Sup, retards?

Sup, retards?
I know half of you are astro turfers and a good sizable chunk are just genuinely retarded for falling for the Trump mean but I have a free minute so why hell not point out one of the glaring signs of your beloved leaders idiocy:

web.archive.org/web/20170125172213/http://www.houstonpress.com/news/nasa-releases-climate-change-images-as-trump-still-claims-it-doesnt-exist-9135052

In the future, hopefully we'll have time travel to abort every one of you. Take care. Or don't, I really don't care either way. :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

w

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump *meme

Great, I can't wait for the Great Flood

Clearly not, that's why you made this thread matey

Hi leftypol trying to shitpost but failing hard again?

I like how much they misinterpret solar seasonal cycles.

Also this. If climate change does exist, expect a deluge.

Of course, the climates always changing and we've been overdue for a warm shift like it used to be in ancient times. But people don't have as big as an impact on it as liberals make it out to be.

Give it up, mate. This is a pointless battle and we've passed the point of no return w.r.t. CO2 concentrations already. The only thing left to do now is to hunker down and defend our temperate lands against the hordes of brown Third Worlders seeking to escape from their flooded/desertified hellholes.

I love watching you retards squirm trying to come up with a reasonable argument.

Find a solution that doesn't involve a bungling and bloated unelected world bureaucracy probing my farts for carbon content and ticketing me.

For the majority of the life span of the planet Earth there were not caps of ice on the poles. This is a return to the norm. Also, fuck your computer generated faggotry gtfo.

the following should happen to every anti-Trumper here make them suffer great inhumanities, make them rape each other at gunpoint. cut the arms off the men and use those to rape the women with. shove one of the cut off men's heads into the womens vagoo. make her cum on her comrades severed head

How about this one OP?

I don't give a flying fuck and we have better priorities

Take your circlejerk elsewhere

Gold, Jerry. Gold.

why are carbon credits transferable/sellable????

what did he meme by it?

Muh 99% of all scientists.

>w w w. nasa. gov/feature/ goddard/ nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

"A new NASA study says that an increase in Antarctic snow accumulation that began 10,000 years ago is currently adding enough ice to the continent to outweigh the increased losses from its thinning glaciers."

> telegraph . co. uk/science/2016/10/07/experts-said-arctic-sea-ice-would-melt-entirely-by-september-201/

Experts said Arctic sea ice would melt entirely by September 2016 - they were wrong

Whoa now. You know leftkins cannot be arsed to listen to reason, logic, or facts.

You must appeal to emotion!

I hate to tell you man but sometimes politics is involved in politics

Hi Ahmed. Nice CG image. Wanna come to Auschwitz?

>he thinks the earth is round

You can't even type meme, famalam. I can't trust a nigga like you tbh