fact. Whatever happened to "Egypt is in Africa, Dummy". Are they actually conceding something?

thats how they memoryhole stuff
1. claim its a fact
2. if it did not work ridicule it
3. stop mentioning it
4. call it a strawman/conspiracy theory etc

example:
"scientists" in the 90ies claimed global warming would kill us all in 2020 (floods, food shortages etc).

shit i dont see any of that
guess global warming has to be rebranded as something like "climate change" or something like that

Good summary

I wonder when they will pick up on our other memes like traditional families or white births.
How could they twist those, what do you think?

I've only seen this recently but I'm liking the sarah edits.

Go to bed Rose.

>calls us unfunny

Thanks for planting our memes among normies for us, morons.

How are you unaware of the Filipino flipbook forum?

Oh I thought it was this flag :^)

fishbucket is good

We aren't collecting a massive database of all the DNA of everyone.
We aren't tracking every phone conversation with a supercomputer.
We aren't scanning every email for keywords.
We don't have a list of people based on their searches, library books, address, facebook friends.

We do and have all of that. If you complain you are a terrorist.

We're crashing the meme market with no survivors.

Don't these faggots know you can't force memes.

unless it's Barron Trump is the leader of Holla Forums

they didn't cover 14 words.
I'm dissapoint.
Also are we all nazis now? I support Trump I'm 1/8 jew, not that I have any affinity towards jews, but I am also a nazi now? I though I was a nationalist and patriot. WEW thanks vice

fucking garbage media on suicide watch.
your time is over.

Deus Vult has basically nothing to do with White Nationalism and is employed irrespective of it, though. Similarly, Moon Man is an argument to absurdity and has been around a decade and a half, longer than the most recent resurgence in White Nationalism.
They got Global Financial Interests wrong, which I have granted been using interchangeably with Jew in common conversation for about a year now, and Dindu Nuffin had less to do with blacks outright and more to do with how adamantly people defended black criminals.
Garbage list.

eat a dick vice

During the Crusades, particularly the First Crusade, the Muslims and Byzantines were perplexed as to who led the Western Crusaders. Was it the Pope? He called the crusade and was technically the leader of the crusaders' faith, but he led no armies of men and was physically distant from the Crusade itself. The kings of France, England, and other powers of the day? Well it was their vassals and knights on crusade but the kings stayed home lest some noble pretend to the throne or otherwise cause trouble in their absence. The nobles who traveled to the Holy Land with sword in hand? No one of them could speak for the whole and those with higher birth often didn't have the strategic mind or charisma to convince others to follow them. From start to finish there never was a single leader, just a group with no small amount of asabiyyah willing to lend their efforts to the truly capable men who emerged from the pack, such as Godfrey de Bouillon or Bohemond. Despite the leaderless quality of the First Crusade, the Muslims and Byzantines desperately sought to ascribe unitary leadership to *someone* so that this person could be negotiated with, attacked, or so they could better predict the moves of the crusaders. After all, their societies had a single leader/leading institution, don't all societies?

Richard Spencer has his NPI/Radix fiefdom and is *a* leader insofar as there are more than a few people who read and listen to him. I think the left wants to assign someone to *the* leadership role in the new right (or w/e the fuck you want to call us) because that's how the left works – oligarchs set the agenda at top media and academic institutions and strategy while the rest follow. It's too difficult for them to grasp that this is somehow both a multipolar and mostly united group (compared to the enormous frictions in the left's rainbow coalition). We have common enemies, common heritage, similar philosophical foundations, similar purpose, and are willing to put aside differences in thought and strategy to unite when the opposing force is strong enough (no enemies to the right). Just like the Crusaders. Spencer may or may not prove himself worthy, but I wouldn't let the media's hand-wringing in and of itself discredit whoever's in the crosshairs as "leader".

You were fucked up by The Conqueror.

vice is and has been shit for years.

What did you expect?

top kek, I saw the first episode and have been meaning to check out the rest for a while, thanks for reminding me it's a thing.

You want your contry to turn into a huezil where people kill each other for road rage ?
If you're not a nigger or a shitskin (I assume you are cause that's a nigger tier behaviour) you absolutelly should never own a gun.

literally "No Fun Allowed: The Article"

Yes Goy, don't own a gun, don't defend yourself against degenerates throwing piss at you.

If they mention his name, if they evoke him, he may appear.

eh

That moonman pic, at least that one in particular doesn't have to be funny. I mean the story behind it is kind of, but that first picture has a cool and intimidating feel to it. Like the villains in movies that are more likeable than the protagonists. I bet if some 10 year old kids saw it they would think it was awesome. Control the youth, control the future.

I thought the googles and skypes wax a trs thing?

They still dont get it. Its not about the cuck fetish. Its referencing the state sanctioned wholesale transfer of our resources to foreigners at the expense of our own birth rate. These people are so fucking dense.

TRS sure liked it, they were, and still are I guess, much too credulous

What's a leppo? :^)

niggers do that to each other in the us. Whites don't. And we're armed as fuck.
that best be bait, lad

Reminds me of like something a board room full of old ad executives might pander to a younger demographic. Same kind of lameness.

what the fuck am I shitting

Vice has no idea what it's fucking talking about. I've never heard of half of these things, and I've been here all summer.

Have your own kids and meme them too user. Remember the 14 words

Why is the left always fighting for shit they already fucking have? Oh wait, they're being disingenuous and what they actually want is healthcare that someone else pays for…

I wonder if Vice interviewed a 133t haxor for all this double secret insider information.

Oh shit, I was in the thread where Hank Fuhrer was born

As if they can decipher our dank memes.

DECADES of programing by (((them))) has lead the normie and general public and the leftists to look for certain things.

They are still looking for combat boots and shaved heads and white sheets and red suspenders and shit tons of tattoos.

All the while we created false empires and false handshakes and secret codes that we don't really use.

They are looking for organized groups prowling the streets picking on gays and blacks and jews…

All the while the truth is our main mode of attack is to DO NOTHING and let them hang themselves with their own rope.

The real work is that user is entrenching its self into corporations and governments and places of real power.

…Or this could all be a shitpost.

Based Afonso.

I'm disappointed

I got almost to the end of the text before I realised it wasn't the 14 words.

you made that up you filthy kike

It's not the real fake news for nothing

So we should be harvesting them for their valuable melanin, not letting them run around freely to steal bikes. That's what I'm getting from those images.

Of what, fag prides?
I prefer other euphemisms: merchant, PoN, lampshade, soap.

Pretty sure the skype, durden, etc nicknames were all a false flag thing anyway. The media jumped on it way too quickly for a organically created meme.

Learn to identity Jewish noses. That's not one of them.

Yeah, it didn't catch on anyway. Though it did bring a bit of lulz when faceberg started censoring "google".