Tom Preston

David Collins
David Collins

Don't even fucking mention it!

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Man I don't even feel pity for Dobbo. He could've been great if he didn't let his ego get the best of him. Who the fuck gets in a bad mood because some bitch told him something she barely even understands?

Joshua King
Joshua King

Tom Preston is a failure of an artist
a failure due to his own laziness and egotism
hundreds, if not thousands of young artists follow him
he actively encourages them to be like him

Ayden Diaz
Ayden Diaz

40% is a "comically low number"

He's so bad at math it's really no wonder he's a communist.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

Round that number down from "hundreds" to "hundred." Or possibly "scores."

He *used* to have a big audience, but between his shitfits, constant hiatuses and the memes about him, he doesn't anymore.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

In his mind, he's probably comparing that number to the general, where half the population is female, and like 30% is not white. So maybe he'd be satisfied (he wouldn't, it's never enough) if 65% of the comics didn't star white male? And I'm not even taking gays into account here, it would have to be even more that that. But of course even considering all that, 40% is definitely not "comically low", but it's never enough for these people.
Kek, are you Dobson? I'd be surprised if he has 100 consistent readers that actually like him and his stuff.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

webm source?

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

I think it was from an episode of the Original Star Trek

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Why is he such a fucking faggot?
If he was somehow unable to draw for the rest of his life, he'd still be a colossal faggot, because he's the kind of guy who has fucked up everything in his life, been wrong more times than right, refuses to accept his faults, and when push comes to shove, he goes into violent denial and becomes passive aggressive in ways that cause people to react more negatively and further reinforce his faggotry.

Now take that.. and then layer in every shitty stereotype about gate-keeping elitist geeks.. but give that guy an irrational hard-on for feminism, and then give him a completely undeserved sense of smug superiority in the form on self-insert comics where he constantly talks down to his audience while making retarded assertions like.. Doctor Who represents the entirety of all media, or that all stories have to exist to serve the larger and far more important cause of representing assorted sexualities and races, or a strangely Movie-Bob-ian obsession with the 80s era of Nintendo media and how the Super Mario Bros super show is totally 100% canon to Mario's non-existent lore.

I could keep going… but seriously, there's not a single redeeming thing about this guy.

Julian Long
Julian Long

You don't become the world's greatest web comic author without making a few enemies.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

I'm honestly still amazed that chain of events actually happened. I mean, how socially stunted do you have to be to do all that shit, then cry about it on DeviantArt for asspats? And this was 11 years ago, he's still pulling this shit now, except on Twitter now.
there's not a single redeeming thing about this guy
Man, he's so irredeemable that even the most stuck-up hipsters in the webcomics scene can't defend him. I honestly have no idea how you can fuck up to the point where no one would be willing to defend you.

Christian Green
Christian Green

Looks like Dobson is losing it again. He's talking about suicide and wanting to go murder Trump on twitter.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Once a thread, every thread.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

those pics
Out of all those deviantart celebrity artists Kevin Bolk is probably one of the few that I actually like. His comics are usually on point and he seems like a nice guy. Also, I liked that Mary Sue trilogy comic he did.

I wonder if Movie Bob ever met Dobson.

male gaze
They do realize lesbians and bisexuals exist right? This whole male gaze bullshit is like beauty in the eye of the beholder. To some people its sexy to others it isn't. It's all subjective there's no way to objectively put the blame on men for this.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

I love how his "suggestion" is "forget everything you learned from character design books, make your shit look as boring as possible so we're on the same playing field. I-I mean, you don't want to look like a pervert, do you?" And he's saying this as he tries to bury his comics about lesbian pirates.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit