Since pizzagate thread was removed from being stickied; can we have a thread wondering what Milo meant by this and when...

Since pizzagate thread was removed from being stickied; can we have a thread wondering what Milo meant by this and when is "not now"?

inb4; he's not /ourguy/, even if he's not /ourgoy/ nor /ourgay/

youtube.com/watch?v=bDUA7i1hxBw (couldn't embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qtCYK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can someone post the archive of the most recent pizzagate thread? (Hoping it has all the other archives in it)

archive.fo/qtCYK

because the fbi is probably biding their time and want to wait .. or milo was raped by them and knows names

My first thought was to wait for the transition of power in D.C.

I know it's yet early hours, but I'd love to hear even an hint from someone in the inner circles.

We can't let this pizzagate shit slide into obscurity. we have to keep digging.

he has names in the LA ring.
but is shitting himself, obviously.

For fucks sake, this faggot is a shameless self-promoter. He doesn't know shit.

F U

Trump is gonna spend time disassembling everything the Democrats have worked for while he consolidates power.
He's gonna let that sword dangle over their necks the enter time, and then he'll strike.
That's what I think anyway.

I honestly think he always keeps waiting until they bite themselves…

Were these pictures really in Comet Pizzeries?

He has no political connections in America. He's not even from America. If you want to tell me he knows about UK sex rings then maybe I'd believe that, but how is he plausibly supposed to have insider information in America?
If he were actually in on it on account of his judaism, he wouldn't tell you about it.

No
Watch the Sargon of Mossad video about Pizzagate he explains those pictures.

Jesus christ this thread is cancer.

No, but in their Instagram/Twitter etc accounts.

based mods

Fuck off pedo kikes.

FU for making me click and listen OP. You could have just told us what the faggot had to say.

HE SAID HE CAN'T REVEAL HIS ASSUMPTIONS BECAUSE "HE GOT CALLS NOT TO DO IT RIGHT NOW, BUT WAIT".

Is anyone else worried that Trump might have actually partook in child fucking with Epstein and Clinton? Wasn't he on the flight log?

I also remember him blocking and banning Epstein and his folks from his premises.

I recall was invited to one of his parties and spent the whole time chilling in the kitchen when he realized what was going on.
He banned Epstein from all of his properties after that.

That Trump may have known for years, but knew he was not yet strong enough to defeat them. First he must kill the Whore of Babylon, and purge the land of the influence of Soros, the dark one!

I believe WAITING is a virtue that Donald has.

Also worried about him being involved in 911

why would he tweet about quick trial and death penalty for pedos then?

Sauce?

kikes and faggots are the one behind global child trafficking / sexual abuse / murder / ritual abuse. milo is a kike plant and should be fucking gassed.

Why do kikes and high up leftards find children so sexually irresistible? I'm a lolicon myself but I think even 2D lolis are not for sexual, even less so pig disgusting 3D children?

Do they really found toddlers sexy or do they do it just to indulge to the most extreme depravity just for the sake of being disgusting evil hominids?

1:15:50

Yeah I know its molymeme but he does a good job debunking the Trump/Epstein allegations. tl;dr Trump socialized with Epstein, since nearly all rich Manhattan billionaires and politicians have similar social circles. No evidence for him going to Lolita Island or engaging in child rape, and he kicked Epstein out of Mar A Lago for making advances on an underaged girl shortly before the criminal investigation occured.

You can't embed because you're a faggot shill just like Milo Yiannopoulos the greasy fucking Greek kike faggot.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS