Arguments convincing the uninitiated

People that are uninitiated see the world as progressing a la proggressivist propaganda. Democracy is clearly increasing. Medicine is getting better and less problems appear ahead then are conquered. Education is good and accessible. People are more literate across the world. There is general less violence. Things of this sort that we can subtopic discuss if you wish, we know the incorrectness of these statements in the real world.

Alright I've read a few dozen on various issues in the recent weeks, but haven't had the opportunity to save them up and collect em.
Convincing the Uninitiated that nationalism, and forms of patriotism and family/community loyalty, are superior to every other ideological adherence. Free Markets within antisocial communities will fall into every disrepair that is argued possible by critics. Capitalism by the state likewise. Communism in a community of misanthropes will be that same mass genocide that it often turns out to be. Every form of government with a base community of people that do not care about their fellow countrymen will rapidly decay into the "fall of empire" stage of decrepitation from minor issues.

Loving all people is like hating all people. If you love all life you love the parasites that threaten you and the superbacteria that want to dissolve your body into the delicious parts. That is hating your body. So loving everyone in your country is nonsensical. Nationalism is loving your own people and wanting every one of them to have the drive to always improve. Patriotism is loving people that are good to your society and protecting them, especially those more vulnerable. These are both based in adherence to biology. Your own survival is at stake. Family loyalty and community loyalty are necessary for you to be strong. Naturally this means that nationalism based communities will be stronger because they will not live like a mixture of dissimilar parts always bickering. Everywhere, even places where (((diversity))) is firmly forced onto the people, you can see that people prefer living with their own kind (Image 2 related).

An argument for the Uninitiated for patriotism can be raised on economic grounds. Given enough time and a Government that is not nationalist businesses in the form of corporations will outsource labor to the cheapest regions of the world and sell the cheaply made goods to the people previously well employed and relatively well off. These actions then impoverish the people whose labor got outsourced over time. At first it appears good for them because cheap goods are great, who would buy a spoon and dishwasher for 2 dollars and 1000 when they could get them for 20 cents and $100. Then as the next generation lacks any entry level employment they lack the wealth to even buy these goods at their reduced prices. The solution is then difficult because an immediate cutoff of all foreign labor makes it even harder for those without sufficient employment even if they then get that labor for themselves. Outsourcing enriches corporations that can at any time start transferring their business or expanding it elsewhere. This is why short bursts of protectionism make it appear as if protectionism is negative, because there are no easy solutions once a significant volume of labor is outsourced.
That's my attempt.

What do you have anons?

The problem I always ran into was that most people didn't give a shit about what I actually had to say. They've heard the sixty thousands repetitions and memorized the lines fed to them by the jews. I've always had to start at the foundation of their way of thinking, which usually boiled down to NAZI EVIL JEW GOOD. Once I showed them that jews were evil rats(Tikkun Olam, baby dick sucking, immense hypocrisy, Bible verses if they're a Christian, etc) I could then point out things they were involved with/spearheading. If they accept that the jews are evil, you can generally just draw connections from the jews to the alternatives to Nationalism/Fascism and your listener will agree with you. Not a proper argument but that's how it is with normalfags.

All these things are true. So just ask them why authoritarian China is the worlds fastest growing economy.

Christfags especially are fucking sad. Checked digits.

Christ fag here, we are the natural enemy of Talmudic Jews. learn history please. peace.

If someone can't accept that Jews aren't Gods chosen you'll never reach them.

Please tell that to your leader

Theres been a split in kikes and Christians since the early days of the bible. The same Canaanites that worshiped Moloch then are the same Talmudic kikes that worship him now. Maybe learn more about the religion and you might have a better leg to stand on when insulting it.

By the way google image star of remphan and you might be surprised what star comes up ahah

Gas chamber is the other way kike.

You may want to stop making things up and post some actual proof. Same thing goes for you

I took direct passages from the bible, what are you even talking about? John 8:44

And please explain how kikes promoting refugees pretending to be Christian is new, or somehow the fault of Christianity it self?

whats your point with the quotes lol, that Jesus was Jewish? everyone already knows that. What you fail to understand is nature of talmudic jews, versus the christian faith.
Yeah mate Christians are cucks across the world, not everyone is capable of accepting that the jew has satans blood. If your point is to cherry pick Christians who have shitty politics then you still have nothing. The whole world is blue pilled, not everyone is a Holla Forums ack. These people need waking up as much as any one of us did before we wizened up, however early that occurred.

That's a lot of pretending…

Jews spend their entire life denying the fact that they're Jewish, and subverting societies, no shit.

That argument is like saying the white race is inherently shit because most modern whites are cucks too? Its not true though is it. Whiteness is inherit with greatness, just like Christianity, unfortunately both have been twisted warped and left desolate by the jew.

I thought it was no true Scotsmen but I guess its no true Christian

What gives you that idea?

The problem you people have with "Christ cucks" and leftists or blue pill faggots, is that you seen them as this immovable wall to fight against… you see them as an enemy to defeat. The truth is that people are entirely mold-able. The essence of the red pill is that truth is like a drug, and once its taken in any amount your gonna be coming back for more. These blue pilled Christians and white cucks aren't some enemy i have to struggle against and defeat. Just another mind that can be molded. Once you see people as passive sponges that will dance to the information they are fed, then this whole thing wont seem like such an ordeal. People crave truth. Some are harder to set on the path then others, but all it takes is a little subtlety and wit.
Take a look at most European countries these days so many whites are blind to the truth. Its not their fault.

Marching to Zion gives all the arguments required to change christcucks' opinions on Jews.

I even got through to my religious boomer parents by showing then Marching to Zion. It works wonders user.

This Christians that affiliate with Jews are morons. Judaism today is the antithesis of Christianity. Christians are those saved by Christ, Jews are those who deny Christ. They are not synonymous and are not compatible.

your semite religion is not the religion of my forebears, some asshole romans proselytized your king kike at the tip of a sword completely betraying themselves and their own.

i don't give a shit if the "king of the jews" was a literal jew or not fuck you.

Its fine if you don't believe , theres no need to get upset, just don't assume my political affiliation because of my faith. Those who truly understand Christianity are lead down this path as i have. If you choose not to have the faith that's your decision, as long as we are brothers in this cause i do not care. My priority here is politics, but i would rather not have my religion falsely accused ans slandered by those who do not understand it.

Christians are actually more resistatnt to faggotry than nonreligious people, as has been proven time and time again.

Sage bacuse thread was derailed by a butthurt larpfag.

I meant this larpfag of course

What's funny is that that's not even the actual problem with christ insanity. The actual root problem is that it simply isn't our religion. But why, oh why, would a fake religion get put over a race to control them? I would guess that it made Whites the tools of the kikes, and that imperialism that was rooted in christfag thinking is no different than the wars over the world today.

Nothing has changed in all this time. Of course, it is considered outdated as a puppet ideology, and the kikes don't like the fact that there is still some correct content in there from the pantheons.

It hardly makes that ideology legitimate though, OBVIOUSLY. It's funny how there are still weak bitches even here that can't deal with truth.

Do you want evidence for shit you've seen your whole life? Really?

Nice argument, you dumb nigger. Why don't you tell us about (((our greatest ally))) while you're at it? This isn't your safespace.

>>>/cuckshed/

Who is this "our" you speak of. Christianity and Judaism are not affiliated, anyone who conjoins the two doesn't understand the religion. You can agree with Jews as a christian. they deny Christ. the man after which the religion is named. And if you mean to say Christianity isn't "our" religion as in not European, then you have clearly missed the last thousand years of history. The jew is the antichrist of which Christianity warns… they deny Christ… they are anti- christ. its simple.

can't agree*

My argument is that ((you)) derailed a thread that has nothing to do with christianity.

>>>/gaschamber/
:^)

(image 2)

No, those are all illusions.
Democracy as in peoples votes counting is decreasing, medicine can not deal with multiresistant infections. Education is broken and access to the broken parts of it is not good. People may read across the world but they do not read at length. Violence is internalized, by the state to "rebels" or the state through police to "hooligans".

good point thank you