Antifa do-gooders stalking my family, trying to lure them into kidnapping situations

Dear Holla Forums,

Just so you know, antifa do-gooders are trying to lure my family into kidnapping situations.

They called my sister at her work number claiming that I had been brought to a hospital in DC, unconscious due to a drug overdose. They were a) trying to get her to incriminate me by saying that I do drugs and b) trying to lure her or somebody else from my family to meet them in DC. I can only imagine what they had planned for my family member(s) in DC.

Thus, I present this to the floor.

Best,
HAarlem VEnison

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/tips
acidright.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/the-jewish-alternative-a-manifesto/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So do you want our help/protection? Be sure to call all your family members and tell them not to do anything in relation to you without calling you first.

No "bringing me a spare house key", no "doctor visits", or whatever unless they hear from you first.

the fuck is this legit?

Call the cops and say you are being harassed and threatened. Antifa aren't worth dealing with personally. Let the police deal with their faggotry.

I'm scared, tbh fam.

Hell if I know.

YOU Get off the fucking image board for pepes already and call the fucking cops about this as it's plenty kinds of illegal. Jesus man you're putting up threads here when someones fucking with your family? Go do something about it!

Assuming this is even legit anyway.

Police reports can be FOIA'd.

You sound like a noun fag. Not even once.

maybe a good opportunity to lure them, show up in numbers, and smash their skulls in

the game to play is called
murder baiting
setup what would be a defense scenario. use words to make them attack you and then kill them

use a gun

Pretty easy

If rustling antifa, always make sure it's someone not from your country / state.

Always change state to something believable (last time I rustled US antifa they called their Hungarian friends on me because it says I'm from Hungary on my Facebook).

Get armed, stay armed.

Contact your family, wholly explain the situation, do not cut corners. This time they are threatened, and they NEED to know who they are dealing with. Snitching ain't a concept in the real world.

Contact the police.

Oh, and make sure you compromise yourself less next time.

This

Fake bullshit.

Hey, I like you. OP, here is your solution.

Here you go

fbi.gov/tips

Well, enjoy your beheading.

strap up, m8

In times like these it gives me great comfort to know that if any leftist rat thinks that he can intimidate or hurt me or my family, everyone in my family has a concealed carry and isnt afraid to use it

I think he might be a kike too
acidright.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/the-jewish-alternative-a-manifesto/

I call bs

In case it isn't bs, get guns.
antifa is scared of guns

Thanks ,Satan.

>Mailto:[email protected]/* */

No wonder why antifa found you. You gullible stupid fuck, hasn't your mother told you not to put your real name or shit on the internet? Jesus fucking christ, if that email is your email you use on kikebook then no wonder how they found you, especially if antifa niggers lurk here angrily.

Because kikebook is stalker's paradise and they can find you just by searching your email. Don't believe me? try the exercise. Go ahead and put your email into kikebook. It'll link DIRECTLY right back to you.

Where? Was he a capital fag? The capital is pretty cucked but the countryside is not.

No I was fucking with a US antifa. And he said he contacted Budapest antifa to handle me.

It was pretty kek.

Yep, found him in under a minute.

Why did you put where you live, your workplace, and all that juicy shit on your FB profile you idiot, OP?