The Star

The Star

SONY PICTURES DOES IT AGAIN!
Are you ready to hear the story of the birth of Christ and the first Christmas as seen through the eyes of a bunch of talking animals?

Absolutely. This looks wonderful. I can't wait to take my kids to see it. Praise Jesus.

So much cool shit happens in it too.

So this is Prince of Egypt in the post-Shrek world. And it's not even fucking Dreamworks.

how much longer can sony survive? when was last thing they didnt fuck up

Good to see even normalfags can see this is garbage

holy shit what the fuck is that

Not watching the trailer, but did they keep Jesus white?

No, he's Mediterranean

I mean…at least it's the story of the Nativity. That's better than transblack queer propaganda, right?

No, he's a kike. He looks more semitic than mediterranian. Probably the purpose is to make people more possitive to arabs and such.

of course

Shit's already been made, and in better quality too.

BLASPHEMY
Those damn kikes.

Kike is the wrong term, heathen. Are you even aware of the origins of that slur?

He's Hebrew, fool.

Isn't Zachery Levi too white for this movie?

It's sad when Rankin/Bass did it better, twice.

Confirmed for never seen it.

He said better. He didn't say good.

Wait this shit is real?

What country is making this abomination?

Now I'm a believer

Reminder that the character who's singing that was the one who kidnapped all those kids he's talking about,

Reminder that Farmer John is the best character in the series

Is that supposed to be Jesus? He looks like a twink

Manger Babies: The CGI Movie

wtf I love jesus now

Man, they're really banking on Emoji Movie to be a success.

Sad but true.

It's gonna be what kills their animation department. Hopefully. If now Emoji Movie, this certainly will.

He is suppose to be Joseph which is also a carpenter.

Why do retards think Jesus and Joseph were thin?
They were both carpenters and even in all but the absolute poorest modern day third world countries carpenters have some muscle to them.
How the fuck do they think buildings are built by these people? Virtue signalling and prayer?

Because the most iconic imagery of Jesus is dying on a stick.

I hope so but I doubt it.

Food wasn't as widely available even if labor intensive jobs were had.

How could a stick support a grown man's bodyweight

Contrary to what you may believe, ancient civilizations weren't modern day starving African tier, they had their fair share of fatties (particularly during Roman times when Jesus was supposedly alive), and people with actual skills (aka artisans) were capable of providing quality work to provide for themselves and a decent number of children. There's a reason people compare the modern west and its apparent collapse-in-progress to the Romans.
The fact you think ancient civilizations were some perpetually famine stricken group of cunts is laughable. Read a fucking book.

Oh boy this again. Take you advise and read a book

I came from another board after seeing a screeshot just to say I cried of laughter

Jesus was A E S

he's jewish enough, otherwise it would have been something-washing

yeah, that cures death too, it's like you didn't even read the bible

Shoo, trilby.

I highly doubt a carpenter would.

In defense of him, most of us never did.

For all the movies that exist is is surprising no one has done Revelations
Closest I know if is "The Apocalypse" which focuses on John the writer of revelations and other Christians around the year 90. Just a few visions are presented none of the big ones though.

A movie depicting a one-world government as a bad thing? The left would never allow that

Thanks for the pic.

Good to see Luanne being successful in life. I hope she divorced Lucky already.